- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Desmond stays in his pantyhose prison, and Audrey feels a little guilty about what she did to him. That's not much consolation for the tiny guy though.

Chapter 49:

I woke up sorer than I’d ever been in my entire life. I was still inside Audrey’s pantyhose, in a half standing, half sitting position, and a blanket of agony rested underneath my skin. Tendrils of pain slithered through every single muscle. I hurt so bad that I was afraid to move.

I eventually gathered enough courage to at least turn my neck to look in Audrey’s direction. I fought the stinging that thundered through my entire body, only to find an empty bed. It was made and in utterly pristine condition, which told me all I needed to know. 

Audrey always got anal about stuff when she was guilty. That meant making the bed like a soldier in basic, fluffing the couch cushions until they were perfect and dusting. Oh my lord would she dust and scrub and sponge. And if I was home, I was likely buttoned up in her shirt while she frantically tried to wipe her worries away. 

This time, I feared I wouldn’t be so lucky as to be comfortably tucked away in soft, mushy cocoon. More likely, I’d be a human accessory flattened and stretched to my limits underneath the tight expanse of nylon covering my wife’s tree trunk legs, as she hinted to the night before.

What I knew for sure was that I wouldn’t be going to work today. Audrey likely already called Lizzy to let her know. 

Just then, I heard some rustling and banging in the bathroom. Some time later, the shower came on. 

I readied myself inside my mesh prison, knowing that my punishment wasn’t near over. And after the initial shock of Audrey assaulting my body last night wore off, my feelings about the incident had radically shifted. I no longer pitied her. I was terrified of her vengeance and utter brutality. I could only hope that she would take it easy on me today after the black and blues I’d sustained. 

She emerged from the bathroom amid a cloud of steam wearing a white towel hugging her butt and tits and a maroon towel that wrapped around her hair. The towel keeping her bits hidden collapsed to the floor from the immense pressure inherent to her curvy body. Her skin was dry underneath, as she shimmied a pair of panties over her massive ass with a fair amount of exertion on her part. 

Normally, I would have loved to watch her get dressed, but when I knew I was going to be part of her outfit, the excitement wore off quite a bit. 

Next, she slid on a polka dotted turquoise skirt that rode up to the middle of her formidable belly. She actually had to lift her tits up and over the fabric so the garment would sit right. The ease with which she hoisted her own boobs made me shiver. I climbed them like small hills, and she could hold one with a single hand. 

Finally, she turned to face me. It was only really because her bra for the day was hanging right next to where I was trapped inside her pantyhose. My eyes, of course, flitted down to her breasts, but I didn’t focus on them long. Walking over, she didn’t avoid me or avert her eyes. She looked at me dead on and said good morning, though it was devoid of any pep or spirit. Her ‘good morning’ was perfunctory. Though, I could hardly blame her. I think I would have been more freaked out if she’d greeted me with a jolly disposition. 

“Morning, Audrey,” I croaked, recoiling at the hoarseness of my voice. 

She mushed her tan-colored bra into place, squeezing her breasts down behind the polyester cups before clipping it on around back. Then she threw on a black long sleeve sweater with a ribbed design. It was a V-neck, which meant her cleavage was on full display, consistent with her style. She claimed she like to show a lot of boob because she got too hot, but really I thought it was because she wanted to look hot. 

After tucking her shirt into her skirt, she was pretty much put together, save for her pantyhose and her high-heeled shoes. That’s where I knew I came in. The fear began to creep back. I didn’t know if I could handle what was coming next. My throat narrowed and my heartbeat quickened. My pores were gushing sweat, making me cold and wet. My panic was snowballing into an avalanche, which made the timing of Audrey’s question so poor.

“Desmond, can we talk?”

Could we? Normally, yes. But not when I was on the verge of hyperventilating and peeing my—well not my pants, as I had none—but losing control of my bladder. 

I turned away from her, hiding my head in my hands and hoping that she’d maybe, possibly just go to work and leave me at home to heal. 

“Fine,” she smoldered. “Guess we’ll talk later.”

Suddenly, I was airborne. She was going to put me on, I realized. If I was going to convince her to give me a break it had to be now. I tried to talk but like last night, nothing came out. The terror had gripped me, my lips quivering and teeth chattering. I wanted to curl up into the fetal position, but I knew that where I was going, that wouldn’t be a good idea. I’d been jammed in enough tight spaces on various women throughout my life to understand that spreading my body as wide as it could go was the best way to stay comfortable and not get crushed. 

So, as Audrey maneuvered the leg holes of her pantyhose toward her feet, I mimicked a starfish. She first kicked down into the leg next to me, filling it with her flesh at a dizzying speed. I hoped she’d be gentler with me. 

Thankfully, her pillar-like left leg descended into my side of her tights much slower. Her foot edged nearer and nearer like an impending meteor. I was resting on the ground with a thin layer of nylon separating me from the carpet, until I was yanked upwards. I glided past Audrey’s foot without any incident except getting knocked in the face with her heel. The squeeze truly set in once I was pulled a half a foot higher and rested squarely in the middle of her meaty calf, her tights gluing every inch of me to a fraction of her. Getting passively dominated by a small portion of her body served as a good reminder Audrey rose far higher than just her leg. Her thighs, waist, butt, torso, boobs and head were all lightyears above me. Meanwhile, my head wasn’t even up to her knee and my legs sure as hell didn’t come close to her ankle. As a throbbing headache and stinging pain throughout the rest of my body began to manifest, I wished I could will myself to be smaller. Even just an inch off my height would take some of the crushing pressure off me.

Still, as big as I felt I was inside her nylons, I again remembered how tiny I was. I noted that my outstretched arms barely wrapped half the way around her calf. I was certain that if she was directly facing someone, I would go entirely unnoticed. 

She began walking, saying nothing more to me. I breathed through squished lips as she walked through the house and out to her car. Her moving legs only flattened me more, causing triple the pain. I couldn’t move or think of anything else besides how much everything hurt. Yet still, my mindless mind—my cock—was getting uncontrollably hard. Needing a distraction from the agony of her leg steamrolling me, I tried to have an orgasm. However brief the bliss would be, it would bring moments not fully consumed with pain. 

When the car door slammed and she sat in her seat, I bucked my torso up and down. It was probably about millimeter of movement given how tightly I was sealed inside her. My restricted motion meant it took minutes to even get close to approaching an orgasm. 

Up in a world entirely divorced from mine, Audrey was listening to the latest pop music, snapping and singing along. She was on her way to work. This was just another normal day for her somehow. Never mind that her tiny husband was currently plastered face first on her calf, mindlessly humping it like a dumb dog. I wasn’t even sure if she noticed what I was doing.

My imperceptible thrusts aside, just the act of rubbing my cock on her leg was alleviating a great deal of physical pain. Focusing all my brain power on how it felt, a low-flying, constant half-ecstasy, was enough to distract me from my bruises. I decided that I would edge myself for Audrey’s entire workday if that’s what it took to make it through.

That option quickly evaporated when she hit a bump, which in turn slammed my balls into her leg. I shot cum all over her skin and my chest, and while the orgasm was fantastic for about fifteen seconds, the pain I’d been desperately trying to avoid came surging back. It was worse than before and now; I couldn’t ignore it. 

“Audrey!”

The music was still on, and the engine was running. She hadn’t arrived at her office yet. Once she did and was alone in a silent car, that was my likely my only opportunity to get her attention without incurring even more of her wrath. The last thing I wanted was to interrupt one of her clients.

Finally, the car came to rest, and the music switched off. I’d been preparing for this. At the top of my lungs, I screamed, “AUDREY!”

“What Desmond?! Are you OK?”

“NO! Let me out! I’m in so much pain!”

“Oh my god! I had no idea! I’ll get you out of there as soon as I get inside!”

“No! Now!”

“Honey, I can’t. There’s not enough room in here. I have to go to the bathroom inside.”

I groaned, swallowing back the torturous stabbing in my nerves. “Then hurry!”

As soon as she began her brisk walk to the office, I was reminded of how the pain was exponentially worse when she was mobile. When her legs swung back and forth, the pressure on my battered body was tenfold what it was what when she was stagnant. 

The pain was so awful I began whimpering, my tears mixing with my cum and her trace levels of calf sweat. Unable to bear it any longer, I started humping again hoping I’d be able to get my cock hard again. It wasn’t working. I was spent. 

I had to shoulder the agony for another two minutes until Audrey finally made it to the bathroom next to her office. She threw both of her shoes off and yanked down her pantyhose. Finally, the pressure on my spine, neck, and legs was relieved. But the residual pain didn’t go away. 

I saw her hand coming in to fetch me from the bottom of her tights and I braced myself. Like I thought, she gripped me too hard and shooting pains almost caused me to pass out. I was deposited onto her other palm, and I just laid there trying to shake the stars from my eyes as Audrey looked down at me. She was clearly terrified and worried that she’d taken it too far. If only she knew from my perspective what she’d truly put me through. But she would never understand. She would never be tiny like me. Nobody in the world could empathize with the trauma I’d just endured. 

So naturally, when she asked if I was sure I was OK with that suddenly doting voice, I simply ignored her. She knew I wasn’t alright. She knew what she did to me wasn’t right. Even if I had gone out with Jackie.

Several minutes of silence passed while I rested in her hand, neither of us sure what to do next. Audrey looked anywhere but at me, and I stared up at her the whole time in pure anger. 

Finally, she looked down at me again and asked, “How can I make you comfortable?”

“Put me in a drawer on top of something soft and leave me alone while you work.”

“OK honey, I’ll do that. I can also cut up a sleeping pill for you, so you’ll just zonk out for the next eight hours. Would you like that?”

I nodded. 

Ahead of Audrey’s first client, she balled up a towel, put it in her desk drawer and gently set me down on it. She then got ready to feed me a miniscule fraction of the sleeping pill. As she was doing that, the door to her office opened. 

“Diana! You’re here a little early!” Audrey said, her shocked visage looming above me and the ajar drawer.

“Yeah, sorry Audrey. I had to drop Kyle off at school earlier than usual today and I thought maybe we could start our session early and end it early. Is that OK? If not, I can go wait out in the lobby.”

“Yes, if you could wait in the lobby for a moment that would be great. I have to attend to something. I’ll call you in when I’m ready, OK?”

When Diana was gone, Audrey gingerly placed the pill in my mouth. But for me to metabolize it, I needed to swallow it with breast milk, which worked because I was starving as well. 

She took one boob out and let it hang over me. She positioned her nipple, which was the size of my face, right above my mouth. It dominated my entire field of view, making me blind to all my other surroundings. 

“Ready, honey?”

Knowing what she meant, I stuck an arm out and gave her a thumbs up. Her boob flesh rippled as she gave it a healthy squeeze. It coaxed out a torrent of milk ten men my size couldn’t finish, but it certainly made me swallow that pill. 

That was the one drawback of Audrey’s milk production. She produced far more than I could ever drink, which meant she had to constantly pump her breasts into containers and even down the sink. And right now, it meant that I was covered head to toe in the warmest, thickest creamiest milk in the world. 

She gently toweled me off and whispered good night to me in a small voice. The drawer was pushed shut, and I was sealed inside. The milk and the sleeping agent were coursing through my system already, making me incredibly drowsy. The complete darkness I was in also helped me along to a peaceful rest. 

But just as I was about to fall under, I heard something. A word. 

“Slap.”

It was coming from outside the drawer. The conversation between the two titanic ladies outside must have been underway. For some reason, I decided to listen, fighting off sleep for as long as I could. 

“Audrey, he comes home stinking of booze, and I just end up slapping the shit out of him,” the client, Diana, said. “I have no idea where he’s been, and I’ve been having this uncontrollable violent reaction.”

Without skipping a beat, Audrey jumped in with an unequivocal denouncement of physical violence. I was amazed.

“Diana, you have to understand that even if he stumbles in the door like that, you can’t be hitting him like that. Even if you think he deserves it,” my wife, the therapist, said.

I was so frustrated with Audrey’s blatant hypocrisy that I began ringing the excess milk from the towel I was lying on and drinking it, hoping I would fall asleep quicker. Eventually, that or the sleeping pill worked its magic, and I drifted off to sleep, tucked away in a drawer, unbeknownst to anyone but my wife.