- Text Size +

The sun scorched his back, his arms weary and burned red. Her flesh was a hot wall above him, five times his height. Her toes flexed in the warmth of the afternoon, the sole of her foot reacting to the caress of his hands.

His mouth was dry, the sour and salty taste of her sweat fresh on his tongue. The heat made his head swim though he dared not stop. He had heard the horror stories for years, tales of what happened when Shrinkies were caught.

He still couldn’t believe how stupid he had been. There hadn’t been a human sighting in the glade in well over a year. It was a good summer, hot. He shouldn’t have strayed from the band, he shouldn’t have slacked off. He shouldn’t have fallen asleep.

Her footfall woke him, a tremor rumbling through the ground. Then her voice, her squeal of excitement. He hand was on him before he could stand, her shadow enveloping him before a cage of fingers enclosed him.

Her eyes had been the most captivating thing he had ever seen. The deepest brown imaginable, each almost as large as he was. Her full, pink lips held a smirk more alluring than he thought possible. Were all humans this enchanting?

Shrinkies were, by their nature and lifestyle, ragged and unkempt. His band lived in a hole in a tree, living off insects and roots and very occasionally a bird’s egg that made them fat and drunk. Dirt was their lives, it’s where they had to be to survive.

The human, the human was something else, something otherworldly. Some referred to them as gods, forgetting that only a few years prior they had been the same.

The radiant creature that held him was immaculate, her chocolate curls luscious in the warm sunlight.

She had walked further out into the glade, her long legs completing an hour’s journey in mere minutes. He had been held in her hand as she went, her flesh inescapable.

Her smile had filled his world when she finally settled on a patch of grass.

‘How cute are you?’ she asked, her eyes exploring every part of his body. She ripped his ragged tunic away with ease, her nails shearing through the leaf fabric. He watched as his prize possession was discarded to the green grass floor without a second thought, trash to one such as her.

‘You know, I’d been meaning to come out here for my lunch break for a while. My office has just opened up over the way there. I had no idea there’d be Shrinkies out here though, this is such a treat. I can’t believe I just found you there, how lucky is that? Usually I always miss out on finding you when I’m out and about. I know you can get ones online but they’re not the same, you know?’

She looked down at the tiny man in her hand, cowering beside her thumb. His eyes were wide and wild, never moving from her. She pouted thoughtfully; she was looking good today, his reaction made sense.

‘What am I saying?’ she laughed, ‘Of course you don’t know. I bet you can’t even comprehend what I’m saying to you. Let me think, how about: Me happy to find you. Me save you. Me owner now. You pet, be good pet. Make sense?

Sure it does, you look pretty smart.

So, I guess I should figure out what to do with you right? Everyone says you basically depend on us to tell you what to do or you go mad. Does that sound right? You don’t seem mad.’

She tossed him from one hand to the other, enjoying his squeaks as he crashed against her skin. Her hands were soft and well moisturised, no doubt the most luxurious experience he had ever had. She was excited to have him, even more excited by how loving he seemed already.

The good thing about Shrinkies was how devoted they could be, how once owned they wanted nothing more to please. She tried to think of the most common things her friends did with them. Well, most common things that kept them alive. She had been in enough bars and parties where people like her new friend here fell screaming beneath high heeled shoes.

Her friends would dress up for the occasion, appearing in their best to kill and maim the little things en masse. She had done the same, she wouldn’t deny it. Still, it was a rush there in the club but not something she wanted to do now, not something she would do to her own property.

‘Hey, I know what you guys like,’ she purred, ‘how about a foot rub?’

That’s how he found himself now, bruised, battered and burned, toiling at her feet.

Her chunky office shoes loomed behind him. The heels themselves were more than twice his height, the weight of each one alone easily enough to compress the thick blades of grass beneath them.

His new owner had quickly ignored him, dividing her attention between her book, her phone and her cigarettes. Her bare legs stretched on for forever before disappearing into a tight pencil skirt. He had stolen glances at her as she relaxed, watched the tip of her cigarette ignite with every intake of breath. That she could conjure fire with such ease and for recreation no less was mind blowing to him.

Still he knew that despite her jovial tone and cherubic looks, she was capable of obliterating him with barely a thought. He looked up again at those massive toes, the vast curve of the ball of her foot. If she chose to move now, to lift her foot away and push it down on to him, there would be nothing he could do to stop her.

He had been stupid enough to get caught and now, possibly forever, she owned him.

Despite himself he couldn’t help but admire her. His manhood stirred as his eyes tracked the tops of her legs, the curve of her hips. He had never known a woman more beautiful, in this life or his one before. If he was capable of pleasing her, of following her commands, his fate might not be so bad.

If he was going to be anyone’s pet, he was lucky to be her pet.

A chuckle stirred him from his thoughts. He leapt with fear as those beautiful eyes bored down on to him. He shrivelled in her sights, fear reigniting within him.

‘Like what you see little one?’ she cooed, ‘Nice to know I have a tiny admirer, that’s earning you points already.’

She regarded her watch with a flourish, ‘Oh shit, I need to get going.’

A scream of terror burst from his lips as he dove sideways, avoiding her massive foot as it shifted and slammed into the ground. He fell onto his back, barely containing himself as she rose into the sky until she stood above him, a huge foot either side of where he lay. She ignored him, allowing him a brief glimpse of her black lace underwear before stepping away.

‘Ok, we need to get going’. Her foot swung over him, causing him to duck instinctively. It struck the side of her shoe and tipped it over, ‘go on, get in.’

His mouth hung open, his eyes wide. ‘What? No, how? What?’ he stammered dumbly.

The goddess pouted at him, her hands on her hips. She bent double, ‘Wha, wha, wha? You’re so dumb and cute. I said get in. I was reading online that apparently people get a really cool power trip from having a small person in their shoes. I did say I don’t know much about you guys but I want to try it, so get in.’

‘No, please, I’ll be crushed, I’ll die,’ he was on his knees immediately, begging her, ‘you said you wanted a pet, I’ll be a good pet, don’t kill me, please.’

‘Who said anything about killing you?’ Her tone was hurt though too theatrical to be genuine, ‘I’m not gonna kill you, you little dumb dumb. It says online that super small ones survive it, you get to be all nice and cuddled up against my toes and I know you like those.’

She smirked down at him as he shook his head, ‘Yeah, I saw you peeking you little perv. You’re all foot fetishists these days, I’m not judging though. It says online you’ll know what to do. Trust me, I believe in you, here.’

The tan sky fell as she crouched, steadying her heel with one hand and snatching him up with the other. He wriggled and fought as she brought him over the mouth of her shoe, giving him a second to observe his destination before dropping him roughly into place.

She didn’t allow him time to recover, immediately shaking him down into the toe section.

‘You’ll figure it out’, she smiled, her face filling the opening, ‘I know you will. If you think you’re too big for the job and can’t properly get into the right position, just make yourself smaller. Better to be safe than sorry, I don’t want my new little pet getting squished on his first day after all.’

‘No, wait please,’ he tried to scramble up the smooth slope towards her, ‘no I can’t, I can’t make myself smaller. I don’t-‘

‘Duh,’ she mocked, ‘of course you can, that’s why they call you Shrinkies? I read about it on Facebook.’

She chuckled as she lowered the shoe to the floor, ‘Shrinkies can’t shrink, you’re so dumb. Now stop fooling around and get to it, I need to get back to the office.’

He was allowed another second or two to prepare, his owner packing her things while listening to his excited squeaks. They really did enjoy being used, she thought, if only she could find a man so willing to please. She slipped her left shoe on, then the right containing her new pet.

The ground bucked and rolled, throwing him against the hard sides of her shoe. In the semi darkness he scrambled at the walls of his new prison. Beneath him the insole was marked with toe prints larger than he was. Her scent was everywhere, the air laced with it.

He could do nothing but scream as he saw her toes enter the shoe, her foot flowing behind it like an unstoppable tide. It moved faster than anything he had ever seen, barrelling into him and slamming him into the insole. Her flesh was everywhere, hot and sticky. He tried to choke out a cry, a plea to her to stop, to listen to reason.

To his left her big toe twitched, her second lying beside him. Though darkness surrounded him, he could feel their immense presence. Her weight shifted, sending shards of agony ripping through his pelvis as her foot settled across his legs. His arms were pinned, his body squashed into the space between her toes.

He screamed and screamed, trying to free himself, trying to pull himself out from under her. He had to move, had to get out before she stepped down, before her unstoppable weight compressed him into nothing.

 

The walk back to the office was a short one though with the afternoon heat it was enough to cause sweat to prickle across her skin. She wiggled her toes, trying to feel for him. What had been a lump at the start of her journey was now more of a wet patch. She assumed it was sweat and giggled at the thought of the poor little guy trapped amongst it.

She tried to imagine how small he had become, the image flickering through her mind as she sat at her desk. Her toes scrunched again, trying and failing to seek out her toy. Her next break was in two and a half hours, she would ask him then to grow a bit larger.

Until then she scrunched her toes back and forth and turned to her work, her mind on all the fun they were going to have together.