[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

      In the world of "Half Inch High", brought to us by LabbaArt; comes the story of Megumi Shiro, a sixteen year old in her second year of high school, attending the prestigious Okisana Academy, an institution renowned for it's status as the safest school in Japan for those of half-inch height and for those of normal height alike. However, due to "familial financial issues", Megumi must leave her private institution for Hanichi High. Hanichi, unlike Okisana, is rife with the bullying of half-inch students, said bullying even progressing to the point of casual slaughter; which both student and faculty seem to turn a blind eye to.

 

Megumi, with the help of the micro-student representative Mai Ogasaki, as well as a few other courageous students; act to change the school for the better from within; whether it be through activism, or pacifism. Will they succeed? Or will their plans be crushed flat; much like many half-inch students are left in the halls of the public institution?

This is a collaboration with @LabbaArt!

 

If you wanna check out the original source manga go to http://labbacomics.com/

 

THIS IS A PLOT INTENSIVE STORY WITH SOME FANSERVICE. 

 


Rated: PG
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Legwear, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: No
Word count: 85120 Read: 194713
Published: October 04 2019 Updated: December 25 2022
Story Notes:

This is a collaboration with @LabbaArt set in the #HalfInchHigh Universe. Please enjoy! 

 

1. Prologue: Shocking News by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1223 words)

I hope you all enjoy my new story. Please note, that I'm going to finish the first 5 chapters before posting it here. I hope you don't mind. 

2. Prologue 2: Saying Goodbye by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (1238 words)

Hey everyone this is the second half of the prologue that I originally cut because I didn't feel it was good enough. But after a few hours of editing and brainstorming I've become slightly more confident about this part. This is the last part of the prologue sorry if you wanted to get into the meat and potatoes but please be a tiny bit more patient. 

3. Chapter 1: Welcome to Hanichi High School by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1216 words)

Here it is, after nearly a month the first five chapters are written and ready to be posted. I'll be posting them here on a weekly basis, but if you want to get chapters early DM me on Twitter @Randominterweeb. Hope you enjoy! 

4. Chapter 2: First Day by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3426 words)

CHAPTER 2 IS A SPECIAL DOUBLE LENGTH CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY!

With the release of Chapter 2 comes with the introduction of 2 new characters.  Please tell me what you think of them on Twitter or in a review! Also if you have any comments, or questions you can use reviews or Twitter for that too! 

Follow me on Twitter @RandomInterWeeb for updates on the story

5. Chapter 3: Hallway Debacle by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (2756 words)

Yay chapter 3! Sorry to those on Twitter btw, I said I'd be posting it early, but there was no signal and no wifi at the convention. Hope you enjoy! Sorry in advance if this chapter seems a bit slower. It's mostly setup.

6. Chapter 4: Operation- Heaven's Gate by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3546 words)

With pokemon coming out in a few days I thought I'd just give a little heads up, chapter 5 may not come out at it's usual time, and will most likely be delayed. But I still hope that you'll keep reading my story.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy. I put a lot of work into this chapter, please tell me what you think! :D

7. Chapter 5: Locker Room Woes by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (2832 words)

No big updates as of late but, I do want to inform my readers I will be doing a little reader appreciation thing soon, and I need your guy's comments and reviews. Not only do I need it for my thing but any review or comment helps with my motivation and helps with the betterment of this series. If you're enjoying it but have something you don't understand or don't like all too much don't be afraid to leave a comment or review on giantessworld or Twitter(https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

8. The 4 Treasures of Okisana Academy Part 1 : The Succubus 1/2 by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (2175 words)

The newest chapter is currently being re-written for quality issues, so in the mean time please enjoy this special back story chapter following the events of Megumi's old classmates.

9. Chapter 6: Starting Up by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3430 words)

Hey, I'm back to writing the main story. And I have a little thing I'd like to implement. Recently I realized that my focus on plot may make this story a bit boring to read. For that I'm super sorry to those who came into this expecting heavy fetish content. The reason for that is, for the time being I'd like to focus on my plot until most of the characters are introduced. So, inorder to not waste your guys' time, from now on in the chapter notes there'll be a little section that says whether or not this chapter is a: "fanservice" or "plot" chapter. Hope that helps out, and I hope you enjoy my newest chapter!!

 

>>>>>>CHAPTER TYPE: PLOT<<<<<

10. Chapter 7: Stalkers, Secrets, and Solitude by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3555 words)

Hope you enjoy! HIH Alternative is almost at it's 20,000 view milestone! If you have any special chapter suggestions don't be afraid to tell me through a review, or on twitter (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb) 

 

>>CHAPTER TYPE: PLOT/FANSERVICE<<

 

11. Chapter 8: Fantasy Faker by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (4039 words)

We're finally back to our normal weekly schedule! Hope you enjoy this chapter! (Sorry if it's a bit lengthy).

 

>>CHAPTER TYPE: PLOT<<

12. Chapter 9: Dark Flames of Truth and Lies by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3405 words)

If you're a fan of the first story I made on this site, then you're in luck! "Track Team's Lucky Charm: Restart" is in development and will be coming out in the "near" future. But, this time... I'm more experienced and more commited towards writing. I'll be releasing 1 route at a time so you might have to be patient with it's development.

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the newest chapter Half Inch High: Alternative. If you're interested in sharing your thoughts or opinions about this series, consider leaving a comment/review!!

13. Chapter 10: The Storm Before the Calm by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3133 words)

Hope you enjoy! A new side-story will be appearing in a few days, it'll be my first take on a gore/torture based story so, I hope it'll be enjoyable!

14. Chapter 11: Unexpected Assistance by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3428 words)

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for a while, I was kind of working on comissions and I had a lot of school stuff to deal with, but I'm finally back to writing!!

 

Happy Valentines too, I wanted to do a valentines day special, but I didn't really have the time, so if I do end up doing one, it might come out a little late!

 

Anyways, hope you enjoy!!

15. Chapter 12: The Savior by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (3332 words)

RI_Weeb, more like RI_ConstantlyLateWithUploads! Sorry, about the lack of activity on my page as of late. My chem class is really kicking my ass and I have a lot less free time as a result. I'll try my best to upload the next chapter on time!

16. Chapter 13: After School Showdown! by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (2839 words)

Please enjoy! Check out my deviantART for side content and other short stories! (https://www.deviantart.com/randominterweeb)

17. Chapter 14: Reconciling by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] (3591 words)

Enjoy!!

18. Chapter 15: Trouble with the Trio by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] (3409 words)

Sorry for being late on this one, but I have a lot of free time thanks to Corona so I'll try not to be late on the next chapter. Also, due to Animal Crossing coming out this week, I'll probably be taking a short hiatus. Just to let you know!

Hope you enjoy!

19. Chapter 15.5: APRIL FOOLS SPECIAL by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (1326 words)

F

20. Chapter 16: Fake Out by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] (3082 words)

Sorry for not posting any new chapters in a while, the quarantine's done quite the number on my productivity but I'm being way more productive as of recently. I'll try to put out more chapters, and I hope you enjoy!

21. Chapter 17: Socializing by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3447 words)

Please yell at me for having a horrible schedule when it comes to posting new chapters! (also check out the end notes for slightly more info)

22. Chapter 18: The Introduction of Fujo Shizue (Part 1) by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3044 words)

Hello everyone it's me! I'm finally back to working on this story, sorry for the really long delay, but I should be back to slightly more normal writing schedule (in before another 1 month break xD) Anyways, I worked really hard on this chapter so I hope you enjoy it.

Btw, this'll be the first of 2 parts because the chapter was really long. The second part should be released in a couple days, I'm also planning on writing a couple of short stories in the mean time!

If you do end up enjoying please leave a review, thanks! :D

23. Chapter 18: The Introduction of Fujo Shizue (Part 2) by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3024 words)

Here's part 2 of Chapter 18!! Hope you guys enjoy! :D PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!

24. Mai Ogasaki Story by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2055 words)

A short story done for the character Mai Ogasaki who is a main character of Half Inch High and Half Inch High: Alternative

Sorry for not updating HIH:A in a LONG while, I've been busy with commissions, but as soon as those are done you can guarantee that I'll definitely work on this story! But, for now, enjoy this short story, not much fetish content, keep in mind.

25. Chapter 19 (Part 1): Sizeable Study Session Surprise by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1532 words)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! TODAY MARKS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE!! AS A CELEBRATION, I'LL BE RELEASING A STORY, COMMISSION OR SPECIAL ART (ON MY TWITTER) EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK! FOR TODAY, HERE'S THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 19 OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE! 

I really hope you guys enjoy!! Stay tuned for more! <3

26. Chapter 19 (Part 2): Sizeable Study Session Surprise by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (1705 words)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! TODAY MARKS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE!! AS A CELEBRATION, I'LL BE RELEASING A STORY, COMMISSION OR SPECIAL ART (ON MY TWITTER) EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK! FOR TODAY, HERE'S THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 19 OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE! 

 

I really hope you guys enjoy!! Stay tuned for more! <3

27. Chapter 20: Interruptions by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] (3646 words)

AFTER 8 MONTHS THE STORY IS FINALLY BACK ON. Half Inch High: Alternative Chapter 20 is finally here and I deeply apologize for the long wait! And sad to say, chances are there might be another little break as I have to do a couple commissions. I'll try to focus on writing some more,  so you can count on that! Anyways, it might not be as special as many hoped for, but I hope you enjoy chapter 20!

28. Chapter 21: (Part 1) Curiosity by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2987 words)

It is finally here! Half Inch High: Alternative Chapter 21~ (9/12/21) all I have to say to those reading is thanks for sticking with me and my horrible writing habits! I have a mild idea about what the next chapter should be so hopefully it doesn't take half a year to write! But regardless, I hope you enjoy!!

29. Chapter 21: (Part 2) Curiosity by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (1832 words)

Part 2 is here! If you really enjoy it, I'd love to hear what you think in the form of a review!

30. HIH: A Valentine's Special by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (905 words)

A short and sweet valentine's day mini-chapter! I hope to be able to write chapter 22 soon~

31. Furyu and Rentaro go to the Gym by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (1059 words)

32. Chapter 22: Companions by RI_Weeb [Reviews - 0] (2903 words)

It's finally here!!!!! THE HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE CHAPTER 22 IS REALLLLL! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone, I'm deeply sorry that it took so long for this to come out, and I really hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. Sorry if it's not exactly the most hype thing in the world, but it should be a good continuation of chapter 21! I hope you have a lovely time reading it!


Twitter: twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb