- Text Size +

Elwood looked up from his book at the antics of the rest of the team. He was never really sure how the rest of them could have so much energy after a game; he was just the punter and the energy of the game left him exhausted. He shook his long brown hair out of his eyes as he watched the center shove his massive cock into Anchi's ass.


The center was taking her hard, and if Elwood hadn't known better he'd swear that the lineman hadn't just played four quarters of full contact ball.  The brown-eyed young man looked away from the cheerleader's current spectacle as he looked further back in the bus. There were only eight cheerleaders for the entire team to share, minus those too exhausted like himself of course, and from what he could see they were all being put to good use.

As usual he could only see the back of Katy's head as she knelt in the center aisle with her nose pushed up against one of the linebacker's pubes. He liked Katy but to be honest it was hard to get her for a conversation when she loved using her mouth for other pursuits. To be fair he'd used her mouth himself; she was insatiable and Elwood knew her weakness for toppers. One was probably about to be shot down Katy's throat in a few minutes.

If he wasn't so tired he'd have been joining in the festivities too, but tonight he just wanted to get a little further in his book and enjoy a nice snack. Which was why he had taken his share of Ashleys and carefully deposited them in a clear mint container.

Sure they were cheap and disposable, but Elwood never saw a reason to waste anything. He knew whoever cleaned up the bus later would probably find dozens of Ashleys that had simply been overlooked and he wasn't one to contribute to that waste, even though the custodian always benefitted.

This aversion to wasting things was also why he had an original tiny carefully sewn into the shoestrings of his lucky kicks. Elwood really was an excellent punter that was actively being recruited by colleges, and he knew deep down that luck wasn't a real thing. But he couldn't help but think of the little three-inch eighth grader as his good lucky charm. Most people would've sold the original as soon as they found them, but Elwood would rather have the near immortal girl forever a part of his kicking game.

Besides, how often did someone around here find an original tiny anymore? The poor little thing had been confused and terrified when he'd found her. Being sized up to three inches and carefully woven into someone's shoelaces hadn't helped. Luckily Elwood was a dexterous man and originals were wildly tougher than their clones; it had been relatively easy for him to sew her forearms and legs in a spread eagle formation by driving the needle through the center of her limbs and binding her tightly. The thirteen year old had dreams that ended the day she became a shoe ornament. Now she only had nightmares that involved the inside of a sweaty gym bag, unstoppable vertigo from miles of running, and the frequent smashing contact of a football that she wished would end her terrible existence.

Elwood smiled as he thought of his good luck charm, which he'd carefully covered with his sweaty underwear from the game. Her pain must be excruciating, but she sure did wonders for his punting numbers.

In a moment she was out of his mind though. He was hungry and needed his usual post game snack. He dog-eared a page of his book, tuned out the sound of Katy gagging on a dick that was the size of her forearm, and shook his mint container to make sure his share of Ashleys weren't sticking to each other. Then he poured four out onto the back of his book.

The little cheerleaders were disoriented from the shaking and falling, which of course made Elwood's task easier. He'd never quite gotten past this habit from his childhood, but that was okay. People weren't very judgemental anymore and most people just laughed nostalgically when they saw what he liked to do.

One by one he willed the Ashleys up to a little over two inches high, and focused on making them tougher (something not very many of his fellow students had the focus to accomplish). They looked adorable in their little cheerleader's outfits and he had been excited to learn tasted like a cherry candy this time. With a cheerful grin he picked one of the Ashleys up. They must have remembered what he liked to do with his food because at this they all started screaming. Or he assumed they were screaming. It was hard to hear over the rest of the team's actions.

Elwood licked the tip of his left pinky and with his right hand he forcefully pried apart the Ashley's legs. She wasn't wearing underwear of course, not that it would have mattered or slowed him down. Her tiny body stretched as he pulled and her screaming stopped as the pain and wrenching was just too much for her to handle. It was too painful to even scream.

But she did scream again when he lined up his pinky with her tiny pussy and slowly drove it into her. She tried to struggle but his practiced fingers accomplished their goal easily. In a moment he had the tiny mounted on his finger all the way to the first knuckle; his fingertip clearly visible through her obscenely stretched abdomen. The Ashley screamed and tried to struggle but the distention of her abdomen kept her movements from having any real meaning beyond a funny squeezing feeling on his pinky.

From experience he knew this felt wonderful on his cock. He'd have to remember to save one for later before bed.

The rest of the Ashleys saw this and tried to flee, but ultimately they were the same person and none of them had the courage to leap off of his book all the way to the floor of the bus. Dying from the fall would have been preferable, they all would have agreed a few minutes later as they were all mounted on his fingers. If they could manage to form words that was.

Laughing to himself at the little cheerleaders he had stuck on his fingers like Bugles chips, he opened his book back up. It felt funny to be effectively using the girls as an extension of his fingers. Through their skin he could feel the book and their pulsing heartbeats. The panic as they were repeatedly slammed against the book when he casually tapped his fingers against it.

Every so often Elwood would raise his hand to his mouth and slather one of the girls with his tongue, enjoying the cherry flavor. When the unfortunate Ashley's cherry uniform had melted off he would then suck her into his mouth and thoroughly lick her to make sure all the flavor was off. Then he swallowed.

He could never be sure what part of the process he liked best. The finger food? The struggling? The sensation of a living being traveling down his throat to make his stomach tingle for an hour or two until they were digested? 

Life is pretty good, he thought to himself as he leaned back and continued his snack.

He almost dropped his book as someone drove a cheerleader into the back of his seat.

"Hey, I'm reading here!" he yelled to the person who didn't even bother replying. He just adjusted himself to the rhythmic pounding and poured out a few more Ashleys. 

These were going to go on his right hand. And if he had an odd number left at the end of the ride he supposed he'd just feed them to one of the cheerleaders who would likely be passed out from exhausted when they pulled back up to the school.
There was always one that the custodian got to enjoy later.