- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Okay, so i kinda lied about evie being the next story, but since she is aparentky the fan favourite you should get a say in what she has you as next, so in the reviews of this or aylas most recent story feel free to sugest items for evie to have, or in this storys reviews, who would you like to see sasha team up with for the first character crossover story? Evie or ayla? Or maybe my newest character yet to be introduced?

 

***********

Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so i kinda lied about evie being the next story, but since she is aparentky the fan favourite you should get a say in what she has you as next, so in the reviews of this or aylas most recent story feel free to sugest items for evie to have, or in this storys reviews, who would you like to see sasha team up with for the first character crossover story? Evie or ayla? Or maybe my newest character yet to be introduced?

 

***********

 

You were jolted awake by the sounds of the shop, you had been on the shelf for at least a week now,  by day 3 you know you were in the confectionary aisle on day 7 or 8 you finaly knew what you were thanks to the chatty high school girl who anounced to her friend as being 15 years old. The young girl had come in before school to get lunch, you were grabbed by her dainty feeling hand, hoisted around, the first item she picked up. She grabbed a juice bottle and some crisps that were crinkled against you, she walked around for a while, every second you became more paniked, no matter what you were you diddnt want to be eaten, especially by a 15 year old girl, who by the sounds of it was the popular girl in her year at school. Eventually she got to the tills, dropping you harshley onto the metal area to wait to be scanned. You heard a few distant beeps before you were suddenly yanked upwards, *BEEP* you were moments away from being owned by her now, you were dropped back to the metal waiting to hear the young girl pay to get to kill you without knowing it. But at the last moment she announced "actually, i dont want the kit kat" and in an instant you were lifted by the woman behind the till, *BEEP* "right, thatll be £4.55 then" she said, dropping you on to a slightly colder metal surface, you now knew what you were, one finger of a kit kat wrapped tightly in foil. After a few minutes the cashiers hand returned, grabbing you and carrying you back to the shelf the high schooler had abducted you from 20 minutes prior. "Oh, last one, if its still here in 5 minutes ill destroy it on my break, fucking love a kit kat" she said to herself quietly before dropping you onto the shelf, you now had a time limit on your life.

As time ticked onyou knew the cashiers break was fast aproaching, by your rough cont it would be any time now. "Right katie, im going on break" the terifying familiar voice half shouted from outside your foil prison, time was up. Only a few seconds later you were grabbed, but the hand diddnt feel like the cashiers, a moment later this was confirmed by the giant holding speaking to what you assumed was her phone in an eastern European accent. "Yeah, its sasha, what did you want again? Im getting a kit kat, ill bring something to work later for you, okay, a mars bar, yes". The girl hung up, sasha, your new owner tossed you carelessly into her basket before tossing a mars bar in on top of you. As she went through the shop she continued piling more stuff into the basket on top of you, by the tim she reached the till you were surprised you were still attatched to the one other finger inside your foil wrapping, after a long scanning process you were finally dropped unceremoniously into the plastic bag by sasha before the new cashier said "okay, thatll be £17.98, for ya". Sasha quickly tapped her phone on the machine giving off an audio que that you were now officially owned by her. The female cashier responded "thats you, see you later". Sasha hoisted her shopping and stroled out of the shop, you heard the first cashier come back as the door closed, affirming the fact that if sasha diddnt pick you up exactly when she did you would currently be dead or dying inside of the happy young shop worker.

After an uneventful ride to sashas house in her bag you were grabbed and dropped onto a wooden surface, her table, you heard commotion as sasga put her shopping away but as soon as the sound stopped you were jolted, *RIIIpppp* sasha had taken the paper off of you *crinkle*, her fingers pulled the foil off from on top of you, bringing you into her world. You now saw the goddess that owned you towering above, dark hair in a messy ponytail, a small nose piercing glinted in the sun from a nearby window, her eyes outlined in black with small wing tips at the outer edge, she was incredible. Suddenly however, your perspective on her changed as she seperated you from the other finger, lifting it upwards rapidly. Her just moments ago cute lips parted, revealing her teeth. Her jaw suddenly opened to accomodate the finger, she slid it in about half way before her jaw flexed slightly, effortlessly crushing through the biscuit, cutting it in half, the second half was quickly propelled into her mouth after a few chews, the full finger now in her mouth she chewed gleefully, smiling slightly as she began scroling on her phone, her other hand already mindlessly reaching for you. Her massive fingers pinched you, they were easily larger than you. She lifted, never once looking at you, you looked down to the phone, she was on twitter or something. You stopped inches from the gigantic lips, still concealing the massacre happening within, her breath was sweet as it belowed from her nose above, finaly you heard the aweful sound, *GULLLP* the first finger had satisfied her, and was now on its way to deep within sasha. Suddenly her lips began to part revealing once again her huge teeth, some now stained light brown by the chocolate. You began to be forced towards her massive tongue, you eventually made contact with the wet mass, sliding along it, you felt your body begin to melt with the heat of her tongue, but a second later a blinding pain shot through you as sasha bit down, cutting you in half as she had done with the other half of your kit kat packet. Suddenly you were back, listening to sashas teeth crunch on your lower body, seconds later you were launched at light speed into her mouth, imediately hit by the opressive heat and coated in the mush of what was the other half of your body. As sasha closed her mouth you were thrown to the side by her tongue and immediately smashed to tiny peices by her molars, small parts of you flew about her mouth while what was left of your conscious life was drawn towards her throat in a mass of melting chocolate and your own melting chocolate remains mixed with sashas saliva *GULLLPPP* you were instantly compressed by her neck muscles, eventually reaching her stomach, as soon as you made contact with the acid you were in agony, but not dead...yet.

Death came hours later in the form of fast food, after swallowing you sasha drank the bottle of dr pepper she bought, making your life a living hell inside of her but ultimately not killing what was left of your mind. Before leaving for work she went to a local mcdonalds, she sat in her car in the parking lot and opened the big mac she had ordered, already having forgotton she ate you hours before. As she ate, her stomach filled, not only with fast food but acid, as she finished eating she started her car and began driving to work, this was the beginning of the end for you, after surviving inside sadha for hours, her drive to work combined with dinner ended you. The mass of food crushed you derp into her stomach acid, and every little, unnoticeable to sasha, bump in the road shuddered everything in her stomack, slowley smashing you to death and disolving you, you were long gone by the time she reached her parking space and got out of the car.

Chapter End Notes:

As i said above, who would you like to see sasha team up with in the first crossover story? Evie, ayla or the newest character that im about to introduce in around 2 stories time. Let me know in the reviews, thanks for reading, rate 5 stars or risk being sashas next victim :p