- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contain's: Macro/micro, Entrapment, Footplay, sweat, and sadism 

 

“Piplup, finish this up with Ice Beam!”

 

Watching in horror as his Gliscor was frozen in midair, an older trainer looked back at his opponent in disbelief as her tiny starter Pokémon used moves far exceeding its level. ‘This can’t be happening… is this a joke!?’ Why was an unevolved Pokémon like that able to fight so strong?! This was supposed to be a cakewalk!

 

Leaning down and giving her little penguin a high five, Dawn stood back up with a smug look on her face as she saw her opponents unconscious Pokémon frozen solid on the ground. “Looks like I win. I hope you weren’t expecting an easy battle from me. I haven’t lost one yet you know.” She winked.

 

Dropping his poke ball onto the dirt path, the older man's eyes beaded now as fear set in. ‘This wasn’t supposed to happen…’ He needed to win! He specifically picked this girl out because all of her Pokémon were baby ones! She had a single Piplup, a Buneary, and a Pachirisu! She was supposed to be a novice! So why did they all know final evolution abilities?! It was like she just didn’t evolve them and kept them this way on purpose!

 

Feeling an unfamiliar tingling pass over his body, the older man's eyes shot to the younger girl before he screamed for her not to shrink him, but it was too late. Tapping the repeat function on her Poketch, Dawn grinned giddily before skipping over to the empty pile of clothes on the ground next to the still-frozen ground and flying type.

 

As she stood over what was left of the man she had previously been facing, the young coordinator's eyes landed on the poke ball he had used to store his Gliscor in before her thick padded boot rose over it. Stomping down hard and shattering it to release it’s hold over the frozen Pokémon, Dawn smiled smugly before reaching down and picking through the still-warm clothes pile.

 

“Let’s see, now where did you… Ah hah! There you are. Time to pay up little guy~. I’ve got a very special place for you to stay now that you’ve lost. Looking up groggily as his body glowed a faint orange, the newly altered man only had a moment to process what had just occurred before he was hoisted high into the air by a pair of dainty fingers.

 

Staring back at the younger girl as she smirked, the trembling trainer lifted his hands in confusion as he saw steam being released from his skin. “W-What the hell did you do to me?!” It felt like his body was on fire! It was uncomfortable… but not quite painful. Never the less, he wanted to go back to normal!

 

Tsking as she wagged her finger in front of his face, Dawn pouted before running it down the length of his naked body. “There’s no need to be upset. I just changed you into something… warmer. The Sinnoh regions cold you know. Now you’ll never be cold again! It's just a little change. You’ll get used to it. Plus, you’re going to feel amazing once I put you in your new home!”

 

Gulping involuntarily from the teenager’s words, the shrunken trainer shook his head before cowering as Dawn began nodding her own in amusement. “W-W-What are you going to do with me?! P-Please! I’ll pay you cash! I’m loaded! Take whatever you want, I’ll- “Okay! I’ll take you then. Thanks, ~.”

 

Gawking as he was cut off, the shrunken man knew he couldn’t talk his way out of this. He had lost… and the girl he thought would be an easy target to fight knew what she was doing… and what she wanted. He had messed up… And now he was going to have to face the consequences.

 

Moving the smaller boy up to her cheek, Dawn whimpered softly as she pressed him against her pale flesh. ‘So warm!’ He felt great against her skin. She knew exactly where he would be staying from now on. She had done something like this with the last boy she had encountered but that had been two towns over. She needed this one if she wanted to make the trip up to Snowpoint City to meet her friend Candice. It had been her who gave the young coordinator this idea in the first place!

 

Keeping the shrunken man pressed into her plump cheek, both because she enjoyed his feeling, and to keep him in suspense, Dawn gently sat down before pulling on the straps of her pink snow boot. In this region, snow gear was a must-have. For most cities that weren’t constantly snowing, the average temperature here was nippy at best and downright hellish at worst.

 

Even the Sinnoh League Champion, Cynthia choose to vacation in more tropical places to get away from the cold! But, with that said… after the changes made to Pokémon battling, the cold didn’t bother a lot of people anymore. Well, at least female trainers. A fun trend going around had been to turn their defeated opponents into fire types. They made the perfect insulators pretty much anywhere you felt the cold bother you. And for the younger girl, that just so happened to be her feet.

 

Wincing as her black-clad foot was released from its padded warmth, Dawn immediately shivered as she felt the cold air bite at her saturated knee socks. It didn’t matter if she sweated a lot or not, her feet were always so cold! But that all changed now. Her left foot had been perfectly warm for weeks now thanks to her other shrunken insulator. But now, she had two!

 

Releasing the tiny man from where she had been pressing onto him, Dawn watched as he gasped for air before seeing a look of disgust cross his face. “J-Jeez, what the hell is that smell?!” Giggling as she saw the shrunken trainer coughing in disgust, the younger girl moved the little man down before seeing him thrash in revulsion before screaming audibly despite his tiny stature.

 

“Wow, you don’t like your new owner’s scent, do you? I mixed your DNA with a Growlithe’s! Not only are you warm to the touch, but your nose is also amazing now too! Growlithe has a superb sense of smell. Once they sniff anything, they won't forget the scent, no matter what! I have a friend in the police academy who told me that they can even sense the emotions of other living things from just smelling them! So, if you upset me, you should be able to know it just by sniffing me, which means, your job is to make me feel better~.” Dawn giggled.

 

Cupping his nose as the rancid odor of the teenager’s feet punched him in the lungs, the shrunken man cried involuntarily from the scent. He had smelled bad things before like trash bins, Grimer’s, and even a Gardodor once but it was like this girl had never washed her feet in her life! That couldn’t be right though… His sense of smell had just been changed… If this were her feet, what would other horrible things smell like then?! Arceus forbid he ever got away and was caught by something like a Trubbish or a Gloom. He might just die instantaneously…

 

Watching with tear-stained cheeks at the younger girl began to peel down her soggy apparel, the shrunken man groaned as he saw her pale dainty foot come into view once the dripping knee sock was pulled away. Her whole leg was glistening with sweat, and he could smell everything. Each pore on her skin gave off a distinctive scent… and he couldn’t take it!

 

Balling up her sock in her hand before squeezing it over the opening of her boot, Dawn watched in satisfaction as sweat trickled down her clenched fingers draining back into the footwear. She had been using the same pair on purpose just for when something like this would occur. It wasn’t like she didn’t wash her feet though. They stayed nice and healthy. The same couldn’t be said for her boots though. They were the same ones she had been using when she started her journey years prior. They were both sentimental to her… and great for torturing people, she didn’t like.

 

“Well little guy, I guess this is where we part ways. I doubt I’ll be ever seeing you again. Don’t worry though, we’ll still be together. I just don’t look in my boots, all that often, that’s all. This will be your new room from now on. You’ll even have a roomie too! She’s a bit of a hog though and likes to use most of the space you’ll be sharing~.” Dawn giggled before moving the shrunken trainer over the opening of her boot.

 

Clutching his nostrils as the foul odor from before assaulted him once again, the tiny man began to furiously shake his head as he cried, before seeing the sadistic grin the younger girl was wearing. “Bye~.” Screaming as he was released and freefell downward, the smaller man watched in horror as he fell straight down into the opening of the boot.

 

Colliding with the black worn-down sole before bouncing with a splash, the diminutive trainer soon gasped before recoiling instantly. Clawing at his nose as the thick miasma of smells began to claw at his lungs once more, the smaller man looked around in abject horror as he saw his new surroundings.

 

The inside of the larger girl’s winter boot… it was completely misshapen! The fur that had once been inside of it was worn out and now plastered into rough terrain. He could also feel the humidity here. His whole body was now coated in sweat, and he didn’t even know if it was his or hers!

 

Crawling to his feet before taking a step back, his foot squished loudly as a puddle of water formed underneath his weight. This place… it was a living nightmare! Staring up at the opening despairingly, the only thing the tiny man could see, was Dawn’s grinning face staring back down at him. “Do you like it? I hope so. You’ll be staying in there for the rest of your life~. Don’t worry, there’s plenty to drink. I had someone show me what I’d need to do to make it so you wouldn’t have to eat anything anymore. This habitat is perfect for a pet like you! Well? Go on, explore! You’re not leaving anytime soon after all~.”

 

Giggling as she tipped her boot downward, Dawn snickered as she watched the shrunken man tumble to the toe of her boot before she gave it a light shake to rattle him around. Dropping her boot on the ground uncaringly, the younger girl began pulling her sock back on now as she stared at the pink footwear in amusement.

 

She had been looking forward to having someone else under her feet for weeks after she won her last battle. Her current pet stopped fighting her and just accepted his fate. Hopefully, this one would continue to struggle. It felt like a tiny massage every time he used to wiggle beneath her toes. She was looking forward to that from this one.

 

Stretching her damp knee sock up until only a small gap was available around her toes, the younger girl stood up slowly as she tried to balance on one foot before positioning her hovering one over the entrance of her worn-down snow boot. It was too bad she couldn’t see the look on her new pet’s face once she put her foot back in. She had heard all the funny stories her friends told her when they did stuff like that to shrunken playthings. But she could experiment later. Snowpoint had lots of trainers and the blunette was eager to venture up the mountain to face them!

 

Groaning in disgust as a bitter, sour taste tickled his tongue, the shrunken man spit repeatedly as he tried to alleviate the foul taste of the younger girl’s nasty sweat that had entered his mouth after his rough treatment. He needed to get out of this damn boot! This was a death sentence! There was no way in hell he planned to spend the rest of his life in this little psycho’s filthy footwear!

 

Feeling his breath hitch as a shadow was cast over the only light source around him, the tiny man's eyes widened before he began to back up. “N-No, Please, Arceus, STOP!” She was putting her foot back in the boot! Looking around for any way to get around the approaching appendage, the shrunken trainer felt his will shatter as Dawn’s foot perfectly slid in the opening, with no room for him to squeeze past whatsoever. She was sealing him in.

 

Gritting his teeth in anger, the smaller man ran in the only direction he could and away from the teenager's disgusting foot. As he reached the toe section of the boot, he hit the matted fur, trying desperately to find some kind of rip or tear in the lining… but, there was nothing. These boots were well made. Even with all the fur worn down, there was no other damage he could find and exploit. He was simply, trapped…

 

Turning back around as his aversion to submitting abandoned him, the shrunken trainer began to cough once again as the rank smell he had been struggling not to choke on became too much to bear, as Dawn’s toes rested in front of him. They stopped… Was the boot too big for her?

 

Wiggling her toes slowly, Dawn smirked in amusement as she felt her foot enter with no resistance. ‘I guess you ran to the end of my boot.’ Big mistake! He was right where she wanted him. Tilting her boot downward, the teenager giggled before pushing her foot the rest of the way inside of her boot, squishing the shrunken trainer against her sock and the worn fur interior.

 

These boots had been a gift from her mother and fit her like a glove. Even after years of using them, she hadn’t grown much. If anything, they only fit her better now then they once had… meaning, there was no room left for her shrunken pet to avoid her cold foot.

 

Squeezing the tiny man beneath her toes, Dawn soon sighed before gently cupping her cheek. ‘So good~.’ He felt as wonderful as she expected him to. She could feel the inside of her boot warming up now. It was like it became a sauna! She could enjoy her walks a lot more now that her feet would no longer freeze up when the weather turned frigid.

 

Stomping her foot a few times as she tested out the placement of her new pet, the blunette smiled before nodding in approval. He was nice and snug, right where he belonged. It was the perfect timing too. The shrunken man had challenged her right after she left Hearthome City. If she continued north, she’d reach Snowpoint in two weeks… and she had no intention of removing her boot for the remainder of her journey either.

 

Giving her foot a final stomp before grinding the toe section back and forth slowly, a smirk fell over the teenager’s lips once more before she began to walk away.

 

Hopefully, once she reached her friend's city, she would have some more tricks she could teach her. This one was by far her favorite one…

 

And she couldn’t wait to find another trainer to challenge.

 

This region was cold… and plenty of parts on her body could use some warming up.

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review and request. ;)