- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is sasha's first apearence in the series, she is 20 and moved from poland 5 years before this story begins, she is about 5'6", has black hair, very nice legs with an ass that is nice but not too big, she is fit but not muscular with average breasts and a very attractive face with a small nose stud.

============

The first thing you felt when you woke up aside from panic was movement, you were somewhere dark and couldnt move. After a few hours the lights came on, you were in a small plastic case by yourself, looking out of the case you could see that you were in some kind of shop, the movement was you moving slowley on a corosel with a sign in the middle, "half price on vaginal piercings, one day only". The panic came back, thats why you couldnt move, you were a clit piercing. As the day went by a few women came over and looked at you, one, a woman in her 20's the store owner refered to as ayla even picked you up for a closer look, her toung extended ocasionally, showing her piercing in it, but after a while she put you down, her magnificent ass turned towards you and she walked away. The store obviously stayed open late since it was dark outside now, just then you heard the door open, a girl who was maybe 19 or 20 stumbled in, clearly a little drunk.

"Hello, im looking to get pierced? The deal is still good, yes?" Asked the girl with a very noticeable polish accent. The woman behind the counter nodded then asked for some personal details, after a few minutes of filling out paperwork both women walked over to you, "okay, which one?" The owner asked, roling up her sleaves to reveal several tatoos. The drunken girl quickly grabbed your case, ripping it up from the stand and bringing it to her face, "this one is good" she said to the owner. "Alright sasha, lets go do this then" the owner said leading your new owner, aparently named sasha, to a back room where you were set on a bench up high, after atleast 20 minutes your case was grabbed, you now saw sasha lying on a seat like a dentist used, her liggings were lying on the floor and her light blue thing was at her knees, the owner opened your case, washed you, then brought you infront of your new home. Sashas vagina was like a skyscraper to you, you were opened by the woman and began moving towards sashas clit. You were slipped through the newley made hole and then clasped back into a ring, you were given a quick once over then sasha began moving, she swung her legs off of the char and stood up, her vagina compressed below you as her thighs came togeather, she was looking in a mirror, you could see her hand move towards you as her face looked on excitedly, her hand apeared, 2 fingers reached to touch you.

After she was satisfied sasha bent down, compressing you even more, as she rose again you were quickly covered by a light blue cloth, her thong. You couldnt see out but it wasnt dark, light still came through the thin material of sashas underwear. Sasha bent down again compressing you, but this time when she stood up your world got veey dark, and extremely tight, sasha had pulled up her thick black leggings which, by what you felt like, were veey tight, her ass did look nice at the counter, sasha thanked the woman and payed, then she started to walk and you were in pain the whole time, as her legs pumped either side of you, you were being constantly crushed and rubbed by then, sasha meanwhile was simply walking home drunkenly...

Chapter End Notes:

=========

What do you think of sasha so far?

In the next chapter, sasha might try to have some fun while youre there