- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story on this site, please review. Requests for future object tf is welcomed

You were awoken suddenly by a loud crash, you tried to move and see what the sound was but couldnt, suddenly a beam of light burst in followed by...an absolutely gargantuan hand, you looked around now panicking slightly you then saw clearly why you couldnt move.


Around you on all sides were cheap disposable lighters, there was only 1 in front of you before the opening where the hand was, one either side of that then countless many behind them and you, stretching into the dark. The hand pinched the lighter infront and to the left of you and pulled it out from the slot it sat in, the entire row to your left crashed forward to fill the gap. Clearly the giant hand had locked open the hatch to your hole as it diddnt close when the hand raced away. You looked out to see what you could from your new forms home. You could see the legs of the person serving at the till, the owner of the hand, looking up you could see their ass, from that you could tell it was a girl. Looking further up you saw her hair, straight and dark. You then saw her hand move the lighter it grabbed to scan it, then she held it forwards towards its new owner, a reasonabley attractive middle aged woman with short blonde hair. The lighter was quickly shoved deep into her hand bag as she tapped her contactless card to pay.


As the day went on the rows either side of you were plucked from, each tim they would lurch forwards to present a new lighter to be bought by whoever wanted one, a few women, a group of 4 20 something guys who each bought one and a small gathering of 18 year old girls going out clubbing bought one to share, the one in front of you, you were propelled forwards by the rack of lighters behind you now being presented as an item up for sale. You had figured out that the row to your left were all green, to your right were blue lighters and the row you were now the front of were all pink, including yourself.


After a few more hours of the lighters either side of you selling to anyone and everyone who wanted one, including a 17 year old who brought a fake id wih her but got away anyway, a bus load of german tourists went through, some needed new lighters and a group of 6 early 20's guys who bought a pack of cigarretes and a lighter each. The first guy bought a pack of jps real blue super kings and the lighter to your right, the second got players red king size and another lighter to your right, the next got malboro gold and the lighter on your left, guy 4 got 2 packs of rothmans green super kings and another lighter to your right, number 5 bought a pack of benson and hedges gold and the lighter on your left. Guy 6 however, he asked for a pack of lambert and butler blue crushball and a lighter then he turned to chat with his 5 friends, the girl serving grabbed the cigarretes then began reaching for a lighter, her fingers grasped around your top and lifted, you were being sold...to a guy! This is not what you wanted, the girl, katie, according to her badge, was selling you to a guy without a single care, *beep* the cigarretes were scanned, *beep* you were now just a price on a screen, less than £1. The guy tapped his card without looking at you or his pack of cigs, katie placed you under the pack and held both out to the guy, again without looking he grabbed the pack and you and roughly shoved both into his jeans pocket. The group of lads began wandering out of the shop.

As they got outside they all started to light up, your new owner grabbed the pack that was crushing you into his leg, moments later the pack returned, now down to 19 cigs, his fingers then pinched against you and pulled you from his pocket. The cig was hanging from his lips as he brought you up, but then, finally, he looked at you. "What the fuck? Pink?" He began walking back into the shop, went to katie at the till and asked to swap you for a different lighter, katie accepted and grabbed a green lighter from its row, she handed him it and you were dropped to her palm, her fingers grabbed you and placed you back in your row of lighters.

About 10 minutes later a young looking ginger girl came to the till and asked for a pack of players real red king size, katie checked her id and grabbed the pack for her. Just as she payed by card the girl said she forgot she needed a lighter too. Katie's hand grabbed you once more, *beep* "thatll be 89p thanks" katie stated the girl passed her a pound and said to chuck the change in the charity tub, your newest owner then  grabbed you off of the cold surface of the checkout and dumped you and her purse in her thin plastic shopping bag. You fell onto her id, with the dim light coming through the bag you could read some of it, evie was her name and by reading her date of birth you figured out she had just recently turned 19 years old. And now she was the unaware owner of a human turned into a lighter...


Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 2 will come soon, any feedback or sugestions for future storys are welcomed.