- Text Size +

Stella pulled her car into the large garage she shared with her two roommates long before anyone started showing up to the party. There would be plenty of people once they started arriving, but early afternoon was too early even for the most early arrivers. Which gave the brunette and her roommates plenty of time to get things set for the party.

She leaned into the trunk to grab the party supplies she'd just picked up and felt her butt toy shift around nicely. Ben had actually done really well in there; he'd almost gotten himself out her sphincter around her butt plug before she'd gotten into the store. Through the whole day he'd been a mobile little pleaser. And somehow no one had noticed (or mentioned) seeing the plug through the thin material of her yoga pants.

Once she sat the supplies on the island bar in the kitchen she headed straight to her room. From the sound of it her roommates were already setting things up downstairs. She'd help them momentarily, but she knew her new pet needed a break. Both for his stamina and sanity.

With a sigh of pleasure, then one of regret, she pulled her butt plug free. It didn't come easily, her rectum clinged to it greedily. With it gone, her sphincter spasmed where it had been held open and comfortably stretched all day. Just before it managed to close Stella felt something small push its way out. Casually she reached to her backdoor again and grabbed Ben's tiny hand.

He pulled free with a *shluck* sound that made Stella giggle. The sounds tinies made were almost half the fun for her. She ignored his tiny screams and opened a jar filled with a toy cleaning solution. Her buttplug went in first, quickly followed by her pet. He sank to the bottom and quickly half-scrambled half-swam his way to the top of the plug to keep his head above the solution.

"You're so adorable!" Stella said enthusiastically to him as she screwed the lid back on. His yells suggested he didn't agree with her, but what kind of giantess listens to her toy's complaints? The jar went back onto her bookshelf; she didn't have time to get everything clean right now.

Stella pulled up her yoga pants and left her room behind. Ben desperately kept himself balanced on the tip of her butt plug. The irony of it being the only thing keeping him alive wasn't lost on him since he'd spent the whole day fighting it as it prevented him from escaping Stella's ass.

"Stella is that you?" Amy yelled up the staircase as Stella entered the kitchen. 

"Yeah! I got the cups and stuff!" she yelled back. "Should I-"

"Great!" Amy interrupted, "Leave those up there but grab the fondue fountain!"

Fondue fountain? Stella asked herself as she noticed a box on the floor by the sink. Wow they went all out!

As she was picking up the box she heard the first *whoomph!* of the night come from the front door. Stella just giggled as a two-inch tall form appeared in the large glass bowl they used as a deposit catcher for their front door 'greeter' system. 

"Never use the front door at our house silly!" she said to the little man as he struggled to realize his situation. Then he was out of her mind as she carefully maneuvered the fondue fountain down the stairs. "Hey the snacks are arriving!"

***

Four hours later the party was starting to pick up steam. Those who knew Stella, Amy, and Emma all made sure they either entered through the garage or the backdoor. Of course they brought their own 'normie' friends along, they'd make the party more fun for everyone else who mattered. Those who didn't know the girls all made the mistake of entering through the front door and instead waking up confused in a large glass bowl that had been moved downstairs.

Most of the party was taking place upstairs. It was obvious to everyone that there was a lot of action going on in the basement, but not many people had ventured down there yet. Everyone was having an excellent time, from those not old enough to legally drink to the thirty-something who had shown the girls the secrets of shrinking.

"Hey, what's downstairs?" Steve asked one of the girls he had just seen come up. He wasn't sure if it was Amy, Emma, or Stella, and four drinks in to his night he didn't really care. Steve was wrong on all three counts, it was actually Amy's older sister Helena, but since he'd never met her before one could forgive the confusion.

Helena smiled at him, a smile that had led to a thousand doomed men in her tummy, and just winked. She didn't need to say anything, she just winked and walked right by Steve. His buzzed mind rapidly went through three responses.

First, he was a little annoyed that she hadn't actually answered him. The high school jock wasn't used to anything less than an immediate answer from a girl who was swooning from the eye contact.

Second, he registered the wink at the same time he was watching her shapely behind walk away from him. She was wearing a short red dress that threatened to spill all of her secrets, and Steve almost followed. Except for one thing.

"Hey, we need another guy down here!" came a voice from below.

Steve looked down the stairs, a narrow, old set that turned a corner toward the rest of the basement that he couldn't see. The corner of the stairs was lit by a faint red light, the furthest reaches of whatever red bulb was being used down there. Over the blaring music coming from the living room Steve thought he could vaguely hear a lower, pulsating music that seemed to call to him.

There was a moment where all of his senses screamed at him to walk away from the basement door. He had the sensation of staring down the mouth of a lion. Of walking past a group of convicts who were all within grabbing range. Memories of every movie where someone was killed in a basement began floating into his mind while

"Anybody up there?" called the same female voice, followed by a giggle that Steve wasn't sure he should have been able to hear over the music. Suppressing his better instincts he pounded the rest of his drink, tossed it in the trash, and started down the stairs.

No one jumped out at him as he ventured lower into the warm basement. Steve turned the corner of the stairs, expecting the basement to open into a much larger room. Instead he had the option of turning another corner and continuing down to a basement level, or stepping off the stairs and entering a mini-kitchen.

He chose to exit the stairs and saw that behind the mini kitchen a hallway led to another room, this one lit by another red bulb reflecting off what he thought was a slowly turning disco ball. Steve stepped past the kitchenette and saw something on the ground. He knelt then smiled with excitement.

On the floor were somebody's boxers. And not far down the hallway was a pair of panties. And another pair not far beyond those. Clearly coming downstairs had been a good choice.

"Anybody there?" called a woman's voice from that darker room, where the lost clothes seemed to lead. The voice had a cutesy tone to it, a strong contrast to the low pulsing music that seemed vaguely familiar to Steve. If he had any instincts left to warn him of incoming danger they lowered themselves as his erection reared its own head.

Steve didn't hesitate as he walked into the room. It was a lot smaller than he'd anticipated, not much larger than a phone booth. For a moment he was alarmed, there was no way this was the entire room down here. It had seemed far larger when he was walking up to it.

Then a light from his left drew his eye. There was a red arrow, lit by an LED strip, pointing downward. His eyes followed the arrow to where it led. There at the wall was a vertical strip of open space, lined with something that looked soft.

Through the partition a dainty hand came, and beckoned him to come closer. He did, of course, and the hand started rubbing the outside of his pants.

Steve was many things. A great athlete. A decent car mechanic. And an avid consumer of porn. He knew what a gloryhole was, and he wasted no time in fishing his cock out of his pants. The hand lightly grasped his member and pulled him forward.

He pressed his hips against the wall and sighed in appreciation as the unknown mouth bathed his member in heat. Whoever was on the other side was very skilled. Steve didn't lie to himself, he knew he wasn't huge by any means, but the girl (he hoped) easily slipped his six inches into her mouth.

And the things she was doing with her tongue? If he didn't know better he'd say she had two tongues. While she eagerly worked on his cock, somehow licking his base while something tickled on top of his cock, Steve slipped his pants off and pulled off his shirt. 

She took his cock to the base again and he felt the swallowing motion of her throat, just at his tip. The long motion of her tongue on the underside, tingling sensations on each side as she worked her magic. 

How is she doing that? Steve wondered as he felt moving on every side of his cock. Does she have ten tongues?

The hand returned and caressed his balls as he groaned in pleasure, forgetting to analyze whatever was happening in that warm hot cavern. Then the mouth retreated momentarily, leaving his cock to the cold basement air and tingling of whatever she was doing on top of his cock. Its retreat had taken with it whatever had been caressing the sides of his manhood. 

Huh? Steve thought as he felt something moving on the top of his shaft. The mouth was gone, but something was still moving on top of his shaft. Suddenly alarmed, Steve started to pull back from the glory hole, but the hand tightened on his ball sack just as the mouth returned. There was a long lick on the top of his cock that turned into a gentle kiss where he had felt the extra tickling sensation. 

He relaxed as the mouth licked the top of his cock, then the sides. The hand felt him relax, and slipped further underneath him to tickle his taint. Steve wasn't used to that, but he wasn't going to complain.

Until the hand started growing.

Steve tried to scream, but the world shifted around him so quickly it took his breath away. He had a moment of vertigo, his ears popped, he fell what felt like a thousand miles.

Then he was being held lightly in a massive hand that smelled faintly of ball sweat. Far above him was a red arrow, lit by an LED, pointing downward. Terrified, Steve's eyes followed the arrows direction and saw a massive face rapidly approaching as the hand pulled itself back to the same side of the wall its owner was on.

Stella looked down at her catch with a smile. Sure her roommates caught a lot more tinies their way, and they definitely had enough snacks to last the night and the next couple of days, but she liked her way better. Stella liked to play with her food.

"If you come in my mouth I won't eat you!" she said in a chipper voice. 

The naked boy in her hand screamed as she lifted him up to mouth height. The brunette tilted her hand toward her mouth, holding it open with her tongue extended. She made a sound that sounded roughly like 'ten seconds,' and Steve grabbed his only chance. His member.

Desperately he stroked himself, motivated by terror and already close to cumming from the giant mouth that was about to consume his entire body. Somehow it didn't take him long to reach his tipping point. But it did take longer than he had.

Just as he climaxed, coating Stella's tongue with a nice salty flavor (which she noticed), she tipped her hand anyway. Still shooting his load, Steve fell screaming into her mouth. He was just a little too large and hit his head hard on her two front teeth. For a long moment he felt stars while he was enveloped with a massive tongue. 

If he hadn't hit his head he may have seen the numerous other tinies that Stella was carefully keeping in her cheek. The ones she had been using to enhance her oral skills just minutes earlier. The smaller tinies knew what was coming to them, but Stella's tongue and mouth were just too practiced. There was no escape for them, only the knowledge that this girl loved sucking cock and was more than capable of forcing them to help her service whatever man she found.

Stella enjoyed her snack, savoring the seasoning that he'd provided for himself. Every so often one of her blowjob enhancers fell out of her cheek, but she just flicked them back into place with a practiced tongue. Then a tiny light went off in her little hidey-hole. Someone else had come downstairs. 

Just as Steve was regaining his senses, Stella moved him to the back of her mouth and swallowed. She rolled her eyes at herself as she felt some of her blowjob tinies get caught up by her throat and sent to her tummy along with her latest mark. Then she simply fished a couple more out of the coffee mug she had filled with randoms she'd found at the park and slipped them into her mouth.

"Hey mister!" she called in a singsong voice, betting that it was a man who was following the trail of clothes she'd left for all the horny boys to follow. "I'm in here!"

The tinies in her mouth started moving again just as her fourth cock of the night showed itself. She'd already been salivating from the motion, but knowing she got to play with another man who had no idea he was about to get devoured brought her fun to a whole other level. One hand drifted south as her other guided the cock to her mouth. Her latest snack struggled mightily along with the other boys she'd sucked on, then sucked down that night into her tummy.

Far below Stella's ravenous appetite for men in multiple modes, Ben was once again struggling for all he was worth. He'd had the afternoon off from pleasuring Stella's holes, but with the party going and her playing one of her favorite games, he was back in use. 

She sat on a low stool which put her face at waist height for most men, and kept her legs comfortably spread so that she could push Ben in and out of her dripping sex. At times she'd shove him as deep as she could and revel in his struggles against the deepest parts of her. At other times she'd hold just his head inside of herself and let the random movements of his flailing arms tap on her clit like the perfect vibrator that he was.

Stella giggled to herself as she swallowed yet another man through her basement glory hole. 

They just keep coming! she thought to herself as someone else entered the room.

I wonder how the girls are doing downstairs? she wondered as she moved Ben to her ass and easily slipped him inside. He immediately tried to fight his way back out, but that was okay. 

She didn't mind as she stood and turned away from the hole in the wall. She didn't mind him pushing a hand through her sphincter to try and escape, because the man on the other side of the wall couldn't see the tiny fighting to escape her. All he saw in the darkness was a finely shaped ass being offered to him.

By the time Ben had pried open her asshole far enough to push his head out Stella was leaning forward and spreading her cheeks. He had time to see a train-sized cock barreling towards him and to let out a small scream before it slammed against his face and chased him deep into Stella's bowels.

"No damnit!" Ben yelled as a wall of flesh shoved him back inside Stella. He'd almost escaped, but he should have known better. 

The crushing weight of the cock held him down briefly before it retreated. Knowing what was next Ben tried to get out of the way, but in the darkness of her colon he had no way of getting his bearings. The massive penis slammed him forward, backward, over and over again. He screamed in futility, as he was hit over and over again.

Stella meanwhile was having the time of her life. Knowing Ben was inside her as this new man rammed her ass was all it took. She came within minutes of it starting, then so did her new lover. She pushed her ass against the glory hole as he held himself deep inside her. She felt the heat of his seed coat her bowels, and her toy's struggles spread it about.

"What the hell?" the man in her ass asked aloud as he felt Ben desperately pushing against the cock head that was drenching him in jizz. Her ass had felt incredible, but now something in there was messing with his cock?

Stella rolled her eyes as she heard his statement. He pulled out of her quickly, but she'd known this might happen. She whirled around and shoved a hand through the hole as he stepped backward, not quickly enough. 

Just like every man tonight, she slipped a hand under him just as he started to shrink. When he landed on her hand she pulled it back onto her side of the wall. 

"Ready for the other end?" she asked him as she dangled him over her mouth.

***

Almost directly below Stella, in the second floor of the basement, Emma let out a laugh. She'd been watching Stella's actions for half an hour now. Amy may have loved the party for partying's sake, but Emma loved to watch. Everything.

"She'll appreciate the videos in the morning, don't you think?" she asked the tiny swimming in her drink. There was no response that she could hear, the vodka in the drink had probably gotten the tiny too drunk to speak.

"These are definitely going on the internet," Emma said to herself as she took a sip. On screen another man was coming down the stairs and had just noticed the panties leading to Stella's impromptu glory hole.