- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one's all about the blowjob vore.

 

The world shook under Ashley's feet as she ran, but she had gotten slightly used to it. The shifting was almost useful to her, giving her something to focus on instead of the events around her. Her skimpy cheerleader uniform had risen up far past the point of even keeping some suspense for her audience, but luckily there wasn't an audience as the two inch tall brunette ran for her life. For her only faint chance at surviving.

Anyone who would have been watching was otherwise occupied. 

As Ashley ran she did her best to tune out the sounds of the massive football team and cheerleaders above her. Sometimes it was easy. Most times it was difficult. Especially when the falling objects she occasionally saw were doppelgangers of herself; screaming as they fell until the black floor of the bus granted them a reprieve. 

Some were escaping the fate of being eaten and dying slowly in a pool of digestive juices. Others from being smashed together by whatever sexual activities the giants of the football team thought of. All went unnoticed as Ashley reached the second-to-last seat in the bus to catch her breath. She'd been promised survival if she could complete an impossible task: collecting a red hair from the head of the team's star safety John.

"Just one seat after this," she said to herself as she leaned against the wall of the bus. From the sounds she could hear above it sounded like the danger to her tiny self had only increased as she'd gone further back.

There was a brief scream followed by a gagging sound, and from the tattoo on the foot she could see Ashley knew that it had to be Sarah's feet she was seeing. From her hiding spot her view was restricted; the bus's floor heater kept her from seeing the horrors above as much as they kept the giants above from making her a part of their massive sex games. It both protected her and kept her ignorant of what was going on.

From where Ashley was catching her breath she could hear another sound that she recognized, hadn't she made it herself a thousand times over? Sarah must have pulled her mouth off of somebody's massive cock. Ashley couldn't tell who from where she was, she could only see a pair of worn shoes with some athletic shorts bunched around them. Sarah's giant feet were as far in front of the boy's feet as the limited space would allow and here was a small puddle between them; a mixture of saliva and a red substance Ashley didn't want to know about.

"Go, go!" she heard a boy chanting above her.

"What?" Ashley asked herself.

What Ashley couldn't see, of course, was Sarah playing a game with a lineman whose name she'd never even bothered to learn. Once the bus had gotten moving and the little Ashleys had been passed around, Sarah had come straight to the back of the bus. She was a social girl for the most part, but she'd realized as she sat down that the back was full of guys she'd never met before. And of course that meant she'd never played her favorite game with them.

She hadn't won yet, but that wasn't going to keep the preppy blonde from trying!

She'd put her long blonde hair up into two ponytails, stuffed her handful of Ashleys between her ample cleavage, and went on back to meet and taste this new bunch of guys. They were more than accomodating of course. 

"Don't care," she'd said in her dainty voice as one of the guys tried to introduce himself to her. She'd put a tiny finger over his lips to shush him, stood in the space in front of him and yanked his shorts down. He'd gotten the hint.

Sarah gave his rod, currently flaccid, a long lick across the top. He moaned in appreciation as she repeated the act once. Twice. When his cock started to grow she fished an Ashley out of her cleavage. The tiny was grown to half an inch and placed on the tip of his still growing manhood. Sarah held it carefully so the tiny wouldn't fall off with the shaking of the bus.

Ashley, hidden under the heater near the wall of the bus, couldn't see these events. But Ashley, standing on a throbbing cock the size of a subway car and still growing, was witnessing everything firsthand.

The giant's helmet was a strange mix of hard yet soft, just like every penis she'd ever played with. Except when this one throbbed with the giant's pulse she had to struggle to keep her feet and not fall as the 'land' below her shifted. The skin was hot to touch but she knew scrambling on all fours was the only way she could even attempt escape. It was slightly wet from something, saliva she guessed, but she'd just have to deal with that as she moved.

She looked down the length of the cock to the giant's trimmed pubes, then a sound made her look upward even though she already knew what she would see.

Far above her, though it was really only a couple of feet, a blonde girl was smiling hungrily down at her while twirling one of her pigtails. Then the blonde knelt as best she could which put her face at dick level. Sarah saw that Ashley was looking up at her in horror so she made a little show of pulling a tiny from between her C-cup breasts that Ashley had always been a little jealous of.

Ashley screamed as she was plucked from the hot and crowded cleavage. A few of her lookalikes had already slipped between the massive bouncing breasts to fall to places unknown. As she was roughly squeezed between otherwise dainty fingers she wished she'd been on of them. The world shifted as she was changed in size. How big she didn't know, but from the view she could guess.

She screamed as the fingers moved her closer to the train-sized cock. Ashley pushed against her captor with all her strength, even knowing it was useless. Futile. After all, had she ever noticed when her toppers had fought back against her? Her partners sure felt their struggles in their urethra, and occasionally deeper inside for those who could cockvore tinies.

The boy's urethra was oozing precum which only made it easier for her to slide in when Sarah pushed her feet against it. Sarah briefly was another version of her standing at the tip of the cock looking down at her in horror before she was inserted to her waist. Reflexively she threw her hands overhead to try and fight off the fingertip that gently pushed down on her head. Then the world was dark except for the heartbeat of the cock she'd just been inserted into.

With the topper finally inserted Sarah's game could begin. Without saying anything to her tiny cock-walking prey she opened her mouth and gave the cocktip a lock lick, savoring the precum. Sometimes she swore she could taste the topper's fear. That was ridiculous of course, but she liked the idea.

Ashley knew what was coming. She'd seen herself inserted as a topper and she knew what Sarah was into. She turned and ran, which quickly became a crawling scramble because of the saliva coating the top of the cock.

Sarah watched her little Ashley do her best to flee with a smile. She never even looked up to see what the cock's owner thought of the proceedings. She wasn't there for him, she was there for her. And with that in mind...

Ashley was scrambling toward the base of the giant cock, which seemed a hundred yards away. So she didn't see Sarah lock her massive lips around the giant's helmet, though the giant certainly felt her tongue swirl around his head. Sarah let out a massive sigh of pleasure as she felt his pulse in her mouth. Then she slowly pushed forward.

Where Ashley hadn't seen Sarah start to suck the cock, she knew when Sarah got close to her. She felt the giantess's breath on her back as she crawled as fast as she could, but it wasn't enough. The world grew dark for a moment and she looked behind her just in time to see Sarah's massive lips close around the cock several feet behind her.

Breath from Sarah's nose almost knocked her off the clock, which the giantess didn't even notice with her eyes closed. Ashley saw the giantess enjoying the massive cock and started crawling again as Sarah dragged her lips back along the shaft. When she reached the head of the penis she opened her mouth slightly and took the cock deeper.

Ashley screamed as the world darkened again, but this time she saw the giantess's lips pass over her as the part of the cock she was on entered Sarah's mouth. The soft lips formed a seal against the cock and started dragging back toward Ashley. Try as she might to slip under those might lips Ashley simply got dragged along.

She knew she was done for when she felt the helmet of the cock hit her back, then squish just enough for her to be continue being pulled. The suction made her ears pop as Ashley felt herself fall off the cock and onto something soft and wet. A tongue.

It was only on the second bob, not even a deepthroat one yet, that Sarah felt the Ashley fall onto her tongue.

"Well that's a shame," she said aloud, disappointed. "That one didn't get very far!" 

She looked at the topper, which had just started to poke free of the boy's urethra from her suction. Opening her mouth to the tiny could see her open mouth, she maneuvered the Ashley to the center of her tongue with a couple practiced flicks. Then she sat the boy's cock on her tongue, carefully aimed the tip at her next treat, and began taking the dick again.

Ashley screamed as the tongue below here shifted. She try to gain her feet and fell in the humid, sticky environment. Never in her nightmares did she ever think this would happen to her. Then things got worse.

As the world around her dripped saliva she heard a throaty giggle and through what little light was there she saw the massive cock re-enter Sarah's mouth. Another Ashley was wedged into the cock as a topper, she saw, and the two girls screamed in horror as the cock suddenly drove deeper into Sarah's mouth. 

Ashley was caught right on the open tip as it hit her, and her pantiless pussy was shoved against the topper's face. She tried to move but she couldn't with the force of the world moving around her. And to be honest, her doppelganger's screams felt good against her vagina, though unintentionally. Shouldn't her last moments have at least some pleasure?

The head of the cock hit Sarah's throat and Ashley was pressed against her doppelganger even harder as the cock made the turn.

"Shit!" Ashley yelled as she realized what exactly was happening. 

Sarah pushed her head forward until she felt her nose up against the man's pubes.

There was a tickling sensation below her voicebox as the long cock was as deep as it could go and the tiny was panicking. She couldn't smile with the cock buried in her throat, but she would have if she could. Slowly she counted her way to ten. Then fifteen. Then as drool streamed down her chin she ran out of air and pulled off the cock. 

Ashley screamed in the tight passage of Sarah's throat, and so did the topper. The world shifted and got hotter and hotter, rhythmic pulsings of the throat threatened to pull her down into the waiting stomach. Despite being forced to eat herself out, the topper Ashley grabbed the larger Ashley's hand.

But when Sarah pulled off the cock the saliva and precum covering the both of them made it too slippery.

The last thing Ashley saw was the rapidly retreating cock and a mirror vision of herself desperately reaching outward from the tip of the massive cock.

Then she heard a loud "GLUCK!" as Sarah swallowed and the throat contricted around her and she was yanked downward. There was a worsening claustrophobia as she was squeezed by the wet tunnel in the dark. Then she was in freefall, just for a moment. She splashed into a pool of stomach acid. After she fought her way to the surface she took a deep breath of the burning air.

"NO!" she screamed as she tried desperately to climb the walls of the stomach. Her skin began to burn though she knew she was likely going to survive in this hell for several hours before the real pain began.

Sarah giggled as she pulled off the cock and swallowed. The tiny started tickling her tummy almost immediately. She wiped the saliva off her chin and fished another Ashley from her cleavage. 

"You better cheer this one on or you won't get to cum before we get back home!"

Sarah said to her cock's owner. She sat the new tiny, slightly larger than the last, on the head of his cock. As the new Ashley scrambled toward the base of the cock Sarah wrapped her lips around the head of his penis and savored the taste of leaking precum and topper fear.

The football player laughed internally. Even if he didn't cum this was one hell of a blowjob! And the odds that he wouldn't cum were slim to none: if they were still doing this when the passed the city limits he'd just throatfuck her until he blew his load so deep she never got to taste it.

"Go go!" he yelled to the tiny cheerleader as she crawled the length of his cock. Sarah began her rhythmic blowjob again, slowly taking him deeper and deeper.

This Ashley made it three 'pumps' before she Sarah got to deepthroat her and work on her breath hold. This time she reached a slow count of twenty-two.

From her vantage point below the heater, Ashley caught her breath as the second tiny was being swallowed alive. With no idea what was going on above her, she jogged further back in the bus until she saw her ultimate goal: John the receiver, slowly masturbating his own nine-inch cock. She took a moment to survey the area and saw that his balls were wiggling strangely.

"Of course," she thought to herself as a little hand print formed against the outside of his testicles.