- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contain's: Blood Butt crush entrapment Insertion Macro/Micro Multiple Preys

“We got him, Whitney!”

 

“Yeah! This is the boy you saw at Goldenrod’s Radio Tower, right?”

 

“Ohhh~, he’s kind of cute~. I see why you wanted us to bring him to you~.”

 

 

 

“H-Hey! Who the hell are you, people?! Let me go!!!”

 

 

Struggling frantically as a group of girl’s forcibly dragged him into the Goldenrod City Gym, a young teen was soon shoved to his knees by the three of them before he was forced to stare directly across from him at the cities very own Gym Leader herself, Whitney.

 

Turning around and squealing with delight, the bubble pinkette skipped over to the boy before turning her head back and forth to admire him. He was, perfect! “Yep, that’s him alright! I knew you wouldn’t let me down~. Even if I only remembered him vaguely, I knew he would be my replacement for Friday!”

 

Attempting to overpower the girls restraining him, the startled trainer was quickly forced back down as the sneering teenagers held his head in place, forcing him to look back at the Goldenrod Gym leader as she quickly took out one of her Poke balls near her belt… though, strangely not one of the ones on it.

 

“Alright, cutie~. Our eyes met, which means, we have to have a battle now! Those are the rules~.” Whitney giggled before sticking her tongue out at the dumbfounded trainer. Gawking in shock after realizing what she wanted, the struggling boy quickly shook his head now.

 

“H-H-Hang on! I don’t even have my Pokémon with me! I just arrived in town less than an hour ago! They’re at the Pokémon center! I can’t battle you without them, so, let me go already!” He cried frantically… However, his words didn’t seem to have their intended effect, as the three girls restraining him soon began to giggle amongst one another.

 

Standing still in silence, Whitney's eyes were dark momentarily, before her lips, shifted into a broad smile. “If you don’t have pokemon on you, then you can’t battle me. And if you can’t battle me… then that means… I WIN! YEAAAAA~!” Pink haired teen squealed loudly once more as her friends cheered her on and congratulated her for her victory over her newest challenger.

 

Sputtering in shock at what the bizarre girl was saying, the newbie trainer tried to shake off his captors once again, but the six arms around him quickly tightened limiting him completely as the Goldenrod Gym leader began to hum happily to herself as she played with the Pokegear on her wrist.

 

“Woah, Woah, Woah! H-Hang on! You can’t really be doing what I think you are! T-That illegal! We didn’t have a pokemon battle! You can’t just declare yourself the winner and-“ Feeling a hand slapped across his mouth silencing him from speaking further, one of the three girls holding him down groaned as she looked at her gym leader in exhaustion.

 

“Come on Whitney, make him your boyfriend already! He’s way too loud like this!”

 

“Yeah! He needs to learn some manners if he’s going to be your Friday!”

 

“What's taking so long anyway? He is the one you wanted, right?”

 

 

Nodding to all three of her fellow trainers, Whitney continued to fiddle with her Pokeapp as she tried to figure out what to make him. “Hmm, I think I’ll set him to the same size as the others, but… Yes! That’s it! I'll give him protect, and lick! That will make this easier~. Alright, here ya go, cutie~.”

 

Blowing the struggling teen, a kiss, Whitney activated her app before cheering alongside the other girls as they watched the boy slowly dwindled out of his clothing and shrink down to a mere inch in size. Peering down at the pile of clothes in front of them, the pink haired gym leader leaned down before flicking the older boy’s shirt aside and plucking the now miniature trainer up so she could see him better.

 

“AWWW! HE’S, SO, CUUUUUUTE~!!! I just want to play with him all day, every day!” Whitney cried out excitedly. Wanting to scream at the giantess now holding him prisoner, the naked teen tried to say something, before coughing as his tongue rolled out of his mouth… over twice it’s original size.

 

“Ha! You’re tongues all sloppy now! Perfect for licking things, but not so much for talking. Just how I like my boyfriend’s~.” Whitney winked before turning away from her friends as she began to walk back to her room. “Feel free to take the rest of the day off girls! I’m going to give my new boyfriend his instructions. Wish him luck. I really like this one!”

 

Waving back to their gym leader, all three girls collected the clothing that had been left on the ground before departing, their job was done. And now, Whitney had a replacement for Friday…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Welcome to your new home cutie~. This is my room! Don’t you love it?!” Whitney squealed as she waved the shell-shocked trainer she had shrunk around her pink open room. Everywhere the poor boy looked, he could see the nauseating color invading his eyes. Walls, windows, bookshelves, tables, the bed, and of course all the dozens of pink Pokémon plushies.

 

Moving to the desk near her bed and tossing the smaller boy onto it, the trainer tried to cry out past his engorged tongue, but, as he impacted with the pink wood, he didn’t feel more than a light shove against his body as he hit it. That should have hurt a lot more… What was going on with his body?!

 

“Fuuuh, I’m beat! I had to stand in my gym all day waiting for people and when I finished, no one even came to challenge me! They’re all so mean! Oh well… I guess I got you in the end, so today wasn’t a total loss. So, what do you think of your new home, Friday?”

 

Screaming muffledly as his tongue dangled limply from his jaw, the tiny boy wanted to shout at her, but he couldn’t talk like this! Giggling as she heard the weak reply back, Whitney reached down to her belt, before pulling it off her waist.

 

“Man, I’m a genius! I should do to all my boyfriends what I did to you! You would not believe all the annoying things they say to me. Don’t do this, don’t do that. You’re hurting me, let me go! It’s all so annoying!” Whitney whined as she set her belt down next to her latest plaything.

 

Stumbling back in horror as he looked back at the seven poke balls attached to the pink haired girl’s belt, the teenager wanted to scream in horror once more, but he could only sputter and spit, as he looked at the seven other trapped boys, in each of the poke balls the giantess had attached to her clothing.

 

Each of the glass orbs was fairly transparent and showed multiple teenagers, all naked and limply moving inside their cramped prisons. Some were yelling stuff, others were just sitting down, with a look of absolute defeat on their faces. What was going on?! What the hell did this crazy girl have planned for him?!

 

Fanning her face tiredly, Whitney looked down at the traumatized boy before giggling cutely once again, her voice snapping the teen back up to her as he watched the pink-haired gym leader reaching down for one of the balls on her belt.

 

Plucking the third to last in the row, Whitney brought it up to her face, before gently kissing the small capsule, before her eyes landed on the smaller teen once again. “In case you didn’t get it when I called you it earlier… You’re my new boyfriend now, Friday. I call you that because that’s the day I’ll be your girlfriend. You see, I can’t have just one boyfriend. There are too many things I like about guys and they never have all of the things I want. So, I just have one for each day of the week. That way I get everything I could ever want in a boyfriend! Aren’t I a genius?” Whitney smiled.

 

Watching as her smile turned into a pout, Whitney glared down at the boy as she narrowed her eyes. “Well? I said, aren’t, I, a genius? A boyfriends job is to agree with his girlfriend! If you want to be my boyfriend on Friday then you had better learn what it takes to be a good one! Sheesh, this is common knowledge for crying out loud!” Whitney whined in exasperation.

 

Shaking his head in disbelief from the deranged girl’s statements, the naked teen began to back away, as he watched the insane giantess in front of him, continued to stare at him coldly. “You’ll get this warning since your new cutie. I don’t tolerate disobedient boy toys. If you can’t be my ideal boyfriend on Friday, then I don’t need you. Oh! This is the perfect time to do this actually.” Whitney smiled before her thumb pressed into the small button on the transparent ball she was still holding.

 

Watching as it popped open before the pink haired girl plucked the struggling boy inside of it, out, Whitney looked back at her newest boyfriend before dangling the screaming teen in her fingers in front of him. “Here ya go Friday! This is Friday!” She giggled before shaking the screaming boy back and forth in her hands, horrifying the newest of the shrunken trainers present. He was also her boyfriend on Friday…?

 

Smiling darkly at the screaming boy between her fingers, Whitney looked back at her newest acquisition before pointing to the tiny in her hands. “This Friday, was my boyfriend on Friday. But he didn’t listen to me when I asked him if he liked being beneath my beautiful butt while I sat down and did my homework! He said it was painful, and it hurt, blah, blah, blah. I don’t need a boyfriend who only complains about himself. This was his final straw! You hear that! You blew it! I gave you two warnings, and you messed up twice! To bad… I liked your face. It is adorable… but, so is his. And he has a bigger tongue now, so he can worship me properly… To bad for you…” Whitney whispered before leaning forward and giving the tiny in her hands a small kiss on his body.

 

Wiggling the tiny boy back and forth before setting him down on her desk further away from the other shrunken boys, Whitney gave him a dark smile once again, before turning around, and presenting her white-clad butt to the limping teen.

 

“Take a final look at what you’ve given up old Friday! This was your butt for one day of the week, and you blew it. but, since I’m such a wonderful girlfriend, I’ll give you it one final time. Here, enjoy~!” Whitney smirked before lifting herself up to the edge of her desk, and slamming her ass down on top of the screaming teenager, startling her newest boyfriend thoroughly.

 

Grinding her plump rear back and forth in amusement, Whitney soon moved her wrist up to her face before she began tapping a few buttons on her poke gear. “Get a good look at who you’re replacing Friday. I want to make sure you know this will happen to you if you follow in HIS footsteps. He doesn’t deserve to have me as his girlfriend anymore. And if he doesn’t deserve that, then he doesn’t deserve to be protected either. So, I’ll just disable that ability. Have a look…”

 

Tilting her butt sideways so only a part of the shrunken boy buried underneath two metric tons of the teenager’s ass was visible, Whitney began pressing buttons on her Poke gear once more. Immediately after she had done that, the boy began to scream loudly, before his body suddenly flattened… and he was ground into a red stain underneath the pale girl’s white jean shorts.

 

Rubbing her butt back and forth giddily, Whitney smiled once more before staring down at her new boyfriend confidently. “Get the picture now Friday? I’m a wonderful girlfriend, but, only to my boyfriend’s~. So, you should really do whatever I say to make me happy! Got it? Now… get in your new home. It’s Tuesday’s turn after all. You’ll have a turn… don’t worry…” She smiled lustfully, her hand moving down to her plump ass as she gently began to squeeze it.

 

Crying softly as he looked at the now empty poke ball in front of him, the traumatized teenager was left with little choice… then to do as his new girlfriend asked, as he made his way over to his new home, his large tongue still dangling limply from his mouth, as the moves used in his reprogramming dictated.

 

Waiting till the tiny boy complied with her wishes, Whitney smiled triumphantly before reaching down and closing her new boyfriends poke ball. Lifting Friday up to her lips as she peered at him from inside his glass prison, the pinkette giggled to herself before pressing her plush lips against the see-through orb.

 

“I’ll give you a special place to stay until it’s your turn~. Enjoy your time there, and get ready! It will be your turn in three days!” Whitney purred before moving the poke ball down to her jeans, her hand sneaking into them, burying the poke ball, and her new boyfriend, deep into her quim.

 

Shuddering pleasantly as she felt the smooth ball slide into her saturated cunny easily enough, Whitney moaned before withdrawing her hand. She had a good feeling about this one. And with that giant tongue of his, he would probably be able to reach places none of the other Days could. She might just have to make that a standard from here on out, should any of them meet the same end, as her Ex-boyfriend smeared across her jean shorts…

 

 

Who knows though…? Maybe she would finally get, the perfect boyfriends she always wanted, with her new Friday by her side, for now, and forever…