[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

While passing through the bustling village of Riesenfalle, Lina Inverse and Naga the Serpent save a damsel in distress from certain doom, unaware of her incredible lineage until after they've conned her into a free lunch as payment. When they become embroiled in a family conflict after attempting to stay the night at her home, Lina and Naga must battle it out in front of the entire town to settle the dispute once and for all, their pride as sorceresses hanging in the balance... 

[UPDATE: Fully posted to its completion! Found some minor fixes I needed to correct on 10/20/19. Apologies in advance!]

Spoilers for...the entire Slayers series? I honestly don't see the point in this nonsense, but whatever. 

 

Insufficient General Disclaimer for Purposes of 17 USC § 1 et. seq.: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Footwear, Growing Woman, New World Order, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 25784 Read: 18763
Published: September 28 2019 Updated: September 28 2019
Story Notes:

A birthday gift I wrote for Anybody over ~2 months of laziness featuring a top-tier waifu from both of us. This is a reimagining of the movie Slayers Great, so I hope you'll find it just as entertaining as the original, or perhaps even moreso!

I posted this on my dA page about a month ago in the hopes of getting feedback, but to no avail. Hopefully, I can get SOME comments here beyond "Cool story bro" and the like, while simultaneously getting some more exposure for the awesomeness that is the Slayers series. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy the read! 

 

1. Chapter 1 - An Occurrence at the Riesenfalle Bazaar by awesomex18 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2506 words)

2. Chapter 2 - A Chance Discovery by awesomex18 [Reviews - 0] (1460 words)

3. Chapter 3 - A Family Divided by awesomex18 [Reviews - 0] (3184 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Preparing for the Royale by awesomex18 [Reviews - 0] (1158 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Vastonian Legacies by awesomex18 [Reviews - 0] (8376 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Duel of the Ages by awesomex18 [Reviews - 0] (9100 words)