- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Takes place in the series Fate Grand Order

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone. ^,^

 

Decided to try my hand with the Fate Series. I've had trepidation going into it since it's so massive, but my resolve finally wore down once I started playing Fate Grand Order. So, this will be my take on it, and with it's master, Ritsuka.

 

There will be a LOT of yuri goodness ahead, and to come. Feel free to drop a like and tell me what servant's you might want to see in future chapters. I'm looking forward to making more.

 

But for now, sit back, relax, and...

 

ON WITH THE SHOW~

 

 

 

Okeanos – Sir Francis Drake’s Flagship, Golden Hind.

 

 

‘This… is bad… too, hot… She’s just too hot!’

 

Trembling in a large queen-sized bed with a pair of bodies draped both to her left and to her right, Ritsuka blushed heavily as she felt the warm arms of both her companion and demi-servant, Mash Kyrielight, as well as the captain of the very vessel she found herself on, Sir Francis Drake, spread over her chest pinning the young magus down in the bed beside them.

 

When did this even happen?! She had been at the end of the bed when she got in earlier! Licking her lips as both sleep and modesty evaded her, the young redhead tried to crawl out from under both her heroic spirits without waking either of them. If she laid like this any longer, she didn’t trust herself not to do something she would regret later on.

 

‘C-Calm down… you can’t do what you want to with them! S-Sure this is the past, and it holds no ramifications long term… B-B-But no!’ She had to be strong. Even if that meant crawling out of a warm and snuggly bed with two of the most beautiful women, she had ever laid eyes on literally using her petite form as a body pillow.

 

Falling to the floor as blood rushed to her cheeks after she slipped out from the covers between her Shielder spirits plump thighs, Ritsuka quickly got to her feet before she tiptoed out of the cabin and made her way up the stairs to the main deck of their captain’s ship. She needed to take a walk, cool off, and try to get some sleep once she settled down. Hopefully, that wouldn’t take all night…

 

Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly as she grumbled to herself, the redheaded girl quickly made her way to the bow of the boat before sighing softly. This had to be a test. Putting a timid closet lesbian with a sexy servant who would literally give both her life, and her chastity to her if she asked her to, and a raging alcoholic pirate who loved to party and flirt was a recipe for a ruined friendship and a failed mission. She had to focus and keep her priorities straight! She was on a job after all! The very fate of humanity was at stake!

 

“Hmm, you seem to be pent up. What troubles you, Master?” Screeching as she nearly fell off the edge of the boat, Ritsuka gasped for air before looking above her in surprise. Staring back down at her from the crow’s nest of the ship with her bare feet dangling over the edge of the small wooden post, was the very spirit they were trying to harbor and protect for said mission. Euryale.

 

Furrowing her brow from the odd response to her prior statement, the little Goddess giggled softly before slipping out of the lookout post and gliding down gently before the young mage. “Pardon me. I hadn’t meant to startle you. Is something bothering you? Or… perhaps, someone?” The purple-haired deity grinned almost knowingly.

 

Blushing from the surprising grinding she hadn’t been prepared for, Ritsuka looked away weakly before quickly shaking her head. “N-No… It’s nothing. I just can’t sleep is all. I guess I’m just on edge after our last encounter with Blackbeard. I’m sure he’s as unpleasant to think about for you as he is for me.” The redhead chuckled.

 

Cringing as an all too familiar feeling of disgust traveled down the base of her spine, Euryale nodded before stepping over to her new Master and mimicking her posture as she leaned over the side of their vessel. “Please do not speak his name while addressing me! I’ve put much effort into forgetting his, grotesque gaze…” She shuddered.

 

Giggling back at her spirit, the magus nodded before staring out at the open sea with a somewhat docile look now. It was nice to talk to someone right now. It was helping her to relax. Looking out silently beside her human companion, the little goddess continued to watch the white caps of the waves flow and fall as they gently crashed into the side of the ship. It was peaceful out here. But that made her wonder, why her Master sought peace…

 

“Nestled warmly in a bed, with a pair of capable bunkmates lying beside you… You must be very uneasy indeed, to not appreciate your companions holding you close in the dead of night. Perhaps, you find them both unappealing? Don’t tell me, that you seek someone younger to bed with like he does…” Euryale muttered loathingly.

 

Nearly choking on her breath before sputtering out comprehendible words, Ritsuka was taken aback now. Where did a statement like that come from?! Shifting her eyes to the mortified face of her master, the little goddess simply smirked. She liked this human. It was easy to fluster her.

 

“You may calm yourself. I won’t hold it against you if you are… unlike him. But I get a distinct feeling, that’s not the case, however.” The Violette haired girl muttered as her eyes fell back on the sea. She had met people like this in the past back in Greece. They were few and far from being common, but she had met her fair share.

 

Holding her chest as she panted softly to try and calm her erratic breaths, Ritsuka looked back at the archer spirit exasperated. “P-P-Please don’t say something like that so loud! I-It’s not… like that…” She mumbled weakly. Not even she felt like her words held any meaning let alone merit…

 

Smirking, Euryale yawned tiredly before taking a seat on the deck before patting the spot beside her much to the younger mage’s surprise. “Come sit. I tire of standing.” Nodding silently, the redhead took a seat beside the other girl before a bright shade of red overtook her face as Euryale’s right leg suddenly propped itself onto her lap, her bare toes wiggling slowly in a taunting fashion. This… was bad… She felt her prior unease coming back tenfold!

 

Looking at the human before her in silence, a scowl slowly overtook the little Goddess’s face before she raised her foot up so it dangled in front of the mage’s bright red face. “Well? Rub it, simpleton… I said I’m tired. Can’t you even manage that?”

 

Licking her lips as a small bead of sweat fell down her brow, Ritsuka could only nod slowly before she took the younger-looking girl’s lithe foot into her hands. ‘S-Smooth?!’ It was like she was stroking a piece of porcelain rather than someone’s wrinkled foot!

 

Feeling the foreign touches slowly begin to move over her sole rhythmically and continuously, Euryale softly sighed before rolling her neck around as she relaxed. “Mmmm, much better. Now, to address our prior conversation, I understand that you feel, uneasy about sleeping with your two companions. Tell me why that is? They’re your servants, are they not? You even hold special magic on your hands to force them to obey you… yet, you refuse to give in to what you want. You’re a peculiar Master. But I suppose your restraint is something I admire about you. After all, you haven’t forced me to serve you even once since we formed our contract.” Euryale praised reverently.

 

It was somewhat belittling that she made a contract with a mortal, but she was alright with being under one with Ritsuka. She was an exception. Half listening to the older spirits words, and half drooling at the wonderful feeling of the younger-looking girl’s pristine foot, the redheaded mage soon snapped out of her daze as she looked down at the three command seals on the back of her palm. She was right.

 

She often forgot that she had command seals. The only time she ever used them was when her servants needed a boost in battle. She never used them forcefully or against either Mash’s will or anyone else’s. There was always a silent thought in her mind that she had control over her spirits… but, she never acted on them, or even cared to think about it. Names aside, her servants were her friends, not her tools…

 

Feeling the foot, she had been fondling suddenly leave her overeager hands, Ritsuka was quickly relieved as Euryale placed her left foot in place of where her right one had just been. “Mmm, you’re pretty good at this. Perhaps you were made to be a servant, rather than a master. Oh? Is that it? You don’t want to bed your spirits, because you want them to bed you instead?”

 

Growing as red as a beat, Ritsuka nearly dropped the young goddess’s foot as her mouth began to sputter incoherently a mile a minute. That wasn’t true! Well… not fully true! She needed to correct her before she got the wrong-

 

Gawking as something was shoved into her open mouth, Ritsuka’s eyes widened in shock, as she felt something wiggling against her tongue, it’s earthy taste, causing the younger girl immense discomfort… among other, painful feelings…

 

Smirking knowingly as her foot remained in place, Euryale laughed in amusement as she saw the petrified expression her master wore, as she shoved her foot further into her gobsmacked mouth. She needed something to shut her up with. Her blathering was unbefitting of someone she admired…

 

“Now, now… there’s no need to deny your lusts, Master. No… I suppose you aren’t really my master when you’re sucking on my toes like an obedient guppy~. I guess you really are servant material instead.” The Violette haired goddess giggled haughtily.

 

Feeling her eyes spin as she tried to process what was going on, Ritsuka’s conscious finally came back after her initial shock before she tried to pull the older girl’s toes out from her salivating lips. “Ahh, ahh~. Who said you could stop? Put your arms down and clean my feet, servant!” Euryale snapped immediately getting the reaction she wanted from the trembling mage. She knew it!

 

Grinning predatorily back at her Master, Euryale pinched the redhead's tongue between her big toe and her index one before pulling on it playfully. “Good girl. Now that I’ve got your attention firmly… It’s time we, change, a few things around here. I understand that we’re on a very important voyage… but, downtime is important to… and you, my dear, *Master*, need to learn your place. Luckily, I have just the skill to put you in it~.” The older girl giggled.

 

Gulping in fear as she watched the Goddess’ hands starting to glow, Ritsuka was left utterly helpless, as she waited for her… her, Goddess… to do what she wanted to her…

 

 

This wasn’t going to end well and she knew it…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“You two, wake up! Your services are needed as Servants. Our Master is unsatisfied with your bodies. Correct this now!”

 

 

Stirring awake as a loud voice began to tantrum loudly above her, Mash slowly opened her eyes as she woke up. “Huh? Geez… what the hell are you being so loud for? It’s still dark outside! Why ya waking us up at an ungodly hour like this?!” Drake called out angrily as she rose from her covers.

 

Looking down at the bed she was in, the demi-servant blinked repeatedly for a moment as she saw the empty spot beside her. ‘Senpai?’ Where did she go? Hearing the person in front of her clear her throat loudly, the silver-haired spirit looked up again as she saw Euryale standing at the foot of the bed with her arms crossed. What was all this about?

 

Making sure she got both her fellow spirits attentions, the little Goddess unfolded her hands now as she cupped something in her palms before extending them over the bed. “You two should be ashamed of yourselves! We spirit’s must serve our Masters. Be it in battle, or otherwise. And ours has been in pain for some time, while the two of you ignored her!” The Violette snapped immediately drawing both women’s shocked attention.

 

“Senpai! Where is she!” Mash cried out now in a panic. But Euryale’s face shifted from agitation to amusement, as she opened her palms, and showed them both what she had been holding. Gawking as their mouths fell agape, both Mash and Drake’s eyes widened now, as they looked down at their very Master, lying on the other spirits hand… naked. She was so small! She couldn’t have been more than a few inches in height!

 

“M-Master?! What happened to you?!” Blushing as her entire body heated up, Ritsuka turned her head away as she felt the most humiliating feeling she had ever experienced before. WHAT WAS EURYALE THINKING?!

 

Taking in the tiny mages silence, the violet haired goddess sighed before tilting her palm, sending the shrunken redhead falling face forward as she was cast onto the bed. “Be at peace. I’m the one that did this to her. We’re not under attack… at the moment.”

 

Tearing their eyes off of Ritsuka’s tiny naked form, both Mash and Drake glared at the younger-looking girl as their equipment manifested in their hands instantaneously. “What, the, hell is wrong with you?!” The pirate captain screeched before pointing her pistols at the spirit across from her. It was a sin for a spirit to turn on their Master! Not to mention mutiny towards their captain!

 

Glowering in silence, Euryale kept a stern expression before pointing back down at their shared Master in agitation now. No wonder they had caused the redhead so much turmoil. They were so dense! “Look between her legs you troglodytes! Even a weaker spirit such as myself can sense when something is amiss… What excuse can you two give in return?” The little goddess growled, calling both women across from her out.

 

Gripping her shield tightly as she remained on edge, Mash, with much difficult tore her eyes off of their potential enemy momentarily… as she peered down at her senpai confused. ‘B-Between… her, legs…?’ Growing as red as her redheaded Master, the shielder slowly began to stiffen now, before a bizarre realization started to set in.

 

Why… was her Master not fighting back? And why was she being so, timid? This didn’t really add up. But she couldn’t do as the little Goddess had asked, on account of the smaller mage covering her crotch up by her hands… not that she could blame her.

 

Seeing the shrunken girl disobeying the orders she had previously given her, Euryale snarled before snapping her fingers repeatedly. “Hey! Who gave you permission to hide your shame?! Show it to them both, servant! You know you want to…”

 

Growing wide-eyed by the way the older goddess talked down to their Master, Mash was at a loss for words. Her senpai was acting so… submissive. This was very unlike her. It… was making her blush. Shifting her eyes away as Ritsuka pulled her hands aside, the demi-servant began to squirm as an uncomfortable feeling began to spread through her core.

 

“As you can see… our precious *Master* is a shy little slut! She wants you two. Both, of you. And you failed to please her, as a servant should always do. For shame…” Euryale sighed before lifting one leg up, and dropping it beside the shrunken mage, bouncing her up in the air from the force behind it. She had to spell it out for these two, didn’t she?

 

“You can lower your pistols any time now Miss Captain. I was merely showing you the error of your ways. If you still don’t believe me, then observe. Master… Servant! Lick my divine foot. I’ll allow a little bug such as yourself the honor once more… Do it!” Euryale whispered sternly.

 

Turning her back to her two servants, Ritsuka shivered visibly as she gazed up at the monolithic pale foot, of the much larger girl. It was perfection… No wrinkles… no flaws… only pure white, and pristine alabaster. That… and dirt. A lot of dirt.

 

Gulping as she saw the filth that clung to the Goddess’s pale sole, the shrunken girl began to unconsciously crawl towards her. She couldn’t possibly resist… such a gift as this. It had been, her biggest fetish after all. This would be humiliating for anyone… but, she couldn’t, take it!

 

Falling into Euryale’s barefoot and inhaling deeply, Ritsuka shivered from the smell before she began to lap fiercely at the younger-looking girl’s glistening sole. There was sweat… so, much, sweat. It was delicious! Closing her eyes as she tried to ignore the embarrassment she felt, the little magus indulged in her long-time fetish. She couldn’t care what anyone thought about her actions anymore. Not when an opportunity to explore her deepest desires reared its head to her… She was in heaven…

 

Raising her pistols back up slowly, Drake was silent now as an odd grin slowly fell over her lips. “All be damned… I would have never thought that the little Miss was such a dyke! Hehe, I guess you hit the jackpot, huh Mash?” Stiffening as her face took on a full shade darker of red than before, the demi-servant quickly began to shake her head.

 

“W-What are you talking about?! I-I don’t know what you mean!” “Uh-huh. And here ya are talking about not knowing what your treasure is. Heh. I think ya found it… and by the looks of things, It’s a pretty good one.” The busty captain quipped as her twin pistols vanished into thin air before she leaned up completely to get a better view.

 

Looking the smaller girl over as she watched her absolutely going to town on the young goddess’s dirty sole, Drake’s brow quickly rose. “I can’t believe you want to have a go with some haughty child’s smelly foot. You sure are depraved now ain'tcha?”

 

Clenching her fists angrily from the pirate’s snide remark, Euryale huffed in annoyance before staring back down at her tiny Master. “Don’t be rude! Anyone would be honored to lick any part of my heavenly form. Why else do you think that foul mongrel was after me earlier? I’m a goddess! You would do well to praise me as such, as our little Master is now. She knows her place. You should learn yours!” The Violette haired girl snapped, causing the pirate captain to raise her hands up defensively now.

 

“Hey, hey! No need to through a temper tantrum at me! I just find it funny is all. Hehe~, this is actually pretty hot. I can’t say I ever fancied a little lass to play with before now. So, is it only feet you’re attracted to… or, can you be bribed with other… things~?” Drake whispered gutturally, her right hand slowly moving up to her impressive cleavage before she lightly pulled the side of the crevice between her breasts apart.

 

Coming to a stop as she softly panted, Ritsuka finally turned around now, as she felt her servant's eyes on her once again. Blushing as she looked at the enticing gap in the pirate captain’s cleavage, the little redhead gulped as she admired the view. This was like a dirty dream come true… it couldn’t possibly be real… could it…?

 

Her mission… she was on a mission… but, these insanely beautiful spirits… these, heroic spirits who played a far greater role with their lives then she could ever dream of doing with her own were happy to give themselves to her… or perhaps, it was closer to say, happy to give her to them… It, it was an impossibility… but, this was real. It was happening… right, now.

 

Gulping as she tasted the stale sweat still lingering on her tongue, many perverse thoughts slowly took over the smaller girl’s mind, as she panted happily. She hated herself. She hated, that she was so weak. But she couldn’t stop now. Not after Euryale went through all the trouble, to give her this blessed opportunity. She had to make the most of it. And there was one way, to make sure she couldn’t go back.

 

Lifting her trembling palm up slowly, Ritsuka continued to blush, before she closed her eyes, and activated the command seals on the back of her hand. “I-I…. I command you three… Servants of the world… P-PLEASE USE ME HOWEVER YOU WANT! MAKE ME YOUR TOY! I WANT TO USED!” The redhead screamed out loudly.

 

Growing wide-eyed at her Master's loud proclamation, Mash soon felt a foreign feeling of lust, suddenly overtake her, as it did, with both Drake and Euryale respectfully. It was done… and now, nothing could stop this from happening. No matter what anyone wanted…

 

Feeling all three seals vanish off her hand, Ritsuka’s breath began to rise rapidly as she realized what she had just done. Now that she had given the command… there was no turning back. And… there would be no way to stop, what any of these three giantesses were about to do to her… She was completely, and utterly, helpless…

 

Biting her lower lip in excitement, a strange feeling overtook the pink-haired pirate captain, before her hands moved up to her nightgown to unbutton it. ‘So, this is an order…’ She hadn’t been given one yet. And while it wasn’t unpleasant, it was definitely weird, to feel a compulsion that hadn’t originally been her own. Not that she would complain. She had already planned to partake in her Master’s desires, to begin with after all. And now she really knew what the smaller girl wanted, this was going to be fun!

 

“Well, well, I can’t say I didn’t think about us ending up like this when I offered my bed to the both of you, but… It’s still a bit different.” Drake chuckled before plucking the smaller girl up by her waist and dangling her over the tight gap in her exposed cleavage.

 

“I figured you’d be into pretty lass' as well considering how you fawn over your own servant. Too bad neither of you has the spine to say it to one another! But hey, it ain’t my place to bud in when a coin isn’t. But, this… now, this is something worth pursuing~.” The euphoric pirate proclaimed before dropping the smaller girl headfirst between her breasts.

 

Crying out in surprise before her world was enveloped in darkness, a thick smell suddenly assaulted Ritsuka causing her mind to go blank. Shuddering as her body was saturated in warmth and dampness, the little mage panted in her humid prison as she felt the sweat around her clinging to her form coating her thoroughly.

 

‘S-So, hot!’ This was even better than when she had been laying in bed with her earlier! Pressing her cheek into one of the endless sides of flesh surrounding her, the shrunken redhead began to lick like a madwoman as she soaked in as much of the jolly pirate captains’ supple bosoms as she could. The taste, it was saltier than Euryale’s feet had been! When was the last time the older woman took a bath?!

 

Whimpering as it dawned on her how turned on this was making her, Ritsuka tried to ignore her shame and simply enjoy this. She was depraved… but, for tonight at least, her servants would be to. Grunting in surprise as the walls of flesh surrounding her suddenly condensed and pressed her body together harder than anything she had ever felt, the little mage tried to move, but, she couldn’t so much as twitch one of her fingers! What was going on?!

 

“Honestly, that was rude of you. I was going to make her lick the other foot when she was finished and you simply stole her away!”

 

“The hell did you expect a pirate to do? Say please? Hah!”

 

Glaring back at the cocky pirate captain as her hands squeezed her enormous assets together tauntingly, Euryale maintained eye contact with the smirking corsair as she forcefully massaged her breasts into one another. Frankly, this was probably pleasant for her. But she needed to take her anger out on someone! And that had to be Ritsuka for obvious reasons. After all, she was in this predicament due to her. She needed to properly punish their Master tonight… and she knew just the way to do it to.

 

Grabbing two handfuls of tit flesh that easily sunk in between her lithe fingertips, the little Goddess pulled apart the older woman’s breasts and grinned upon seeing the frantic mage between them trying desperately to cling onto anything. But, her actions were in vain, as her hands and feet slipped and slide off the larger pirates damp bosoms causing her to fall, right into her hands.

 

“Heheh~, get a good drink did ya? I felt your tongue slobbering all over my girl’s. I bet you want more, don’t you?” Drake grinned licentiously before heaving up one of her colossal mammaries above the shrunken redhead. Gawking at the size of the pink-haired pirate's breast, Ritsuka softly whimpered as she saw sweat beading down the underside of her tender flesh. Erotic, was just too simple of a word to describe the sight before her. And as the pirate captain had said prior, she did want a drink of it… she couldn’t get enough!

 

Slapping her breast with the hand the smaller mage was laying on, Drake’s eyes lit up before she began to giggle to herself. “Heh hehe~, I can feel the little skaag going wild! Hell of a master we got ourselves. I could get used to this kind of worship.” The older woman chuckled. It felt nice being praised for a change. Usually, she was the one who ravaged fair lasses she came across.

 

Smiling darkly at the shrunken girl as her finger rubbed back and forth between the helpless mages legs, Euryale quietly nodded as she watched Ritsuka’s feet flailing helplessly. “Indeed. I’ve had followers worship me, but ever since I became a servant of the world, my worshipers have dwindled significantly. It’s good to put mortals in their place from time to time. And this one's place is serving her superiors. Miss Shield, why haven’t you partook in your new plaything as we have? She wants you to you know…” The Violette whispered as her probing eyes fell on the only woman who hadn’t taken advantage of their master that night.

 

Panting softly on the large bed they were all on, Mash’s eyes faded in and out as her hand lightly pet her aching quim. She could feel it. Feel her Master’s order. It was forcing her will, to break! ‘S-Senpai… I-I-I can’t do that… to you…’ She was a servent… this wasn’t her place! She was her Master’s Shield!

 

Scowling back at the demi-servent with disappointment, Euryale sighed regretfully before pinching the frantic mages waist and yanking her out from her sweaty prison. “Why do you fight your Master’s order? She wants to be used… because she’s a submissive being. Isn’t that right, plaything?” The little goddess whispered, her words blowing her breath down onto the saturated redhead causing her to shiver as she felt her skin tingle from the feeling.

 

Taking deep breaths as her whole body trembled from the humiliating degradation she had been subjected to, Ritsuka lifted her shaking head up to meet the older spirits eyes… they were so, alluring. It was like, she had seen right through her, and knew what she wanted even though she herself did not.

 

Licking her lips, and savoring the last of the salty taste that had still lingered on them from the older pirates heavenly bosoms, Ritsuka wordlessly nodded. She… was right. This was heaven for her. And, she desperately wanted to feel more!

 

Smirking, Euryale glanced back to Mash once more, but, it didn’t seem like her words had reached her yet. But, that was fine. She was still under the command of her Master’s seal. Her will would inevitably break, and when it did, she would make sure, that their Master was ready for her. After all, the demi-servent had been the cause, of the shrunken girl’s lusts to begin with. It was only right that she be the one to satiate her. But, that didn’t mean she couldn’t have fun with her new plaything while they waited for her to come to terms with what she no doubt wanted herself.

 

“Fine… play the fool a little longer, and simply watch, as myself and our captain, punish this useless Master as we see fit.” Smiling cruelly back at the cowering human, Euryale’s lavender eyes shifted over to Drake once more as she watched the sweaty pirate captain biting her lower lip lustfully.

 

“You sure do have a way with words when it comes to picking on the little runt. Hehe~, It’s kind of a turn on though.” Chuckling softly, the younger goddess nodded before she made her way on top of the startled sailers lap much to her surprise.

 

“It’s truly a blessing that our loathsome Master is as depraved as that foul oaf of a pirate was earlier. If she weren’t, then your repulsive body would surely cause her distress.” Euryale mocked as she lifted Ritsuka between them.

 

Snarling as her hand slapped down on the little goddess’s rear with a loud clap, Drake’s piercing eyes narrowed now. She was all for talking down to the shrunken mage, but there were certain lines you didn’t cross, and that was one of them!

 

“Want to run that by me again shorty? Any landlubber would give a piece of eight to kiss my bootstraps!” The older woman barked. It was bad enough her adversary kept chastising her for her age, but now this runt was mocking her to?! She wasn’t that old!

 

Blushing as she felt the firm hand gripping her rear possessively, Euryale continued to smirk as her free hand moved up the length of the pirate captain’s forearm before resting right beneath her armpit. “If you didn’t want to be teased, then you should have taken better care of your body. After all, what are these wiry things poking my fingers then~.”

 

Letting out a surprisingly girlish eep as she felt her underarm hair gently tugged on, Drake’s eyes widened in disbelief as the young goddess lifted her arm all the way up and gazed back at the stringy pink hair that lay beneath it. “Thick, and musky… truly repulsive… You try too hard to be as dominant as your carousing peers. But, do not forget, who you really are~.”

 

Blushing as she was called out for her lack of hygiene when it came to the hair on her body, Drakes's eyes shifted away due to embarrassment now as it dawned on her what she meant. It wasn’t her fault after all! She was out on the open seas for months at a time sometimes! The only time she took care to shave her bits was when she came to port looking for a lass to take back to her ship’s quarters. How was she to know she’d be traveling with bedmates out of the blue?!

 

Moving their shrunken master close up with the older woman’s private reaches, Euryale grinned as she watched the smaller girl cringe from the smell. It was quite potent. And at the height she was now, it was no doubt overbearing, and all-encompassing.

 

“You wanted to be used, Master… I hope you don’t mind if I use you on this filthy buccaneer. She needs a good cleaning for a change… and you’re just the right object for the job. Start licking!” The Violette snapped before shoving the startled mage face-first into the pirate captain’s sweaty armpit.

 

Jumping in surprise as she felt the shrunken girl pressed into her filthy pit, Drake’s face shifted to discomfort now as she watched the little goddess lower her own arm, firmly trapping their Master in place… in, a very smelly, place.

 

“That’s cruel… not to mention embarrassing!”

 

“Oh, get over it! You know she likes it… You can feel her worshiping you even now, can’t you? Sort of like, a Goddess?”

 

Blushing as the petite girl’s words rang in her ears, the older woman bit her lower lip in pleasure as she felt the tingling movement coming from within her pit. It felt, kind of ticklish. But she could definitely feel Ritsuka struggling helplessly. For the most part… Euryale had a point. It did feel nice, to be worshiped… and she didn’t know how far they would all take this… before the redhead would finally break. Hopefully, they could determine the line, before it was too late.

 

Gasping as the hot air she breathed tainted her lungs, Ritsuka coughed from the humid prison she found herself in as salty, bitter fluids were forced down her throat. This was it? The lowest point she could possibly be in. It felt great… She was being used, like a stick of deodorant for the world-renowned pirate captain…

 

Licking senselessly as the older woman’s wiry armpit hair scratched against her face, Retsuka nuzzled it blissfully as her hand drove itself into her aching cunt for dear life! This was the best… she was so humiliated. And, she couldn’t wish for anything else at this point. Never in her wildest dreams, had she imagined a scenario like this.

 

At most, she wanted Mash to tie her to her bedframe, and taunt her till she cracked. But this! This was on a whole other level of subjugation, and humiliation. This… was all she ever wanted in life. And she wanted to cry because of it…

 

Whimpering as she continued to worship the jubilant pirate’s filthy flesh, the redhead sucked on her skin as her mouth became numb to the foul waters, she was sputtering in. So much sweat… so much smell! She could spend the next week trapped beneath Drake’s foul armpit, and she wouldn’t make a dent in her cleaning of it. She felt useless as an object… useless, to her goddess’ orders…

 

Gritting her teeth as she felt her orgasm rock her body through and through, Ritsuka cried loudly as she thrashed in sheer, perverted bliss before her movements died off, and she was forced to breathe in deeply, the musky air around her. She… she could spend the rest of her life here… and be perfectly happy… This… was… wonderful…

 

Gently toying with the squirming pirate’s captain's colossal breasts as she waited for her Master to get her fill of the foul torture she was subjecting her to, Euryale finally stopped what she was doing, as she saw the faint twitching of the pink-haired woman's pit, come to a stop.

 

“That’s enough. I think our dear Master is satisfied. Let’s find some other dark and filthy crevices we can have her service instead.” The Violette haired deity giggled. Blushing with a faint nod, Drake lifted her arm up before stifling a laugh upon looking at her tiny master coiled around in her armpit hair, its pink strands tightening around her form like rope exposing her to the world.

 

“Heh, now that’s kinky~. I might just have to try that again later on.” She would have some fun of her own with the shrunken mage whenever the other two women finally nodded off. When it came to longevity, no one stood a chance against a pirate pining for her booty. And the smaller girl was definitely a treasure worth staying up for.

 

Pinching the dazed magus by her leg, Euryale gave her a few yanks as she tried to untangle her from the older woman’s greasy pit hairs. How did she even get tied up in them in the first place…? ‘Fufufu~, you’re helpless.’ One could simply leave her like that, and she’d be trapped beneath the foul woman’s filthy arm for the rest of her life. How depressing an existence that would be. Though under the circumstances presented, her Master might actually like that. Freak…

 

Finally wrenching the tiny girl out of her companion’s wiry hair, much to her dismay if the grunt she made was anything to go by, the little goddess hung her master upside down as she dangled her in the air almost lifelessly. Thankfully though, she was still, very much alive. She would have to try harder with what she did to her next~.

 

“J-Jeez, no need to be so rough! That hurt you know!” The older woman wined before rubbing her stinging flesh. She had yanked some of her hairs out at the root! Ignoring the pirate’s bellows and she pondered what to do with their tiny companion next, the younger girl’s eyes shifted back to Mash as she tried to determine if she was ready or not.

 

Laying face first down in the mattress as she groaned audibly, the demi-servant’s hands vigorously pressed themselves against her crotch as if to stifle the inevitable. But there was no way to stop the command. Her embarrassment would pass, and her lust would eventually take over. All she really needed… was a gentle, push…

 

“Master… look at what you’ve done… This is your fault… she’s in pain, because of you…” Euryale whispered softly, her words floating gently down into Ritsuka’s ears stirring the tiny mage momentarily from her erotic induced stupor.

 

Lifting her head up as it faltered a few times, the redheaded teen finally began to come too as she looked back at her companion with worry. ‘Mash…’ She was writhing on the bed, in what looked like pain. What was causing this…?

 

“M-Mash…?” Panting loudly as her body trembled from the intense feeling of pain coursing through her core, the Shielder’s head shot up in an instant upon hearing her name called… or more, because of who had called her.

 

Turning her head around to look at her Master, the silver-haired servant began to quiver as the feeling in the pit of her stomach fluttered to life. “…Senpai…” Gulping as an uneasy feeling began to take ahold of her, Ritsuka nodded slowly as she saw the almost vacant expression her usual stoic and analytical servant was displaying. She looked… like she wasn’t even aware of her surroundings… Was this, her doing?

 

Continuing to pant as her cheeks grew red with lust, Mash’s blank face shifted, as an overzealous smile took its place firmly unnerving the other women present. It looked like, her will had finally broken. Now, she was ready. Smiling to herself as she saw the state the timid spirit was now in, Euryale set Ritsuka down, before moving closer to Drake, and raising her hand to halt her from interfering. She kind of wanted to see where this would go, now that neither of the two shy girls would hold back from one another…

 

Gulping, as her unease grew after being set down, the shrunken girl reached her hand out, as she stared back at her long-time servant and friend. ‘Mash…’ She looked, so different now. It… was really turning her on… Like this, she seemed almost, feral. What would she do with her…?

 

Mimicking her Master's actions, the silver-haired shielder reached out, before her hand met with the redheads, and her fingers curled around the smaller girl before she was cradling her gently in her palms. Lifting the shrunken girl up to her face, their eyes never left one another’s, as the spirits pants quickened, her breath washing over the tiny girl bathing her in their lust.

 

“Se… Sen-pai… M-My, Sen-pai… you’re, mine… you’re all mine…” Feeling her breath quicken from the possessiveness in her stuttered tone, Ritsuka couldn’t help but nod. “I… I was always yours, Mash…" She was always just too embarrassed to say it… Not to mention, the thought of a noble warrior of the world, liking her back, seemed almost comical. She never would have guessed, that her servant felt the same exact way she did…

 

Bringing the smaller girl up to her lips, as the command spell she had been under overpowered her will to resist it, Mash quickly enveloped the smaller girl with her lips, as she kissed her Master hungrily. Cupping Ritsuka in her hands, and locking her head in place so she couldn’t escape, the demi-servant moaned in bliss as she parted her lips and sucked on the smaller girl’s face. Her Senpai… she was kissing her Senpai!!!

 

Watching in amusement as she saw the timid woman giving in to her carnal urges for a change, Drake couldn’t help but snicker now. She had known the apprehensive girl wanted to do something with their Master but was too afraid to break the status quo they were in. But it seemed like all pretenses she had set forth for herself, had come undone. And now, she was going to take advantage of that. What kind of a pirate would she be if she didn’t?

 

Moving away from Euryale’s hands, and over towards the lip-locked servant, Drake quickly snuck up behind the preoccupied girl before her hands slinked underneath the shielder's skin-tight battle regalia. She would be lying if she said this outfit didn’t turn her on a little. ‘Hehe, no wonder you were in hell Master. Seeing a lass dressed up like this day in and day out would drive any woman mad!’ She was already trying to picture her with it off. But she didn’t need to imagine it. Her hands had already gotten to work making it so.

 

Moaning as her breasts were grabbed forcefully, Mash’s glazed eyes parted briefly, but her lips never left Ritsuka as she continued her deep-seated kiss with her. She wasn’t fully aware of what was going on… but, she could feel the straps on the back of her armor, coming off? What… was happening?

 

Sighing as her matchmaking plans were interrupted by the greedy pirate captain, Euryale moved over to the two women before helping the buccaneer. She wanted this too but the timing was important! “Impatient as ever I see. How unbecoming of a servant…” Restraint was the difference between romance and passion…

 

Grinning cheekily for being called out, the older woman didn’t bat an eyelash, as her hands finally pulled off the last strap of the somewhat difficult clothing she had been trying to remove. It was clearly designed to not come off in combat. But in the bedroom, it was a freaking nightmare!

 

Tugging down the dark blue chest armor, both Euryale and Drake’s eyes widened momentarily as Mash’s breasts sprung out with a bounce. They were surprisingly bigger than they looked on the outside. “Now that’s what I’m talking about! The hell were you hiding something like this from your Master?! You could have just flashed her and she would have been licking your shield in seconds!” The jubilant pirate laughed before her hands groped the moaning demi-servant fervently.

 

As her clothing was torn away from her, Mash’s eyes finally began to register what was happening now as she broke her kiss for the first time since she engaged it with her Senpai. What, was going on? When did these two get so close to her? It felt like, she had gone unconscious and was just now beginning to wake back up.

 

Feeling something writhing on in her palms, however, the silver-haired servant was quick to realize what she had just done as her eyes widened upon looking down at her Senpai lying naked in her hands. Did she really, just kiss her?! T-Their first kiss… and she didn’t even realize she had done it!

 

Lighting up red, as her body began to match her cheeks once her breasts were fondled again, Mash quickly shut down as she tried not to die from embarrassment. But the younger goddess wasn't about to have any of that again.

 

“Oh no, you don’t! I didn’t set this up so you could deny our Master what she wants! Kiss her again, you thoughtless shield!” Euryale barked before shoving the demi-servant’s hands back against her mouth forcing her to kiss her prone Master involuntarily.

 

Sputtering in shock as she was forcefully played with by both Drake and Euryale, Mash could only squirm in place as the goddess sat on her lap forcing her to make out with their Master, and the pink-haired pirate captain continued to grope, squeeze, and tweak her sensitive nipples tightly. This was too much! She couldn’t take this kind of touching!!!

 

Not fairing much better as her body was assaulted by kiss after kiss from her protective servant, Ritsuka’s eyes spun due to the attention she was being given by her long-time crush. This was a dream come true, but it was becoming overbearing! She could hardly take a breath in before Mash’s lips smashed into her face, forcing her breath into her lungs, her air being the only thing she was allowed to breath by the silver-haired servant.

 

Panting as her face entered the colossal woman’s lips once again, the smaller girl quickly breathed in, before shuddering for what had to have been the hundredth time that night as lust overtook her senses. ‘S-So, goood~…’ Mash’s breath was strong and potent. It wasn’t smelly… but, it had an allure to it the shrunken mage couldn’t even begin to describe. If she had her way… she would want to smell her overly affectionate servant's scents for the rest of her life if she could! It was like her whole world now revolved around the giantess… and she was the lucky creature allowed to exist on her…

 

Watching as the light finally permitted her eyes after what felt like hours of darkness held captive in her friends warm and gentle hands, Ritsuka’s vision blurred momentarily as they tried to adapt to her new surroundings. It seemed in the time it took for Mash to stop kissing her, she had somehow wound up on Euryale’s hands?! When did they even exchange her?!

 

Smirking down at the tiny girl as she watched Drake pulling Mash into her for a deep kiss, Euryale took the moment to simply bask in what she had set in motion. “So, are you content now Master? You’ve finally gotten what you’ve wanted from your spirits. You’re probably the only person who has since we left the world we once knew. You should be groveling on your knees to thank us…”

 

Blushing as she registered the goddess’ words, Ritsuka couldn’t help but nod. She had a point… It was exactly what she thought after all. She was just a simple human, amongst some of the greatest of her kind throughout the dawn of time. Who was she to deserve such an honor… let alone have all her perverted and disgusting fantasies fulfilled? She felt gross… but, none of her spirits seemed to even question her desires… and instead, helped grant them for her. But that still left her with one important question. One she couldn’t get out of her head since Euryale had intervened with her walk that night.

 

“Why… why, did you let me do these… things, with you?” She couldn’t fathom a normal person wanting to engage in activities like this. Yet, none of her spirits seemed to think them strange, command seals aside. Were her lusts really, that normal?

 

Placing her freehand on top of Mash’s wiggling ass as it shook back and forth in an attempt to break free of the overly affectionate pirate holding her down, Euryale simply smiled. Not a cocky one, or a knowing one even. Just, a plain, gentle smile. It looked, angelic on her. Serene even. It looked like she owned it, and only she could give off the vibe that was radiating off of her now.

 

“I didn’t let you do anything, Master. All I’ve done is played my role as a Goddess. What kind of a deity would I be, if I didn’t reward my worshipers? A bad one I suppose. But never the less, I didn’t give you the means to do what you want. I’ve given them, the means to do what, they, want…” Euryale chuckled.

 

Looking over as her two other spirits in surprise, Ritsuka was somewhat at a loss for what to say as she watched Drake holding Mash down, their lips locked in a fierce kiss as the pink-haired corsair passionately made out with the reluctant shielder.

 

“I think that you’ll find, as time goes on, that not all of us Servants have left this world having fulfilled every wish we’ve ever dreamed. Though our legacies may be grand… our lives were short-lived… and in the end, meaningless in the long run. This applies to some, more than others, but… suffice it to say, many of us have regrets for the things we never did. And if granted the chance, we would be more then willing to make up for them now… provided, we have an understanding Master beside us to help us, indulge, in our shameful desires. Do you understand now, Master? You’re the perfect being to give these spirits what they wanted…” Euryale whispered before leaning her face down, so that her lips lightly grazed the side of her ear, her mouth hanging just centimeters away, as she spoke her next words.

 

“Because… you’re such a submissive, little, slut~!” Quivering as she felt an otherworldly jolt of pleasure between her legs from the almost hostile words the goddess had whispered to her, Ritsuka looked back at the violate haired Goddess, but, her usual smirk of smugness had returned, and she was now moving her downward.

 

Looking behind her as she saw the all-encompassing form of Mash, wiggling her ass in the air, the redhead wanted to say something… but, she was still petrified as she understood her role in all of this. It wasn’t about her at all. She wasn’t giving in to her desires. Her spirits were giving into theirs. And she was the object to use to do just that. She really was a plaything.

 

Panting softly as the pleasant feelings from her horrifying realization took ahold of her, the shrunken mage gazed longingly at her silver-haired shielder's ass, as she watched Euryale’s dainty hand, pull down her pants, revealing her pale cheeks to them both, as they rippled from the force behind the goddess’ harsh tug.

 

“Do you like it? She really is a pretty girl. It’s no wonder you’ve pinned over her. So, you best get to work and pay her back for being your servant all this time. You like smelly things, so why don’t you go where smelly things belong then!” The younger girl snapped before gripping the shrunken mage tightly in her hand, before slowly moving her headfirst, right between the giantess’ parted ass cheeks…

 

Gazing longingly with beading eyes, as her body was fast approaching her demi-servants parted ass, Ritsuka, was at a loss for words, as she looked on at the sweating spirits puckered anus, winking back at her. It wasn’t filthy and looked extremely inviting. If she were her normal size, then her head would have been shoved right between the silver-haired girl’s plump cheeks in a heartbeat… and she would have worshiped her friend like the goddess she thought she was… but, she wasn’t her normal size. She was only a few inches tall… Like this, she couldn’t worship Mash how she would have wanted to. Instead, she was going to have to do it the way Euryale wanted her to… She was going to use her as butt plug…

 

Gulping as her mind fought through her lust induced haze of ecstasy, Ritsuka felt, fear now. She was literally about to go up someone’s ass! Looking over her shoulder at Euryale almost pleadingly, the smaller mage soon felt relief as her decent halted. Did she change her mind?!

 

Noticing the way, the tiny mage was looking back at her, Euryale had to stifle a laugh. ‘Fear? How piteous…’ She had shrunk her Master and made her an object to be used for her and her fellow spirits pleasure. But that didn’t change the fact, that the redhead was still her Master. Stature aside, any spirit in their right mind, would sooner sacrifice themselves, then cause harm to the ones they were in servitude to. What a hopeless girl this young mage was.

 

“Spare me the look of panic, Master. If you think a normal person could survive being squished by the force I applied to you earlier, don’t you think you could survive where you’re going now? I shrank you. I'm using you. You’ve been under your goddess’ protection, since the moment I turned you into my plaything. No harm will befall you, Master. So please… enjoy yourself.” Euryale smiled.

 

Once again, it was a docile one. Not smug or condescending, just, understanding. Nodding slowly as she felt reassured by the larger girl’s words, Ritsuka reluctantly looked back at Mash’s shapely rear, as the fear that had been present previously… slowly faded away, and her lust began to come back to her.

 

‘I-I… I’m under her protection…?’ What did that mean? She hadn’t really noticed it earlier since she had been too preoccupied pleasuring herself to notice, but… she hadn’t actually been hurt. She had been smothered, stepped on, drowned… all in a matter of minutes. But nothing hurt. Well… besides her needy quim. But that could be fixed easily. She had more than enough women around her to satisfy everything she could ever wish to have satisfied.

 

Feeling reassurance now as she pieced together all that had happened that night, a sense of serenity fell over the redhead, and her eyes were once again locked, on her Demi-servant’s shapely ass, inching ever closer to her. The smell still wasn’t that bad, but she could definitely tell, the scent was unique. And it would be one, she would never forget…

 

Reaching her shaky hands out, till they rested against the silver-haired shielder’s puckered hole, Ritsuka felt her heart skip a beat. It was, pulsing… and somewhat, slimy. Leaning in, so that her face was resting right in front of it now, the little magus breathed in deeply once more, as she finally imprinted the scent into her mind.

 

‘Mash…’ This, was a fantasy of hers, since the very day she met this woman. But it was being fulfilled in a way, that she would have never thought. Closing her eyes, and leaning forward, Ritsuka’s face was quickly enveloped, as she pressed her head against the colossal, pink hole of her precious servant, and began kissing her reverently.

 

Grinning broadly as she watched her tiny Master giving in to her desires once more, Euryale couldn’t help but giggle. She really was a generous goddess. It seemed, she had not only fulfilled the shrunken girl’s desires, but her personal servant’s as well.

 

Looking down at the struggling woman as she slowly began to settle into the clingy pirate captains embrace, the younger girl sighed contently before setting her hand down gently atop Mash’s plump rear,  giving it a deliberate squeeze in the process. It sunk into her fingers wonderfully. She truly was a beautiful woman. And tonight would be a very, fun night. For all of them.

 

“Do you feel her, Miss Shield? Our Master is kissing your butt. She’s degrading herself, all for you. Does it tickle? Does it feel good? Do you feel embarrassed by her actions? Do you want to perhaps, punish her for not asking you first? She truly is, a pathetic Master, isn’t she? Here… let me punish her for you.”

 

Pinching Ritsuka between her fingers once again, Euryale grinned broadly before thrusting the tiny girl forward, her head quickly disappearing into the much larger girl’s pert rear. Jolting up in surprise as she gasped, Mash’s entire face flushed red as she felt a wiggling sensation right inside of her butt.

 

“S-Senpai…? W-What, did you- “Crying out loudly as she felt something insert itself past her puckered sphincter, Mash’s eyes watered from the pain she briefly felt, before weak and meager whimpers echoed out past her lips, as the tingling sensation within her ass, began to stimulate her core.

 

Pulling her finger out slowly, as she deliberately tried to pleasure the petrified girl as best she could, Euryale’s hand finally retreated out of Mash’s ass, as she lifted up her middle finger, before gazing at the thin residue that had been left covering it.

 

“Fufufu~, dirty, dirty… I hope your Master does a good job of cleaning your ass. You certainly haven’t.” Paling as the realization of what had just occurred set in, Mash’s eyes quickly watered as she reached her hands down to her bare ass. Her Senpai… SHE WAS UP HER BUTT?!

 

 Wincing as her arms were pulled behind her, restraining her movements, both Euryale and Drake grinned as they watched the pale girl squirm in place, no doubt due to the tiny person struggling within the confines of her rear. This was going to be entertaining, to say the least.

 

“Don’t cry. Your Master’s right where she belongs after all. She idolizes you. It’s only right, that she should end up inside of you… first. We have a long night after all. I can only speculate as to whom our Master will wake up in when light breaks.” Euryale chuckled lustfully.

 

Feeling a bit left out after her partner was taken away from her abruptly, Drake’s hands quickly moved behind the frozen woman’s lower back, before she leaned up once again so their faces were together once more. “No hogging the lass! I wasn’t done you know…”

 

Kissing Mash passionately once again, the older pirate captain went right back to what she was doing, only this time, the silver-haired girl didn’t put up as much of a fight, now that she had other things on her mind… and up her butt…

 

‘Mash… oh god, Mash!’ Writhing in heaven and hell as an unbearable heat that rivaled even Fuyuki city baked her alive, Ritsuka was at a loss for what to do. Her whole body, it was being squeezed in a vice-like no other! She could feel different things all around her. Some areas were squishy, others pulsing or vibrating… and the smell…

 

Gritting her teeth as a horrendous odor assaulted her nostrils, the little mage was utterly crippled in the end by everything that was happening to her. This… this was horrible. Her arms were pinned to her sides… And she couldn’t touch herself like this, as the most erotic experience of her life, unfolded with her dead center in the middle of it.

 

Licking the closest thing in front of her in the sightless space she was occupying, a foul taste littered the redhead’s tongue, but much like her hips bucking the constricting walls in front of her for relief of any kind, her mouth was doing the same. She was inside of her spirit… she was inside, of her Mash. She needed, to worship her!

 

Trailing her tongue in the darkness as she thrashed back and forth wildly, Ritsuka softly wept, as she tried to get herself off. This was so cruel… but, it only kept her aroused. It was just what the little goddess wanted in the end though. After all… she was just a toy. And she was going to be used like one… however, her spirits saw fit…

 

Feeling her Master’s desperate movements within her ass, Mash softly wept much like the smaller girl was in turn. But, the emotions, were for vastly different reasons. “P-P-Please… get, her out! Please…” Looking back at the silver-haired demi-servant as she panted out her pleas, Euryale was left silent momentarily, before a dark scowl overtook her features.

 

“You wanted this, Miss Shield. It’s to late to turn back now. You’d be denying what our Master desires… and we can’t have that, now can we? If you hadn’t teased her with your body, then she would have never had to confide in me her troubles. You did this to her. And only you can please her. Now, own up to your feelings. Enjoy this experience. Your body certainly is.” The younger goddess giggled before pulling the hand that had been stroking the struggling girl neither's away, a thick layer of her excitement coating the violate haired girl’s digits.

 

She was practically drowning their ship's captain beneath her in her nectar. If this kept up, their ship might actually sink underwater! Chuckling as the whimsical thought entertained her, Euryale’s hand softly trailed up Mash’s back, leaving her juices littering her sweaty form, before she trailed her sticky hand over the panting woman’s parted lips.

 

“Have a taste… and finish, what we already started. Our Master gave us a command. We must obey… Now, finish pleasuring her like a good spirit, and make her happy!” The deity barked before pushing her soaked fingers into the moaning woman’s mouth to silence her protests.

 

Moaning loudly as her tongue was pinched between the younger girl’s fingertips, Mash was left helpless, as her body was completely used by everyone present. Her mouth and her back massaged and toyed with by Euryale. Her breasts and her dripping cunny played with and abused by Drake. And… and her asshole, invaded by her own Senpai! Her wiggling form was constant arousal. She could feel the smaller girl thrashing around like a vibrator inside of her!

 

All these sensations… she couldn’t take much more of this! Feeling a hard slap on her ass causing her flesh to ripple up her body, tears soon welled back up in the shielder's eyes as her inner muscles clenched hard around their pink-haired captain's fingers. This pleasure… her Master… all these hands… She… she couldn’t… couldn’t… TAKE IT!

 

Screaming into the violate haired goddess’s hand as her mouth was cupped forcefully by the diety, Mash’s eyes glazed over as she bucked into Drakes lap, her orgasm spilling over her, saturating the poor woman’s bed, leaving her waterlogged in the process.

 

Letting out the faintest of chuckles as she watched the silver-haired girl fall into the startled pirate before her, Euryales eyes fell on Mash’s ass as she watched the demi-servent moaning softly on top of their fellow spirit.

 

“There… Now, isn’t that better, Miss Shield?” Pulling her fingers out of the dazed woman’s lips, the young goddess moved them to her head instead before she gently began to pet the exhausted woman affectionately, her eyes never leaving her glistening derriere.

 

‘I hope you had fun in there, Master… It’s my turn next!’

 

She had given Mash the chance to have first claim to Ritsuka... but, she wanted the second. And, possibly third, if their captain let her. Their night was far from over… and the young magus had better be prepared, for all the entertaining sexual torture the younger girl had in mind for her.

 

‘Hehehe, it’s like when Stheno and I played with our dear, little sister all over again…’ Good times~.

 

 

But, she could reminisce in the future… Right now, she had a Master to punish in the present…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Chaldea – Hallway/Private quarters…

 

 

‘My, quite the adventure you two had in the Okeanos, Ritsuka~. I might just have to accompany you next time you go out so Mash doesn’t have all the fun with you herself~.’

 

 

‘Damn it, Da Vinci… How did you know!’

 

Blushing profusely alongside her demi-servant, Mash, Ritsuka was mortified as she made her way back to her bedroom for some well-deserved rest after returning to Chaldea with the Holy Grail she had set out for in hand. But… upon coming back… it seemed a certain inventor had found out about her and her Shielder's… activities, aboard Francis Drakes ship. Suffice it to say… both of them were humiliated and just wanted to get some sleep. Separately.

 

Stepping in front of Mash’s door, Ritsuka paused for a moment as she watched the silver-haired girl stare back at the outside of her doorframe in silence. Knowing why she had paused, the young redhead sighed internally before turning to face her.

 

“Mash… a-about what happened on the Golden Hind… umm…” Trailing off knowing this was just as embarring for her as it was for the demi-servant, Ritsuka was about to walk away before a hand shot out to cup her own. Turning even redder as she felt her fingers lace themselves with Mash’s own hand, the young mage looked back once more at her servant, as she saw the cute face of her friend weakly smiling back at her.

 

“I… wouldn’t mind… going on another adventure with you… Senpai…” Gulping at the implication behind the innocent words, Ritsuka simply nodded before a small smile of her own fell over her face. “G-Good night, Mash. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Bowing her head to her Master, the Shielder quickly moved to her door before shutting it behind her in a hurry, leaving Ritsuka thoughtful now.

 

Perhaps… her desires were mutual after all… Feeling her cheeks burning up as she thought about everything she had done back in the singularity she had been in, the young mage simply smiled as she walked over to her door, before heading into her room for the night.

 

‘I guess you were right Euryale. Right about everything.’ Sighing softly as she flopped down onto her bed, the redheaded girl moved her right hand up to her cheek as she felt the vibrating sensation still tickling her skin. Upon receiving the Holy Grail, all the spirits she had befriended back in the Okeanos began to dissipate and leave her, their memories going along with them. But… Euryale had approached her, and given her a little something to remember her by.

 

It was a kiss. Not forceful. Not sloppy, or overly passionate. Just, a kiss. Right on her cheek. But she had done something to her with it. She could feel… some sort of magic behind it. ‘What on earth was that for any way's?’ The last thing she had said to her, was that she would be under her protection, now and forever.

 

It was heartfelt… but, considering the young goddess had said the same thing after shrinking her, perhaps there were implications behind her words as well. Sighing knowing, she wouldn’t be able to figure it out in her exhausted state right now, Ritsuka rolled over, not even attempting to change out of her Chaldea uniform as she went straight to bed. Sleep took priority. She could decipher this strange feeling on her cheek tomorrow…

 

 

*Knock, knock, knock… knock*

 

 

Furrowing her brow in silence as she wondered if her mind was playing tricks on her or not, Ritsuka was soon brought back out of bed, as a knocking echoed out on her bedroom door. ‘What the heck, I just got back…’ She had filled in Roman and Da Vinci of everything when she returned, and Mash went straight to bed too. Who would want to talk to her at this time of night?

 

Hearing another calm but forceful knock, much like the one before come from the other side of her doorframe, Ritsuka yawned tiredly before walking over to it. Hopefully, this would be quick. She really didn’t feel like having a long conver-…

 

Blinking repeatedly as her eyes tried to relay to her brain what she was seeing, Ritsuka had to quickly rub them in disbelief. “Hmm, I was right. My magic was coming from this room.” “That’s odd. Do you know this woman, sister?” “Not at all, but I definitely blessed her at some point in our lives. Perhaps in the distant past?” “Hmm, you’ve only done that to a few others… so, who is she?”

 

Blinking once more as she tried to find words to say at a moment like this, Ritsuka was simply baffled, as she stared back, at Euryale! And… Stheno to…? What the hell was going on?! Looking up at the gawking redhead, the young goddess huffed silently before walking right past the startled girl, her counterpart quickly doing the same leaving the young mage sputtering as her room was invaded by these two spirits. WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?!

 

“It’s rude not to invite us in after you summoned us here. I’d find it hard to believe that I’d grace a mage like you when your manners are hardly displayed to me.” Euryale snarked as she moved to sit down on the redhead's bed.

 

Shutting the door behind her as she listened to the younger girl’s words, Ritsuka’s eyes slowly started to widen. “S-S-SUMMONED YOU?! B-But I didn’t summon you! I just barely saw you leave not even an hour ago! And why are you here Stheno?!” She hadn't seen her since she left Rome! She was so lost as for what was going on at this moment. And it didn’t help, that she was still exhausted…

 

Raising her brow while her sister glowered for not being acknowledged properly, Euryale’s hand quickly rose in front of the other goddess's direction to calm her. “Hmm… It seems you do know me then. Pray tell, what happened in the past between us? You seem to know both my sister and I. And, you did summon me. My mark is on your cheek clear as day, right there. I saw it calling out to me not too long ago, and in doing so, I brought my sisters along with me to meet whoever it was who called for the Goddess, Euryale. So… who, are you?”

 

Touching her cheek as she felt the pulsing magic the violate haired goddess had left her upon departing, Ritsuka slowly began to understand what had happened before she quietly sighed. ‘What the hell Euryale…’ She just wanted to go to bed!

 

Sitting down in front of the young deity, err, deities*, the redhead began to explain what was going on, going into detail about her adventures back in the Okeanos, and how Euryale was involved. Leaving out nothing, not even what had occurred between her and her fellow spirits, Ritsuka finally finished with a loud yawn before laying back on her floor tiredly, leaving both Euryale and Stheno silent by her tale.

 

Sitting identical with their legs crossed, both goddess' were silent as they looked down at Ritsuka, and then back at one another. There was no way to validate what this human had told them, but the violate haired goddess had marked her. And… judging by how detailed her explanations had been, they were both inclined to believe her. After all, shrinking others for sexual escapades, was very much a pleasantry they had both indulged in.

 

“Fufufu~, It seems like you had more fun than peril, Euryale. You should have invited your sisters along to join in~.” Stheno chided. Smirking as she thought about what she had just learned, Euryale eyed the young mage up and down. Nothing stood out to her really. But, if she had deemed her worthy enough to be a master in another lifetime, then, she would be good enough now. Not to mention… they now had a new playmate. Not many Masters would have the gal to bed their heroic spirits. Let alone a Goddess like this woman. She would be entertaining, to say the least.

 

“Alright, we'll heed your call, Master. Both Stheno, our younger sister, and I will pledge our services to you. And, in return… you will serve us~.” Furrowing her brow as she half-listened to what the young goddess had been saying after she laid down, Ritsuka opened her eyes, before an all too familiar feeling, suddenly washed over her. ‘uh oh…’

 

Standing over her with a sinister smile plastered to their near-identical faces, both Euryale and Stheno lifted one of their bare feet up, before dangling it over the petrified mages face, her eyes beading as she looked at the dirty soles presented to her.

 

“Well, what say you, servant, to a servant?” Euryale grinned. Gulping, Ritsuka’s vision was filled now with the sight of both goddess’ feet pressing into her face before they simultaneously stepped on her head. Whimpering as an all to familiar ache began to swell up in her core, Ritsuka’s eyes peered up at the two girls despairingly… but, their question wasn’t really a question…

 

Feeling her mouth invaded by both girl’s toes, laughter soon filled the room, as the redheaded girl watched Stheno pull out a small chain from the back of her dress before she dangled something over her head. “Congratulations *little* sister. We’ve brought you a playmate~. Say hello, Medusa…”

 

Chocking on the two deities’ feet as she looked up at the tiny form of yet another heroic spirit, Ritsuka was fearful now. Attached to a silver chain, bound and naked, was yet another purple-haired spirit. ‘M-Medusa…’ These three were sisters… and they were displaying the Greek legend like she was a mere toy.

 

Swinging a restrained woman back and forth as she watched their new Master’s eyes following their sister, both Euryale and Stheno giggled perversely as they felt the poor girl’s tongue wiggling in between their toes.

 

“We’ll make sure you learn your place tonight, *Master*. Oh? What's this? Your command seals… They're gone? I wonder what happened to them? To bad… I guess this means, you can’t even tell us to stop~.” Shuddering as the two twins laughed in unison, Ritsuka was left to their mercy… they could do whatever they wanted to her like this… and, they knew it…

 

 

Like it or not… she just got two new spirits it seemed… well, three actually. And, she doubted this would be the end of them… now that word got around, that she was like this…

 

 

There was no doubt in her mind, that her life as a Master was over, and her new life as a servant herself was just beginning…

 

 

And… she couldn’t wait, to see where this lead her…

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See you soon, Master ~ B B

Chapter End Notes:

I hope to see who else likes the series and what Heroic Spirits they want in this one.

 

See you later~

 

^,^