- Text Size +

*knock knock knock* 

I waited for a response but there was only silence. The door was partially open which raised some suspicion. 

“Hmm it’s not like Raven to leave her door open and unanswered.” I said to myself. 

I was worried about her after the last attack on Earth. There were a lot of deaths and we were all pretty shaken up by it. I knew I wasn’t Robin, the leader of Teen Titans, but Raven and I were close friends and I felt obligated to help. I slowly opened the door and walked inside. There was a glowing black mirror that made a spooky loud noise that scared me. I jumped and turned into a cat with all my fur standing up on my back. After realising that I wasn’t getting attack, I reverted back to my original form. 

“Raven? You in here? I’m gonna go through all your stuff if you don’t come out right now!” I said preparing to get attacked. 

After no answer, I decided to check out the mirror. There were strange noises coming out of it and I couldn’t see my reflection in it. I turned around green mooned the mirror to see if anything would happen. Nothing did of course. I decided to touch it, but my hand disappeared through the darkness. 

“Woah, cool portal dude.” I said playing around with it.

I then stepped into it and everything around me disappeared. I did a full 360 but all I saw was miles upon miles of nothing. I attempted to transform into another animal but couldn’t.

“Huh weird… Raven you in here?” I yelled. 

I heard some breathing sounds so I decided to try following them. That’s when I saw Raven. She was meditating and hovering by herself. She looked very peaceful but I had no idea how to get out of here, so unfortunately I had to go interrupt her. As I got closer, I noticed that she was breathing heavily. I was worried that she wasn’t okay. I softly placed my hand on her shoulder not knowing how she was going to react.

“Raven? You okay?” I asked.

Her floating body slowly turned around while hovering freely. Her legs were crossed and her eyes were closed. I then noticed that her one hand was shoved down into her pants. Oh no. I just walked in on Raven masturbating. I put my hands up and slowly walked backwards. I instantly got a regret boner and tried to hide it. Her eyes opened and glowed, staring down into my soul. 

“Raven I’m sorry...” I apologised frantically. 

Raven’s teeth became visible as she clenched them together in anger. I had never seen Raven like this before. She raised both hands into the air as her feet planted firmly onto the ground. Her body then began growing exponentially. Her muscles flexed and her clothes began ripping. I continued backing up in fear as Raven kept growing. Her dark purple cape fell to the ground as her uniform tore thread by thread. Her smooth white skin was revealed as the fabric stretched to its limits. Her crotch rode up into her pussy giving her a massive camel toe and her boobs expanded bursting through the material. She was now 3 times my height as the rest of her clothes fell from her naked body. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had a massive crush on Raven and now here she was, standing completely nude before my eyes. She was going to kill me for sure. She seemed to be stuck in a trance that wouldn’t go away.

“Raven it’s me, Beast boy! Remember?” I said shaking in fear. 

I wasn’t able to change my form into any animal. I was basically paralyzed, standing before this beautiful growing girl. I thought she would have stopped at 30 feet, but she kept growing. By the time she stopped, she reached a massive towering height of over 70 feet. I looked up from between her feet and was taken back by how amazing she was. I could see her perky smooth lips and her ass crack that lead to her bubbly butt. Moving up her thin waist were two massive boobs that were the size of me. Her nipples her rock hard and calling my name to suck on them. I was incredibly turned on to say the least. She then raised her hand and a black glow began emitting from her grasp. I knew that familiar move. I was then lifted up into the air against my will. It felt like an invisible fist was clenching me and picking me up. 

“Raven, I’m sorry, please wake up! I promise I’ll never go into your room again. I’ll never pull a prank on you ever again either!” I begged for my freedom. 

Raven eyes stared at me like a black hole. But then she tilted her head and smiled at me. I was confused but also relieved that maybe she wasn’t going to kill me. But then she took me in her hand and brought me up to her mouth. Her massive tongue protruded from her thin lips and licked my torso up to my face. I squinted as her bumpy 3 foot long tongue wrapped itself around my face. Her hand held down my arms at my waist so there was nothing I could do to stop her. She then slid me into her mouth and I thought for sure she was going to eat me. However, to my surprise, she was sucking on me like a popsicle. No like a dildo. She slid my powerless body in and out of her slippery mouth. Her tongue caressed my green skin, massaging my head and chest. Her saliva soaked me as I slid against her wet flesh. Once the fear went away, it actually felt amazing. She then pulled me out and I managed to get my arms free in the process...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of the story below

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-and-28370508

With that chapter, you also get Moana from Moana, Penny from Big Bang TheoryClover from Totally Spies, and soon Black Widow from Avengers.

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's a really good deal for all the content you recieve. Check it out!