[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Sasha was craving chocolate so went to the small shop nearish her house, she get a few drinks and food for later but quickly went to the sweets, where she picked up the last kit kat there, unknown to you, you had just become sashas prey.

 

Sashas second story in the "secret life of objects" series, just 1 chapter this time.


Rated: R
Categories: Vore, Unaware, Object Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Secret life of objects, Sasha's world
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1295 Read: 3534
Published: September 30 2019 Updated: September 30 2019
Story Notes:

Okay, so i kinda lied about evie being the next story, but since she is aparentky the fan favourite you should get a say in what she has you as next, so in the reviews of this or aylas most recent story feel free to sugest items for evie to have, or in this storys reviews, who would you like to see sasha team up with for the first character crossover story? Evie or ayla? Or maybe my newest character yet to be introduced?

 

***********

1. Sasha's craving by Dustman1 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1295 words)

Okay, so i kinda lied about evie being the next story, but since she is aparentky the fan favourite you should get a say in what she has you as next, so in the reviews of this or aylas most recent story feel free to sugest items for evie to have, or in this storys reviews, who would you like to see sasha team up with for the first character crossover story? Evie or ayla? Or maybe my newest character yet to be introduced?

 

***********