- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dave has fun with some friendly locals

It was amazing how much the world could vary from climate to climate and country to country, Dave thought to himself. Over the past several years he'd seen a lot of the world, from the Caribbean islands to resorts in southern Asia and historical Europe.

One setting he hadn't spent a lot of time in was anywhere cold.

This was due to a couple of reasons that John wouldn't have had any problem admitting. First and foremost was that he had been born and raised in Alaska so he didn't have much desire to see any more snow. The second was he preferred anywhere where he could get away with not wearing much clothing. Dave wasn't a nudist except in his hotel rooms, but layering up just wasn't something he liked to do.

"Glad I made an exception," he said aloud as he looked out through the window that made up the southern window in his hotel suite. Through it he had a perfect view of the Alps just a day after a gentle snowstorm had dusted its magnificent peaks. It also helped that his suite was kept warm with a large fireplace burning in the center of the large main room.

He'd been a lot of places, but this was just pure comfort. 

"Can you believe this view?" he said to the young woman struggling to stay afloat in his mug of hot chocolate. The heavy cream actually made it easier for her to float, though occasionally a chunk of chocolate threatened to pull her naked body under.

It was a rhetorical question of course, but John nodded in agreement to whatever she shouted up to him. He would've had difficulty hearing her tiny voice even if he'd been listening. And that was assuming she was even yelling in English. 

Though Dave traveled alone, her company had been nice as she happily showed him around the village near the ski lodge where he'd taken residency for however long he desired.

All the locals had been quite friendly, but Anya took the cake. Maybe they just wanted to keep the ski lodge residents happy, or maybe they were just genuinely nice people.

They knew the private lodges, which were really a series of several fancy cabins loosely connected to a central hospitality center for the rich, were their primary income.

Anya had taken him through the only coffee shop, where he'd gotten a bag of the local brew and an eclair. The eclair was good, but when Anya wasn't looking he'd shrunk the barista down so that she would fit neatly in the creme-filled treat. For once he'd remembered to lower the toughness rating on his shrink ray and got to enjoy the contrast between the sweet vanilla creme and the tiny girl's saltiness. John wasn't always a chew-your-food kinda guy, but sometimes tinies were the perfect compliment.

"Eclairs and pancakes," he had said to himself as he had slipped the rest of the barista and her quite excellent eclair into his mouth. 

"You like pancakes?" Anya had replied as he chewed up one of her friends from high school. Dave nodded as he finished and she replied by pointing out the only restaurant in town that did breakfast. Apart from cabin service at the lodges of course. He smiled as he gulped down his treat and assured her he'd have to check that place out in the morning.

Together they'd gone through the local general store where he'd gotten a few provisions and picked up three local schoolgirls. Anya didn't notice of course. The beautiful six-foot tall blonde was very nice, but she wasn't very observant. The schoolgirls found themselves dropped into his satchel before they'd even realized what had happened.

When Anya introduced him to the local masseuse John had started suspecting that she was walking him through the local businesses to get him to spend his money. Maybe on purpose, maybe inadvertently. He had a hard time believing someone as sweet as Anya would only lead him around to get him to spend his money. Not that spending money was any issue for him of course. 

The masseuse had been wonderful though; of course she came up to his lodge. It was only a five minute drive up a short winding road and she'd insisted on coming up and working on his shoulders. John didn't protest of course. Her rate was completely fair and her hands had been amazing.

They were still amazing. Once she'd announced his hour and a half were up he'd pulled his shrink ray from his pants pocket instead of his wallet. Now she was admirably massaging his stomach. Soon she'd be massaging his intestines, and if she was lucky he'd remember to save her from being flushed down the toilet in the morning. As terrible as Dave could be to his tinies, being borderline immortal and permanently frozen in the sewage here would have been worse.

Dave stopped himself from reminiscing about the town. Was it even reminiscing if it all happened earlier today? Who am I even thinking all this for?

Anya screamed something again as he took another sip of his hot chocolate. He licked his lips clean of the excellent dark chocolate. Dave held the cup up to his nose and took a deep breath as Anya desperately tried to swim up the sides of the mug to freedom.

Rising from his recliner, he sat down the mug with a content sigh and walked into the kitchen. On the counter he hadd spread out a few belongings that were important to him, and he grabbed a small mason jar. He'd gotten this jar on his very first trip to Mexico. 

Supposedly the seller had made it herself. It was a nice jar, but Dave hadn't believed her then and he still didn't. But it did give him an idea for worldwise souvenirs. The older mexican woman had made her way into the jar at an inch tall, and at every destination he'd added another woman. Or girl. He wasn't picky.

From his satchel he produced one of the schoolgirls he'd picked up at the grocery store and dropped her into the jar. She landed squarely on the dancer he'd had fun with in Paris. There wasn't enough room for them all to touch the bottom, so now it was just a pile of naked bodies squirming on one another.

"Looking good ladies!" he said to the jar. Of course he didn't particularly care for their response, so he screwed the lid back on before he could spill his souvenirs. Then he slid the jar into the refrigerator behind a six-pack of beer. He may have been proud of his collection but he wasn't stupid. You don't leave something that valuable just lying around.

Plucking the other two girls out of his satchel he held them idly in one hand while he picked up a travel sized of lubricant. He set them all on the little side table next to his leather recliner and took off his pants, underwear, and shirt. The girls were already screaming as they struggled to understand their situation, and Anya of course was enjoying her hot chocolate bath. 

Not that Dave cared about their panic. Their screams were just cute little squeaks to his ears. His toys could do what they wished; when he wanted to use them he wanted regardless of their struggles. Or usually in concert with their struggles.

Sitting in his recliner he adjusted his growing manhood so that it hung comfortably between his legs. On the sidetable opposite his toys he turned on his computer and navigated to his favorite porn site. At some point he intended to open an adult film studio just for his fetish, but that would have to wait until he eventually got tired of traveling.

As he watched a petite girl 'accidentally' walk into a men's locker room he finished his hot chocolate with a big gulp. Dave was careful not to swallow Anya. Instead he sucked hard on her and licked off as much chocolate as he could before he spat her onto his hand and dropped her onto the table next to the girls she occasionally watched play volleyball.

"Here's the deal ladies," he said to them as he stroked himself to his full eight inches. "One of you is going to massage my prostate, one is going to be playing in my ballsack, and one of you gets to take a break until tomorrow morning."

The girl on the computer was hiding in knee-high locker while a black man's massive penis floated inches from her face, and the girls on the table looked at each other in confusion. While Anya rapidly yelled at him and them, apparently those two didn't speak English, Dave said "You've got ten seconds to decide or you're all playing prostate hockey."

At this, Anya stopped trying to translate. She'd been shrunk slightly larger than her two companions, and she showed how useful that was by punching one of them in the side of the head. The poor girl went down hard, dazed but not truly harmed, and the other one jumped on Anya's back. 

"Ass it is!" Dave said as the other two tinies kept fighting. He picked up the inch-tall former class officer and smeared her with some lubricant. Sliding down a little further in the recliner, he slipped her through his anus with a pracaticed movement just as she started to come to her senses.

Dave sighed contently as she started fighting the walls of his rectum while he sat further back up in the chair. She hadn't found his prostate yet, but she would. 

On the side table Anya had overpowered the other poor schoolgirl, and Dave pulled her out from under Anya. A quick zap from his shrink ray brought her down to a quarter-inch tall. Anya looked on in horror, both at what she had done to the girls she knew, and what she knew was about to happen.

With a smile Dave dropped a glob of lube on the girl and carefully positioned her at his urethra. He was getting more used to cock vore, so he simply pushed the girl inside his cock. Against everything science told him, the girl started sliding straight into his cock. 

With his hand lightly wrapped around his member he felt her bulge slide further and further down his cock until it vanished. Then after a moment he felt something vibrating lightly in his testicles. The first time he had done this he had been scared the tiny wouldn't come out, and while that would have felt amazing forever, she'd come out straight into one of her friend's mouths.

Remembering that moment, Dave smiled and started stroking himself. On screen the girl had snuck further into the locker room where a black man had caught her slipping out a window and was happily planting his cock into her asshole. The poor girl had picked a window she couldn't quite fit through.

While he pleasured himself faster and faster his toys unintentionally synchronized their actions; his backdoor buddy was unintentionally trying to climb his prostate while his ball bouncer rapidly ran in panicked circles.

Anya looked on in horror, knowing where her friends had gone. The massive hand stroked up and down, up and down the bus-sized cock that had just swallowed one of her friends. It sped up and moved faster and faster until it was just a blur. 

Then Dave slipped off one of his socks and aimed his leaking cock straight at it. His hand grabbed Anya and held her against his cock as he approached his climax. 

With a groan Dave came, and Anya felt her friend slide up through the cock, heard her distant scream through the moving wave of searing hot skin. He shot his load and the schoolgirl onto the sock in huge squirts of semen. Some of it leaked onto Anya as he slowed his stroking, milking himself dry. 

When he was done he looked at Anya and made a face when he saw she was sticky. Without a second thought Dave dropped her onto the sock where she landed in a pool of cum next to his crying ball bounce. Covered in semen she looked up at Dave and pushed in vain against the sock as he folded it over the two girls.

On the computer screen the teen girl was getting reamed by her third massive cock. The first man had finished on her back, then let his friends know about the living fleshlight back by the janitor's closet.

His prostate toy kept stimulating him even though he had already came, and Dave let her. It felt nice even if he was spent. The wadded up sock he tossed into the kitchen sink. It actually landed on the counter, but when he put his mug in the sink he knocked the sock in as well. 


He was satisfied, for now, and didn't feel like dealing with the two tinies. No way could they climb the walls of the sink. 

Dave dimmed the lights and closed the curtains as his prostate toy kept going her work. Despite her best efforts Dave knew that he wasn't going to get erect again tonight. Pulling the covers over himself Dave relaxed into bed and was asleep before he knew it.

Annie struggled in the darkness of the giant's colon. The world kept shifting and she couldn't get her bearings. There was only one landmark she could find, a slightly more solid part of him that she couldn't think of to name, and the only thing that occured to her as she panicked was to hit it in the hopes that it may hurt enough that he would let her out.

As he slept Dave dreamt a wonderful dream about a girl in the Caribbean he once knew. She'd been wonderful with her throat, and even better covered in maple syrup. Though he didn't notice, his cock grew hard and leaked some precum twice that night as his prostate toy tirelessly pounded at what she thought was a tender point.