- Text Size +

The Experiment was almost complete.  Austin Richards, a nineteen-year-old scientific prodigy, was hard at work creating a matter displacement device; a project that took years of dedicated study and hard work.  Austin looked toward the future; hoping that the proceeds for this breakthrough technology would allow him to escape the squalid hovel he called his apartment building.  Austin lived alone; pursuing a job that led him far away from his traditional home.  After swallowing the last of his coffee, Austin started making the final adjustments to his invention.

The invention was a small, egg shaped device that would allow the user to basically teleport to any location.  The device was blue in color and had a multitude of dials and buttons on its front, with a screen to display data and location.  This small device, which could fit into the palm of your hand, would change Austin’s life and the world at large forever, if it was to be a success.


“Alright,” Austin said, rubbing his temples with his fingers. “That should do it.”


“The device is ready for a trial run.”  Starting a recording on his phone and placing it on his desk, Austin walked into the middle of his room, facing the doorway. “I’m going to set the device to teleport myself right under the doorway to my room, approximately five feet away” he said loudly, so his voice could be heard on the recording.  Austin swallowed, his throat becoming dry because of fear and the anticipation of a successful experiment.  He punched in the numbers, looked ahead, and said “Here goes nothing” as he activated the device.  Austin shut his eyes and disappeared into nothingness.

When Austin awoke, he was in an unfamiliar place. It was dark, hot, and strangely comfortable.  Feeling around his person, he could not feel the device anywhere.  He looked around the strange dark floor that he was standing on to no avail.  “Alright,” he thought to himself.  “Where am I?”  He was beginning to realize that the floor underneath him was giving off a slight warmth and bent down to touch it.  The texture was not unlike human skin and contoured to his touch. Underneath the surface, he could mutterings of what he thought was some interdimensional beast, lurking just below him in the ground below.  He took out his pocket flashlight and shined It on the ground.  It was almost a chocolate color; about just as brown and as warm as a cup of hot chocolate.  Austin stood up and shined the light unto his surroundings.  In the distance, he could make out what seemed to be two mountains, but nothing much beyond that.  He turned around and shined his light upon what seemed to be a sinkhole, and beyond that, a fabric plain of some sort.  Looking closely, he could almost see what appeared to be a pattern on the…
“Mmmmmmm…”
Austin froze.  He knew now where he was. Somehow, his device malfunctioned and sent him directly into the bed of a sleeping giantess.  The surface that he was standing on was none other than the sleeping giant’s stomach.  Suddenly, something caught his eye.  There, just before the waistband of the giant panties, was what appeared to be a blinking orb. Realizing the danger of his situation if he lost his device, he started running towards the giant underwear, his footfalls lightly sinking into the unaware giantess’ skin.


About halfway there, he heard another murmur from the sleeping goddess.
‘Mmmmm…”


Looking behind him, he could see the hand of the giantess land on her stomach, where he had been moments earlier, and saw it starting to snake its way down the path he ran.  

He had to get to the device, before something terrible happened.
Reaching the device, he grabbed it and looked at the screen.  He punched the return button to reverse the experiment and closed his eyes.


But he could still hear the hand approaching.


Opening his eyes, Austin discovered that the device simply did not have enough power to make the journey, and that it needed at least five more minutes before he could reverse the experiment.


Turning around, he saw the hand of the giantess plow into him.  He felt himself at the mercy of the soft fingers as he found himself and his device travel under the panties into parts unknown.  Attached to the giant’s fingertips, he felt time slow to a crawl, as he saw the hand’s destination.  A pair of dark lips, cleanly shaven, wet, and hungry.


Hungry for him.


He screamed, as the fingers plunged themselves into the dark snatch, as the giantess moaned in pleasure.  He felt himself being rubbed up, down, and around the pussy as the giant fingers had their way with him. He began to kick and struggle, but his protests only added to the pleasure of the giantess. He then felt himself being forced deep into the giantess, and into the tight, warm confines of her constantly pulsing pussy.  He struggled more, and heard the giantess yelp in pleasure, as the vibrations got stronger.


Suddenly, through the rush of fluids, he felt himself being washed out, as the giantess let out a giant sigh. He coughed, spitting out fluids that the giantess unknowingly subjected him too.  He tried to move but found himself helplessly stuck to the giant pussy lips.  He saw the fingers above him attempt to scoop up most of the cum and screamed as they once again crashed into him.  The hand then crept out of the panties and glided up to the awaiting face of the giantess.  For the first time that entire night, Austin finally saw the face of the person who he had unknowingly invaded.  It was Michelle, a girl from his job, who he had an immense crush on.  Her chocolate eyes observed her handiwork, and he saw her bite her plush lip.  Again, time seemed to slow as he analyzed ever feature on her perfect face. Her long, bushy hair, her full, plush lips, her button nose, and the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.


From her full lips emerged her tongue, and he watched as she licked her lips.
He knew what was about to happen.

He screamed, as her mouth opened, and the pink tongue snaked out and started licking the fluid off her fingers.  Austin was in a whirlwind of cum and saliva, as Michelle finished what she started.  The tongue impacted him, and he felt as his cum prison was eroded away by the saliva, as he was scooped into the eager mouth that awaited him.  “MICHELLE! PLEASE, IM HERE!” Austin screamed, torrents of salvia and cum raining around him. “PLEASE, HEAR ME!”


He felt her tip her head back, preparing to swallow him unknowingly.

“MICHELLE! NOOO-“

gulp

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Leave a review if you liked it, and if you didn't!