- Text Size +
Story Notes:

tags include but not limited to: futanari, destruction, growth, giantess, macro, normal height to tera giantess, unbirth, vore, planet_sex, blowjob.

 

Somewhere In a massive metropolitan stood an old worn brothel. The brothel itself was far from unique in anyway, but the true exotic nature would be presented with its roster of ladies. This brothel was called “Big Girls Ranch” and hosted a variety of monster girls that would typically be associated with farm life. One specific girl however was a young centaur in her mid 20s who went by the name Vivvy.

Vivvy was abit on the smaller side for centaurs, standing just over 5 feet 7 inches from hoof to hair. This was because she was related to a breed of trophy horses meant for more noble settings. her breasts were modest but voluptuous C-cups, Her fur a gentle white with splotches of grey around her horse half’s torso, Her hair a gentle black like a beautifully polished obsidian.

A unique attribute about vivvy that assisted in her obtaining of this line of work lay between her hindquarters; An 11-inch black horse pecker accompanied by a duo of testicles the size of small apples. It isn’t common for centaurs to be herms and even more so for ones of a noble background. The truth was, Vivvy didn’t belong here, she was originally the daughter of a highborn family of centaurs with power and wealth. However, as luck would have it, Vivvies parents saw her male genitals as a foreboding Omen and cast her out once she turned 18. With nothing but the shirt on her back and skirt on her horse half she set off into the sunset.

Luckily for Vivvy the Owner of Big Girls Ranch just happened to be in search of a new Centaur attraction for her business of love~. However, the type of centaur the owner desired was one from a ranch or farming background or at least with the genetics of a work horse type. Eventually the owner gave in to vivvy’s sob story and the rest is history.

 

It had been many years now since she first started here and thus became a regularly requested Gal, however the coming days would prove to be a “different” experience for the once noble vivvy.

“greetings and welcome to Big Girls Ranch! how may we serve you today master!” a myriad of girls shouted in unison. In the entrance stood a scruffy old normal human who seemed a little tipsy from drinking. While normally the brothels security would remove those who may cause problems, this man  was considered a regular guest. “I’ve come for some horse-riding lessons HIC again! Where muh favorite mare at!” the man shouted while hiccupping between sentences. Vivvy stepped forth from the group of monster girls, “Hello master, I would love to give you some riding lessons today!” Vivvy replied with a smile. The man’s face lit up like a child in a candy store hurrying as best he could to wrap an arm around vivvy’s. “Owner, I will be tending to my Master now for a horse-riding lesson!” vivvy shouted back to the group of monster girls as the 2 trotted together towards the bedrooms.

Slowly closing the door vivvy sat the man down on the monstrously huge bed designed for larger species. The room itself was very country feeling and reminded one of a more upscale manor you’d find out on a rich plantation. As per usual Vivvy entertained the man with liquor and conversation, a basic ritual for this customer. “ I UH TELLS Ya VEEVY DOSE PEN THUBERS ARE FOLE OH SHITE HIC-!” the man shouted out at the top of his lungs, his words slurring from the excessive drinking. “oh is that so!  I hope your alright master, it would be a shame if you let them overwork you anymore than this!” Vivvy spoke with gentle and soft tones that would put a baby to sleep. While this was more or less an act, Vivvy was usually pretty nice on her own, her few episodes of anger being aimed more towards her family.

“you kno-hic- what, I ave somethin for you’s” the Man suddenly began reaching into his pocket, typically this would end with a penis joke from experience, however, for once the man had actually pulled out something. “this, tis was from the rab I werk at, I stole it because fock dose corprite pigs!” not wanting to offend the customer Vivvy took the strange item in hand. A single vial of silver liquid labels Gro-X. before vivvy could question its contents the man had fallen asleep leaving vivvy in an awkward situation.

The next Day…

As morning quickly approached, vivvy awoke with disappointment. She really didn’t do much working aside from the Horse ride special yesterday. It was an easy job since the drunk bastard slept through his whole session, not a first for Vivvy but it did waste a lot of her time.

“OI Vivvy! Another regular is callin for yeh!” the Owner shouted through the room connected intercom, Vivvy knew better than to make a client wait and hurried along. This time a female elf stood before the Owner, “i've come down with a horse cock fever and I hear you’re the only cocked centaur around” the elf spoke with a high attitude. “aye she some Prime grade stallion down there she is” the owner snarked. “I am ready and willing to serve my Mistress to the best of my ability~” Vivvy proclaimed while kneeling forward on one hoof and lifting the hem of her horse skirt. The elf girl scanned her over taking notice of her smallish stature then slamming a bag of coins into the owner’s chest, “very well, il buy her for the day, though if she fails to meet my expectations il be coming back for a refund”. The Owner released a loud chuckle at this proclamation, “If she don’t satisfy you, il give ye a partial refund and even let ya ride me haha!” the elf merely nodded not needing another second talking to the Owner.

Upon reaching vivvy’s room the Elf seemed entirely unimpressed with the décor, silently judging everything in sight. “what shall we do first master!” Vivvy asked in a maid like manner. “drop all your clothes I wanna see this cock of yours” the elf demanded. “very well Mistress, please wait just a moment~” the Elf’s blunt nature irked Vivvy abit but this was far from the worse she had been treated.

Quickly the special Horse skirt fell to the ground along with her frilly top and bra, her body now fully exposed for the world to see. “guh, I was hoping there would be more but you’re barely a pony in figure!” the elf shouted in disappointment. Vivvy was abit self-conscious by this but resumed her role, “what shall I do next mistress~”, the elf obviously disappointed scoffed at Vivvy’s question but then decided to inspect what she came for, “make yourself hard, I wish to see that mast of meat between your legs in its entirety”. Vivvy slowly began rubbing her breasts and gyrating her hindquarters to rub her balls against her legs, “right away mistress, please watch this shameful mare get a boner~”.

In record time Vivvy’s cock was at full mast with small amounts of Pre-beading at is tip. The elf still unimpressed, “its not even a foot long, this is such a rip off!”.  The elf soon began to head for the door in irritation from being ripped off. Vivvy could only feel embarrassment. An idea suddenly hit her in her few seconds of rationality. “WAIT MISTRESS THIS IS ONLY PART OF THE SHOW!” she shouted, breaking character for a split second. The elf was taken aback by the sudden shout but was also interested in what she meant by part of, “oh~? Then where is the rest of it?” the elf questioned sarcastically. Vivvy quickly trotted towards a lockbox in the corner of the room, when she returned, she had in had a vial of silver liquid labeled Gro-X. the drunk patron last night had mentioned about its effects before nodding off and now was as good as any to try it out.

The elf observed the vial for a minute before realizing what it was, “AH! A GROWTH POTION! This one looks quite potent too~ hmm yes with this I’m certain you may quench my thirst for a bigger horse cock!” the Elf spoke with excitement for the first time since appearing, her demeanor now that of a giddy school girl asked out on a date. The elf then quickly stripped herself revealing a petite fair skinned body with breasts barely reaching B cup’s.

The elf got down on her Knee’s and began to massage the  11-inch equine hood, “hello there little guy, I’m going to make you nice and big and then I’m going to eat you like a big juicy sausage hahahahah” the elf seemed to get a little wild from the idea of growing Vivvy’s male hood, so much so that vivvy started to feel abit uncomfortable. “Mistress due be carful down there, growth potions can be dangerous after all”. The elf ignored Vivvy in favor of admiring the cock before her. “1 drop should do the trick haha!” the elf was now in a feverously horny state her mind completely filled with total arousal as her tight vagina oozed copious amounts of femjuice.

By now Vivvy had begun to realize her mistake as this Elf was an insane size queen, the panic however was suddenly replaced by warmth and the feeling of running water through her cock’s flesh. The elf had shoved her cock into her mouth and was now giving it an awesome blowjob, going as far as deep throat it. Vivvy rarely used her cock when servicing others thus was enraptured by the insane skill of the Elf, her cock ascending to heaven from the humid moist flesh tunnel of the Elves throat.

a new sensation suddenly over took Vivvy as she felt her cock expand abit, the elf’s deepthroating grew more frantic and desperate as the large cock grew from 11-inches to 12,13,14 all the way to 18 inches. the sensations being to strong ending in Vivvy losing her cool and orgasming right into the Elf’s stomach. The elf as best as she could removed herself from the spurting cock to cough as she choked on the cum. “BITCH! How can you come from just a few minutes of Oral, do you have no shame!” The elf was furious, as a size queen she sought out endurance as much as she did size and the sudden orgasm had crushed all her excitement from earlier. Vivvy quickly tried to find a way out of this before eyeing the vial on the ground, “if-if I drink some, I should also grow my endurance” Vivvy said timidly, she knew it was a lie but the way the client was she would no doubt find herself out of a job. The elf in her rage ignored the logic of the statement and proceeded to do exactly as Vivvy said, only she forced vivvy to chug the whole thing.

“Here, drink it all, 1 drop grew your pecker by over half a foot, if you drink the whole thing it should be many times that” The Elf’s maddening lust and need for cock had overridden her logic and knowledge entirely. Vivvy lowered her head in shame as she grabbed the vial from the elf, “as you wish mistress”. Vivvy knocked back the vial like a shot of liquor on a night out, the contents flooding her mouth tasting similar to vanilla and cherries.

What neither knew however was that Gro-X was not a normal growth potion, Gro-X was an experimental version of the typical growth potion, what would go away after a few hours… would instead enhance over time. Applying the grow-X on the surface would work as intended but ingesting it would yield unspeakable consequences.

“ugnh, my body… my body feels weird” Vivvy spoke with concern, her mind alarmed by the sudden explosion of sensations hitting her. “the elf on the other hand was greatly excited as she once again dashed for Vivvy’s cock. “GROW, GROW FOR ME! GROW BIGGER AND BIGGER, I WANT YOU TO BE A MONSTER!!!!” the clearly Mad elf screamed in maddening lust for more. Regretfully, the Elf got her wish, if only for an instant. “HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH!!!” Vivvy screamed as her body suddenly began expanding outwards, her cock surging from 18-inches to a 18 feet in moments. The Elf watched with abated breath as the tiny gaped urethra rapidly expanded before her eyes, in a moment so fast she was swallowed by it before she could comprehend what was happening.

Vivvy’s screams grew louder and louder as her body quickly disintegrated the building around her from its rapid ascension, her form rapidly reaching the height of the tallest skyscrapers in under half a minute. The chaos she caused sent many building tumbling and vast amounts of innocent bystanders running in sheer panic. The once 5’7 centaur now stood over 5,700 feet tall, nearly a mile in height. “ugnh, what happened?” Viivvy groggily spoke as she attempted to gather her Bearings, “oh that’s right I was-“ BANG!!!. A loud explosion echoed in the distance taking Vivvy by surprise before suddenly feeling a massive fireball erupt over her right breast giving her a mild rug burn that went away after a few seconds. “gah! What the hell!?”, upon squinting her eyes vivvy realized what was going on and quickly connected the dots as she looked around. “wait! I’m not a monster this was all some-“ BANG BANG BANG!!! 3 more explosions erupted over her chest and stomach irritating the mile-tall centaur. BANG!!! Another explosion suddenly impacted her directly on the nipple sending a fiery plume over the delicate nub. “THAT’S IT!” vivvy screamed, the first time she had since she had left her family, “if you’re going to treat me like a monster then I will be a monster!” Vivvy shouted with rage.

Explosions continued to pelt the mile-tall centaur’s chest as she rapidly advanced towards the source of the volleys, her hooves cleaving through entire blocks of cityscape. Those unfortunate to be in one’s path would find themselves compressed by a weight as heavy as a mountain. The feeling of the buildings and urban sprawls crushed beneath her once soft hooves sent strange chills of power through her form and eliciting the occasional timid neigh from her lips with every few steps. Before long she reached her destination, a massive modern fortress designed to repel enemy armies and defend the city, but more than that, it was the one her old family dwelled in and commanded.

 A single lick across her lips was all she could muster as her once agitated gaze turned to a mix of disgust and pleasure.

Why had such a nice girl suddenly become like this one may ask? Simply put, as a brothel many potions were kept around to ensure maximum experience as well as kill the occasional STD. it turned out that in her growth spurt, she had inhaled a few of these along with a couple others. How they would react with the Gro-X in her now lake like stomach acids was anyone’s guess.

“HELLO FATHER, MOTHER, SIBLINGS, IT’S ME… VIVVY” Vivvy spoke with a level of arrogance and disgust, just perfect for some S&M play. “YOU KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE I HAD A COCK, BUT WORRY NOT, HE’S A WELL-BEHAVED BOY, HERE WHY DON’T I INTRODUCE YOU TO HIM, HES ABIT OF A DROLLER SO DO BE CAREFUL HAHAHA”. Suddenly Vivvy began angling herself over the fortress as she begun to bring her enflamed cock closer and closer. “OH AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, GIVE HIM A NICE MEAL, ITS BEEN A AWHILE SINCE HE LAST ATE AND I IMAGINE HE’S VERY HUNGRY HEHE”. Vivvy’s voice was now filled with daggers as her words penetrated her old family’s ears. In a last resort effort to repel Vivvy the fortress began unloading wildly into her approaching cock, the pain now becoming pleasure to the half mile long pillar of jet-black male hood. Massive dribbles of pre vomited out its slobbering hole coating everything in its path in a small river of viscous ooze before finally reaching the fortress.

Those inside had little time to react as the massive member penetrated the structure sending loads of concrete and steel collapsing around its flared head and shaft. The most unfortunate however were those at the epicenter of her gaping piss slit, her old family and a select many soldiers had little time to scream and pray as their whole world was engulfed by a urethra as wide as a football field. Those who had been engulfed found themselves tumbling deeper and deeper into the depths of Vivvy’s monstrous cock.

Vivvy gradually retracted her cock from the fortress, the entire construct now just a mess of rubble and pre-ejaculate. “unnngh… what was i- OH NO!” the realization of her actions dawned on her quickly as the potions of sadism wore off. “oh no what should I do what should i-“  another warmth suddenly erupted through her being. “UNGGGGGGGGGGG” she screamed through gritted teeth, her reaction more from shock and surprise than pain.

When the warmth had faded vivvy now found herself standing over a staggering 570,000 feet or almost 115 miles tall. A single hoof had vaporized what remained of the city she once lived in, her cock now over 400,000 feet alone. Behind the now monolithic world ending monster rested the now beyond stretched asteroid sized balls, each single testicle must’ve weighed as much as a moon from their building load. “somethings…something feels weird” vivvy mouthed slowly to herself, suddenly it dawned on her mind just before it fully clouded… this feeling was one she would experience on nights she needed a little help to get in the mood, only instead of a single vial, instead an entire brothel worth of aphrodisiacs.

A side effect of the Gro-X was the enhancements of other elixirs temporarily, in this case vivvys building sized love potion was enhanced to as if she drank a mountain sized one.

“OH FUCK I NEED TO FUCK SOMETHING NOW!” Vivvy shouted, her voice sending clouds scattering. The wind flows of the region were disturbed and creating small isolated storms in various regions before her being. The Greatest storm however was the one taking place in vivvy’s looming crotch. Her 75-mile cock throbbed bigger and harder every second as blood desperately tried to engorge its size, making the jet-black member appear to have a light red hue to its deep black color. The veins outright bulging higher and wider than any skyscraper.

Vivvy looked frantically for somewhere to relieve herself as her cock grew more and more hungry for release, pre cum literally flowing out like lava from a recently burst volcano and decimating all unlucky to be beneath her massive mountain dwarfing form. Luckily, her prayers were answered as her eyes happened upon a large canyon.

This canyon was no ordinary canyon either, this canyon was actually home to a nearby super city, one of 4 largest in the world. A population of nearly 200 million and a scale of almost 100 miles in diameter the city boasted the best of the best in lifestyle. However, to the now drugged and in heat vivvy, the large canyon looked more like beautiful tight virgin pussy in need of some loving. Loving her cock was all the happy to provide.

The sky’s rapidly darkened and the world began to quake as vivvy drew closer with every step, it wasn’t vivvy herself that panicked the now dust mite sized people. No what panicked them was the massive throbbing 75-mile-long horse cock that spewed lakes worth of pre every second it bobbed closer to their city. The pre cum was being flung all over the city with every throb causing billions in damages alone, however this was merely a taste of her cock’s destructive power. “COME TO ME, IL MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD~” vivvy sang in a seductive voice, her size however caused her soft words to come off like atomic bombs going off as the sound waves blew away entire swofts of city and shattered windows all around the country.

Vivvy repeated her thrust just like with the fortress and forced her cock into the natural gash with little foreplay and great haste bottoming out at just 30 miles in. Her cock’s flared head rubbed against the chasms bottom and crushing everything in its path. In vivvy’s mind she truly believed she was fucking another person right now, her instincts taking over causing her to force herself into the tight canyon even deeper. Her cock was forcefully ripping up miles of rock and then miles of bedrock, down and down her stronger than steel cock drilled into the earths crust until she felt her cock’s flared head being coated in boiling hot magma. This normally would have burned her had one of the many ingested potions not been a fire resistance one. (Never know when a dragon gal gonna blast you mid orgasm Afterall~)

With the added lava shooting up the Canyons ruined cracks, vivvy was one of few experiencing the literal feeling of fucking the world. Her thrusts growing more frantic every second forced her into an awkward squatting position to doggy style the canyon. Those under the view of her immense and awe-inspiring balls could only watch as the enormous asteroid like orbs flung about, slamming into her hindquarters and cock with every thrust, the sound wave of each slap knocking many on their asses. The sense of relief quickly faded as the audible sound of gurgling and churning soon echoed all over. Vivvy was ejaculating.

With an ear-piercing scream and a face of pure ecstasy, Vivvy brutally planted hers cock as hard as she could into the canyon. The result sent her monstrous balls slamming into the area below with a force like a comet impacting soft clay. The shockwave from her orgasm alone blew away hundreds of miles of earth before her cocks erupting slit while the impact from her balls fissured nearly dozens of miles of surface into a web like fissure of wide cracks as deep as canyons themselves. Her hot cum soon began to overwhelm most the inner magma, the potency of the orgasm being enhanced by many unknown potions and thus changing an entire third of the planets molten core to plasma hot like horse seed.

Her mind rapidly began to clear once more leaving her again in shock of what she had done. “oh no, what should I do now” she said in distress. Again however, she was interrupted by the warm feeling, she closed her eyes as she prepared for it to hit.

However, instead of a feeling of pleasure she was hit by a feeling of weightlessness. Opening her eye’s she realized she was now half the size of the earth. Floating at a staggering 2,000 miles tall, her cock now a monstrous 1,100 miles long. Unlike before however a massive hunger soon filled her being, she had not eaten anything at all today and all the potions had caused her stomach to yearn for real food but at her current size that would not be possible… unless.

“this is all probably just a dream, yeah that’s right, its ok for me to do this because this isn’t real” vivvy lied to herself to protect her sanity. “tha-that’s right, this is just some very wet dream and I’m gonna wake up any minu-“ a loud gurgle shook her very form and vibrated the earth itself, “nnnfh, maybe-maybe just one bite wouldn’t hurt, it’s a dream after all”. Vivvy looked over the large planet before her Eyeing a good spot. vivvy slowly brought her mouth toward a large nearby continent, this continent being home to nearly 70% of the world population and 3 of the world’s largest cities.

All anyone could see as the sky began to darken was vivvy’s massive face encompassing the entire horizon while illuminated by the suns ray. The entire world turned to panic the moment she licked her lips, it was obvious what was about to happen. Slowly her mouth began gaping open as it began its approach, her teeth far exceeding any mountain and their crevices any canyons, her tongue itself was like a galactic world ending space monster hell bent on crushing them all. Her breath reeked of vanilla and cherries and carried with it an odd feminine smell that seemed to give a strange level of enticement to the male population. The moment as you’d imagine was exactly a moment.

Vivvy’s teeth tore into the continent like it was an over inflated beachball of an apple, her teeth ripping through countless miles of earth before ripping out a country sized chunk of land and sealing it behind her delicate lips.

 Inside vivvy’s mouth, those that hadn’t been killed from the insane G-force found themselves surrounded by horrific sounds of bodily functions as the squelching of saliva engulfing and breaking down the clump of mass in her mouth along with her soft breathing. The mountain like teeth quickly got to work breaking the chunk in minutes before the tongue moved and pushed the unrecognizable mass of earth down her gullet and into her world consuming stomach. “hey that was actually pretty good!” vivvy shouted joyfully, so good she took a few more bites. When she had finally had her fill, the entire continent was nowhere to be seen, anyone unfortunate enough to have survived her shewing would find their last moments quick and painless as her stomach acids corroded even steel like it was mere butter.

As superheated magma and cum had begun to fill the void a continent once covered, vivvy’s stomach rapidly broke down the mass of earth she had consumed using it as nutrition for her greater being.

Another moment of warmth hit her, this time she felt every nerve engulf into a fire like heat. Her screams muffled out by space yet the strength of it still spearing the moon and any nearby celestial body with vibrations strong enough to vibrate their entire forms, even going as far as rupture some of them.

Vivvy had grown to a celestial size of 40,000miles, her form dwarfing the earth by 10 times over. Her growth had also pushed her in a strange direction as before she had grown the earth was right before her face, but was now near her ass

“KYAAAAAA~” vivvy whinnied in surprise the earth had been dragged in by her gravitational causing it to slam into her delicate nethers. Her vagina clamped onto the planet with great force and threatened to crush it into dust.

 However, an even more devious thing happened. After years of training at a Brothel vivvy had some good control of her vagina, so in order to protect her home she decided it would be safer to store it inside herself. As gentle as she could vivvy began working her vaginal muscles and pulling the planet into her feminine depths. Deeper and deeper it sank through the wet fleshy folds of her pussy until finally she felt it kissing her cervix.

What vivvy could not see was the mas destruction this act would cause, to her this was all some dream without consequence, but the reality of the matter was that this was indeed real. Those who had survived everything up til now suddenly saw the sky blotted out with the largest horse pussy in existence, the lips so wide and vast that it would take generations to venture 1 single fold. The view however was short lived as their planet slowly began to grind into the vast mare hood.

While the planet itself would survive this act, the impact of the fleshy wet folds completely wiped away all life and future life. The only thing to remain would be a fiery ocean of magma and sperm.

 

“ughn this has been one weird dream… I wonder what else there is to do until I wake up?”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

i hope you enoyed ^^

this was done awhile ago when i had requests open. apologies if i made any size discrepencies as, it can be hard getting the perfect size at the tera scale for things to make sense.