- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter doesn't have much sexual content. Just a guy enjoying a hike and some casual use of tinies.

"It's gonna be hard to beat this view," Dave said, mostly to himself. 


It was a little muggy in the mountains where he currently was; Thailand was just a humid country he'd come to find out. For the past two days he'd been backpacking his way between two small villages, having taken a train to the first and planning on using the train station at the second to return to Bangkok when he got there later today. Hopefully later today.

Dave was just shy of six foot tall so he tended to walk fast, but he hadn't done such a strenuous hike before. He had good clothes for it though, he'd ran into a pack of hikers on the train on the way here. One of the men's clothes had fit him just fine which was a nice surprise.

A nice surprise for Dave, that is.

When he'd spied the group of five on the train he'd sat near enough to them to hear they essentially had the same plan. And when two of the three girls had gotten up to use the restroom, so had he. After making sure his shrink-ray was set correctly, he'd ended up stripping the two half-inch tall women of their clothes and slipping them into his water bottle before he placed the filter back in. 

They didn't add much flavor, but it was just satisfying for him to know they were in there. That and it was a good reminder of what he could accomplish when he remembered to use the proper settings. Now he had two practically immortal women that would make interesting ice cubes when he got back to civilization.

When the third girl had gone to check on her friends, Dave gained a little underwear pet. This one was a little larger than he cared for, but when she shrank to an inch tall the brunette made a great testicle massager. She'd been doing well this entire trip, especially in the evening when he needed someone to rub against his manhood. If he had been paying her, she'd get a raise.

The two men in the group hadn't fared as well, as far as Dave knew. Each had been tossed out the window of the moving train at around one-quarter inch height. If they were lucky the fall would have killed them. If not they would be some animal's snack by now.

"Wait, I didn't change settings back to normal durability!" Dave said aloud as he stood on the mountainside. "I hope they enjoy being eaten and crapped out for the next twenty years."

He laughed to himself lightly and took another swig from his bottle. There was a satisfying *cling!* as one of the girls hit the side during the movement. Then he replaced it on his backpack. 

Dave slipped one hand into his pants and adjusted himself. His massager had slipped downward on the last hill, and while he didnt mind her squirming struggles against his backdoor, he knew which one he preferred. Tucking her safely between his shaft and his balls, he pulled his hand free and started hiking once more.

An hour later he entered his destination village. Some of the locals waved to him, but most ignored him. Dave was never able to pronounce its name, but this town of five thousand was about as big as it got this far into the mountains and they were used to the hiking tourists. Luckily for him there was only one real destination in town that all roads led to, and in a few minutes he had found the train station.

Once on board and seated in the near-empty car, Dave pulled the unlucky girl out of his underwear, and dumped the two tinier women from his empty water bottle into his palm. After placing his backpack into an overhead bin he stepped into the dinner cart. He flashed his golden all-expenses ticket to the cashier, who waved him forward with a smile.

"Gotta love this hospitality," Dave said to himself. 

He stopped at the coffee station and pulled out a large cup. From his cupped hand he first dropped in the three tiny women, then spooned in enough sugar to half-submerge the smaller women and followed it with two pumps of the concentrated creamer. By now the women had recovered from being disoriented enough to realize what was about to happen.

Humming to himself as tiny screams were faintly audible, he picked out a dark roast coffee and lightly swirled the cup to get his additives mixing lightly. Then he put the cup under the spigot. The screams intensified momentarily until the sound of coffee being dispensed drowned them out. 

Once the cup was almost full he turned off the spigot and put a lid on the cup just as the first of his little stirrers surfaced. The little blonde was screaming in panic as the heat burned her, causing her immense pain but no real damage, as he slid his hand around the rim of the cup to make sure it was sealed completely. 

Nodding politely to the cashier, who wished him a pleasant ride, Dave returned to his seat.

An hour later, Dave's train was pulling into the station at Bangkok. Giving his cup a little extra swirl, he raised it up to his lips on last time. It took a bit of shaking, but all three tinies fell into his mouth with the last of the sugar.

Tucking them into his cheek, Dave grabbed his backpack from overhead. He smiled at the attendant that walked by, gathering the last of the trash and his now empty coffee cup. With a practiced tongue he took one of the smaller tinies from his cheek and sucked the sugar off of her before he swallowed her down. 

As the train rolled to a stop, he moved the larger tiny onto his tongue and sucked her down as well. He kept the smaller tiny in his mouth, sucking on her as she panicked and fairly certain she came as he rubbed his massive tongue between her legs, through the entire cab ride back to his hotel room. 

Once he was there he tossed his backpack onto the bed and walked to the mini kitchen. Here there was a small mason jar, previously meant for herbs and seasonings, tucked away behind a six-pack of beer in his refrigerator. Inside tiny women were piled on one another, there simply wasn't enough room in it for all of them. 

Unscrewing the lid, Dave leaned over it as the women screamed at the sight of his massive form. After admiring his collection for a moment, Dave opened his mouth and flicked his latest addition into the little jar. She landed on a petite form, Dave thought it was Peru's souvenir, then Dave unceremoniously screwed the lid back on and replaced the jar.

Leaving the jar where it was, Dave grabbed a beer before shutting the door. He popped it open with one hand while another opened a drawer. From within he grabbed a handful of quarter-inch former concert-goers and slipped them into his beer without giving them a second look.

"Shower beer," he said to himself in a singsong voice as he walked to the bathroom. Bangkok was one heck of a city.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be quite exciting as Dave explores the nightlife of Paris!