- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is not aimed to offend anybody. I am not against satanism nor black metal (as I am a metalhead). And second, this story is fictional. The story is based on my real school & the main character is based on me (& my behavior in high school / middle school.) Aside from that, the rest is fictional. Enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Spent nearly 2 months writing this one. Enjoy :)

It was an Monday morning, it was a very rough start. With the very first pep rally being right around the corner & with it being only the first nine weeks of the year. Every single student was excited & could not wait. Resulting in a very very extreme way of behaving. Especially for Tyler Monroe.

Tyler Monroe was a metalhead who did not like anything that the students were doing. He did not like pep rallys, he did not like how hyper they were, he refused to partake in extra curricular activities, all he wanted was to get out of the school during the day. He was playing Giant Boulder Of Death on his phone in class. He was nicknamed the Skipping Legend because he loved to skip class all the time. No matter what.

"Come on! Come on! Come on! FUCK! I almost fucking beat my score!" Said Tyler as he slammed his fist on the table.

The blonde cheerleader, popularly known as Sarah Jenkins, who sat at the desk in front of him turned around & gave him a dirty look.

"What's the problem?" Said Tyler. Sarah said gently "Um, you're being kinda loud. I know your earbuds are in, and you're listening to your music. But you might want to be careful. You know how uptight this school is with their rulebook."

Tyler said "What are they going to do if I dont stop? Suspend me? Write me up?" Sarah said "The principal is a living monster. She has her own way of dealing with students. Once she gets ahold of a really really bad student, they just disappear from the face of the Earth. They're gone forever. Look at Dylan Blatas. He made a shooting threat. And he never came back. " Tyler said with a chuckle "You expect me to believe that the principal is killing students? You're crazy. And I'm sure Dylan got sent to a corrections facility. Nervously, Sarah said "Okay Tyler, it's your funeral." She turned around, resuming her work.

A security camera zoomed in from a corner of the class. Capturing their conversation.

Mrs. Diane Brooks, the beautiful brunette English teacher, walked into the class & said "Good morning class! Is everyone excited for the first pep rally??" Everyone began to scream as loud as they possibly could. Causing Tyler to give facepalm with his other fist balled up.

Mrs. Brooks said "Tyler, you don't really seem excited." Tyler said "That is because I'm not. Everyone is going to be excited all day. Its just for a stupid football team. And this school loses almost every single year. Why should I care for a pep rally? This school has no pep or anything. We suck. That's why we always lose."

The teacher said "At least show faith & respect in your school. Your support means a lot. How else do you think we have such great technology here?" Tyler said "I'm not supporting anything. And the technology here is nothing special." Mrs. Brooks said while facepalming "Anyways class. We are all going on a field trip! We are going to the Science Center!" Tyler rolled his eyes & raised his hand. Mrs. Brooks saw him & said in her most positive voice "What is it?'

"May I please use the restroom." Said Tyler.

Mrs. Brooks said "Make it very quick. We board the buses very soon. Anyone left on campus gets an automatic write up & is sent to ISS for the remainder of the day." Tyler nodded, he stepped out of the class, and quickly took off running down the hallway.

He said to himself while panting "I gotta beat the bell. Then I'll be able to finish my plans." He opened the bathroom door & said "Now the fun starts." He smiled as he walked into a stall. He got against the door & then whipped his penis out. He said "By the time I finish. Everyone should be out."

Wrapping his hand tightly around it. He began to slowly jerk himself off. His eyes rolled up as he began to fantasize about his principal. Despite her personality, She was the perfect choice for any dude to nail. She wore high heels to school every day, her butt was very thick, she had a big set of boobies, & her face was pretty. But behind her eyes was a horror no normal person could ever see past.

She was a nightmare inside. She had pleasure in writing kids up over nothing, she loved to tell their parents how awful they are as students, she enjoyed screaming at them, she hated doing anything. And she even fired Mrs. Smith. Just for being too nice. She was a cruel principal with a smoking hot body.

Being a metalhead, her cruelty only turned him on. He began to wank harder at the thought of her punishing him. He whispered to himself "I love you! I love y-Ahh!" White fluid began to drizzle from his penis, and then it squirt into the floor. He had just busted a huge nut. Cum dripped from his penis. Then the bathroom door opened. It was the hip hop fanatic Demarius. One of his more annoying classmates.

Tyler quickly shoved it back in his pants. He sat on the toilet & lifted his legs. To hide himself.

Demarius said "Yo Tyler, you in here?" Tyler quietly sat there. Demarius looked around, finding no signs of him. He shrugged his shoulders & said "I wonder where he could have went." He rolled his eyes & walked out of the bathroom.

Tyler stood back up & then slowly opened the stall door. He said "That was a close one." He opened up the door to the bathroom, and peeked around the corner. Demarius had turned & was now heading back to the class.

He looked down at his watch & said "Shit! Field trip starts in 3 minutes!" Said Tyler as he ran back into the stall.

Meanwhile in the class, Demarius approached the teacher & said "Sorry ma'am. He is gone." Mrs. Brooks said "That's okay. I'm writing him up for skipping." She smiled & pulled out a pink sheet of paper to fill out. Demarius headed back to his desk grinning. Knowing he just got Tyler canceled from the field trip.

Mrs. Brooks whispered to herself as she looked at the sheet "Well well well, Tyler. That was your 12th write up. Now you're heading to the principal's office." She began to quickly scribble down what he did. She snatched the sheet off her printer & headed down the hall to the principal's office. Sarah covered her mouth & said "Oh no! Tyler is in trouble!" She had a moment of silence. And then said nervously "Maybe she wont do anything to him but call his parents." She said in hope.

Mrs. Brooks opened up the door. Principal Mayflower turned around. Her long blonde hair let down. She said "Who was it this time?" Mrs. Brooks said joyously "Tyler Von Monroe."

The principal grabbed the write up sheet from her hand & smiled. She said "12th write up, huh? On the fifth week of school? He is in for quite a treat. Hang on. The buses are here." Mrs. Brooks nodded.

She said into the intercom "At this time, you may now board the buses. Remember your card. Or else, access will be denied. Remember, to obey the teachers. That is all. Have a great day. And remember. The pep rally is today at 3:00 P.M sharp!"

Tyler locked the stall door & stood there. Hearing all of the excited screams, all of their feet smashing the ground, & all of the cheering. Tyler said to himself "God, those people are so fucking disgusting."

~5 Minutes Later~

The hallways were now completely empty. Tyler smirked & then he slowly snuck his way out of the bathroom. He pulled a black lighter out of his pocket, and said with a grin "Time to take some revenge on this school." He began walking downstairs holding the lighter. He rolled his eyes around. Ensuring that nobody was around. Not a human soul knew where he was.

He said to himself "I cant believe I'm finally about to do this." He took off running into the gymnasium building. Just as empty as the halls. He looked around & then made his way over to a pink book bag. He grinned widely & said "I declare this pep rally CANCELLED!!!!" He reached into his pocket & pulled out a tiny tube of gasoline & poured it into the girl's pink Hello Kitty book bag. He then reached into the bag with the lighter.

A fire slowly built. And then began to engulf the book bag. He quickly tossed it across the gym & it landed in the middle. The fire began to spread. He smiled evilly & took off running out of the gymnasium before he had a chance of getting caught.

Principal Mayflower could smell something burning. She stood up & ran her way into the center of the courtyard. She looked up & stared at the gymnasium that was now engulfed in flames. Her eyes widened.

She said "What.... the..... who could have done this!!!!!!!" Then it struck her. She said to herself "Tyler... you worthless little bastard." She headed back into her building, stomping her boots on the hard floor, and she said to Mrs. Brooks in the most firm voice "Find that fucking kid!" Mrs. Brooks said "What did he do this time?" The principal said "The gymnasium is on fire!"

Mrs. Brooks' jaw dropped, then she took off running around the school in search for him.

~30 Minutes Later~

The fire department had wiped away all of the flames within minutes. Mrs. Brooks was now walking back to the principal's office with her hand on Tyler's shirt. Tyler said "But, I didnt do it!" She said "Can it child. You better have a good explanation for Mrs. Mayflower. She is very angry at you right now. Do you know that setting fire to a school is a felony??"

He said angrily "I didnt do it! Shut up already you fucking walking stick with tits." She walked faster & faster, sinking her nails slightly into his wrist. And then reached the principal's office. She threw the door open, and then said to the principal while panting "I- I got him."

Principal Mayflower had a boiling anger burning in her eyes. And she desperately wanted this kid to learn his lesson. She said to him "So, what made you think it was a brilliant idea to set this school on fire?" He said with a smug look "I didnt do it."

She pointed over at a TV screen & said "Is that so?" He nodded.

She walked over to the television. He had a throbbing boner as he watched her fat cheeks move up & down in her white dress. She leaned down to pull the tape. His boner was all the way up. Mrs. Brooks stared at it & tried her absolute best to avoid saying anything.

The principal insert the tape into the tv, and began to play it. The video showed him lighting a bookbag on fire & throwing it on the floor. She said "Let's see. A guy wearing a hoodie with an unreadable band name, black jeans, & a pair of dirty combat boots. Looks exactly like you, doesnt he?"

He grew a smile & then kept silent. She said "Now you're in trouble for LYING. Have your parents ever taught you not to lie?!" He said "Yep. But I never cared to listen. And the band is [Censor]. If you want to know the logo on my hoodie." She said confused "[Censor]? Isn't that the band of satan worshippers in that evil movie?"

He rolled his eyes. "They're not satan worshippers. And that movie sucked. I burned your gymnasium because I wanted to see what a fat cunt like you would do about it." Mrs. Brooks said to the principal "Um, Can I talk to you for a quick minute?"

Mrs. Mayflower said "Fine." She got up & the two women walked into the hallway. "What is it?" Then Mrs. Brooks whispered "Look. Stop talking to that little brat! He is getting pleasure from watching you!" Mrs. Mayflower suddenly grew an uncomforting look. She said "Am I turning him on? How?? I'm literally just telling him that what he did is simply wrong."

Mrs. Brooks said "I think he has some sort of fetish for this. He seems to be getting an erection. And he couldnt stop staring at your butt when you leaned down."

Mrs. Mayflower said "Ew, okay, Got it. I got a special punishment lined up for him now." She walked back into the office to see the evil kid sitting in the chair. Mrs. Mayflower said "Me & Diane have made a new decision. We are just going to report you to the police. They can deal with your stupidity."

He did not budge. She growled & then shoved her hand into the drawer of her desk. He said "Oh noooo. Gonna write me up again?" She said "Nope. I got something in here thatll teach you a lesson. A very good one." He said "Lay it on me." She picked up a silver bottle. She sat it on her table & then told him "Dont be shy. This is my potion. It cures students with terrible behavior. You will never commit another felony after taking a sip of this."

He said "Let me guess, that's a bottle of pee?" She shook her head, holding back the urge to scream. And she said "Something that might even bring pleasure your lips." He grinned. Then reached for it. Principal Mayflower stared at him with a sadistic grin growing across her face. He lifted the bottle. And then began to slowly press it against his lips. He drank half of the bottle. And then placed it back down. "What is this supposed to do?" Said Tyler.

She said "You'll figure it out." He said "What's happening? I don't feel a thing." Seconds later, he was now looking up at her from the floor. He then got so tiny to where he could not see above the desk. He kept shrinking until he was one inch tall.

Mrs. Mayflower said to Diane "Let's have some fun with him. Since he thinks he is so big & bad." Mrs. Brooks smirked & stood up. She looked down at him & said "Aww, look how cute he is. Isn't he just adorable?" He growled & said "Stop it!!"

Mrs. Brooks said "Nope. I don't think I want to." She lifted him up slowly. She stared into his eyes with a lust. She said "Not so big & bad now, are ya? At your height, you couldn't pleasure a damn ladybug. And that girl. Ya know, Sarah? The cheerleader? I saw you flirting with her. She would never be with you now. You are so small that you couldn't even pleasure a ladybug."

Mrs. Mayflower said "Is he getting to any breaking point?" Diane said "He seems to be getting there. His eyes look a little heavy." He said "Y-You do realize what you're doing is illegal... right?" Mrs. Brooks said "Oh really? You set the school on fire. And for what reason? You disobey me in class, you think you are superior to this school. You are nothing to me but another student." Her eyes rolled towards the principal.

She then said "Hmm, well. Mayflower. Why dont you do the honors?"

Mrs. Mayflower reached over her desk. And then sat him down in the floor. She hovered her glorious black boot over his face. "Lick it." Tyler looked up at the end of the boot. It had dirt all over the soles. He wanted to make a comment, but he never made one. He stuck his tongue out, and then began to lick it.

She smiled & said "That's my filthy little boot licker." She leaned back in her chair as the little brat licked away at her dirty boot. He continued licking, and she began to get bored with it. She yawned & said "You enjoying it down there, little man?"

She looked down & saw him rubbing his dick underneath it. A heavy growl came from her, and she snatched him off the floor. He shivered & said "W-What. I just had an urge." Mrs. Mayflower said "You were pleasuring yourself to my boot? That is sick."

Diane facepalmed & said "Forget it. This kid finds enjoyment in everything. I tried everything." Mrs. Mayflower said "No you haven't. And as for you, Tyler. You are going on a field trip today. How would you like to get Chik Fil A?"

Confused, he said "That sounds great. I already sacrificed my lunch because of your precious school." Diane said even more confused than him "Why are you buying him food? He set your school on fire. And he has been written up 12 times."

Mrs. Mayflower said to him "Take off your clothes." He said "What for?" Then she said "Well, you want to pleasure yourself. Don't you? You do not need those pants."

He said "Well okay then." As he began to pull them off, along with his hoodie. Diane walked over & picked his clothes off the desk. Tyler said "Um, why are you taking my clothes?"

Diane said "As part of punishment for what you did. Now you get to experience this field trip with no clothes on." He angrily said "Give them back! I paid a good bit of money on that hoodie!"

She made a pout face & said "Awe, this hoodie?" He said "Give it back to me! You cock sucking slut!" She said while pulling her jeans down. "Watch your mouth, you little boy. I don't wanna call your mommy." She said "Say goodbye to this hoodie." She grinned as she fingered the tiny hoodie into her butt crack. "Here is what I think of you & your stupid satan worshipping bands." She began to slowly drag it across. And by the time it was completely wiped. She tossed it in the trash.

Pulling her jeans up, she said while waving "Have a fun field trip." As she walked out of the office. She headed back to her classroom so that she could file some more papers & grades. For when the students got back. Mrs. Mayflower sat him down, and said "Now you get to feel my butt hole up close & personally. After all, you DO like my big fat ass. Don't you?"

He said "Huh?... how did you figure it out?" She scoffed & said "You think a throbbing boner to me leaning down is not a sign? And once you finally get a taste of how filthy & rotten my ass is. You will hate butts for the rest of your miserable tiny life."

She lifted her dress, and then she began to sit. Tyler began to run as fast as he possibly could, but then he fell down. Her butt engulfed him. She said "I loved when you told my school to kiss your ass when I viewed the camera. Quite the opposite, huh? Disgusting evil beings like you deserve to be put in their place. And my butt just so happens to be yours." She ripped a hot stinky fart in his face.

"And there's a kiss. You've probably always wanted to get a hard sloppy smooch from me. Well, you got one. But probably not from where you wanted it." She laughed as she put her dress back down. She said "You better stay in there. You don't want to fall in the floor, and be stomped by a student."

She opened her office, and headed her way downstairs. Her butt was so hot & stinky. It is not what he expected from such a beautiful woman. She continued to walk with her big sexy cheeks bouncing. Minutes later, she finally made it to her car.

~An Hour Later~

She said while munching on a chicken sandwich in her car "How is it down there? Just picture my butt hole as... hmm, picture it as that cheerleader. Kiss the lips just like you want to kiss hers." She took another bite & then farted once again into the hot leather seat.

"Whoopies." Said the Mrs. Mayflower. She wiggled her butt into the seat & said "Whew, its beginning to smell like chicken in here." Tyler grumbled & said to himself "I thought she would be buying me food. Lousy fatass."

She pulled into the school, and could see all of the students unloading from the buses. She walked to the entrance of the school to enter the building. Then Sarah walked by her, with a touch of fear in her eyes. Mrs. Mayflower stopped her & said "Excuse me miss, may I ask where you are heading?"

Sarah said in her calmest voice "Back to class. Why do you ask?". Then the principal said "No reason. Remember to put on your outfit. The pep rally is in 20 minutes." Sarah gave a nod & a smile, then she resumed walking. Her beautiful tan body walked upstairs. And the principal could do nothing but stare. Tyler desperately wanted to get out & alert Sarah that he was in trouble, and needed help. But Mrs. Mayflower had such a tight ass that it would be suicide to try escaping.

Not to mention the fact that it had the wretched scent of two digested chicken sandwiches.

Once all of the students were back to class. She headed upstairs to Mrs. Brooks' class. She then gave a hard knock on the door. Mrs. Brooks opened the door & said "Oh hey! How is the tiny business going?" As she stepped outside her classroom.

The principal said "Very good. Ya know. I think I'm starting to like him." Confused, Mrs. Brooks said "Seriously?"

"Fuck no." Said the principal as she let out a laugh. Then she straightened her face up & said "Send little miss princess Sarah to my office. It is time me & her have a talk." Mrs. Brooks said "Gotcha." As she called on Sarah.

Sarah began walking out, and then said "Hello Mrs. Mayflower. Is there something you would love to ask me?" Then as they began walking, the principal said "I'll explain in my office. This is a very important subject. And you must answer me." Sarah gulped & said "Whatever it is, ma'am, I promise to accept."

They both walked downstairs, Sarah was in a spiral. Confused as to what would happen in the dreaded office of horrors.

Sarah sat in a leather chair. And said "What is it, Ma'am?" And with a straight forward look, she said "As you know. There was a fire at this school shortly after you all left to visit the science center. Well. That fire was caused by your friend, Tyler. He literally scorched the gym while you were away to end the pep rally."

Sarah's jaw dropped. "Tyler? As in, Tyler Von Monroe? He did that? But... why?" Then the principal said "He is just a cold hearted person." Nervous. Sarah said "What was his punishment? Where is he? Is he okay?"

Hiding a sinister grin, she said "He is on lockdown for the remainder of the school year. He is not allowed to do any extra curricular activities, he is not allowed to attend pep rallys or events, he is stuck in the detention hole until May." Tyler growled & began punching the massive butt cheek. But nothing came from it. With tears in her eyes, Sarah said "Oh, okay. Well, um, thanks for the talk."

She got up, starting to cry. And began walking back to class.

Mrs. Mayflower stood up & then put a finger to her crack. Slowly pulling the student out of her. "That's your girl. Now, let's see what I have in store for ya now." He said "My mom is going to sue you when she finds out what you've done!"

She chuckled & said "Your mom will never know what happened. This reminds me. I am going to do something you may or may not like." Tyler said while exhausted "What is it now?" Mrs. Mayflower pulled down her intercom & said "Sarah Hopkins, I need you at the main office." As she reached into her drawer.

Tyler stared while confused, and then Mrs. Mayflower pulled out a pink sock. She said "Have fun at the pep rally. Tyler." As she gave a heavy laugh. Putting him into the very end of the left sock. Sarah came running down the stairs.

Sarah said "Hello again, Mrs. Mayflower. What do you need to tell me?" Then she said "I need you to wear these socks to the pep rally. I thought I'd be nice & buy you some. And they even have our school logo." Sarah giggled & said "Wait. For me? That's so sweet!" She grabbed the sock & then inspected it to ensure that nothing weird was attached. It was an exciting shock for the blonde gal known as Sarah.

Finding nothing, she said "I wrongfully judged you. A lot of people at this school are so mean to you. I have admittedly been a little scared of you. But, you really aren't as bad as the students say you are. Thank you so much for the socks. I love em! I will see you at the pep rally." Mrs. Mayflower smiled at her & said "Have fun too. Those socks are extra comfy." Sarah said "I will!" As she excitedly began walking her way down the hall.

A voice came over the intercom. "All cheerleaders must report to the locker room at this time." Even more excited. Sarah began running to the locker room.

After minutes of walking, she opened the door. 3 of her friends were already in there. Sophia, Melanie, & Miranda. Sophia said "Damn girl, you got here early." A chuckle came from Miranda. "Early? I was the first one here."

Sarah said while pulling her jeans down "I am here early because I left the principal's office." Sophia said "Ain't ya'll glad the gym got fixed up in time for the pep rally? I dont know what fucking monster burned the gym." Sarah walked over to the three girls while completely nude. Her pussy, her ass, & her tits were bare and visible. She said "Can you guys believe Mrs. Mayflower got me these pink socks?"

From the sock, Tyler looked up at the glorious booty of his crush. His boner throbbed again. He never knew what an amazing ass she had!

Melanie said "Wait. Mrs. MAYFLOWER. Gave you those? She fucking murdered a student. How do you know that those are okay to wear?" Sarah scoffed & said "She is nice! I misjudged her. And you are too. She would never do something as drastic as that. And that was just a myth. It never got proven."

Miranda rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, girl. If you feel your ankles melting or your feet gettijg blistered. You'll know why. And girl, why aren't you wearing a bra or panties? Dont you know by now that your skirt will fly up when we are dancing?"

Sarah put her skirt on very slowly, and then said "No it wont. And well, it's too hot for that. Its 110 degrees. I'm not wearing some damn panties. Not in this heat." She reached for her sock. Once she picked it up, Tyler fell to the very bottom of it. He looked up & gulped. He said "Please no! Please no!" As Sarah's foot began to slide in.

Sarah slid her foot into the sock, and then he got scrunched up between her toes. She said "They fit just right too." As she stood up. She put her hair in a pony tail & then put on her cheerleader outfit. "Let's go girls!" Said Sarah as she ran off into the gym. The crowd screamed loudly as she made her way to the middle of the floor. "Its a lot hotter than I thought." Said Sarah as she stretched. Hee sweat began pouring & then it soaked her sock.

Within minutes, Tyler was soaked in Sarah's sweat. The principal stared from the crowd. Watching Sarah stretch before the dance...

~After The Pep Rally~

Tyler was drenched. Head to toe in her disgusting foot sweat. She said to her friend as they walked out "That was so exhilarating. Never thought a pep rally could be such a work out." Her friend Catherine laughed & said "Me neither! Well girl, I'll see you in class tomorrow." Sarah said "You too." As she resumed walking her way into the locker to change. She began to take her socks off, and Tyler quickly dived back down to the very bottom.

Sarah put them in her bookbag & then put herself back into her normal school clothes. Mrs. Brooks stopped her on the way out "Which class are you headed to?" Then Sarah said while still rather confused "Coach Mathis. Why?"

Mrs. Brooks turned around & headed her way over to the principal. "She is heading to Coach Mathis' class. We need to get Tyler out of her bag." Then Mrs. Mayflower said "But why? He is getting his way..if she finds him, and notices who it is. She could report us to the school board!" Mrs. Mayflower's smile went away. They looked around the corner & watched as Sarah went upstairs.

Shortly afterwards, both the teacher & principal began walking their way up the stairs. And then Mrs. Mayflower walked into the class. Coach Mathis said "Mrs. Mayflower! What brings you here?"

She said "Can we see Sarah Hopkins for a second, please?" He said "Of course. Yo Sarah, Principal Mayflower needs you."

She turned around & groaned. Then headed into the hallway. Mrs. Brooks walked in behind her & very sneakily snatched the pink fuzzy socks from the pink bag. Not a single soul saw either. She stuffed the socks down her pockets. And then she began walking out quickly. Soon after she was out the door, Mrs. Mayflower said with her innocent looking smile "Keep up the good grades. And you will be a Junior in no time."

Sarah said "Thanks." And then both of them headed into the hallway quickly. Mrs. Brooks opened up the sweaty sock & then pulled the barely breathing Tyler Monroe from it. "How was it in there?" Said Mrs. Brooks.

A cry came from Tyler. "Just please let me go!! I promise on my fucking life. I will NEVER do something like that again! Just leave me & my friend alone!"

Mrs. Mayflower said "I got quite a surprise for you when we get back to my office." She grinned at him & continued walking. With her loud boots clicking upon the ground. Soon enough, all of them were back into the menacing office.

Mrs. Brooks looked at the principal & said "What's the plan here? Haven't we already done everything we could to the little guy? I cant think of much more." The principal leaned down, reaching into her drawer. And the teacher stared at her. "Uh, Principal Mayflower?" Quickly, the principal stared into her eyes. Mrs. Brooks got nervous as she got smaller. She was finally as small as an itty bitty pebble.

Principal Mayflower stood up & approached her. Mrs Brooks now staring at the delicate black boots of her boss. With a giggle, the principal said "Your are hereby relieved of your teaching duties." The heavy black boot began to slowly make its way down.

Tyler couldn't believe it. But he was somewhat excited to see his bitch teacher get dominated by her cruel boss. She took a hard dive. And took off running, crashing into the floor. She said "After all I've done for you?! You are firing me?!" She then dived underneath the door. Principal Mayflower opened the door & said "You can run but you can't hide." She looked down & saw the teacher running. Then something unexpected happened. Sarah's friend Miranda came around the corner. And saw the teacher in the floor.

Principal Mayflower backed up & shut the door to her room before Miranda could catch her, watching from the window. Miranda said "EWW!!! A BUG!"

With tears flooding. She cried at the top of her lungs "NO! NOT M-"

SPLAT.

Miranda's massive converse shoes came down & flattened her into the floor. She began scraping her shoe off & said "Ugh, now I gotta go wash my shoes again." She groaned as she began angrily walking down the hall. The principal burst into a heavy laughter. "Sarah's friend crushed the teacher. And didn't even realize it. Oh well, she wasn't that a good teacher anyways."

Tyler said "Why did you want to crush her?" The principal said "She was a useless swine. She had to be fired. And Miranda's shoe was the pink slip. Now that she is out of the way. It's time for us to have some fun." She lifted him & pressed him against her sexy red lips. She licked around her mouth & said "Ya know, Chik Fil A was hours ago. That means that I am hungry. Again."

He said nervously "A-Are you eating me?!" She then spat in his face. She said "Not a chance would I let something as disgusting as you go inside of me. You Satan worshipping children are sick! Now, are you ready to see my surprise?"

Tyler shook his head in fear. She laughed & said "I'll be back." She lifted a yellow shrink gun, and began walking into the hallway. He was mortified. What would she do next? He trembled in horror & fear on the desk. He was really wishing Mrs. Brooks were still here. She seemed to be a little more understanding than the principal.

Not long afterwards, she returned to the office & said "You will love what I brought in." Tyler said both nervously & excitedly "Oh really?"

She pulled out his shrunken friend Sarah...

"She wanted to join in on the fun. So I brought her in here to have fun with you." Said the principal. Tyler gulped & said nervously to Sarah "I-Its not what it looks like."

Sarah said "Wait... she shrinks students?? Are you okay?? Please tell me you are!" Freaking out, Tyler said "Are you??" She nodded. Then Principal Mayflower said "Its almost 4:00. You know what that means?" Tyler nervously said "School is about to be out?"

She smirked & said "That's right." She grinned as she lifted Sarah.

With horror & fear, she cried "TYLER! SAVE ME!" Then suddenly a loud nasty belch roared from the principal's beautiful lips. Tyler said "Wait! Stop!"

The principal pushed the tiny girl into her mouth with a finger. She leaned down & opened her mouth. Sarah stood up on the tongue & began running towards the exit. Until the monstrous teeth came down, blocking her only exit. Sarah fell back & then splat into the saliva.

She swam around as it dripped on her face. Trying to crawl through a tiny crack in the teeth. She then felt herself being pulled. She held on tightly to the tongue for dear life as the force pulled her. Principal Mayflower giggled & said "You're one tough cookie. Too bad I'm tougher." She titled her head back & then flicked her tongue. Screaming & crying in horror, the little girl flooded down her principal's throat.

Tyler pissed himself & backed away shaking as she saw her throat bulge.

The principal said "Mmm, she went down just right." As she looked at him. Tyler said "Cough her up! Please! You cannot digest her!" She laughed & rubbed her tummy. She leaned in closer & said "Too late now, you devil worshipper. She is already in the process. Ugh, she is giving me a bellyache. By the by, she wanted me to tell you something. It was important."

He said "What was it?!" She smirked as she leaned down.

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT.

A hefty fart sprayed into the back of her dress "That was her saying she loves you." Then she giggled once again. "Now I got to go file some papers. I will be back in an hour. Don't run away." She waved as she sat him down on her desk.

He stared down & said "How can I make it out?" He began to look around, and then he stared off the edge of the desk. Seeing her purse wide open. He said "You gotta get out someway." He held his breath & then slowly approached the edge, and walking off.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Said Tyler as he went crashing down into the purse full of makeup. He looked up & then began to bury himself under the makeup. So that she would not find him. He said "She should be back in a few minutes. Itll be 4:00 any minute now!"

~A Long Boring 20 Minutes Later~

Boot clicks could be heard nearing the office. Tyler buried himself further. She opened the door & looked around. Shutting the door, and locking it. She said "Oh Tyler. Its time for us to go!" He buried himself as much as he could, quietly whispering "Oh god, please dont find me!" She looked on her desk & saw that he had vanished.

"Well, I guess he is running around here somewhere... sucks for him. Maybe the custodian lady won't sweep him into the trash." Said Mrs. Mayflower with a laugh. She grabbed her purse & made her way out of the door. He was nervous & uncomfortable under all of her makeup. He felt that she could literally find him at any minute. He knew she would kill him if she found him. Since he did run away from her.

As she got in her car, she ripped another sloppy fart. "Whew, his poor little girlfriend is really putting up a fight." Then she said to herself "Don't worry Sarah. I'll free you later. You'll be a fat smelly shit, but at least I'm kind enough to let you out." She laughed as she put her foot on the gas & began driving her way home.

~30 Minutes Later~

Mrs. Mayflower pulled into her driveway & stepped out with her purse. Tyler was still ducking down. Due to the risk of being caught. She walked up the ramp, and then opened the door to her house.

She said loudly "I'm home!" Hearing no response, she then made her way upstairs. The thundering footsteps of her boots got louder & louder, until she was finally there. Her husband was asleep in bed. She rolled her eyes & said to herself "God he is such a fucking slob." She then screamed "WAAAAKE UUUUUPPPP!!!!!!!!" He jumped up & fell into the floor.

He said "What did I do?" Mrs. Mayflower said "It is 5:30 in the afternoon. I have been dealing with those annoying little pests at school. One guy set the school on fire." He said uncaringly "What a shocker."

She sat her purse down on the side of the bed, and then she lied down. She said "Its hard to believe that its only been two weeks." He said "Yeah it is." As he got up & left the room. She said in an angry voice "Why did I marry him?" She put her head to the pillow & cuddled up under the cover.

Meanwhile, Tyler was pulling the zipper to the inside of the purse as hard as he could. He felt a small crack in the zipper, and carefully crawled his way out. He looked up to see Mrs. Mayflower's beautiful face with her closed eyes. Tired from her stressful day. He said "Okay, how can I get out of here now?!" He began looking for an escape route. And he saw the only safe place was her bed. He approached the edge of the night stand & then carefully jumped onto the mattress. She began snoring. He said to himself "This will be a piece of cake." He began to stealthily walk down the bed & then he slid down the covers as if it were a fire pole.

He crashed into the wooden floor & looked around. "Okay. Now how do I get out of here?" Said Tyler as he began to walk across the floor.

A loud awakening yawn was heard behind him. Mrs. Mayflower was finally waking up from her nap. She moved her feet, and then slowly stood up. She looked at her clock & groaned. "Good thing he is out buying food." She scratched her face & began to walk. And then her foot came closer. He fell onto his back & cried "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" She felt a tiny spec itch the sole of her foot.

Her eyes rolled towards the floor & then they widened when she saw Tyler. She said with a heavy laugh "Well, if it isn't the Satan child again. Sorry fella, but you're not welcome in my home." She leaned down & lifted him with a cold desire in her eyes. "You probably woulda been better off in the floor after hours at the school." She began walking downstairs.

He cried "Mrs. Mayflower! Give me another chance! I will stop all the immature activities & just work in my class like a normal student!" She said with a giggle "Sure you will, now let's take a view of my shower." She smirked as she opened her bathroom door. And then she picked up a bathing cloth. "As you know. I've been quite a dirty woman today. So, I gotta bathe."

She began the shower water, and then balled him up in the cloth. She smiled at him & then lifted a bottle of body wash. He said "Wait. What are you-"

SQUIRT.

His face got drenched in the blue liquid. He screamed in pain as it melted into his tiny eyes. She began scrubbing the dirt from her boobs. She said "You probably dreamt of this. But you probably didnt realize how close you'd be." She laughed as scrubbed away even harder. Moving slowly towards her vagina. He cried "NOOOOO!" As she ran it through.

His face gave a heavy smooch against the warm pink lips of her cunt. She scrubbed so hard, that it knocked him onto the floor of the shower.

Quickly putting her foot over the drain. She said "Nope, sorry fella. You aren't getting away that easily." She began to sit down. In fear, he began to quickly run. But he got nowhere because of how slippery the floor of the shower was. Her butt came down & the center of her crack kissed him on the lips. He gagged at the smell & tried to refrain from vomiting. Because knowing her, she would likely make him clean it. She said "Ya know what, have fun down there. I'll clean the rest off." She continues scrubbing herself. He looked into the warm dark depths of her smelly crack.

She felt him move. And then began to strain. He cried "WAIT!" Then suddenly an explosive fart ripped into his mouth. Pinning him to the bottom of the shower. He then threw up in his mouth. She rolled her eyes towards her butt & gave a cute giggle. She proceeded to stand. He was stuck to the bottom if her crack. And she pulled him away from it with the swipe of her finger.

"So, how was the shower?" He growled at her in both anger & fear. He wanted to be dominated by her & he wanted to be in a relationship with her. Her cruelty always turned him on. But seeing how dominant she truly is. Being tiny around her became a horror. She said "Ugh, well, Tyler. This is what you've been waiting for." With confusion, he said "Waiting for what?"

She stepped out of the shower & sat him on the sink. She said "I'm freeing Sarah. Just as I promised." A fart erupted into the toilet. She said "Here she comes!" She began to strain. Then a groan came from her. "Nope. False alarm. That was just a fart." She closed her eyes, and then he heard a heavy stream of pee spraying into the bowl followed by a hefty fart.

She said "Here it comes! Ugh! Ugh! Come on out, Sarah!" She pushed. Then Tyler said "Please stop! Dont do this to her!" She smiled & strained silently. Then...

PLOP.

A big slimy log of shit dunked into the water. "Ahhhh, too late Tyler." She smirked as she reached to the shower for a roll of toilet paper. He shook fearfully in place as she lifted him. She said "And now. Just so we both know who is more superior. You'll prove your loyalty." She reached behind her. He stared up & saw the filthy anus. As he got a glance into the bowl, he saw clumps of Sarah's hair in the shit & he saw her cheerleader outfit desecrated / torn up.

Before long, he was insert into the dirty butt crack of his blonde sadistic principal. She slowly wiped, giving Tyler a good taste of her hole. Then she finished. She stood up with the roll of paper & aimed it at the toilet. She said "Oopsie. Sorry Tyler. Look on the bright side. She didnt like you anyway. Say goodbye." Mrs. Mayflower reached over & flushed it. And he watched in horror as the fat smelly shit swirled down the drain with the remains of his crush.

"I was going to flush you with her. But, I don't think either of you deserve to be together. So, you're stuck up here with me." She laughed & then peeled him off the toilet paper. She dropped it in the toilet & then flushed it. "

She walked into her bedroom & said "Now, I'm gonna make you pay. Once & for all." She smiled as she picked up a huge dildo from underneath the bed. She sat it down on her bed & said "That's right. A 12 inch dildo. You're going to die here." She smirked with her tongue stuck out, then she lifted her dress. Slowly & gently letting her cunt onto it.

She began to ride it softly, relieved at first, Tyler did not get so worried. Because she did not move so much. After seconds of slowly moving, she began to ride harder. His eyes went up & down, and he began getting insanely dizzy. He heard the loud sexy moans from Mrs. Mayflower, and she began sweating rapidly. He felt her pussy tighten up, and then he gulped "Oh no!"

She let out a loud moan, and then cum flooded from within. She sat on the dildo for a minute with a smirk on her face. He began attempting to escape. But, then it was just too tight. He fought his best, and cried for help. Until he finally drowned inside of her juices. She said "That's better." As she got herself off of it.

Looking down at the tiny, she giggled & said "Oops." As she peeled him off. She said "Well, you're not going anywhere near Sarah. You get a different place to go." She lifted him & began walking downstairs. Her butt jiggled as she made her way down. Finally, she reached the kitchen. "Welcome to your new home." She grinned at him, and then flicked him into the trash can. She stretched & then made her way over to the refrigerator. Opening the refrigerator, she opened the bottom drawer. Pulling out a plate of leftover spaghetti from the night before. She held it over the trash & scraped it all on top of Tyler. "Bye bye Tyler" said Principal Mayflower as she headed upstairs to watch television.

~EPILOGUE~

Despite what all Principal Mayflower did, she was never caught. Neither his parents nor Sarah's parents had evidence to back up that she was responsible. She resumed the school year, continuing with desecrating tiny disobedient students. Tyler never reached his Junior year, and Sarah never became the captain of the cheer squad as she originally intended.

Mrs. Brooks eventually got replaced. And soon afterwards, Principal Mayflower found more students to play around with....
Chapter End Notes:

Books are available on my instagram if anybody wants a copy.