- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One man's vacation can easily become a little girl's lunch!

 

Contains: Underaged Pred, Vore, Entrapment, Butt and Digestion

Classes were in session for the Alola Region, and like every other day the bell rang at noon to notify teachers and students alike that it was time for a break from their studies.  A particularly rambunctious class of preschoolers had been waiting for lunch all day, since the local Hau'oli Malasada shop was catering for them!  The smell of the sweet and fluffy pastry had been drifting into the room for a few minutes already and it took all the teacher had to keep the children behaved.

"Alright class, we'll break for lunch here."  The teacher announced with a sigh of relief, closing her book and standing up.  "Form an orderly line and we'll go enjoy some wonderful malasadas!  Doesn't that sound wonderful?"  The class broke out in a cacophony of cheers as the preschoolers all but jumped out of their seats and ran out the door as a disorderly mob.  "Why do I ever hope they'll listen to me..."  She asked under her breath, heading for the door herself.

"Um... Teacher?"  A small voice called out, causing the educator to turn back to what she thought was an empty classroom to see a lone little girl in her blue dress and white hat holding up her hand.

"Yes sweetie, what is it?"  The teacher replied.

"My Mommy said she didn't have money for my lunch today... again."  The young girl explained, staring at the floor and fidgeting with the hem of her dress.  "She said I'd have to go earn my lunch again."

Sighing deeply and covering her face with her hand the teacher understood the all-too common situation of her student, but was never impressed when it came up.  "Do you have your guardian with you?"  She asked.

"Yup!"  The preschooler replied with a smile.

"Okay, then make sure you're back before lunch is over.  Okay?"  She instructed as she herself had been instructed to allow.

"Okay, bye-bye!"  The young girl acknowledged, running out of the classroom.



The secret to running a sound business was to have a healthy body.  That's what he had been taught growing up, and after taking his family company over at the age of 32, the CEO of a now major, multinational insurance firm was enjoying a morning run to keep his body in tip-top shape.  For the past 24 years he had led his company to prosperity, and his tri-annual getaways to the lovely Alola Regions were one of the highlights of his year.  Luckily he had already been in the region to sign-on a new client himself too.

There was, however, the little inconvenience of his bodyguards needing to constantly protect him and insisting on joining him wherever he went.  Normally they'd just follow behind him as she went about his day, but during his runs the four-man cell would keep pace in front and behind him.  It was their jobs to do so technically, but he would have rathered not have the scenic view flanked with burly, sweaty men in muscle shirts and sunglasses.

Coming from the Hau'oli City Beachfront, the insurance CEO was headed to one of his favorite spots in all of the Alola Region, Ten Carat Hill.  He always had a soft spot for the Roggenrolas and Rockruff playing in the caves and it was a relatively remote place where he could relax.  He had just gotten to the limits of the city proper when he saw a local preschooler come around the bend in a hurry.

The little girl beamed an innocent smile at the kindly looking older man and ran over to him, only for one of his bodyguards to step in front of her.

"It's just a little girl Fred.  No need to be so paranoid."  The CEO said, walking around the muscular man and crouching down to the little girl.  "Hey there sweetie, where are you off to in such a hurry?"

The big, angry-looking man initially scared the preschooler, but the smiling face of the older man put her at ease again.  "My Mommy told me I had to get my own lunch today, do you have a Pokémon Grandpa?"

"Oh?  A Grandpa am I?  How I wish I had gotten married."  The older man replied with a chuckle, placing a hand on the child's head.  "Your Mother is forcing you to earn you own meals?  It sounds like there is a complicated situation in your home, so I'll tell you what.  If I am to assume correctly, your Mother has tasked you with earning your meals through Pokémon battle, correct?"

The little girl nodded her head, eyes wide in amazement that he guessed what she had to do.  "Wow, are you a detective Grandpa?"

The CEO laughed heartily at the girl's comment.  "Not professionally, but to continue.  I, myself, am no Pokémon trainer and you are still too young to officially get your license, so how about this?  We have a friendly battle between my Chansey and whatever Pokémon your Mother has lent you.  If I win, I shall provide you with a meal. Should you win, these nice men with me will provide you with dessert as well.  Would you like that?"

"Really!?"  The little girl asked excitedly.

"Of course, right men?"  The replied, standing up and looking to his guards.

"Ah, sir?  Are you sure this is a good idea?"  One of the men whispered.  "What about the League rule about payments and the Molecular Redistributor App?"

"She just a little girl for Acreus sake, Ted."  The man replied dismissively.  "She can't own a PokéNav or the like.  Besides, are you willing to refuse a hungry, little girl?"

"... No, sir..."  The man admitted, defeated by the jubilant expression on the young child's face.  The other bodyguards sharing nods of affirmation.

"Yeah!  Thank you so much Grandpa!"  The little girl exclaimed, hopping around and laughing happily.  "You too, Misters!"

"Don't mention it my dear.  Now then, shall we begin?"  The older man asked, tossing out a Pokéball and releasing his Chansey.

Running a few meters back the little girl reached into her bag and pulled out a Luxury Ball.  "Okay Sazzy, come out and play!"

Appearing in a flash of light, a very sensual-looking  Salazzle let out an almost lustrous moan.  Turning back to see her trainer, the Toxic Lizard Pokémon rolled its eyes when it saw the inexperienced girl instead of her proper trainer.

"Sazzy!  Let's get some yummies for our tummies, okay!?"  The preschooler requested cheerfully.

While the Salazzle seemed annoyed to fight on behave of the little girl, it did all the same.  Not that it followed the preschoolers directions, since they were all bad move choices or sound effects that the reptilian Pokémon couldn't understand.  Even still, that battle took longer than the Salazzle wanted, the Egg Pokémon living up to its reputation of exception bulk.  She was finally able to win by pouring a Venom Drench down the Chansey's throat and following it up with a Venoshock before its trainer could recover from the poisoning.  The fight not being that difficult since she was actually a fair bit stronger, it was mostly getting through all of Chansey's hit points that was the hard part, the Salazzle crawled over to the preschooler and pressed the button on its Luxury Ball to be done with the child's incessant cheering and high-pitched laughter.

"Awww, Sazzy?  Don't you want lunch too?"  The little girl asked.  Her mother's Salazzle was so cool but for some reason it never wanted to play with her.  "Alright, all the more for me then!"  Putting the Pokéball away, the girl continued to rummage through her bag was the defeated man approached her.

"My, that was an exhilarating battle my dear, I suppose I've been negligent in training my Chansey."  He commented heartily, taking joy in just being able to battle once more.  "Well, a deal is a deal, shall we be off then to get you something to eat?"

"Yeah!  I love watching Sazzy fight.  She moves so gracefully, like a princess, or a queen, or a kahuna!"  The girl agreed, her face lighting up as she found what she was looking for.  "Also, Mommy told me I can battle strangers but to never go anywhere with them."

"A wise parent, but how then are we to fill that empty belly of yours?"  The CEO asked, mildly entertained at the child's diligence.

"Huh?  But we don't have to go anywhere."  She replied, slightly confused as she pulled out a Kanto-issued PokéNav.  "Grandpa is going to be my lunch.  And those nice Misters said they'd be my dessert too!  YAY!"  She didn't know how this toy her Mommy gave her worked, but she was told which button to push when she found her food, so she just did that.

There was a look of terror on all the men's faces when they saw the device the little girl pulled out of her bag, but were too late as all she had to do was push a single button.  In an instant they were all shrunk down to a mere 3 inches tall and naked as the preschooler gathered each of them into her bag and headed back to school.



"Teacher, Teacher!  Looky, looky!"  The little girl called, running up to her teacher as soon as she got back.  She was required to have her 'food' inspected before eating to make sure it was safe, so she opened her bag to show off her catch.  "I found a Grandpa running with these four big, scary looking Misters, but when I told them I was hungry they offered to be my lunch and desserts!"

"Well that was nice of them, wasn't it?"  The educator said, patting her head as she looked into the bag at the panicking men.  The muscular men all looked pretty handsome, it was a shame they were about to end up digested by a little girl's stomach, and the older gentleman was... "No way, is that...?"  She thought to herself, reaching into the bag and pulling him out.  "Oh, it is you!  Wow, you run the insurance company our school just signed up with!  What a coincidence.  Hope you had a good plan for yourself, though do you even offer plans for being eaten?"  She couldn't help but laugh at the situation the successful business man found himself in.  "What a shame, building a company for decades only to meet your end in the bowels of a girl who's barely 5!"

"Hey, I turned 5 last week!"  The girl protested, puffing out her cheeks.

"Yes, yes you did sweetie."  The woman agreed, putting the man back into the bag.  "I'm sure they'll enjoy becoming your poop."  She teased, waving the child off.

"Boys are so weird.  Don't they know poop is stinky?"  The preschooler wondered.  There were no exception either, she'd eaten plenty of tiny men, and if she was lucky she might find a fleck of bone or partially intact skull after going to the bathroom.  Her Mommy told her that the people she ate became part of her, like any other food she ate, but it seemed so stupid to her.  Why not just pass through her so she could eat them again?  They were really tasty and rubbed her tummy on the inside too.

"Who knows, but at least you get something good to eat, right?"  The teacher offered.

"Yeah!  They taste super good!"  She said, running off to eat.  "Okay Grandpa, you said you'd be my lunch, so come here."  She ordered excitedly reaching into her bag and grabbing a tiny treat.  When she pulled her hand out however, it wasn't the older man that she had requested, but one of her desserts!  Furrowing her brow and puffing out her cheeks the little girl let out a very annoyed growl/groan.  "Mommy says desserts are for after meals!  Do you want Mommy to get mad at me?  Just wait your turn, I'll eat you later."  After scolding the muscular snack for almost getting her in trouble, rather than put him back in her bag, the young preschooler instead stood up, pulled up the back of her sundress and stuffed him into her tight, white spats, right between her squishy tushy, and giggled when he tried to squirm out.  "Oh no you don't!  This is your punishment."  She informed sitting back down and wiggling her bum, she liked it when their faces rubbed her bumhole even if their breath tickled because if she felt like 'blowing' back they'd be sorry!

Trapped in the underwear of a 5 year-old girl, under her butt even, Ned strained to push the unrelenting force up off of him.  He saw her hand reaching for his boss and jumped in the way, but now he regretted that instinctive response.  The preschooler had planted her foul smelling anus right on his face too, so his desperation was at an all-time high as he pushed up against the little girl's weight but made no progress.  Before he could bench press over 600 lbs!  Now, he couldn't even lift the bottom of a girl who couldn't weigh more than 40 lbs.  Trying once more to lift the immense weight, as Ned was straining his tormentor, and eventual devourer, wiggled she tush once more causing one of his arms to slip right up the tight little orifice!  Panicking, he tried to pull his arm free, but the ring muscle clenched tightly around it even threatening to break it if she squeezed any tighter!

The little girl already had her meal in his hand by this point, and had wiggled in her seat after licking him to get a taste.  Fairy-types were her favorite.  But, in the middle of her savoring the CEO's flavor, the dessert in her shorts shaved his arm up her butt!

"Eek!"  She squealed in surprise, feeling the invasive object enter her.  This wasn't the first time she had shoved a meal down her undies, nor was it the first time one shoved a limb inside of her, but it always surprised her when they did.  "You just won't let me eat in peace, will you?  Again, boys are so dumb!  That's where I poop out of, where you should be coming out of.  Why are you trying to climb in?"  Standing up again, she reached into the back of her panties and firming wrapped her pudgy little fingers around him.  "Though maybe you boys realize how tingly it feels!  I have enough desserts, so I'll help you out."  With relative ease, the sweating bodyguard exited the world by entering the bowel of a maliceless little girl.  The fart she released shortly after, if one listened closely, carried with it a high-pitched scream and then, silence.  The little girl felt the familiar shiver run up her spine, like every other time she played with a shrunken trainer using her bum, and giggled happily.  "Hehe, I can feel him tickling me."

The CEO was shocked and horrified at what he had just witnessed.  How could someone as strong as Ned meet such a humiliating end?  Lost in thought, his focus returned when a shadow fell over him and he looked up to stare into the open mouth of his executioner!  It was time, she had waited long enough.

Clamping her lips around her lunch, the little girl slurped up the older man like a noodle and played with him using her tongue a bit.  it was the Fairy flavor she loved so much!  After a couple minutes, she swallowed her meal without pause and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Mmmm.  Thanks for being my lunch Grandpa!  Have fun becoming my poop."  She giggled, rubbing her stomach.  "I'll send the nice Misters down after you later.  It's almost time to go back to class."

Getting up, the preschooler headed back to her classroom.  Only her teacher was aware that there was a tiny man struggling in her tummy, and even she didn't know about the one tickling her bum!  But it was an all too common occurrence in the world lately.  After all, the only legacy worthy of men anymore is what's left after getting squeezed out a girl's tush.

However temporary of a legacy it may be.

Chapter End Notes:

With Sword and Sheild out, it might take a bit before a new chapter is uploaded (at least by me), so I hope this will be enough for you all until then!

 

Please leave a review if there is a Pokégirl (or mon) that you'd like to see in the future and thanks for reading.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282