- Text Size +

Having been born and raised on the mars colony Cashel had never left his home solar system until a high school field trip to a milky way famous zoo located on Pulaski 6, a giant tropical world in a system only 80 light years away. He couldn't believe at 17 years old his overbearing parent's actually not only allowed him to leave Mars, but the solar system as well. Looking though the numerous exotic exhibit's getting to see creatures of all kinds was a thrilling experience considering many of them were bigger than lions and a few were nearly the size of a blue whale.

 

However the main attraction was said to be immense, intelligent and magnificent in gorgeous beauty. Only a few thousand of the Devex survived the dreaded long intergalactic war they themselves instigated that ended 12 years ago. Cashel could hardly be contain his excitement while being led by the tour guide as the group of mostly human high school students headed toward the massive complex of the Devex exhibit.

 

Entering the warehouse sized structure Cashel walked in with awe gazing his eyes at the black clad obelisk in the center of the lobby that towered over the group. Toward the top each side had large gold rings engraved upon the surface and two thirds of each side had an edge to edge display with rows of names that scrolled from the bottom to the top. Other objects Cashel glanced at were mounted on the walls including models of the various faster than light ships used in combat during the mass long bloody conflict against the giant Devex species.

 

Then a mid 30's female human with Amy written on her name tag leading the tour followed by 5 teachers and over 100 students cleared her strained throat as she said, “Okay before we can move on, it's important for all of us to remember the victims and lives lost to the vile monstrous Devex species that waged merciless genocide against all member species of the united coalition peacekeepers.”

 

Everyone naturally stood quietly while staring at the list of names that also detailed age and species that scrolled upward by them. Then a reptile type humanoid not part of the group stormed into the building yelling, “Those savage monsters aren't damn pets! They should all be euthanized in the name of justice for the billions they consumed, killed and enslaved!”

 

Taken back by the sudden outburst Cashel turning his attention in their general direction, knew now that his implanted language translation matrix was functional. To his surprise it was a member of the rare Bellogorg shape shifting lizard like humanoid species. Though they had their limit's to how much they could change shape their skin pigmentation easily shifted to whatever color pattern required for camouflage.

 

Raising her tone the tour guide apologized, “Drake, We know the Bellogorg suffered countless atrocities at the hands of the Devex, but please understand this exhibit is designed to teach history and respect it so future generations won't ever forget what has happened.”

 

While pointing to the crowd in a sweeping motion Drake tirelessly argued, “That doesn't explain keeping one of those monstrosity's alive here or giving that thing a name! Sentient species don't need a damn living breathing example to know the Devex are a violent ruthless savage species that thrive on enslaving and killing us so called miniature sentient species. It's only because those freaks of nature are in human terms three hundred to four hundred feet tall that they called the rest of the sentient species tiny, small and even microbes as insults! It's even settled science the Devex are predatory by nature and lack empathy toward us because they have no conscience........... only seeing us as their prey! Knowing this undeniable truth, the rest of the coalition member states served justice and had them all executed as war criminals against decent society! Yet you humans claiming humanitarian bullshit with your Universal Terran Republic insist on selling permits to your wealthy to own Devex as pets or believe that imprisoning them for life is enough.”

 

Walking over to Drake while he pronounced his beliefs Amy interrupted, “We understand why Devex termination advocates so passionately rally and promote their opinion's, but we can't allow people come in here to be disruptive and harass our customers. So please sir I must ask you to leave.”

 

“Screw you icy bitch! Just fuck you humans and your love for tragic violence!”” Drake replied before storming back out in a huff with his long toothy snout.

 

Coming back around to address the crowd Amy said, “When it comes to our Devex kept here, people can be quite vocal about what should be done about her. I apologize for the unpleasant exchange, but it can't be avoided with how controversial the Devex are.”

 

Then Amy waved at the group as she then called the group to follow her as she explained, “Our Devex Zara after getting a translation chip inserted when she was first captured has been in captivity since she was imprisoned 12 years ago at 6 years old with the rest of the remaining survivor's of her species. Due to the treaty of Vergo she along with the rest of the Devex is by default classified as a war criminal and by genetic association is considered guilty of the brutal crimes her society committed against other member's of the coalition. But instead of being imprisoned as a war criminal, part of Zara's incalculable debt to galactic society is being paid by being an exhibit here.”

 

While the tour guide rattled on Cashel felt the pit of his stomach sink until raising his hand to ask, “I have a question! What did Zara specificity do as a child to be locked up as a war criminal?”

 

“As I've said before it's about guilt by genetic association” Amy quipped, “Her kind built a genocidal society bent on dominating the galaxy not only enslaving but murdering over 80 billion sentient beings in the 64 year war and most infamously breeding enslaved Bellogorg by the billions for consumption by the Devex as a delicacy. Zara being born, raised, fed and housed on her home world benefited from this barbaric culture and therefore has to endure the reparations for her species atrocities.”

 

A number of teens burst out laughing when one of guy's in the group then snickered, “Wow, Cashel really is fucking stupid! Guess retardation just can't be avoided for those raised by parents.”

 

“That's enough!” A teacher called out the group as she then ordered, “Let's respectfully follow Amy out now to where Zara is held.”

 

The whole ordeal made Cashel feel ashamed as he tried to cover up his embarrassment from being propped up as an object of mockery. Even as the group passed though the large door way leading into the next room the girls in the group giggled while other guys cracked jokes he clearly was the butt end of.

 

As the last of the group entered the large platform Amy cheerfully began speaking as she did with the other animals kept here, “As you can all see Zara is kept in an open exhibit contained by a force field that is only transparent from this viewing platform up approximately 100 feet from the ground. To those looking from the outside, it's a giant black square enclosure. Right now Zara is resting as she normally does at this time of day, but believe me when it's time to feed her Zara is a ferocious predator. Due to the fact the Devex are carnivorous and can't absorb nutrients from plant matter we feed Zara a small herd of cattle each day. Though having pray native to her home planet would be healthier the Devex are hardy creatures with stomachs of steel known for being able to consume nearly any kind of animal flesh in the galaxy.”

 

It was strange for Cashel to hear Amy begin talking about Zara as though she was just merely some animal instead of the war criminal she called her earlier. It was currently impossible for him to see past the crowd as he struggled to get into a position to see Zara. While pushing though his peers Amy continued, “Now Zara being a female member of the Devex species is now a mature adult specimen approximately 342 feet tall and well within the normal 300 to 400 foot height range for a mature female, but their male counter part's struggle to reach 300 feet in height while ordinarily on average clocking in at 250 feet tall. As you likely can imagine females play the dominate role in their risky mating practices with males occasionally being cannibalized if they refuse to submit. One thing that's unique about Zara is her raven black hair not often found among her kind as blue, red and blonde hair is much more common.”

 

Then Amy was interrupted as a girl abruptly asked, “Are her blue eyes common? Because in most videos I've seen they were red or green.”

 

Reacting with a growing smile Amy replied, “Well yes they are, as in captivity blue eyes are by far the most common followed by yellow and then red. For reasons currently unknown to us none of the Devex have displayed green eye pigmentation while imprisoned.”

 

Finally getting though the crowd Cashel standing at the edge of the platform stared in amazement at the giant light sky blue humanoid as she rested on her side toward the back of the cramped exhibit. Despite Zara's size her appearance came very close to being eerie in likeness to human women in Cashel's mind as he noticed how proportional to a human being her body was other than a few noticeable extras, such as her 150 foot long blue thin tail with small pink rings on them and long clear pointed finger nails. Looking at Zara's face he was nearly entranced as her moist blue skin contrasting with her lime green lips sparkled in the artificial lighting. Her ears were apparently out of sight, tucked deeply within her long wavy raven black hair that draped all the way down to her shapely waistline while she covered her flat belly with her giant yet graceful resting hand.

 

Soon one more differentiating detail revealed itself as her golden relatively flat forked almost serpent like tongue began flickering rabidly popping out in sudden burst between her green lavish lips. Zara's blue very massive yet starkly too human eyes seemed to stare in his direction as she scratched her exposed belly. Cashel's mind captured by her gorgeous monumental figure to his own embarrassment felt his pants tightening as he wondered what was under the plain white fabric covering most of Zara's bosom and part of the area around her waistline down between her toned legs.

 

Hearing a guy named Ethan laugh next to him snapped Cashel out of his trance as he heard him joke, “Hey Tony, I would totally fuck the brains out of that hot Devex chick!”

 

“That's sick Ethan, I mean really dude how in the fuck would fucking her even work? Not even to say her pussy is so huge it could swallow something the size of a damn train for a dick!” Tony laughed as he spoke grinning the whole time.

 

Cashel taken by surprise was grabbed by Ethan from behind. After spinning Cashel around Ethan said, “Hey Cashel! We are running a little poll among us guys here retard, so answer the following question carefully.” Ethan tightening his grip upon Cashel's shoulder blade then got uncomfortably into his face asking, “Would you fuck that blue monster chick or not?”

 

“Um......That's kind of intense Ethan.” Cashel replied struggling with his introverted nature while watching a brunette 12th grade girl named Lilly bustle her way though the crowd of high school students with a frown on her face.

 

“Quit being a pussy and tell us if Zara would be worth fucking to you or not?” Ethan then asserted in his questioning of Cashel.

 

“Ew....I mean fucking God you guy's are just disgusting!” Lilly cringed, “Zara should just eat you creeps instead of the poor cows.”

 

“Oh look, someone might be a bit jelly after I fucked her girlfriend last night. ” Ethan bragging stated proudly.

 

“Wait Ethan you actually fucked a real girl instead of a sex bot?” Tony questioned

 

“Well Rebecca happens to love eating both a tight pussy and being fucked by a large honking dick at the same time.” Ethan barely able to finish speaking before busting out laughing affirmed.

 

Unwilling to speak Lilly turned around fuming as she stomped away from the unconformable situation. While Cashel raised his hand hoping to change the topic as he asked Amy, “Can Zara see or hear us from where she is?”

 

“Yes she can see and hear you...” Amy said with a pause before stating, “But her eyes and ears though nearly human in effectiveness, aren't what paint's a detailed picture of you inside her brain. Instead it's her detection of both electromagnetic and sound waves picked up by nerve endings from small hairs covering her long extremely sensitive tail that as a predator she depends on to locate pray up to 30 miles away even though solid rock.”

 

Giving the group some time on the platform Cashel managed to avoid Ethan while taking in the landscape of Zara's cramped exhibit. The longer his wondering eyes stared at the 500 foot long and wide area with half of it being filled with water Cashel felt pity for her. It was painfully obvious her habitat was woefully inadequate for a being her size to roam. There was no shelter or bedding for Zara to sleep on as she was exposed from head to toe for all visitor's to see. Guilt soon washed over Cashel as he wondered for the first time what being imprisoned in such conditions must be like.

 

Even as others lost interest Cashel couldn't keep his focus away from Zara and her resting over 100 meter long figure as he pondered why people didn't seem to question her incarceration. Fearing his peer's would mock him again Cashel kept this thought to himself as he gazed at Zara's opening maw while she yawned. He gulped awe struck as the three upper and lower rows of massive shining white megalodon like teeth revealed themselves in their whole glory. While her bright yellow cavern was painted green with natural lubricating fluids that strung and pooled toward the back of her dark flexing throat. Then as her green moist lips came back together Cashel took note of the fact Zara lacked a uvula or any dangling flesh at the entrance of her throat.

 

Lost in thought while most of the group was exiting the area being called by Amy, Cashel stood right near the transparent force field while captivated and enchanted by Zara wishing her species wasn't condemned to be forever imprisoned. Before peeling himself away however he felt a tremor under his feet, soon followed by a loud crack as people screamed. Losing his footing Cashel barely catching himself by his hands hitting the hard metal floor instead of his face frantically looked around noticing the force field flickering before suddenly failing.

 

Then looking at the floor's gray surface he gulped while watching it crack and distort. Before Cashel could react he felt his stomach drop as he swiftly found himself falling freely with a chunk of the flooring. Even from 100 feet his plunge into the water happened in mere moments. Cashel desperately struggled to the surface before taking in deep panicked breaths. Turning his head in all directions, Cashel's blood ran cold as a weak yelp left his airways. Soaking in fear he looked back as the force field reestablished itself behind him. Seeing the blue resting gargantuan young woman before him Cashel knew where he was. He was swimming in the waters of the exhibit. With her, a deadly massive predator at the other end of the enclosure.

 

Knowing Zara sensed what had just occurred Cashel watched as she perked up with her tail wagging like a dog. Taking in ever faster and deeper breath’s Cashel was scared out of his mind as the colossal female subject swiftly turned to face him on her hands and knees. With how cramped the enclosure was he knew in moment’s she could position herself to grab him. There was no hope or escape in the blank habitat. Cashel gulped as he watched a giant blue hand cast a shadow over him and even now couldn’t muster up a scream for help as terror froze his entire psyche.

 

Thrusting his arms into the water Cashel attempted to swim away in a desperate effort to avoid being captured by the predator whom flickered her yellow tongue as though to let him know he was her prey, her food and there was nothing he could do about it. Plowing though the cool water he kicked and struggled for dear life as her massive blue hand nearly engulfed him in darkness. As huge fingers clamped down around him Cashel sobbed uncontrollably thinking of the videos he watched online of innocent people being swallowed alive by the Devex.

 

Lifted up to Zara’s awe inspiring beautiful face Cashel knew trying to struggle now was pointless. She had total control over his fate and all he could do now was plead her for his life. Watching as the pigmentation in her eye’s changed from blue to yellow he then frantically begged, “Please…….. don’t eat me……..I WILL DO ANYTHING TO LIVE!”

 

At first Zara’s expression was blank as though she didn’t quite expect his screaming. Then her expression appeared to shift toward confusion. In begging for dear life Cashel hoped she might toy around with him until someone could rescue him instead her eating him on the spot. However her massive golden forked tongue kept flickering and he watched as her neck flexed as she gulped down her own saliva. Cashel taking glances in all directions searched for any sign someone might be able to help him, but found none as he watched Zara’s lips part ways.

 

Showing full rows of massive pointy razor sharp teeth Zara smiled as her voice finally boomed, “It’s okay…...I won’t hurt you.”

 

Feeling his ear drums throbbing in pain from the shock of her powerful voice Cashel breathed a huge sigh of relief. At least until doubt’s of her word entered his mind. Still being told such comforting words beat the hell out of sliding down her gullet so he tried to accept whatever improvement to his situation he could get. That feeling was very short lived however as the force field again flickered and in short order failed like last time. A loud siren then blared as Zara now standing up to full height could be seen in the open by all the establishment’s visitor's.

 

Taking in the open sky once more Cashel watched as the panicked visitors fled like a collection of mindless bugs. From up here in Zara’s grip Cashel saw the lush rain forest landscape for miles and seeing people in the paths below them he thought they seemed like insect size. It was no wonder to Cashel in this moment why a being this huge might not give a damn about such tiny creatures and the fates they inflicted upon them. It was enough to cause him to shudder as he then watched as Zara’s eye’s lit up and she glowing with amazement then gushed, “Wow……………..this is outside…..it’s such a beautiful place.”

 

Rising from one of the buildings an interstellar craft roughly 50 feet in length swiftly came toward them. Hovering near Zara’s face the craft’s opened up 4 large plasma cannons and from it’s loudspeaker system a man ordered, “Let the boy go or we drop you dead!”

 

Just when Cashel thought everything was happening too fast already he looked up in reaction to the roar of massive thrusters coming from a black cube shaped interstellar craft he thought to be over 600 feet in length on all sides. It was followed by two other smaller craft that quickly opened fire upon the one threatening Zara. Racking his brain to explain this chaos he was baffled as they exchanged plasma cannon fire.

 

Seeing the huge oddly shaped interstellar craft touch down near her. Zara in the depths of her soul hoped they had come to rescue her from captivity. As it’s massive thick door opened Zara heard a woman’s voice from the space craft's sound system as she commanded, “We kicked some hardcore ass to get here so you better get in Zara!”

 

Worried about the little guy in her grip Zara bent down to release him while carefully saying, “It was very nice to meet you, but it looks like someone came to help me. So I wish you the best and thank you for standing up for me among your kind even though I don’t deserve such kindness.”

 

Embarrassment flushed Cashel’s face as he wondered how much Zara heard when going though the tour building. Craning his neck up at her smiling face he thought about what an injustice her whole situation was and felt compelled to help her in some way despite not knowing how. Then finally realizing she was leaving him behind after staring at her dumbstruck he shouted, “Wait! I want to come with you and help! Because what they say about you isn’t true at all! You deserve kindness like anyone else in this galaxy!”

 

This rather touching moment was shattered by explosions as the battle raged on around them with men coming out of the building’s opening fire on both the cube and Zara with handheld weapons. Scooping up Cashel she cried in pain as streams of tiny plasma bolts struck her light blue skin. Holding him close to her chest Zara entered the huge black cube and rested her back against the wall as she flinched while feeling a residual shock from one of the shots her body took.

 

The woman in the cockpit then over the ship intercom then barked, “What the fuck are you doing bringing him with us!”

 

“He wanted to come so I brought him with me.” Zara answered sweetly as she held her new friend carefully while trying to protect him from any stray weapons fire.

 

Now the cube’s main door began closing as the woman over the ship intercom replied, “There’s no time to debate this shit. So that runt is coming with us!”

 

As the cube’s massive door sealed shut Cashel thought about recent news reports and then it hit him. This had to be them, the terrorist cell that went around bombing Devex containment buildings and releasing them who knows where. They were accused of committing high treason against the coalition and were called the most extreme of the Devex apologist. Chills ran down his spine as Cashel wondered what in the world he just simply jumped head first into as he heard the ships main thrusters igniting. As the huge black cube entered into orbit he felt sick to his stomach as they clearly were hulling double time to get the hell out of dodge.

 

Cashel pressed against a massive set of lightly covered breast felt ill to his stomach as he struggled to deal with the rapid ascent into space. Using nuclear thruster the cube left the solar system at one 10th of light speed and whether he liked it or not Cashel had committed to whatever this adventure threw at him. Upon being out of the gravitational field of a star their dimensional difference displacement FTL drive engaged and in one blink of an eye would be traveling light years in mere hours.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Cashel regret his brash hasty decision to get on a rogue ship with a massive female predator or enjoy his time with the remarkably benevolent Zara?