- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aylas first apearence, shes the oldest of the planned characters so far at 23 and is always unknowingly brutal to anything she owns, enjoy.

You were woken by movement, the dark place you had been trapped in for days was moving, even though you couldnt. "Hey ayla, working late then?" A voice from far away, loud, you had guessd a few days ago you were in a shop somehow, you also learned you had become a peice of gum in a pack near the self checkouts somewhere in scotland judging by the accents you had heard. You heard the till beep for you then began falling, the girl buying you, ayla aparently, had tossed you into the bagging area, you felt a few thuds as she dropped anything else she scanned down too, the something heavy landed on your pack, just missing you, a bottle of juice probably. You heard the note acceptor whirr as ayla paid for you, she then shoved everything in a bag you heard rustling. Then you heard her walking away, without you, shed forgotten you were even there, she payed for you and already left you out. "Hey ayla, gum?" " oh fuck, aye, not like a canny just ditch this an buy another, theyre aw the same" ayla replied grabbing you pack and immediately ripping it open "want some" she asked the xashier, already holding the pack ready to tip out. You looked out seeing the most incredible legs youd ever seen, clad in black sports leggings and with a big black boot on each foot. "Sure" the cashier responded, aylas hand moved  in blocking your view as she squeezed the pack.

You dropped to her hand, quickly followed by a second piece. "Here, grab one" ayla announced, thrusting you towards the cashier, her name badge reading katie, her hand came towards you but grasped the other piece, you turned your attention back to ayla, already bringing you to her mouth, her prety face stared at you as if you diddnt mean anything to her. Her other hand was forcing the rest of your pack into the tight pocket of her top, which clearly wasnt designed for  a woman with breasts like hers, if she wasnt about to brutally  murder you without caring you wouldve said she was hot, atleast a 9/10. Her tongue extended showing her piercing glint before retracting into the wet cavern you were now flying towards.her hand stopped, but you continued, flying into her mouth and being greeted with immediate darkness and extreme pain as her saliva burned you. Her tounge flipped you onto her molars as they began to slowley close. As they began to come togeather you had trouble breathing, not that you needed t, but it felt like being choked. A second after her teeth crashed togeather fully all hell broke loose. Ayla had began to chew properly, you were being thrown around all over, being burned by her fresh saliva the repeatedly choke slammed by her teath, all while ayla was absent minedly walking to work and picking songs on her phone, completely unaware she was causing any pain to anything near her, let alone inside her.

After a further 30 minutes of brutal assault ayla stopped chewing, her mouth upened, blinding you, but suddenly you were being swept up by something fizzy. Ayla had reached work and decided to drink, she had completely forgotton she was even chewing anything. Irn bru flooded her mouth, draggi g you to the back of her throat, *gulp* near miss, *gulp* you began sliding down to her stomach, you reached it and the burning pain increased beyond description, after only seconds in aylas stomach you passed out, never to wake again. 45 minutes later, ayla ate lunch, burying your remains under it inside of her, the next peice of gum got spat out into a bin, you were simply forgotten and ignored while ayla got on with her day.

Ayla had claimed her first victim, many more would be killed by her without ayla even acnowledging them.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What do you think of ayla? Any character sugestions may be included in future stories in the series.