- Text Size +

It was a seemingly normal day in the Eiken clubhouse. Chiharu, Yuriko, and Komoe were quietly playing a board game in the corner of the room, with Densuke watching the game close by taking glances at Chiharu. While Lin and Komon were preparing dinner in the kitchen. Mysteriously absent was the club's leader Kirika. Who could normally be expected to have shown up at this time especially with her favorite duo to tease being there. Kyoko the resident scientist were also missing, but that was to be expected since she normally secluded herself in her lab. However, when both were missing at the same time, it usually did not end well.

It was quiet that day, the only sound that could be heard was the girls talking at the corner-table, the sizzling from the pan in the kitchen and the bubbling of the boiling water in the pot. It was in fact so quiet, that when a single far off noise started appearing everyone in the clubhouse could hear it. It was a girl's voice, but it was quite far away. It seemed to be hastily repeating something, but no one could quite make out the words.

 

They dismissed it as someone outside simply running by until the voice grew louder and louder in a manner indicating. That whoever it was, they were headed for the clubhouse. The muttering had gotten clearer by this point and the sharp-eared Lin could slightly make out what was being said at this point. "I think it´s Kyoko," said Lin with a pained expression on her face. "What makes you say that?" replied Komon questioningly. The green-haired teacher moving closer to Lin as she said it. "An experiment of hers must have failed. She keeps saying swearing following by something and then failed." Lin stated placing a finger in front of her mouth and closing her eyes in a forgiving manner. "While it is true. That a lot of Kyoko's experiments fail," said Yuriko, who had heard what they had talked about and moved over from the table. "We have her favorite Guinea pig right." she paused while she set off in a sprint towards her target jumping to collide with Densuke. "HERE" she finished with a loud yell.

The impact sent Densuke falling forward towards the table hitting the board game, they were playing. "Uwwaaaaa" Densuke yelled surprised by the sudden push. The game pieces got knocked around in a chaotic manner and Densuke landed on the far end of the table with Yuriko sitting on top of him. "Yuriko... You can´t do that just because you were losing." Said Chiharu a frown protruding on her face. Before Densuke´s body had ended their game, she had been in the lead by a large margin.

The two would definitely have started arguing, if not for the door being launched open by the teal haired scientist Kyoko. "BIGTROUBLEEVERYONE!" Kyoko yelled quickly, what next came out of her mouth was more gibberish than words. She was talking too fast for anyone to understand her, but she never sensed it. She seemed to be quite panicked, all the others got was that something had happened, when Kyoko was testing something in her lab. Komon sensing that Kyoko needed help to truly calm down, quietly and quickly approached Kyoko wrapped her arms around her and embraced her in a soft hug. Stopping the panicked girl's continuous stream of words. "Shhh. Slow down, get it out properly." Komon quietly said into Kyoko's ear.

 

Kyoko visibly calmed down in her teachers embrace, her face strained less, her breathing flowed in a calm rhythm once more. "So, what were you going to tell us Kyoko?" asked Komon sweetly as she ended their embrace. Kyoko looked at her, not with tears in her eyes, but determination. "Kirika disappeared," she said with a finality in her words. Confusion must have started to show on everyone's faces because before anyone could cut in with a question she continued. "I was making a device, which made sexual fantasies real," she muttered embarrassingly with a face lit up by her now two red cheeks. "The device was supposed to work by turning the wielder into a set sexual fantasy, but it´s a failure and will seemingly just incur a random one." she continued. "I was testing it out on some volunteers when Kirika walked into the lab." slight anger appearing in her voice at the recollection.

 

"She wanted to see what I was doing." a frown appears on her face then. "She entered as the third volunteer started the process of using the device. They had started out as a meek girl. However, after using the device they had turned into a muscular dude." Kyoko explained while sighing meekly. Then she continued with her frown returning to her face. "The setting she had incurred was supposed to turn her into a tall bombshell, but every volunteer, who had used the device with the same setting had gotten a different result." She continued. "The now muscular man ran out of my lab squealing in a feminine tone. Kirika, of course, wanted an explanation for what had just occurred." Kyoko hesitated for a brief moment. "After she found out the results were seemingly random each time, she got this weird gleam in her eyes. Before I could stop her. She had grabbed the device and pushed the button." Kyoko got a pained expression on her face. "At first seemingly nothing appeared to have happened, she just stood there and then she, suddenly she was just g-g-gone," Kyoko said stuttering the last part of the sentence as tears started to form in her eyes. "None of the volunteers had just disappeared, so I have no idea what happened. I just stood there for a solid minute staring at the spot, where she had stood previously. Wh-when I finally mu-muttered up the courage *sniff* to look at the device nothing appeared on it. In fact, I could not get it to start up again afterward. By t-that point, panic had started to set in and I rushed here without looking around for her." Kyoko said with tearful eyes and a runny nose. She may have gotten annoyed at Kirika from time to time when she interrupted her work. But Kirika was the one, who brought the Eiken house together and despite all Kyoko said. She enjoyed her time with everyone there immensely. So, the aspect of never seeing Kirika again due to her own device was something, which she could not bear to face the reality of.

"Anything could have happened to her and I just left that place." Kyoko had started wiping her face with the sleeves of her signature coat. Densuke had wrested himself away from Yuriko and made his way over to Kyoko. "Don´t worry Kyoko, I am certain we will see Kirika again. She never stays away for long at a time. So I am certain, she will appear again soon." Kyoko slowly stopped sniffing and as if on cue a low rumbling sound could be heard accompanied by everything shaking slightly. "An earthquake?" asked Chiharu worryingly. However, she would be proven wrong as the rumbling noise grew and the vibrations it brought grew along with it. The varying objects in the room started shaking, first slightly. But the rumble kept getting louder growing not only in sound but also strangely in pitch. In fact, as the shaking grew in intensity the rumble gained a high enough pitch to sound vaguely human. "What is that sound?" Asked Komoe shyly. "It almost sounds like a..." Lin continued after Komoe but stopped herself before completing the sentence. "Li-like what?" Asked Chiharu. "It sort of sounds like a really loud moan." Said Komon plainly with a clueless mask on her face.

 

*UUUUAAAHHHH*

 

A sudden burst of sound roared all around as the shaking grew intense and furniture started tumbling around. "WOOOAAAH" Yelled the entire cast as they were thrown around by the shaking vibration. As sudden as it had started the sound was gone and with it the shaking. Everyone in the clubhouse started trying to orient themselves again. A sudden yell wrung out. "KYAAAH" the sound came from Chiharu, whom Densuke had landed unto in a comical manner. With both hands on her rather generous bust while it enveloped his entire head, almost nothing could be seen of it anymore. Chiharu was too shocked to push him away and Densuke was not conscious. Though even if he was, he would not have moved. To his side Komoe, Kyoko, Komon, and Lin was laying in a pile, only Yuriko had escaped falling with someone in the clubhouse. She had however fallen down and had a chair topple over her. As they lay there incredibly groggy from the situation. A voice almost as loud as the rumble from before could be heard. It was feminine in nature but was entirely too loud to associate with anything human. "THIS IS SOO COOL!" bellowed the unknown female voice, the sound appeared to come from all around them shaking their world once more. However, this time the shaking was quite mild and only felt like standing on a rocking boat.

 

"That is a voice. How can anyone have such a loud voice." Screamed Yuriko, who had troubles adjusting under the chair. "It came from outside." Said Kyoko as she got to her feet having luckily fallen on top of the pile and not on the bottom. "We should head outside to see, what was capable of making that noise," Komon said in a commanding fashion. Chiharu having finally adjusted herself pulled Densuke off her and started shaking him until he woke.

When Densuke had regained consciousness, they all went outside. They were meet with what appeared to be a completely normal view of the town. Nothing in the vicinity seemed to be able to make that huge voice, that they had heard from inside. They all looked around for a while, but no one saw anything until Kyoko noticed Lin looking upwards with a pale and shocked face. "What is she looking at?" The scientist muttered under her breath and started to follow Lin´s line of sight. She was looking right up, but the only thing there was the night sky. She had not thought about it, but that was a startlingly weird thing to see. It was the middle of the day! Kyoko started looking around in the sky for a sign. The more she looked, the less it looked like an actual night sky. In fact, it had a purplish hue to it and there were no stars anywhere in sight.