[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Ayla, the girl who had just claimed her first victim earlyer today in the form of gum has decided to go shopping after work. You wake up staring at racks of womens shoes.

 

Another story in the "secret life of objects" series.


Rated: R
Categories: Footwear, Unaware, Object, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Ayla's conquest, Secret life of objects
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3507 Read: 26123
Published: September 28 2019 Updated: October 15 2019

1. The shoe shop by Dustman1 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (758 words)

2. ayla's day by Dustman1 [Reviews - 0] (739 words)

This chapter will cover a typical day in the hell that is being ayla's shoe. Enjoy.

***********

3. Ayla after dark by Dustman1 [Reviews - 0] (623 words)

New story featuring sasha: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8691

Would you like to see ayla and sasha team up in the upcoming sasha crossover, vote in the reviews of "sasha has a break"

***

Ayla is home, and is getting ready for a run, you are going with her against your will

*************

4. Party hard by Dustman1 [Reviews - 0] (612 words)

This will be se penultimate chapter, ayla gets to the party then goes clubbing.

Sasha still needs a partner for her crossover, there will be a story featuring the return of evie, the first chapter will come out before the conclusion of your wild ride as aylas shoe.

*********

5. Stretching ownership by Dustman1 [Reviews - 0] (775 words)

Took a little break but im back now, and so is ayla and her friend.

Still need sugestions on who sasha will team up with, leave them in the reviews.

**************