- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As with most of the best discoveries and advancements in the history of science, sometimes the best way to find the solution to a problem is to stumble into it.  Preferably in a dark, abandoned tunnel with no witnesses.

 

Contains:  Light blood, Vore, Entrapment and Enslavement

"I hate tedious, menial field work."  The black haired Scientist complained as she walked through the untamed wilderness to the west of Dragonspiral Tower.  Despite it being one of the best spots to find men attempting to flee to Anville Town, and beyond that the Unova region entirely, the only samples she had been fortunate enough to gather were two boys at the exit of Clay Tunnel at the base of Twist Mountain when she left her hidden lab.

It used to be a great location to catch runaway trainers, since anyone wanting to flee via to only safe route, by foot, west and south of Nimbasa City would just have to get to the Driftveil entrance to Clay Tunnel.  From there, hidden in relative safety underground, they could skirt around the edges of Icirrus City to Dragonspiral Tower and head west.  Because of the hassle of traveling to Anville Town, while there is some presence of the League, it is far fewer than what can be reasonably asked to patrol the whole town and detail escapees.

This route was so reliable for runaway trainers that for the first few months after setting up her lab the ambitious Scientist didn't even have to exit Clay Tunnel to gather samples.  That is to be expected when 8 of the major cities male trainers are forced to flee through it for maximum safety, since Skyla rules the skies around Mistralton City and few escape her diligent gaze.  Good things though, sadly, must come to an end and that's when she started venturing into the forest around Icirrus and the Dragonspiral Tower for more samples.  Despite the fact that all but 1 of the region's cities had to travel through her hunting grounds, few trainers made it this far anymore.

"If I don't find a few more samples I'll have to stop by a convenience store on the way back..."  She grumbled to herself, any expenses she could cut back on meant more funds for her research, so realizing shrunken trainers were the best source of nutrients and water intake was the main reason she could afford such unfruitful experiments for so long.  "I hope the thought of escaping hasn't been thoroughly proven to be such a foolish idea yet.  My calculations estimate that less than 5% of male trainers even reach Dragonspiral Tower to begin with, so it's foolhardy to try to escape their fates."

Sighing, most of the day had passed by now and the dark haired woman began to head back to her lab before it started getting dark.  Just as she was getting close to the city limits of Icirrus however, she noticed a large group of uniformed women climbing through the area with Growlithe, Arcanine, Herdier and Stoutlands.  One of the officers, a woman with long green, spiky hair tied back, noticed her and approached.

"Evening Ma'am, you wouldn't happen to have seen any male trainers recently, have you?"  She asked, saluting.

"I have two on me currently, but I caught them this morning."  The Scientist replied, opening her bag so the officer could verify her claim.  "Why, are there some on the loose around here?"

Looking in at the two cowering boys, the officer nodded in acknowledgement.  "Just some bonus snacks the League sent over for the department.  The delivery girl got into a small accident that damage one of the containers.  Of the 50 that escaped we've only found a few dozen so far."

"Oh my, that sounds inconvenient.  Have none of you altered yourselves yet?"  She asked.

"We have, but just the standard law enforcement parameters, Extreme Speed, Foresight, Mind Reader and Thunder Wave."  The green haired woman replied.  "We brought in some canine Pokémon to support us but even they seem to be having difficulty picking out such small scent trails."

"I see.  And you believe all the escapees are in this general area?"  The Scientist asked.

The officer nodded.  "Yes, we narrowed down our search as much as we can but there are still so many places a shrunken trainer could find."  There was an obvious frustration in her voice.

"Just one moment then."  The black haired woman replied with a smile, walking closer to the center of the search area.  While she got several questioning stares from the surrounding police women, before any of them could say anything she tossed a Pokéball releasing a Parasect.  "Could you use a Sweet Scent please?"  She asked, petting her Mushroom Pokémon's back.

The call the Bug/Grass Pokémon made in reply was a mix of non-aggressive clicking and hissing, and soon a pleasant, floral scent washed over the area.  The police force present were enamored by the fragrance and their Pokémon unwittingly moved towards the source.  While expected, these were not the results the Scientist was looking for.  No, signs of creatures coming out from their hiding places and moving through the undergrowth towards her Parasect was the point of her assisting the ladies in blue.

Going around, she was able to collect close to 30 shrunken males.  "Here you are ladies."  She said, handing the tiny men over and recalling her Parasect.

"Thank you Ma'am."  Officer Jenny said as the representative of the women present.

"No problem.  Just be sure to enjoy them!"  She replied smiling gently.  "Law enforcement can put you in situations most of us would rather not put ourselves in, and most of the times without any sort of thanks.  Citizen like me can enjoy our peaceful lives because of people like you."

Blushing slightly from the compliments, Jenny approached the woman once more.  "May I see your bag again?"

"Sure?"  Thoroughly confused, the Scientist didn't know why her possessions were being checked again but wasn't about to make things difficult for herself and held the bag open again.

Using a finger to hold the bag open a bit more, Officer Jenny dumped majority of the container they had just filled into it.  "Oh no girls, it's getting dark and we should get back to the station soon."  She said once she was finished, turning and walking away.  "Once we get back we'll take stock and record however many are gone as missing, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am!"  All the other women replied with practiced discipline.  Without another word they collected their respective partner Pokémon and headed back towards the city.

Looking down at her now almost overflowing bag of samples and snacks, the black haired woman looked back up as Officer Jenny's back got further and further away.  "What about you girls?"

Pausing for a moment, Jenny looked back with a playful smirk and held up 3 fingers.  "Don't worry, it's not like that was the only container the League sent."

There was nothing more to say after that, so she closed up her bag tight and continued on her way home and a much brighter mood.  "Now I have to wonder how frequently the League sends police stations gifts like that.  At that large quantity it can't be too often.  I wonder if it's part of the deal they have with the Police to look the other way when a trainer disappear?"

For the rest of the walk, she wondered just what kind of deals were made to allow women the freedom they currently enjoy.  A lot of circumstances had to align just right for the plan to work, so it was a miracle the new laws were passed at all.

Sadly, she didn't run into anymore trainers by the time she got to the Twist Mountain entrance of Clay Tunnel.  Despite the tunnel being officially closed and the lights turned off, she descended into the darkness without a source of illumination or difficulty and began making her way back to her lab.  As she approached the secluded corner of the tunnel she had dug out to build her lab  however, she was surprised to see a source of light spilling out around the corner.  Moving as quietly as she could, the Scientist peeked around the corner to see a young man, likely in his late teens maybe early twenties, sitting on the ground with a Larvesta providing the illumination from its horn as they both ate.

Breathing a sigh of relief, the dark haired woman stepped out confidently and addressed the youth.   "Oh my, oh my.  Young man, don't you know the tunnel is closed?  Did you get lost?"

The boy jumped up in fright at her sudden appearance and looked at her fearfully, backing up to the dead end of the offshoot they were in.  "Wh-What are you doing here?!  No one's supposed to be here!"  He cried out frantically.  His Larvesta positioned itself between the two and glared at her menacingly.

"I have a lab set up here for my privacy."  She replied, walking closer.  "And it seems like you are hiding from someone, though in this day and age that's not too hard to guess."

"So what if I am?!  I'm not going to wait around in that house for Mom to shrink me like she did Dad!"  He spat back, his fear from being backed into a corner boiling over and turning into rage.  "It's not fair!  Why me?  Why men?  What did we ever do to deserve being treated like... like..."

"Snacks and playthings?"  She asked, finishing his sentence.  "Nothing really.  At least, nothing warranting some of the inhumane deaths you read about online.  Ingredients in cooking and baking?  Crushed under foot, butt or really any body part?  Forced to serve for a woman's pleasure or meal?  You're right.  Men don't deserve it."

"Re-Really?  You think so too?"  The boy asked, calming down a bit after hearing her opinion.  "Does that mean you'll let me go?"

"Of course I will."  She reassured with a kind smile.  "So long as you win."

"Wh-What?"  For a moment there, he was thanking his lucky Jirachis that he ran into a seemingly nice lady for once, so why would she challenge him to a battle?

"Win and I'll leave you alone."  She reiterated, producing a Pokéball.  "Just because I agree men don't deserve the treatment doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.  Lose and you'll become just another sample for my experiment or meal to sustain me or toy to please me."  She explained, smiling widely.  "Tell me how your mother was using your father and I'll at least promise not to do the same to you, since you did run away from home because of it."

"No, no please!  Please just let me go!  Why are all you women like this?"  He cried, demanding answers.  "Were you all always like this or is it just because you can now?"

Tossing out her Pokéball, the Scientist called on her Muk.  "I can't speak for all women, but I'm doing this for science.  The fun is just a bonus."

"Fine then, I just have to beat you then!"  The boy growled.  "Larvesta, go!"

"Okay Muk, let's finish this quick.  Use Rock Tomb."  The Scientist said calmly.  "I guess you don't mind how I use you then."

"Use Substitute!"  Reacting quickly to his opponent's move, the boy ordered his Larvesta onto the defensive.  "Then hit it with a Zen Headbutt!"

As the rocks from the Sludge Pokémon's attack were about to connect, the boy's Larvesta made a duplicate of itself and dodged that the last second, launching itself towards it's attacker as a pinkish light radiated from its body.  The sentient pile of toxic slime was unable to avoid the super effective attack but weathered it surprisingly well.

"Making a double to avoid my attack.  Sure it cost your Pokémon a quarter of its Hit Points, but in another light that means your Bug/Fire Pokémon only lost one-fourth its Hit Points to a quadruple effective attack."  She praised the boy's combat prowess, little as it was.  "Most people overlook it because of its relatively high cost, but experienced trainers who utilize Substitute creatively ca-!  That's it!"  She exclaimed mid-thought.

"What's it?"  The boy asked, hoping to buy some time so he could think up a proper battle plan.  He was hoping he could take down the Muk with a single Zen Headbutt.

"I don't have time for this... I need to get back to my lab and test this."  She muttered under her breath, looking past their Pokémon to the boy.

The young man saw the Scientist reach into her pocket and pull out a small red leaf.  "A Power Herb?  She can't give it to her Muk now, wha-?!"

Before he could finish his thought, the item in the woman's hand disintegrated and a force that seemed to warp space enveloped her, transporting her directly in front of him!  Before he could back away, she grabbed either side of his head, and force him to stare directing into her eyes as she began to glow and eerie purple light.

"Forfeit."  She commanded as slowly rotating spirals formed in her irises.

The boy tried to resist, he knew all too well the fate of a male trainer beaten by a woman, and this one didn't know him like his mother or friends.  He was literally fighting for his life, and yet there was something about her voice that penetrated his mind.  She wasn't someone to resist, but someone to submit to, despite how illogical that sounded.  "No... not illogical at all."  He thought slowly, his cognitive capabilities slowing as the one overwhelming command filled his head.  "I should... I will... I... I..."  Fear and anxiety faded from his face, his eyes dulling to an unnatural calm as he spoke in a soft, even monotone.  "I forfeit."

"Perfect!"  The Scientist cheered happily, turning and recalling her Pokémon.  "You see now?  You men belong to us women.  You just don't know it yet."

Once she broke eye contact, the boy felt the fog in his head clear up.  Forfeit?  Why would he ever do that?  Arceus knows what she'd do to him.  "Wait... wh-what did I do!?"

"Realized you place."  She replied, punching in the settings into her C-Gear and shrinking the bewildered boy before he got his bearings.  "You're just lucky the Icirrus City Police Department filled my snack quota or else I'd be sending you down to my stomach right now."  She crouched down and went to  pick the tiny boy up, but his Larvesta ran over and blocked her.  "Really?"  Sighing, she looked around and found the Torch Pokémon's ball and returned it without hassle.  The boy tried to run once his last line of defense vanished, but she was easily about to grab him and without even address him again she reached under her skirt and stuffed him into the back of her panties.  "Enjoy it back there, I'll try to not forget about you."  She said, gathering his possessions and accessing the secret door to her lab.



Thanks to the inspiration for her short battle, the Scientist's epiphany was easy to realize, there were just some technical issues to iron out for a smooth operation.  She separated her samples into two groups, one for experiments and the other for meals, and sat at her desk while the boy was still in her butt crack.  She paid him little attention as she reviewed her notes on the formula for her panacea.

"Ability: Triage, Type: Water, Move set: Acid Armor (aka Liquefy), Lunar Dance, [Move 3], Move [4].  Notes:  As observed prior, some moves manifest differently in shrunken trainers despite them being all but identical to other Pokémon.  Subjects have shown 'difficulties' adapting to their unstable, fluid form after using Liquefy, in rare cases being unable to stabilize their cellular structure at all afterward unless given the Water-typing before liquefication.  In the case of Lunar Dance, the subject does not immediately self-terminated like moves that cause a Pokémon to faint normally does.  Instead, the effects of Lunar Dance activate once the subject's life ceases and the closest human within roughly 3 meters receives its benefits.  Proposal:  Shrink trainers with the above parameters and use them as a medicine to heal the wounded quickly."  Reading over her notes, she knew the biggest issue with her research, supply.  Sure, in the beginning getting tiny trainers wasn't much of a problem, but their numbers have been dwindling quickly as of late.  Thankfully, she just thought up a solution... at least she hoped she had.  "Just a quick test first."  She thought to herself, standing up from her desk and grabbing one of her now many samples.

She set-up a clear area on the table in the center of the room with a needle attached to a pressure gauge and some restraints.  Strapping her experimental subject into the restraints, she positioned her camera to film and began recording.

"Experiment No. 1687 - Normal-type, no ability.  Move Set, Substitute, Recover, Barrier, fourth slot left empty.  Defense test 1 (control) in 3... 2... 1."  Using the needle, she pressed the tip into the bound, but resisting, frightened man's leg until it pierced his flesh and he yelled out in pain.  Looking at the pressure gauge she made a note of it, then removed and cleaned that needle.  "Recover.  Defense test 2 (2 stage boost) in 3... 2... 1... Barrier."  Healing the wound in the man's leg, she positioned the needle as close to the same place as she could and applied pressure again.

Once more the man cried out in pain and was likely begging her to stop, they often do.  She didn't like these kinds of experiment either, but they needed to be done.  It took considerably more force this time before the needle punctured the tiny man's leg, renewing his cries of pain.  Again she wrote down the number displayed on the gauge.  "Recover.  Force required to pierce the subject's skin in test 2 was double that of test 1.  Proceeding to test 3.  Substitute."  She stated, healing the man's wound again and forcing a double of the man to form from his body in some sort of mitosis, leaving the subject visibly drained.

The Substitute stood motionless on the table with a blank expression on its face.  The black haired woman of science noted the copy's behavior then laid it down on it's back without it resisting.  Positioning the needle at the same spot on the duplicate's leg that she had done to the original's she prepared to test her very basic hypothesis.  "Substitute Defense test (Original 2 stage boost) in 3... 2... 1."  Like the previous tests, she pushed on the needle until it pierced the doubles flesh.  Unlike the original, the copy didn't make a sound and she pulled the needle out after recording the result with an excited smile.  "Force required to pierce the subject's decoy's skin is equal to that of test 2.  Adjusting subject's Move Set, adding Lunar Dance to the fourth slot."  Making the desired adjustments to her test subject, the Scientist realized she no longer needed the copy.

"Disposing of decoy via digestion.  Note:  Since the decoys are created using one quarter of the subject's Hit Points, there is a strong possibility that it also only carries one quarter of the nutritional value of the original."  She stated for the recording, swallowing the 3 inch tall duplicate with no difficulty.  She rubbed her stomach with satisfaction and licked her lips, perhaps she could also write a paper on the dietary applications of Substitute decoys.  They taste great and fill the stomach with only one fourth the calories!

Focusing back on the experiment at hand, she updated her test subject's profile and applied it to him.  "Lunar Dance, Substitute."  She ordered, watching the man noticeably waste away more as another copy of himself formed from his body.  From the sunken eyes, gaunt complexion and bones easily visible through his skin, it looked like he was horribly malnourished.  "Recover.  Proceeding to the next test."  At her command, the man's physical form and appearance recovered to his condition prior to using Substitute, the picture of health for an unwilling test subject in a woman's pursuit of the perfect medicine.

The Scientist pricked her finger with a clean needle, drawing blood, and picked up the new decoy.  Stopping and archiving her recording she set up a new session.   "Test No. 164 - Normal-type, no ability.  Subject is the decoy of a Substitute after using Lunar Dance.  Disposal via digestion will take too long without first liquefying the subject.  Proceeding with disposal via pulverization.  In 3... 2... 1..."  Dropping the substitute to the ground, she brought her heel down on it hard, crushing it instantly.  As she did, she felt the healing and rejuvenating energies of the Lunar Dance seep up through her, correcting and mending every little ache and pain she had accumulated over the course of the day including the tiny needle wound she inflicted upon herself.  "Success!"  She cheered.  Finally she could move forward with her ambitions!


 

Some Time Later



Once more, the black haired beauty awoke to the sound of a 3-inch tall man announcing the time from a glass box by her bed.  She yawned and sat up, looking at the young man that replaced her last alarm clock once she got tired of his voice, the Larvesta trainer who served as the catalyst to the breakthrough she needed.  Usually she changes out alarm clocks every couple days, but she had purposely allowed him to continue his service while she got everything ready to reveal her research to the world.  She signaled for him to be quiet and got ready to face the day.

Entering her lab, she went to check on the latest and most important piece of equipment she had designed.  It was a complicated, somewhat delicate piece of machinery, wherein dozens of shrunken trainers, primed with Lunar Dance and liquefied with Liquefy, were held over a vast as they were forced to cycle through using Substitute twice and Recover once.  A reservoir of Leppa Berry Juice was constantly being fed into them to ensure they couldn't exhaust themselves with the ceaseless move cycle, while the basin of decoys drained into an automatic pill press.

This morning marked the first all night test run she had completed of the machine, but all the effort of acquiring the parts, writing code and securing a reliable supply of Leppa Berries was worth it.  She measured the perfect size to shrink trainers to, making sure only one decoy would fit to a tablet, and she had contacted the International Pokémon League to get their support in distribution of her as well as use their network to inform women of the various applications Substitute could be used for.  After checking everything over, she left her lab to go meet the representative of the League that was supposed to arrive that day.

Excited and nervous in equal proportion, she arrived at the meeting spot, the Driftveil City entrance to Clay Tunnel, and was surprised to see who had come to see her.  The Scientist was expecting some middle-level representative to see what she had to offer, or maybe even the young Champion of the Unova region at best, not the Champion of Shinnoh and de facto leader of the IPL, Cynthia!

"Oh, Miss Cynthia!  I wasn't expecting you to come see my research yourself."  The ravenette greeted, approaching the stylish blonde.

"Good morning Doctor."  Cynthia replied with a gentle smile, shaking the Scientist's hand.  "The subject matter of your paper piqued my interest, I couldn't possibly miss this."

"Well, I believe you of all people could appreciate my findings the most.  Please, follow me to my lab."  She said, leading the Champion into the tunnel.

Following the dark haired woman, Cynthia could feel an excitement akin to when all the Champions agreed to pass her proposition rise up inside of her.  The world had already developed as she thought it would, but this scientist's research was something she had never considered.  Weak men were best left to the whims of women, but if they could prove actually beneficial to society, that would raise their stock a bit.  "Well, if what you claim to have achieved is true, it won't just be me, the whole world will recognize your genius."

"Oh, I like the sound of that."  The brilliant medical researcher thought as they approached her hidden lab.  Opening the secret door, her motioned for Cynthia to go in first.  "Dr. Medea, Medical Genius."

It had a nice ring to it.


Scientist (Gen V) - End

Chapter End Notes:

And another done!  Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a review and let us know what you think and who you'd like to see in the future!  Both FW and I have lists of who we plan on getting to, but if you have a suggestion we haven't thought of we'll definitely consider it!

Until next time!

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282