- Text Size +

Prologue

“The highway is getting wider now. We must be close.” Jos said to his three partners. “You all know your sections right?”

“Yea, I’ll loop around and take the far side of the city.” Luna said as her foot casually punted a SUV several city blocks down the highway.

“And I’ll go left, Chris will go right.” Kari finished the thought.

“Luna, the far side of the city has a river. This highway should run into a big bridge out there. If you take it out, I think we should have the city on full lock down.”

“Don’t worry about me taking out a bridge. Once it’s close, we chase everyone towards the football stadium on the top of the hill. We’ll re-convene sometime afternoon?” At this point Luna had made it to the SUV she had punted. If there were survivors, they were quickly smashed under her foot.

Chapter 1: Kari and the Suburbs

Kari made her way to her section of the city. Her area was somewhat suburban and there were not too many roads out. She came up to a four-lane road and paused to watch the drivers furiously try to get out of her way. Gracefully, Kari lifted her foot up and focused on one car on the highway. She tracked its movements with her big toe before bringing her toe down on the roof of the car holding it in place.

For the driver, day quickly turned to night in the shadow of her foot. He was terrified of being crushed but the toe only slightly deformed the hood of his car. His relief was brief as he was suddenly hit by a car travelling just behind him. This was Kari’s plan – create a line-up on cars that she could use to create a barrier. Three cars ploughed into the car at her toes and traffic reached a standstill.

Kari began her work of picking up a handful of cars, crushing them, and making her barricade. She had no care if the cars were or were not occupied. She just rolled them between her thumb and for finger and squished them. The torn apart metal of each car fused with the next to create an unbreakable berm of broken cars.

For good measure, she followed the road out of the city until she reached a clover leaf. She stepped onto the structure, which groaned with her weight but did not collapse. She began to shift her feet forward and backward until the first pillar fell creating domino effect. She jumped off the cloverleaf to avoid the shower of concrete and rebar. This was not her first time destroying human infrastructure.

Kari was disappointed that she had been given the suburban area. Everything was so spread out. It was hard for her to find any large groups of people. On the farms that the titans kept, this sort of inefficiency was done away with taller, more condensed buildings – no room for tiny humans to hide away in some basement. How was she going to collect anyone in this setting?

Down below the giantess were panicked people. John hid in his basement listening to the radio for some kind of instruction. The stories coming in were horrible. One report came for a giant with his dick buried in a multistory building. Another came of giantess sitting on a bridge eating people out of a bus. John didn’t want to hear these stories her just wanted to know what to do. Finally, he found a station with some advice.

“This is a hunting raid.” Said an authoritative sounding male voice on the radio. “It appears to be the quad of giants living in the North West of the country. It’s rare that they would come this far east. While this kind of raid is more common in the West, this is the first instance in this area.”

“That’s terrifying Dr. Quinn. What will this… “hunt” look like?”

“The giants are going to be trying to get people out into the open and chase them into larger groups that are easier for them to catch. The first wave of attack will be careless destruction aimed at getting people out into the streets. Then they are going to try to force people into a central area.”

“What should we do?”

“The first thing to do is understand what part of the attack you’re in. When they get to the second part of the attack, my advice would be to stay indoors and out of sight. If you’re out of doors during that part, look for a structurally sound place in an area that’s been destroyed and hide out there. In the first part of the attack not many places are safe. The subway system is probably the safest place to be. It’s hard for the giants to get and you can follow the tunnels away from where the giants are. Be cautious in going outside though. Move quickly, orderly, and if the giant is coming get back into hiding.

Kari entered what appeared to be a ghost town. The cars on the roads had been abandoned. There was hardly anyone that she could see on the street. Kari’s first tactic was pretty simple – make people scared to be in their homes. She needed the fear to go into many areas, so that people would think that they had a chance to flee before she could find them. She spotted her opportunity – a full parking lot.

Kari crouched down beside the parking lot and then let her backside fall onto the ground as she sat. The better part of two homes were obliterated by her ass. She was curious if people were hiding out in these houses. She punched her hand through the first floor of the house beside the two she had just demolished and swatted it off of its foundations exposing the basement. There she found a tiny couple cowering in the basement.

“Strip.” she commanded to the two inhabitants. But they did not move. Kari leaned over the house and took a better look at the couple. A face larger than their house was now hovering over them. They could make out of every detail of her gigantic face. Their eyes darted all over her face unsure where to look or even how to conceive of such an enormous face. Her green eyes were fixed on them. Light streamed into their basement between the strands of her blonde hair. They could see her nose twitch slightly with each breath. Her lips were slightly apart, letting a little bit of light shine on her pearly white teeth. There was nowhere they could go to escape her.

“Listen, you two are now basically my property. Do as I say. Strip off your clothes.” Kari spoke with a soft, slow, yet authoritative tone. The couple complied and undressed while the giantess watched. It had been years since her last hunting trip and she missed the reticence of feral humans.

“There. Was that so hard?” Kari said trying to stifle the sarcasm in her cooing voice. “Now, you two are fit to serve to a giantess.” Kari grabbed the couple by sliding her middle and pointer finger behind them and swiping them low to the ground. The couple fell over backwards into the palm of her hand. Without hesitation, Kari brought them up to her mouth and used her bottom teeth to pull them from her hand and into her mouth. In her mind these two were to be her gum while she continued on with her task.

For the two in her mouth it was horrible. There was the detestable sound of trickling spit and the deafening sound of the giantess’ breath. They were hot and wet. As the spit built up around their lower legs, it began to burn them. They cried out in pain. The only reaction this engendered from their captor was to roll them over. Kari forced them under her tongue. She let her spit pool and drown them until their fighting became weaker. Then she sucked back her spit and brought them to the top of her tongue, rousing them by gently grazing one of the pair with her teeth. She continued with these games mindlessly, enjoying the struggle of the pair against her unstoppable tongue.

Distraction over, she focused again on the cars. What was she doing? Yes, right, she was going to spread terror. She began picking up the cars and lobbing them in random directions. She would pick a target in the distance, aim, and then throw the car. Her first hit a small apartment tower and took off the top corner. She continued doing this until she was out of cars. Standing back up, she accidentally bit down. The tiny man exploded like a grape in her mouth.

“Shit.” She wanted to keep playing but she was down one of the pair. The woman’s shrieking intensified as she was no covered in viscera. Kari decided to chew her as well and then continued walking to what had become a now lively intersection. The people at the intersection tried to outrun her but it was to no avail. Her feet firmly on either side of the intersection she scooped her hands down and picked up a group of people. When she inspected her hand she had four people.

“Where are you running to?” Her voice washed over them. Her breath was warm and moist, smelling slightly of cherry lip balm. One person was screaming uncontrollably. With her other hand, she picked him up and crushed him between her fingers. “Someone tell me, or I will close my fist and try with a new group.”

“The subway!” John piped up. The giantess picked him up and let the other two fall two the ground.

“Which way is that?” John was no longer in front of her mouth but closer to her ear. It made him feel somewhat safer.

“It’s five blocks from here. Under the mall. You should be able to see it.”

“You are very cooperative. I’m not used to seeing this in your kind. I’ll tell you what, I may need your cooperation again. I’m going to put you in my pocket, in case I need any more instruction. Stay cooperative, and I will make you a nice offer before we leave.”