- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contain's: Macro/Micro, Multiple Pred's, Cruelty, Enslavement, Sadism, Lot's of nasty shit, Waterworks, Scat, Snot, Sweat, Futanari, Transformation, and Yuri

“Hey girly! You here to join Team Skull!? We don’t usually get visitors to our base unless they’re cocky trainers. But you don’t really fit the description. Well, what are ya just standing around for? Come on in! Let me show you around and introduce you to our big sis!”

 

 

Blushing as her dainty hand was grabbed by the older looking teenager, a young pink-haired punk girl was led into the large, ravaged mansion home to Team Skull here on Ula’ula Island. Po Town had been completely taken over by the band of thugs years back, and it had remained this way ever since. Police tried to get involved to take it back, but it always led to violence and hostile situations, to the point authorities, simply gave the place up, not caring who got hurt in the process.

 

 

For all intense and purposes, this place was lawless, and Team Skull could do whatever they wanted. That said… things had changed since the new laws the League implemented took effect in Alola. Many of the more violent members begin to disappear. A few months in, only female members of Team Skull seemed to be remaining. And after that, things became different… very, different.

 

 

“You’re going to like it here, sis! This place is paradise! No rules! No responsibilities! Just pleasure and fun! That’s what our big sis told us after our old leader passed the torch onto her. I do miss Guzma though. Heh, can’t say I blame the guy for retiring when he did though. In less then a day he figured out what was gonna happen when people started doing Arceus knows what to trainers. That’s our big bro! But anyway, you didn’t come here just for me to rant. So, go on and take a look. These day’s we’ve put aside vandalizing and stealing stuff mostly. There’s a lot of more lucrative opportunities if you catch my drift.” The pink-haired skull grunt giggled as she led her guest to a large double-sided door before she lightly pressed her hand against it.

 

 

As the creaking wood parted and showed off a massive hall to the young punk, her eyes widened drastically at what she saw. ‘I-It’s true…The stories were true…’ She had heard about it but she still couldn’t believe it. “Heheh~ Welcome to Team skull’s base, sis!” The older grunt announced as she waved her hand around the room to show off the dozens of other women dressed in similar clothes going at it hot and heavy.

 

 

Looking around in a blur as she saw countless teens making out and fucking in what appeared to be some kind of massive orgy, the young punk softly gasped as she saw what was littered all around the room. Hundred… upon hundreds… of people. There were countless shrunken people everywhere!

 

 

“Don’t look so surprised. We Skulls have always been into some kinky shit. But when we found out we could turn people into things and make them tiny, it got a lot more fun around here!” She laughed before dragging the petrified punk girl behind her as they made their way through the moaning masses around them.

 

 

“If you think this is sick, we’ve only just begun! This is the first floor of our pad. It’s for the girls who want to just fuck and take a break from the business! Toys everywhere, plenty of holes to stick people in. It’s a hot place if you like a lot of people. But we got everything here to suit your needs! Come on, the best kinds of stuff are upstairs!” The pink-haired grunt grinned as she pulled her guest along behind her quicker.

 

 

Giving another look behind her as she watched one of the other pink-haired team skull members fisting several shrunken people into another girl wailing like mad, the younger teen couldn’t help but grin. She wanted more… all the stories… all the videos...

 

 

 

 

She wanted to know what was true and what wasn’t!

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“Here on the second floor is where we hold our main business operations. When people started going missing and shit, big sis capitalized on the chaos and began collecting people. LOTS of people. After she made sure there was enough for everybody to use, she set up shop here so all of us could cash in along with her! These days only trainers can have fun with the people they beat. Since not everyone gets to have a piece of the action, our sis figured, why not let them join in… for a small fee~. If you catch my drift.” The pink-haired grunt chuckled darkly.

 

 

Coming to a large door that had been well worn and splintered from age, the older girl gave it a light push before nodding her head. “Alright, look’s like we came at a good time. The show’s just about to start!” Walking behind her guide as she was led into the large room, the younger punk wrinkled her nose from the potent smell of sweat and other assorted fragrances that littered the room.

 

 

If everything she had seen online was real, then she knew that the girl’s who stayed in this large building didn’t particularly bathe much. Water had been shut off in Po Town to try and force Team Skull to retreat, but they didn’t care. In fact, many of them stopped bathing all together and just had supply runs when they needed things like food and water. Not to mention the rainfall here on the island was pretty regular, so they didn’t particularly have much of a reason to leave their home base.

 

 

But, even if it wasn’t, she knew they still would refuse to clean their bodies. After all, it was better to torture people with them when they stank badly. At least, that’s what all the reviews online seemed to say.

 

 

Blushing brightly as she saw about eight girls’ lined up in the room as they stood around a large hole carved into the floor and separated by wood and rocks they had collected from outside, the punk girl gazed into it as she saw about a dozen shrunken men all walking around the inside of it naked and trying to escape. It was true… She had seen this online as well in other videos.

 

 

Looking around the room as she saw about 6 different camera’s set up to capture various angles of the pit, the younger girl’s attention was soon drawn to one of the other skull grunts as she stepped into the pit before looking at the other girl’s around her.

 

 

“Alright, we’ll fill the hole up like we normally do, then have three girls' jump in once we have a puddle to play in. For this scene, our sponsor wanted to see us drowning our slaves in our mouths with our pee. Fucking disgusting perverts… Who wants in? After this scene, we need three more to hop in and wrestle with the others already inside before shoving the closest runts you find anywhere you want. They weren’t specific on which holes to use, so use your imagination. Everyone got it?”

 

 

Hearing various responses from the different girls in the room, the older grunt who had been showing her guest around leaned in as she tried not to speak too loudly to distract her fellow Skull members. “Big sis started filming our antics with the runts she collected and then began posting them online to various porn sites. It was a hit right off the bat! After about a month though, she had to make her own site due to legal shit. Prudes… Anyways, she made our site, and charges people to watch us fuck our brains out! Isn’t that great?! We even added incentives so the people who pay more can request things for us to do to these little shits. Amongst other services. Want to stay and watch or do you want to see the other rooms? We got about 12 in total for different holo-vids we post weekly.”

 

 

Biting her lower lip as she saw the other girls begin squatting over the hole as they began to pee into their makeshift pit, the younger girl eventually decided to continue her private tour. She was here for a very specific reason. After all, she had been one of the sponsors that the older girl was talking about. And she needed to know if they had really done what she had asked them to…

 

 

“C-Can we see some other stuff…? I kind of want to see something specific.” Looking back at the timid teen as she blushed back at her, the older Skull Grunt licked her lips beneath her mask before nodding. She liked this one. “Alright, follow me. I got lots to show you!” She laughed before dragging her guest along behind her right as the other Skull Grunts behind her began jumping into the pit of pee they had made and continued filming their perverted actions.

 

 

There were still plenty of places to show their newest recruit. And this would also be a good way to get her ready to meet their big sis. After all… she needed to be properly initiated if she really was serious about joining the gang. Not just anyone got in… but, no one ever left even if they didn’t…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Coming to a regal looking door as she and her guide made it to the third floor of the building after about eight other stops, the young punk girl was flustered, to say the least. The sights she saw left her breathless. As far as she could tell, all the videos she had seen online were all real. The rooms were identical to the ones she had studied.

 

 

She had seen so many nasty things… it made her heart flutter! These girls were hardcore. In one of the rooms, she saw three girls’ turn a guy into a rock type as they spit on him until he was submerged. After that, they started shaking him inside a clear glass bottle until his body started to turn into dust before one of them drank it!

 

 

She also saw a pair of girls blowing their noses on a centimeter tall man forcing him to swallow it all! He was completely submerged in it at one point and had to swim through their mucus like it were jelly or something! It was so disgusting! But that didn't even take the cake!

 

 

In another, she had witnessed a large squat toilet filled to the brim with shit as four girls laughed while using it as countless men shoveled their waste into their crying faces. Apparently, they were altered to be as hungry as a Snorlax and that’s the only thing they got to eat. It was a live stream, and it went on 24/7. The leader of Team Skull really was a sadist. She couldn’t wait to meet her!

 

 

If not to outright praise her… then to ask her about her paid request. So far none of the rooms had been the ones she had been searching for. She was somewhat concerned since it had been about three weeks since she transferred her money to them. Her instructions had been straightforward… but still, what she asked for was highly illegal. There was no guarantee that these girls would do what she asked… even if they were technically criminals already.

 

 

Snapping out of her thoughts as she felt a hand placed on her shoulder, the younger teen looked up at her older guide as she gave her a cheerful smile… or at least what looked like one beneath her signature skull mask each of the other members of their gang wore.

 

 

“You getting cold feet rookie? I hope you’re not planning on bailing on us. Our big sis is on the other side of that door. Not a lot of strangers ever get the chance to meet her. You ready for this?” Gulping, the younger teen nodded timidly as she looked back at the pristine door. It was the only one that didn’t look horribly withered. It was probably put in just because of who was behind it. And she was about to meet her…

 

 

She had seen her. Plumeria. She was in a couple of videos, but not nearly as many as her fellow members. Mostly she did responses and ran the technical side of their site. From the impression she got from her, she was a very cold, and toxic woman. For good or bad, she was going to find out if that were true.

 

 

Watching as her guide pushed the door open, no locks apparently present on their Leader’s quarters, both girls’ entered before the young pink-haired punk wrinkled her nose as a potent smell the likes of which she hadn’t had the pleasure of smelling hit her like a slap in the face.

 

 

Almost staggering from the scent of the room, the younger girl’s eyes watered momentarily before she began to gawk at what she saw inside. Sprawled out in the center of the wide bedroom, was the biggest bed she had ever seen! It looked like it was made for at least twelve people! And it was apparent where the smell was coming from now.

 

 

“Come on rookie! It’s time for you to meet our big sis!” The Skull grunt beamed before pulling her closer to the bed. Directly on the center of it, propped up on many different pillows as a makeshift throne, well used if the sweat stains had anything to say about it, was Plumeria.

 

 

Moaning contently as she pushed on the back of one of her pink-haired Skull grunt’s head, the older woman seemingly didn’t notice her new guests as the plethora of girls strewn around her worshiped her body in various places.

 

 

She had two teens on her feet, licking her soles and sucking on her toes. Two more were flanked on her sides, both either using her arms to get off as they ground their crotches into her, or licking underneath her dark tank top up and down the length of her armpits. Sitting above her and craning her breasts over her leader’s face, was another girl who looked like she was in absolute rapture as the older woman shifted back and forth suckling on her tits. And finally, the most notable of the girl’s present were the two between the Team Skull leader’s legs. One deepthroated her cock, while the other worshiped her balls…

 

 

‘S-S-She… has a penis…?’ What the hell was going on?! She wasn’t sure what to expect, but certainly not that! Let alone the various Pokémon in the room joining in! Looking at four Salazzle hissing as their long reptilian tongues slithered around the various women on the bed, pheromones were slowly being released visibly from their bodies into the air.

 

 

With the amount of smog wavering around in the air, it looked almost like some kind of adulterated hookah bar! However, the younger girl’s eyes were inevitably drawn back to Plumeria’s bulging cock, the poor girl trying to take it to the hilt coughing as her head was forced harder in between her gang leaders crotch.

 

 

“Yo, big sis! We got a new recruit! Check her out, isn’t she a cutie?” Blushing immediately as her guide called her out to the powerful-looking woman in front of her, the team leader’s eyelids slowly opened up as she shifted her glazed golden eyes over to her petite form.

 

 

Shoving the Skull grunt off her thick penis and knocking her on her back, Plumeria slowly began to come back to her senses as she studied the younger girl. Looking her up and down, a small grin slowly fell over the older woman’s tanned face.

 

 

“Well now, you’re quite the cutie indeed. So, is it true then? You looking to join Team Skull? I’m sure by now, you’ve seen what we’re like… Does that bother you?” The poisonous trainer whispered; venom evident in her tone as she sized up her supposed new recruit.

 

 

Gulping as she felt the many eyes of the room all land on her now, the younger punk was left trembling now as she felt the power behind the woman before her. Mustering up the courage, and trying her hardest to speak after what felt like minutes of rude silence on her part, the pink-haired teen opened her mouth and tried to say what she wanted from the start.

 

 

“Not… entirely. A-At first! I’m… My name’s Anna, and I actually came here, to find out… if the commission I paid for, got fulfilled or not. Honestly, joining Team Skull was never on my mind when I came out here. I just sort of went along with it after I met her… you know?” The punk girl now known as Anna muttered sheepishly as she pointed to her surprised guide.

 

 

Raising a single eyebrow as she studied the girl closely, the silence was palpable in the room now as everyone looked to Plumeria with mixed emotions. After what felt like another small eternity, the leader of Team Skull closed her eyes before she lifted her wrist up and checked her Poke-gear.

 

 

Immediately going on edge expecting the dangerous woman to simply shrink her, Anna felt her panic… slowly began to fade as the older woman tapped at the keys letting a small holo screen pop up. “Name?” Blinking slowly as she saw an irritated expression pass over the poison trainer’s face, Anna’s eyes slowly widened as it dawned on her what the other woman had asked her.

 

 

“U-Umm, it’s… Ponikat223… I made my commission on your site for 15,000 credits about three weeks back. But I never heard back from anyone, so… I kind of got worried I got scammed. N-Not that I’m saying your groups like that! I’ve seen it with my own eyes! You’re all so hardcore! It’s freaking amazing!” Anna fawned as she shook with excitement.

 

 

The stuff she saw in this place left her wet in the crotch and she could barely contain herself! Smirking silently, Plumeria said nothing as she continued to tap at her keys before a sickening look of excitement fell across her face causing the other members around her to inch a little way away. The older woman didn’t give that look very often unless she was really enjoying herself.

 

 

 

Shifting her golden pupils back to the new girl in front of her, Plumeria leaned up now before she began to crawl to her feet, her crotch still freely exposed letting her long flaccid dick dangle right beneath her much to the young punk trainer’s embarrassment. WAS THAT THING REALLY REAL?!

 

 

“Well, Ponikat… Would you like to see your commission? We got this one done about two days ago. Sorry for the delayed response. I can promise you, we run a reputable operation here in Team Skull. So, come on… let’s take a walk.” The older woman grinned wickedly.

 

 

Knowing this wasn’t up for debate, Anna silently nodded, as a tiny smile fell over her face. ‘D-Did, she really do it…?’ Strutting across the large bed before stepping off it at the base near the other two girl’s Plumeria’s eyes shifted back to the orgy of women and Pokémon she left behind before she raised her hand.

 

 

“Keep my spot warm. I’ll be back shortly. I’m far from done with you cute little twats.” Moaning in delight, the other Skull Grunts nodded before moving in on each other, preparing for their leader’s return. It was like she had everyone wrapped around her toxic fingertips!

 

 

Blushing as Plumeria stepped past her leaving a potent, musky scent in her wake, Anna felt her hand soon clutched by her guide as she saw her staring her down. “Come on Rookie. Big sis doesn’t give tours… Whatever she wants to show you is special. Don’t embarrass me…” The older grunt whispered sternly.

 

 

Nodding weakly, the teenager quickly followed along after the half-naked woman as they moved down the hall to a large open archway. “I remember you, Anna. Well, I remember what you asked us to do for you at least. I didn’t think you were serious at first, but when I saw the money you sent… I got the feeling you were. I hope you don’t have cold feet about it. No refunds.” Plumeria chuckled darkly.

 

 

Hardening her gaze on the poison trainer, Anna quickly shook her head. “N-No… I’ve never been more serious in my life. I just… I just had to know! You, know? I had to see it with my own eyes… A holo-vid would have been fine… but…” The younger girl trailed off meekly, knowing she probably insulted the leader of her favorite group by her coming here.

 

 

Smiling knowingly, Plumeria moved past the archway as they came to a large locker-room full of small, three-inch by three-inch lockboxes. Reaching around her neck before pulling out a key with the all too familiar Team Skull icon at the end of it, the older woman lifted her Poke-gear up to check where she left the package she had acquired before moving to the corresponding locker.

 

 

“Your instructions were clear about who you wanted… but, you left it up to us, to do what we wanted to him. Whenever we get a commission like that, as rare as it is... It’s usually out of spite. So, tell me cutie. What the hell did this guy do to piss you off to the point of having me go out of my own way, let alone to Poni Island to kidnap this little shit?”

 

 

Watching as the lockbox clicked as the older woman turned the key, the door soon swung open, before Anna’s eyes lit up evilly. He was here. “Heh… hehehehe, hey Adam. Long-time no see… What’s it been, two months? No, three? Hard to keep track, after you broke up with me…” Anna whispered bitterly.

 

 

Looking back at the teenager in surprise, Plumeria soon burst into a fit of laughter. “Wait, you’re shiting me. You paid us to kidnap this kid because he dumped your ass? HAHAHAHA! How petty can you be?” The older woman chuckled as she looked down at the duck taped boy struggling against his restraints vainly inside of the cold lockbox.

 

 

Glaring hatefully back at the boy she once went out with, Anna couldn’t tear her eyes off him as she saw his pathetic form. “Yeah…. I did. Got a problem with that?” Looking back at the new girl with wide eyes, The Skull grunt beside her grabbed her arm angrily for her talking to her leader that way, but, Plumeria’s arm quickly rose pausing her lackey's actions.

 

 

“Chill… we’re all adults here. I don’t mind being talked back to like one. But, with that said… If you’re going to speak like an adult… you’ll be treated like one. I expect all my girls to act a certain way. And I take it, you want in on that action too, don’t you girly?” Plumeria grinned down at the younger punk trainer.

 

 

Keeping her eyes locked on the uncovered face of her ex, Anna slowly nodded. “Yeah… I do. I like it here. I REALLY, like it here! Honestly… I never expected an invite into such a place like this. But… if I can have half as much fun as what you’ve shown me. Then I’d be fucking nuts not to join you!” Anna grinned viciously as she finally tore her eyes away from the three-inch trainer and looked back at the older woman’s smiling face.

 

 

“So… what do I gotta do?” Licking her lips in anticipation, Plumeria looked the boy over for a moment before a vicious smile fell over her face. “Well… This little shit fucked you, right? Why don’t you fuck him back? But, before you get the chance… show me the respect I demand, runt!”

 

 

Plumeria barked before pointing to the ground. “On, your, knees!” Feeling a twinge of excitement travel down her spine, Anna quickly dropped down before a bright blush overtook her face, as she stared directly at the poisonous trainer’s flaccid cock. It looked twice the size of her ex’s when it was hard! Just how big was she?! Not to mention she still didn’t understand how she had one in the first place…

 

 

“Grunt! Go grab me one of my toys. I think you know which one I want. Hop to it and I might let you join in!” Plumeria barked. Nodding quickly, Anna watched as her guide quickly ran out of the room and back in the direction they had come from.

 

 

“You like that, Anna, was it? All my girls respect me and listen to me unquestioningly. Can you do the same? I won’t tolerate disrespect or insubordination no matter how sexy of a girly you are. You got that?” Plumeria whispered gutturally, her penis twitching a bit as she stared down at the kneeling teen.

 

 

Breathing huskily as she smelled the powerful scent of the poisonous trainer in front of her, Anna silently nodded. When it came to respect or authority for that matter… she hated it! But… that might have been because she never had anyone worth respecting… until now.

 

 

Looking up at Plumeria as she saw her powerful stature, the younger teen gulped unsure of what she would have to do to earn her ticket into Team Skull. She knew what it was like here. Sick, perverse, and depraved in every way. This place… It was paradise! She wanted nothing more than to join in on the fun everyone was having here. So no matter what, she would make sure her new leader knew she was more than willing to do whatever it was she wanted from her.

 

 

“Here you go, big sis! Is this the right one? There were a few different colors, but I think you said you liked the pink best… right?” Looking back at her guide as the grunt girl quickly ran up to her leader, Plumeria silently nodded before pointing down at Anna.

 

 

“Give it to her. If she wants a place in our family, she has to prove herself to me, here, and now. Are you ready cutie? You’re about to have your commission fulfilled. And you get a front-row seat to the action. I hope you have no regrets for what I’m about to do to this little shit.” The older woman whispered darkly.

 

 

Looking back at her ex as he weakly shook in the larger girl’s hand, Anna could only glare back at him in response. “Make, him, suffer! That’s what I asked you to do! I’ve never been surer of anything in my life!” The pink-haired trainer whispered vehemently.

 

 

Grinning widely, Plumeria gave her a small nod before she tapped a few keys on her Poke gear. “Rule of thumb… if you want to really cause damage to someone you shrink. You need to do more than just torture them. You need to break their spirit. Make them really feel small and insignificant. And also… give them gills. They might drown if you don’t… and that ruins the fun.”

 

 

Watching in awe as her ex-boyfriend shrunk down even further until his body was less than an inch in stature, Anna was breathless now as she shifted her thighs beneath her. Seeing him like this after months of him ignoring her… was making her so wet! She wanted more. She wanted to see him in pain!

 

 

Licking her lips in anticipation, Plumeria’s free hand moved down to her flaccid penis before she gently began stroking herself in front of her new recruit. “Give it to her Grunt. Your new sis gets to perform this task. You wanted him to suffer, right? Then make, me, cum!” Plumeria barked, before dropping the half-inch man into the wide pink onehole the Skull grunt had brought her.

 

 

Grinning widely as she figured out what the older woman intended to do with her ex, Anna was immediately on board. Snatching the damp and well-worn sex toy from her guides hands the second it was close enough for her too, Anna moved the tip of it in front of Plumeria’s penis as her hands trembled in excitement.

 

 

“Grunt… get down on your knees as well, and make your little sister feel good too. She paid us a pretty penny to do this job for her. It’s only right she gets off to.” Plumeria grinned, before thrusting her hips forward, letting her long ten-inch shaft sink right into her favorite toy. It was damper than usual. One of her girls probably forgot to clean it out after using it on her. That was even better.

 

 

Feeling a pair of arms draped around her body, Anna soon shuddered in delight as the girl who had been guiding her from the beginning lightly blew into her ear. “Congratulations rookie~. You and I are going to have a lot of fun from now on. You can even share my bed with me~. The nights get pretty cold without heaters. And keeping warm is what sisters are for.” The older girl whispered lustfully.

 

 

Moaning softly as a hand snaked down her torn jean shorts and past her tight thong, Anna silently nodded as she began pushing the toy into Plumeria as she tried to pleasure her. She had never done anything like this with her ex… and honestly, she was happy to. She wanted to do everything with her new family! She was always a kinky girl. In fact, that had been the reason he had broken up with her!

 

 

She wanted to shrink him down for a little fun! Nothing too serious, just a little spelunking, that’s all! If they got into it, she might have let him do her ass next time! But no… He, said, NO! Then broke up with her calling her crazy for wanting that kind of stuff! Well… she would have the last laugh. So, what if she was crazy! This new generation was all for punishing men who didn’t obey their girlfriends! Her Alolan Champion had made that announcement the moment the new laws took effect! It was within her right to do whatever she wanted to him… And she would. No matter how much he hated it!

 

 

Moaning contently as she stared down at the sadistic face of her newest grunt, Plumeria couldn’t contain her excitement as she saw her almost foaming at the mouth as she pumped the sex toy into her violently. She could feel the tiny boy she dropped inside of it being smashed repeatedly into the tip of her penis. Hopefully, he was durable. She might have made him a water type, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t crush him if she wasn’t careful. She had plans for this one…

 

 

“Slow down rookie! Gentler. Rotate your hands a bit more. You’re going to have to be a lot softer. This thing is sensitive you know.” Plumeria moaned out as she felt the younger teen beginning to gyrate the onehole now instead of pumping it like a madwoman. At least she was a fast learner.

 

 

Panting in excitement as she felt her new friend’s hand rubbing her clit in small circular motions, Anna couldn’t believe how great this felt! Her hands had never felt that good! These girls knew what they were doing! “You like that, sis? We do this shit all day, every day! Punishing tiny twerps is our business. But you knew that. You got off to that you dirty girl! GOD, I need you in my bed tonight! I’m going to shove so many trainer’s up your ass until you pass out! How does that sound, slut?”

 

 

Trembling as the older girl’s hands violated her in ways her boyfriend never had, Anna nodded as she basked in the pleasure of both her groping guide and her new leader’s blissful moans. She could feel her through the toy. She knew when a guy was close to cumming. A penis was a penis after all… which meant…

 

 

Speeding up her rotations, Anna continued to smile as she pumped a bit faster. “Come on… Cum on him! Drown him! Make him choke on it! Screw him for dumping me! Dump on him! I want him to suffer more!” Anna whispered more to herself than to Plumeria, but the effect was the same regardless.

 

 

“S-Shit!” Grabbing the end of the toy and pulling it out of the younger girl’s hands, Plumeria’s eyes widened as she began to buck into the onehole wildly, the younger girl’s words being the last push she needed to get off.

 

 

Watching in awe as she saw spirts of the older woman’s cum dribble out from the base of the toy, Anna soon felt her knees give out under her as her own orgasm hit her from the hands of her molester beside her. Falling into her fellow grunt, the pink-haired teen gasped as she came harder than she ever had before.

 

 

Lathering her hand in the younger girl’s naughty juices, the older Skull girl pulled her hand out of the teenagers’ thong before lifting it up to her face mask. Tugging the corners of it down and revealing her face to her for the first time, the older girl began licking her hand off with a vicious smile.

 

 

“Thanks’ for the candy, sis~. I’ll be taking a lot more of it though in the future. You got that?” Nodding breathlessly as her eyes shifted back to Plumeria, Anna was in a state of pure, and utter, bliss, as she saw the sweaty woman slowly pumping the sex toy as she left the last of her orgasm fade out.

 

 

Her ex was inside of it. He was no doubt, downing, in her cum. To be so small, and shoved into a hole only to be fucked with a penis bigger than your very body! Such a humiliating thing to have to go through… she wanted to see her do it again!

 

 

“P-P-Please… C-Can, you do it some more? P-Please make him suffer more! I-I want to see more!” Anna begged. Panting softly as her golden irises shifted down to her new rookie approvingly, Plumeria moved the onehole off her softening member as thick streams of her cum began to wash out of it like waves.

 

 

“Sorry kid. I got places to be. That was a nice warm-up. But I’ve been using my girl’s throats all morning. I need a real hole to fuck! However, you two can have at it. Do I have your permission to alter you?” Plumeria muttered sternly while lifting her Poke-gear up to the two Skull grunt’s faces.

 

 

Nodding quickly without hesitation, the older of the two looked to her new friend, before Anna silently agreed. She half expected the older woman to have some kind of broken Poke-gear like she saw on the dark web, not an old fashioned one. But that didn’t matter. She trusted her… She had to if she was going to become one of her subordinates.

 

 

Tapping at the key’s lightly, Plumeria soon grinned as she looked back at both her girls. “I hope eight inches is long enough. I don’t share my size with anyone, so you’ll have to make do with that.” Wondering what the dark-skinned trainer was telling them, Anna soon felt a wave of heat passing over her. Grunting in discomfort at first, a foreign pleasure soon took ahold of her that she had never felt before.

 

 

‘W-W-What?! What, is going, on?!’ Tugging on her shorts as something was being shoved outward from inside of them, the younger girl’s fellow Skull Grunt helped her get her shorts off just in time as her black thong snapped against the weight, of her new penis flopping out in front of them all.

 

 

Gawking in shock as she stared down at it disbelievingly, the older of the two soon groaned as she pulled off her own shorts to reveal a member of her own roughly the same length as hers. “That should do. I told you that you’d get the chance to fuck your boyfriend. Now you really get to do it. Though, let’s make one quick adjustment to him first.” Plumeria grinned sadistically.

 

 

Stroking the keys on her Poke-gear once again as she stared down at the puddle of cum at her feet, the tiny man she had kidnapped slowly grew in size until he was about seven inches. “Whoops. Made him a little small. Oh well. I’m sure he’ll stretch. What are ditto’s good for if not that?” Plumeria grinned.

 

 

“Now, transform, into that!” Plumeria announced as she pointed to her discarded onehole on the ground. Coughing up cum as he felt an order overtake him, the shrunken man soon saw what the giantess had told him before he started shaking his head. But he couldn’t fight it… as his body started to stretch.

 

 

Screaming as his body was altered in whatever way it could to fit the transformation, the tiny man’s face soon widened along with his mouth before he finally settled on a bulbous circular form, and becoming a living onehole near identical to the one in front of him. Though, instead of the hole being near the end of it… his mouth took the place of the opening.

 

 

Nodding in approval, Plumeria wiped off the excess cum that still lingered on her dick before rubbing it into Anna’s hair on her way out the door. “Don’t make to much of a mess in here girls. This is still my main office after all. Take it to your room if you have to.”

 

 

Looking over her shoulder before shaking her head in amusement, the older woman laughed to herself as she watched Anna quickly grab up her ex-boyfriend with the most sinister of expressions, she had ever seen any of her grunts wear. She would fit right in here. And if she played her cards right, then she would also fit right onto her own mattress at night too.

 

 

She had limited room there after all. But who knows? The rookie had time to learn her place here in Team Skull. The more poisonous you were, the farther you’d get. Given time, she may even have her own holo-vid ideas she could post to the site to.

 

 

One thing was for certain though. She now had to have a onehole shoot done. And her little Cutie’s ex would be the main star of it… along with the twenty other girls who would inflate him until he popped that is…

 

 

 

To be continued.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review and tell us what you like. :3