- Text Size +

“This view is amazing,” Dave said as he leaned against one of the ancient edifices on the top of the mountain. It was hard to beat, really. He’d seen a lot of things during his extended vacation but he’d rarely seen anything like this.

From the top of the mountain Dave could see forest stretching in every direction. He’d found a fairly isolated spot near the outskirts of Machu Pichu, the stone village hidden deep in the forests of Peru, to get this view. His tour group wasn’t an issue anymore, and without them making noise and taking their own pictures the village was actually quite calm.

For Dave at least. The rest of the tour group was less happy.

As he looked out over the Andes mountains, he was enjoying a surprisingly good blowjob from one of the girls in the tour group. The hike to Machu Pichu had been long, and he’d had more than enough time to hit it off with this little Spanish gal. Her dark skin and hair had first attracted him, but she’d seen something similar in him. The hike had been more about teasing him than actually getting to Machu Pichu for her.

Of course, it helped that Dave had been sneakily spraying some highly illegal pheromones in her direction. If they’d passed a horse she would’ve been on her knees in front of it in moments.

She hadn’t noticed as the tour group went missing, one by one, in the city itself. Like everyone else they were too amazed at the architecture and the massive view of endless forests to catch on as their numbers dwindled.

Dave just rolled his eyes as one by one the tour goers were shrank and deposited into the breast pocket of his sweaty t-shirt. Then he’d carefully maneuvered his little Spanish tease to this isolated spot. Giggling she’d look around to make sure they wouldn’t be caught before fishing his rod out of his pants and engulfing it in her hot warm mouth.

She hadn’t even slowed down enough to notice the tour guide he’d slid into his urethra. The little guide was in great shape and between the teenager’s tongue and her kicking Dave knew he wouldn’t last long. As he felt his climax approach, Dave had a wonderful idea.

While she was still engrossed in her attempts to take his entire cock down her throat, Dave plotted.

When she felt him get close the girl pulled her mouth off of his cock and instead stroked him rapidly. She looked up to lock eyes with him, otherwise she wouldn’t have been able to miss the screaming blonde tour guide. Covered in precum and saliva the young woman was crying, knowing what was going to happen next in this nightmare.

“Vaya a distancia!” said Carmen as she got out of the way of Dave’s cock.

Dave didn’t speak Spanish, but he got the point. Carefully he pushed his hips forward toward the cliff that he was leaning near. The girl stroked him and fondled his testicles as she looked outward. Tiny screams were inaudible over the sound of stroking.

Then with a groan Dave came. The first spurt, and the tour guide, were shot out over the side. It was quite a fall for her and Dave lost sight of the shot as he followed it with three more. Unknown to Dave, the tour guide landed with a *splat!* two hundred meters below the couple. The dark-haired teenager made sure to clean him off with her tongue when she was done.

Then, giggling, she helped him pull up his pants and said something in Spanish that Dave didn’t understand. He got the point though when she pulled him with her to get back to where the tour group was supposed to be.

“Donde están?” she said aloud as it became obvious the ruins were deserted except for her, Dave, and the tour group in his pocket.

Dave didn’t even bother to answer her. Instead he plucked three of the tinies from his pocket and sat them on a stone outcropping that at one point in time may have been a bench. The tinies scattered away from him, naked and scared.

“Um, aqui?” Dave said to Carmen as he pointed to the tinies.

Her eyes widened as she saw the tinies on the bench. They were jumping up and down, waving their arms to get her attention. Luckily for Dave their cries for help sounded more like distant squeaks; there was no way Carmen would catch on to what had happened until Dave wanted her to.

She said something rapidly in Spanish, then knelt in front of the bench. It was just the right height that her face was only an inch or two above the shrunken people. The tinies ran toward her face, only knowing enough to stay away from Dave. There was a long moment of confusion as Carmen looked down at them, then back to Dave, uncertain of what they should do.

A sly smile came across her face, one that Dave hoped he would see.

“Eat one,” Dave told her. Only one of the tinies spoke English apparently, because that one took off running.

Dave knelt next to Carmen and with one hand herded the runner back toward his Spanish liaison. His other hand slid down the front of her short jean shorts as she was distracted. She was wet, either from the blowjob or the tinies, but she didn’t try to stop Dave. If anything, the look on her face said she welcomed the touch despite the audience.

Something in Spanish passed through her lips, a long sigh punctuated by gasps as Dave stroked her clit. Dave leaned in next to her, breathed heavily in her ear. And pushed a tiny closer to her lips.

Carmen looked at Dave with lust in her eyes, then tipped her head down to engulf the tiny. There was a brief scream as the tiny realized what was coming, but there wasn’t enough time for him to escape the giantess. Carmen tipped her head back as she swallowed the tiny and a flutter of pleasure ran through her entire body.

Without a second though, Carmen lowered her shorts and rotated her hips to give Dave access. With a quick hand movement while she wasn’t watching, Dave dropped several more tinies onto the stone bench. When she looked back after getting into position, she said with a smile “Hay más!”

Another tiny got licked up as Dave penetrated her from behind. She moaned with her mouth full, then swallowed loudly. The rest of the tinies tried to run, but Carmen spread her arms out along the bench to keep them from running far, pressing her breasts through her thin shirt into the stone bench. When Dave slid all the way into the hilt, she let out a cry of satisfaction and tossed another screaming tiny into her mouth.

“Oh look, another one!” Dave said in a terrible poker voice as he held up a tiny. Carmen turned and saw the latest tiny Dave had plucked from his shirt pocket but turned back forward as he thrust into her again. She wasn’t interested in where it had come from, but she knew what guys were like. So she wasn’t surprised when she felt something wriggling against her backdoor.

The tiny slid right into her asshole, to Dave’s endless fascination. Even after years of playing with tinies by himself and with others, there was something special about watching an asshole devour a living being. He rammed into her harder as he watched her slip tiny after tiny into her mouth.

Then her moans got louder, faster, more urgent. With a scream that deafened the remaining tinies, Carmen came. Her pussy clamped down on Dave’s cock, and he kept pumping. If he hadn’t came a few minutes earlier it would have set him off. As it was, he was approaching a second orgasm.

When Carmen’s spasming slowed, Dave pulled out of her. She spun around to stick his cock in her mouth like she thought he wanted, but instead he sat on the stone bench. One of the tinies was smashed by his ass cheek, but he wasn’t worried about that. There were two left on the bench and probably ten in his pocket still.

Carmen knelt in front of him, but he held a finger in front of her face to tell her to slow down as she started to go down on him again. Then he put a hand on her shoulder and lightly tapped her with his shrink-ray.

She screamed as she realized what was happening and looked up at Dave with a look of utter betrayal. There was just enough time for Dave to take in that look and smile before she landed in his hand at one-quarter inch tall. He didn’t bother to hold her up to his eye to see her reaction; he’d gotten everything he wanted out of her.

Almost.

Briefly he slid her up and down the bottom of his shaft, covering her in her own juices, before bringing her to his tip. With a groan of pleasure he slipped the tiny into his urethra, easily pushing her all the way in. She may have been slightly too small to be good as a topper, but she was also a little too large to be quickly cockvored. Dave was surprised at how good it felt to feel her sliding down his shaft at half the speed he was used to.

“I think I made you a little too small!” he told Carmen as he stroked himself while he walked back to where he’d enjoyed the view earlier.

Looking out over the forested mountains Dave felt more relaxed than he had in a long time. Since he was already so close to cumming he didn’t bother to edge himself; instead he pumped his shaft quickly before Carmen could slide much further down his rod.

“Enjoy the view!” he said as he felt himself reach the end. There was the buildup of pressure, the tightening of his testicles, and he felt Carmen’s pleasurable path down his shaft rapidly reverse course.

With a yell Dave came again, shooting Carmen along with a load of his semen of the edge of the same cliff he’d sent another tiny and load down before. Since Carmen acted as a mini-cork his orgasm was intense and his first blast launched further than before. If he’d been keeping track, he would have been pleased to find that Carmen landed even further away than the first tiny at two hundred and three meters away.

As it was, he was happily spent. Dave took a moment to catch his breath, then walked back to the square where he’d fucked Carmen in multiple ways. He made sure to shake his pants lest there be any bugs in them before putting them on. Then he double checked the tinies in his shirt pocket.

“Only four left,” he said, annoyed. “That little toy ate more than I thought she would!”

Just as he said that, Dave saw movement in the distance. There, on the same trail he’d hiked in on, another hiking group was approaching.

“Oh good, snacks!” Dave said as he double checked the settings on his shrink ray. Satisfied, he walked toward the group in the distance.

***

Evan looked on as the giant walked away, stunned at what had just happened but happy to be alive. Not far from him a woman who had introduced herself as Daisy was equally stunned. They were both naked, but at this point too much had occurred for that to be a concern.

“What do we do now?” Evan asked Daisy, looking over the edge of the stone they had been put on.

They’d been lucky enough to not be eaten by Carmen in her coital feeding frenzy, but now they were stuck. Daisy came next to him and peered over the edge herself.

“I think we’re fucked,” she said to him.

Unseen behind them both, a young Puma heard its tiny prey squeaking back and forth to each other. Now that the larger had moved on, it was happy to move in.