- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just one more classic Giantess growth story focused on vore stuff.

In the moistened restroom coated in peeling yellow paint Daisy stared at her plain minimally flawed face as she applied a thin amount of eye liner to surround her brown orbs. Then while combing her lengthy raven black hair she looked closer at the work she preformed on her eye lids moment's ago. Disappointed in how they turned out she turned away from the mirror reflecting her stick like figure and shoved the door open only to see her step brother Sean watching TV in the cramped living room.

Then with the turn of a key Faith opened the front door greeting Sean while glancing over Daisy as though she were but a ghost that is meant to remain unseen by society. Grabbing a seat by her boyfriend Faith snuggled next to him while allowing her golden hair to drape over his neck. Just as she got conformable her tight stomach growled loud enough that Daisy could hear it at the other end of the hall before entering her bedroom.

While holding his slender blonde girlfriend in his arms Sean asked her playfully, "So miss clearly starving, what do you want for dinner?"

"You with a side of your sister big daddy! I'm famished after skipping lunch and could eat a whole damn horse to shut my belly up!" Faith teased

Meanwhile in her room Daisy couldn't stop herself from moaning as she took a long lick on a hard candy. It had been a while since Daisy had indulged in this sweet she had stowed away for an unpleasant day. And at the same time her eye's were glued to the screen of a large screen displaying a news story explaining the latest breakthrough in gene editing claiming the latest wave of nano bots delivered by vaccines could end death itself before long.

In the half hour that passed by while Daisy read one of her books she heard Sean's muffled voice calling for her though the bedroom door. She knew this was time to eat, an activity that her body struggled to do enough of to gain fat or mass for being taller than 5'3'' or weighing over 88 pounds. Dreading seeing Faith she dragged herself out of the room with a robe covering an old green large t-shirt with black pants.

As they gathered to eat at the table Faith boasted, "Guess what Daisy, I just landed the job working for a lawyer to help in his suit against the state toward education reform. It's just simply amazing the man needed day's to think about hiring me when I am so driven and well educated."

"No, it's amazing he didn't puke upon seeing your revolting pretentious ass a mile away." Daisy retorted under her belated breath

Before Faith's boiling face could erupt words from the depth's of her vocal cords Sean glared as he commanded, "Now you two be nice or I am going to tickle you both shitless on the spot."

With a groan they both settled down and began eating. As though that wasn't enough Daisy then unfortunately watched her step brother proceed to sexually tease his girlfriend. Not that it was uncommon, but as time passed by it weared her down wondering when she was going to have a relationship with a guy that would love both her body and accept the way her mind reacts to the world just the way it is.

Having finished eating Daisy before leaving to her room said, "Thank you for cooking bro"

"Well it was my turn and if I passed the job to Faith our dinner would be nothing but ashes." Sean joked

Steaming Faith tugged on Sean's arm and replied, "Yeah, very funny coming from the guy that won't clean even if it was to save his own skin."

Having found peace within her bedroom Daisy began reading once more as her mind drifted away from reality into a world of blissful fiction. Inside the mind was the only escape she had at times from the friends that used her and the world that moves on ruthlessly without one thought spent on her well being. Speaking of friends Daisy's phone buzzed in her pocket with a text message that read: (Please help me study ASAP!!!)

Shoving open the door without tact Faith walked in as though she was a royal queen that didn't need to acknowledge her existence. Daisy flared up as she in response asked, "Can't you knock first at least?"

"No because then you would have kept the door locked." Faith sighed

Grinding her teeth Daisy replied, "That's because you always do or say something designed to stir me up."

"Ok look Daisy..... I am only here to give you something, but if you don't like free shit then I'll leave." Faith countered

Thought's popped into Daisy's head as she doubted the intent of this promised gift. However she thought her step brother might have finally told her to be kinder or at least to her if nothing else. Keeping past event's at the forefront of her mind she asked, "Alright Faith, what did you come here to give me?"

"A shr...... I mean a growth hormone injection enhanced with cutting edge nano bots." Faith replied almost with a feverish tone as she spoke.

Embarrassment washed over Daisy as she knew this might help fill out her body in ways men desire. This quickly engulfed her state of mind as the anger toward Faith was flushed away. Then giving her small lump of chest flesh a squeeze her face turned red as she asked, "So this will make me taller and help my body keep more fat as I need it right?"

Hook, line and sinker is the first thought Faith had when hearing those words as she patted her belly. Continuing to push the sale she replied, "Why yes it's going to do both of those thing's as the nano bot's are programmed to assist your body so that it can be healthier."

Something about her tone didn't sit right with Daisy as her logical thought's returned and questioned the safety of accepting a needle from someone you don't normally get along with. Becoming wary of Faith's eagerness to push her toward taking this injection she asked, "So you say, but where did you even buy this and why even do this for me at all?

"Oh come on Daisy everyone knows it's perfectly safe so quit acting like one of those anti-vaxx fools!" Faith losing patience mocked

Grabbing the case with the syringe from Faith's hand's Daisy growled, "Don't you dare compare me to that online bullshit!"

In a moment driven by a flash of ire Daisy injected herself with the large syringe while glaring at Faith's eager blue eye's. The pain in her arm only lasted a moment before the nano bot's repaired the nerve endings. Then as though she had been awake for 24 hour's straight pain returned, but instead of her arm it was her head aching into splitting pain. Stumbling back onto her bed she looked at Faith's seemingly hungry eye's as fear gripped her knowing she had just blindly injected only God knows what into her body.

"Well since you are finally going to become the bug you really are, I may as well confess....." Faith began with a pause as she grinned before saying, "The truth is that I got some thirsty nerd to reprogram the nano bots and order them to rebuild your body into a small enough figure to be swallowed alive."

Daisy was clearly unresponsive as Faith realized she must have already passed out from the pain. Licking her lips Faith looked upon her victims smooth skin with the tone of wet beach sand. And moved in close to run her hands though Daisy's well kept long straight raven black hair. Looking at her flat chest covered in a old large T-shirt Faith laughed as she teased, "Oh poor tasty little daisy has always been nothing but a flat chested goodie two shoes that locks herself away to read nerdy bullshit all day and worst of all you won't even give me an atom's worth of nutrients with that anorexic looking body of yours once shrunk."

"Oh my head........" Daisy moaned as she struggled to recover while the nano bot's interrogated with her body.

In shock Faith's eye's widened as it dawned on her that something was going wrong. Rushing to the bedroom her and Sean share Faith called Evan and told him, "Hey Evan I gave her the shot and she did pass out but then started waking up again.......... I thought you said she would be out at least an hour while shrinking down to the size of a bug?"

"About that I decided that I'm team Daisy now and while your blow job was hot as fuck that's what sex bots are for, so yeah morals totally beat fucking your rotten cunt." Evan gloated

This enraged Faith as she with fury ranted, "What the fucking hell Evan! I gave your worthless existence the only meaning it likely ever had and you fucking stab me in the back! God damn I bet you can't even handle a real woman and that's why you need to fuck those robot's because the only real woman that loves your toxic worthless ass is your mother!"

"Whatever privileged bitch, a wet hole is a wet hole to me so fuck off and enjoy watching her boobs grow bigger than yours." Evan replied

The call then terminated before Faith could respond. Now left in rage to stew in as she cursed herself for not seeing ahead of time he was the one that would trick her in the end. Storming out Faith then was hugged from behind by Sean who then gently asked, "What happened baby, are you okay?"

"What? It's nothing..... nothing but some creep big daddy." Faith caught by surprise started to reply before then telling him, "That nerd just won't accept no for an answer and keep's threatening to post deep fake revenge porn of me."

Reaching for his cell phone Sean then replied, "Let's call the cops on this basement dwelling fuck then and get his sorry ass locked up."

Biting her lip Faith's heart was pounding as she realized how fast this whole affair could blow up in her face. Starting to cry in fear of being exposed she trembled as she then thought of what to do as she gripped Sean's back. After waiting some time she insisted, "Please don't call the cops Sean. He scares me and I just want to forget all about him okay."

Meanwhile Daisy wondered in a daze into the kitchen with a renewed hunger as she lazily grabbed a plate and loaded it up with cold pizza from the fridge. Ignoring the drama in the living room Daisy's mind started to focus as she ate until the short term memory of Faith bragging she was going to swallow her took her by shock. Looking at her body she realized that injection was meant to shrink her and not only that but Faith was planning on digesting her alive.

Hardly able to process the memory Daisy kept eating as a hole seemed to burn in her gut. It was the most hungry she had ever felt and even after consuming what normally was a full meal to her it just wasn't enough. Grabbing two more plates of food she knew something was wrong and called her step brother into the room.

Having just comforted his girlfriend Sean walked into the kitchen with a look of shock as he stared at Daisy's enlarged breast. With an arousing curiosity he asked, "You look...... different Daisy, did you get plastic surgery at record breaking speed or something?"

"Sean that's not it!" Daisy pouted before replying, "It must be the growth shot I took from Faith earlier."

"What the hell, a growth shot?" Sean commented before he turned to Faith and asked, "Did you give my sister a growth vaccine?"

Walking around her boyfriend she waited before at last giving a brief reply, "Yes I did"

Grabbing more food Daisy was focused on trying to soothe her hunger pangs. Even while stuffing herself everyone heard a deep loud growl project across the room from the depth's of her belly. Realizing this wasn't a normal appetite Sean voiced his concerns as the kitchen table was totally covered in discarded left overs.

Pulling his sister away from the table Sean cautioned, "Something is wrong here and until a doctor sees you I think we need to limit how much your eating."

"But I'm still starving!" Daisy whined as she then complained, "It feels like a bottomless pit and only eating helps numb my relentless hunger."

Faith then interjected, "You can't possibly still be hungry after eating most of the food we had stored in this house!"

Looking at his sister's tight stomach Sean wondered how she managed to fit all that food inside her belly without making it expand. Though knowing a fight might break out between them he announced, "Alright you two, we are going to shop together at the store and refill the fridge. Then we are calling the doctor's office first thing tomorrow morning about this new found extreme appetite Daisy has."

After they all had piled into the red truck Daisy laying in the back seats whimpered, "Oh God, it's like I haven't eaten in day's."

Sitting up front with her boyfriend Faith replied, "We are getting you more damn food so quit your bellyaching Daisy."

Rolling his eye's Sean stayed out of the bickering between them while driving and then finally entered the grocery store parking lot. Upon finding a spot to park they all made their way toward a set of sliding glass doors that greeted them by parting a path for them. Daisy swayed over to a cart gripping her stomach in pain and mumbled, "I need food right now."

Concerned about his sister Sean took her gently by the arm and said, "Please tell me if you are sick and need to wait in the car instead."

Tearing herself away from her brother Daisy sprinted toward a shelf filled with bread and took one loaf right out of it's packaging to stuff her face with. After that she rushed toward the meat section and started tearing open packages to consume the meat inside. By the time Faith and Sean caught up to her Daisy had eaten 4 steak's and that's when faith noticed Daisy was almost a foot taller than her and even was standing taller than her boyfriend. In fact her breast had grown again from a B cup to a well rounded set of firm perky D sized mounts.

Despite his bewilderment Sean commanded, "Daisy, stop eating more food than we can pay for and lets get you to a hospital to figure this fucking shit out alright."

Seeing Daisy keep eating unfazed by her brother's words Faith shouted, "Stop eating like a damn freak in public."

Laser focused on fulfilling her desire to satisfy the powerful cravings instilled within her by the nano bot's working on growth Daisy became even more savage in consuming food as now she didn't even bother with tearing any plastic off before shoveling food down her throat. Meat was by far what compelled her the most and so she kept eating in the chilly back of the store. Feeling Sean trying to pull her away she then swung her arm to bat him away and then proceeded to keep eating as she felt haze of mind drain her of reason.

A single male employee caught sight of Daisy's feast before long however and rushed to tell the young woman that she couldn't do this. Once he was in place next to the towering woman that now was at risk of hitting her head on the dangling lights above he shouted, "You can't eat like that here and you need to pay for that right now or else I will call the cops."

Still recovering from being hit by his sister's arm Sean was being tended to by his girlfriend Faith whom appeared to be in great distress over his injury's. Coming back up from the ground he lifted his head from Faith's lap and asked, "What the fuck happened to daisy and oh shit when did she take her clothing off?"

"I-I think the growth shot might have been tampered with." Faith quivered as she then explained, "For you see I bought it off the dark web instead of the more expensive stores and had some guy fix it up a little to make it work better."

Backing away from his girlfriend Sean was enraged as he learned of her foolish and dangerous risk she took for his sister's gift. He couldn't resist tearing into her as he shouted, "How the fuck could you buy black market drugs to give my sister you fucking stupid cunt!"

"But...but.......The guy's at school told me it was safe to order it this way." Faith defended as she then pouted, "I tried to patch things up with your sister, but you always shit on everything I do and want to control me!"

While Sean quarreled with his girlfriend Daisy kept consuming ever more pounds of meat at a time as she now felt her back scraping against the roof of the store. Hunched over Daisy kept growing as she shoveled whole shelf's of food down her gullet. As her stomach turned over Daisy then let out a prolonged bletch. Feeling cramped Daisy planted her hands upon the cool tile surface as she crawled on all fours toward the last of the meat while also scooping up other food in aisles near by to the terror of remaining customers that fled her arms reach.

The few remaining customer's including Sean and Faith then stood in awe as the high up roof of the establishment began to crack under the pressure of Daisy's rabid growth. The stunning giant cute Asian nearly stretched the whole length of the grocery store before finally pushing the wall behind her down with her sweaty massive feet. Daisy then watched her brother flee the store in panic as the roof swiftly began collapsing.

Now standing awe stuck in the parking lot Sean gawked at his step sister while her body shattered the whole roof as she rose to her full height. It amazed him that even now Daisy kept growing as she had stopped ravenously eating. The haze in her eye's faded as her growth began winding down. To him Daisy appeared to be looking around with more awareness of her situation now. He guesstimated she was over 100 feet tall by the time her growth spurt halted.

Looking down at her feet Daisy saw the destroyed store beneath them and in front of her those running in terror of what she had done. Confusion at first stuck her before she felt something injecting knowledge into her brain. Deeper integration with the nano bots entombing brain cells one by one transformed her mind as their collective adoptive programming rooted itself within her. Now looking more intently at her brother Daisy noticed her vision was enhanced to spot tiny close up details from a distance. Even her ear's seemed jacked up as she heard exactly what people were yelling as they ran away screaming from her towering body.

Still in shock Sean gazed at his incredible towering giant step sister while Faith panicked seated deep within her own terror. Finally realizing her boyfriend to be stunned she grabbed his hand and scrambled for the key's to the truck. Seeing Sean hesitate to enter the truck Faith sitting in the drivers seat yelled, "COME ON! We need to go and save our damn skins! It's up to the fucking government to fix this shit now Sean."

A brief amused look graced Daisy's face before she took two steps forward crushing a half dozen people in her wake totally oblivious of their fate. It was easy for Daisy to arch her back and pluck the red truck with her right hand as though it was only a model toy. Carrying the gas powered metal hunk that was only slightly bigger than her hand she tapped the passenger door with her left hand and nearly deafening her captives she said, "Oh... after all those years of teasing me about being the small one..... it sure look's like you guy's are the shrimps now."

Faith trembled in cold blooded fear as she looked out the cracked window to stare at her rivals massive hungry brown eye's. In this moment she realized the person she most tormented in her life now could easily simply snuff out her life without a hint of effort. Her long finger nail's clawed into her boyfriend's shirt as horror of the unknown gripped the fabric of her being. Deep in the tar pit of her twisted heart Faith knew there was no way out of whatever punishment her towering captor had in mind.

Trying to comfort his frightened girlfriend Sean after recovering from the shock of hearing Daisy's thunderous voice rolled down the window shouted, "Please stop this! You are terrorizing the living fuck out of Faith!"

Hearing this caused Daisy to giggle as the thrill of her new found power over them rushed throughout her mind. Giving them a wink she replied, "Aww..... you both look more than cute enough to gobble up together. Okay don't freak out as I was just kidding around a little with my tiny people........ though I have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to eat now if I get hungry again."

"Let's just forget about that and all of us go home okay Daisy." Sean fearfully told his towering step sister as she held his life along with that of his girlfriend in her hand.

At this point Faith felt sick to her stomach and was about to lose her mind as she pictured being swallowed whole by the very person she had planned on shrinking. It just couldn't actually happen that way she tried desperately to convince herself as she hoped with every fiber of her being the government would save her shortly. Making her unsettled stomach feel even worse was the way Daisy handled them as she carried them back home stepping over cars and pushing trees out her way.

Feeling a hard crunch under her feet Daisy felt a sting of guilt before her mind was flooded with adrenaline by the nano bot's to derive pleasure from her destructive actions. Still amazed with what has occurred her eye's scanned the landscape with awe like it was better than being a kid that just got their most wanted gift in the world. Then coming around to the entrance of their neighborhood Daisy in the corner of her eye spotting a woman flee in terror drifted her next foot step to avoid her. Upon doing so she instead felt a different person whom was riding a bike pop into a small wet mess and the hormonal rush that more than countered the guilt she briefly experienced.

Reaching their house Daisy placed the truck down in the driveway while trying to resist the temping urge to kill anymore people. Looking at the house to the left of her Daisy spotted a man working on his yard. In that moment her rage took over as she realized the convicted child molesting bastard of a neighbor was home and now she could do something about it.

Laser focused on putting this monster where he belongs Daisy swiftly moved over to the front of his home and ripped the roof apart in seconds. Seeing him frightened to death while holding his wife in their master bedroom she grabbed them both quite easily. Enraged as hell she exploded, "You are a sick motherfucker and married a damn twisted whore that had sex with her 11 year old students. But the most fucked up part is you only got 6 month's in jail for trying to rape a little girl and your wife still teaches at the same place she fucked little 4th grade boys. Where our joke of a hillbilly court has failed I will prevail and jail isn't nearly enough for you. No the only place fitting for you evil monster's is hell and I'm going to be the one sending you there!"

"This is such bullshit! I only confessed and got convicted because of a deep fake video!" The man yelled as his wife cowered in fear.

Hearing a loud growl from her stomach Daisy thought of what she told Sean earlier and replied, "Enough! I'm fucking hungry and you both are going straight down my gullet into hell!"

Opening her mouth wide reveling her perfect white teeth she licked them both with her long wet tongue. Their tiny screams didn't matter to the giant hungry young woman as she dropped the man into her pink waiting cavern. Daisy enjoyed watching the woman's horror as she treated her husband as a pop tart and toyed with him inside her mouth. Giggling at the desperate man's attempt to claw his way out of her massive maw Daisy finally pushed him toward the back of her throat and with a single loud gulp sent him on his way to her wet pit of nano bot infested acids.

Being dragged though a constricting wet tube the man screamed at the top of his lungs as the effort to escape his fate had failed. He could hear the sound of a deep pounding heart beat along with the wanting growling of his predator's stomach below that called for him. Then faster than he expected the man was squeezed into a massive dark rank boiling pit of acids. At first he felt itchy, but soon his whole body was tossed across this vast wrinkly organic sack as it turned over and dunked him fully into the burning fluids. In a matter of seconds the unnatural artificial mix of fluids infused with nano bots began melting his skin and he screamed in agony.

Having just watched her husband get swallowed whole the woman pleaded, "Please don't hurt me! I'm not a bad person for just giving those boy's what they asked for!"

Moving the tiny woman in her hand down to her navel just above her belly button Daisy taunted, "Oh God it's going to feel so good when your worthless cunt slides right down my throat and joins that bastard in my tummy."
Hearing faint screams though the wall of flesh separating them the woman began sobbing as she mindlessly begged for her life once more. However the only response she got was being raised to her captor's face displaying a full row of huge straight pearly white teeth. Looking down at the giant young woman's hourglass shaped waist containing her husband the woman knew she would see him soon enough as a pair of massive lips parted to welcome her.

Being greeted by a giant playful reddish snake the woman became frantic in clawing at everything she could to get out of Daisy's grip. However this effort was futile as she was pulled into the wet sticky pink cave and sucked into one very large impatient throat. Screaming her lungs out the woman easily slipped down Daisy's slick gullet and would soon meet her final resting place.

Patting her belly Daisy enjoyed feeling her tiny human prey thrashing all the way down. She then let out a loud burp and then burped again as her stomach turned over to welcome it's new guest. Adjusting her eyes Daisy looked back at her tiny brother in the driveway clearly gawking at her as the goddess of terror she had become. While his bitch of a girlfriend was no where to be seen and for very good reason. Because Daisy was still hungry and had more than a bone to pick with her.

What Sean had just witnessed was the most atrocious horrifying act he ever had the terror to lay eye's upon. Those human beings simply were nothing more than food to his colossal titan of a step sister. With one gulp they were sent to a boiling pot to then be melted into her body. Just barely managing to take a grip upon himself Sean realized Faith had already fled into the house.

Holding up inside Faith balled up in the bathroom under the sink was terrified out of her mind as she realized Daisy got to fulfill what was her darkest fantasy of swallowing people whole. Trembling with cold blooded fear she told herself this couldn't actually be happening. That it's other people who need to worry about dying. That Daisy didn't have in her to actually hurt her like those other more evil people.

As Daisy's stomach growled again she felt an influx of memories into her brain. Cell by cell the nano bot's had deconstructed the brains of those trapped within her stomach and transported whatever information could be recovered into the structure of her own brain. Daisy's eye's in this moment were opened to the possibility's of this as a hormonal tsunami flooded her whole body. Panting in heat she drooled with an overwhelming desire for more.

Moving quickly to pick up her terrified step brother Daisy snatched him from the driveway faster than he could react. Thinking of Faith caused Daisy to shutter with arousal as she then swallowed her pooling fluids before she cooed, "Don't be scared little bro........ I just want to know where your tiny girlfriend is."

Shivering with fear Sean gulped as he looked into Daisy's massive hungry eye's. While in her grip he realized escape was impossible and carefully replied, "But we are scared after you ate those people alive."

"Well those fuckers deserved it and their own damn memories proved it to me!" Daisy pouted as she then explained, "If that confuses you little dimwit the nano bot's that have changed my DNA and myself are the same person now. Also upon digesting those evil little shits all of their life experience and knowledge became my own."

Daisy then heard her brother try to speak, but all she got was more complaining and shit about how frightened he was. Growing tired of diplomacy she moved to sit by the side of the house and used her stretched legs to block the exits. While salivating for the human struggling in her hand Daisy dug into the roof and ripped a huge chunk of it off. Spotting Faith cowering in terror she placed her hand into the restroom only to find her prey flee in panic. After knocking over a number of household objects and smashing though a wall or two Daisy had her rival within her grasp.

The nano bot's had completely rewired Daisy's brain to reward her for treating human beings as prey instead of equals as she couldn't stop thinking of swallowing even her own step brother alive. Daisy tried to shake that impulse as she lifted Faith up to her massive brown eyes. Panting as she become soaking wet from her rush of arousal Daisy moved to seat herself onto the middle of the street before she giggled, "My stomach isn't the only part of me that's hungry."

Being held at chest level Sean couldn't believe the size of Daisy's fully exposed breast. He couldn't believe that only yesterday he questioned if she even had fat on her chest at all. What hell of an improvement Sean thought as he wished it didn't come with the price of her becoming a man eating goddess as well. Craning his neck up toward his naked horny giant step sister's cute face Sean couldn't believe this was happening. Before Sean even gathered the will to respond he to own his horror was being lowered toward a massive very wet set of lips between Daisy's fine tanned legs.

Watching Daisy's fingers part the entrance to her massive wet genital opening Sean begged her to let him go. However she boiling with horny lust proceeded to ignore him and he revolted upon getting hit with a wave of her sex odor. Coughing to the overpowering scent he yelled and screamed for help right before she plunged him into the depth's of her vaginal tract.

As Faith's giant captor laid on her back she frantically tried to squirm her way out. This appeared to amuse Daisy as she held Faith over her mouth to show off her parted lips that she licked slowly while moaning. Looking into those hungry brown eye's Faith felt chills down her spine as she couldn't believe how much Daisy was enjoying this. Faith staring down into a pink wet abyss refused to believe her nerdy rival could reduce her status to that of mere food. Muttering under her breath Faith spoke, "No....No.....I should be the goddess here........not some nobody book worm."

Using her fingers to plunge Sean deeper within her pussy Daisy looked at her dangling prey and said, "Look deep at where you thought I was going bitch. Because tiny little miss princesses I am going to turn you into the pile of shit you have always been."

"Oh god.........." Faith gasped as she struggled to speak in chilling terror of what surely would come next.

Moaning to the sensation of trapping a tiny man within her pussy while her stomach grumbled Daisy purred, "My famished stomach wants you so fucking bad Faith."

In the following moments Faith was swiftly pressed against Daisy's vast smooth flat growling belly. While being pinned there Faith then heard Daisy tease, "Say hello to your new rent free home and I hope you enjoy bathing in the spa of my hot steamy acids upon checking in."

Taking deeper breathes Daisy couldn't resist squirming in arousal as Sean's intensifying struggle tickled her near the g-spot. Too impatient to verbally torment her rival any longer Daisy moved her hand over her mouth once more. Then dangling Faith's tiny flailing body over her salivating waiting maw Daisy began to lower her in. Before taking her tiny body in Daisy licked the now screaming young woman a number of times. Upon feeling Faith's kicking legs inside her mouth Daisy sealed her lips around Faith and used her tongue to lubricate every part of her tiny rival.

Being trapped deep within his own step sister's pussy Sean panicked in the oppressive humid crushing tube of flesh as it pulsed with each contraction. He couldn't stop coughing up sticky fluids as they kept flowing past him while getting sucked in deeper. If his very life wasn't on the line he might have gone with the flow, but hearing Daisy's voice as she talked about eating his girlfriend Sean just couldn't give up as he fought even harder to get out and convince his step sister not to do it.

Giggling while feeling both of them struggling inside her Daisy rubbed her growling belly and then slurped the rest of Faith's body into her mouth as she screamed for mercy. In this moment it felt like every nerve ending was screaming at Daisy to swallow as she deeply moaned while sucking on Faith's tiny struggling body that frantically tried anything to climb out. Tensing up Daisy knew she was going to climax soon as cum leaked like a river from her pussy.

Nearly deafened by the ever louder moaning that echoed within this dark pink cavern Faith sobbed as she almost choked on Daisy's saliva. Trying to claw at the lumpy wet surface below she dug in with her long finger nails to no avail as only slime remained under them. Screaming into the damp pitch dark abyss Faith yelled, "Let me out! I don't wanna die!"

Unable to restrain herself a moment longer Daisy's head arched back as she came and in the following moment swallowed Faith whole to edge out a loud moan. While on her back gasping for air Daisy traced Faith's descent as she jiggled down until finally landing into the pit of her waiting stomach. After less than a minute passed Daisy was sexually horny again as she fished Sean out of her drooling wet pussy and placed him upon her growling stomach.

Horrified at the faint screams of his girlfriend Sean dazed from the whole experience of being used as a mere sex toy coughed up sticky juices as he tried to speak up and beg for her life. Before he could react her massive hand pinched him and dragged him back toward the wet sticky entrance of her genitals. Sean tried to fight going back into that dark hot swampy constricting tube with everything he had and screamed at the top of his lungs begging his horny giant step sister not to do it. Upon making contact with her wet folds of flesh he endured the sound of her loud moaning before finally being shoved in.

Taking a deep breath Daisy tried to shove her tiny step brother as far inside of her as she could before sitting up and licking her lips. Looking around for human prey while proceeding to crawl on all four's. Daisy's new instinct's led her to ripping off the roof of an old couple that lived a few houses over. Panting in hot blooded heat she scooped them up and easily gobbled them up like candy as her growling stomach demanded more.

Beginning her binge of tiny's Daisy ruthlessly without a second thought moved on to the next house and consumed it's crying family members one by one starting first with a husband that begged her to leave the rest of them alone, then a wife that begged for the life's of her two teenager's before meeting her soul mate in a dark vast pit of boiling acids and once it was there turn the two siblings screamed in terror before going down Daisy's eager throat.

Turning on his cell phone's flashlight the 16 year old guy named Cory to his horror spotted a pile of degraded bones and nearly lost his balance as the giant pinkish sack that entrapped him groaned. An old man began to scream as the enhanced acids melted his flesh and his younger sister grabbed him tight as she panicked in pure horror of the sight before her. Watching his father beating on the pink wrinkled walls in trying to get out Cory knew they were all royally fucked and did the one thing he had always wanted to do before death as he kissed his own sister and confessed his true romantic feelings for her. Then his world got flipped upside down as everyone was mixed into the tar like pool of acids.

Smiling as memories of Faith's brain poured into her mind Daisy patted her belly with pride and then giggled as memories of embarrassing sexual act's between Faith and her step brother popped up in her mind. Feeling new hunger pangs as her stomach moaned Daisy tore off a number of roof's with no tiny human prizes inside to her disappointment. Thinking of her collage and the brains within it's walls Daisy began walking out of the wreaked sub division onto the main road. Not forgetting her tiny step brother she pushed a finger inside her pussy to shove him back up as she felt him trying to climb out.

Coming up to the complex of building's making up this establishment of higher learning Daisy saw a number of state police cars blocking the entrance. Laughing at the futile effort she simply crushed a few of them while walking by and then turned back to snatch officers trying to shoot her. They soon found a warm new home as she took fifteen of them down one gulp at a time. Ever so hungry when Daisy found one last officer hiding behind a trash bin she teased him with her playful tongue by giving him a long sloppy lick before shoveling him into her mouth and swallowing him whole.

"And gulp you're mine now pig." Daisy taunted before she then burped upon feeling him hit the spot.

Daisy felt an intense urge to pull her step brother out of her pussy as her stomach growled again, but fought those impulses off and instead looked for smarter prey. Moving forward Daisy stood near the main door way to the collage's largest building as she giggled at the sight of the terrorized human beings fleeing like tiny bugs from her towering colossal figure. Planting herself right next to a set of buildings she then bent down to look into the windows hoping to see people she knew.

Having just witnessed the rampage out the window Becky about fainted in shock when Daisy's giant tanned face peered in with her hungry massive brown eyes. A million thought's flooded her mind as she couldn't believe her quiet nice friend looking in with licking lips could do any of what she had seen. Meanwhile the teacher that had informed the class of the school lock down meant to protect them now had to stare into the eye's of the predator that had them all exactly how she wanted them.

With arousal flooding her once more Daisy broke though the massive glass window with her fingers that returned with squirming prey begging for dear life. One of them she realized was her friend Becky screaming her head off in fear like the rest of them. Unable to contain her flooding hormones any longer Daisy rested upon her back and began to finger her pussy again while enjoying the feeling of her step brother's struggle within.

Dangling her frightened prey over her mouth Daisy gave them a wink before she giggled, "Oh my god it's really you Becky isn't it! Cute as a button and good enough to eat as always my adorable little girlfriend."

Before she could reply Becky was dropped with two others into Daisy's wet maw that greeted them with hot steamy breath as it bathed them in saliva. Then one loud gulp later only Becky was left as the massive tongue of her former friend pushed her toward the demanding throat next. Becky let out a high pitched scream before sliding right into peristalsis as she was pulled toward her fate deep within Daisy's gut.

Patting her belly Daisy grinned as she felt so many people struggling for dear life within her stomach. Lazily Daisy on her back reached through a different window on that same floor and shoved four more human beings into her mouth. Swallowing them without a care in the world she then began masturbating and tried to shove her step brother even deeper as she panted, "You......better go in deep little bro or.....I........I........I.......might put you in my belly instead."

Struggling for dear life to breathe Sean clawed his way though wet pulsing smooth walls trying his best to go deeper. Coughing up ever more fluids pouring in as his step sister's arousal climbed into cloud nine he fought against the odds trying with everything he was to avoid coming out. The stream of warm nectar washed over him as wall's of pulsing flesh tightened around him smothering him with it's oppressive heat. Booming as reverberating waves of pounding sound he endured her screaming moans as her sex organ contracted one last time.

Once the dams of her orgasm broke Sean in pure darkness had not a prayer in hell chance of screaming before a rolling torrent of cum plowed into him like a bullet train popping out of a tunnel. Being smashed against the soft walls of his predator's vulva a number of times before finally tumbling out onto a waiting hand. Dealing with a pounding headache as he coughed up the sticky fluids Sean's heart skipped a beat as his opening eye's look in sunlight and his ears picked up deep intense growling echoing from somewhere below. His soul froze with terror as Daisy then began lifting him toward her cute smiling face. Peering into her massive brown hazed eye's Sean with horrific dread knew this wasn't the same girl he had grown up with, but something entirely alien that simply wore her skin after consuming her soul.

Just as he resigned his life was indeed over Sean noticed a shred of fluid dripping across Daisy's cheek coming up from her right eye. Seeing this as his one chance to reason with his transformed step sister Sean yelled, "Please snap out of it! You can't eat your me! I'm your brother! This monster isn't you!"

"This is me brother and just I need you to be in me forever." Daisy finally breathed as her mind was flooded with hormones induced by the nano bot's prodding her to consume.

"HELL NO! I MEAN HOLY FUCK DAISY! YOU DON'T NEED ME INSIDE YOU! I WANT TO LIVE GOD DAMN IT!" Sean yelled at the top of his lungs.

Laying on her back Daisy giggled at his pointless screaming. Licking her lips as she dangled Sean over her mouth Daisy explained, "I was a flat chested quirky nerd girl in my old life, but the nano bot's have ascended me to becoming a smoking hot goddess on her way to lording over everything. It's only now that I see how empty my life was before this happened. And the pain I felt as you just kept fucking that hateful worthless bitch without a care in the world about my lonely life. But it's going to be okay because my gift of forgiveness will make your body, mind and soul a part of me forever! Isn't that just the best!"

Guilt struck him like lighting as Sean realized his thirst for a hot pussy was more important to him than even his own family member. He made all kinds of excuses for his girlfriend's behavior and rationalized it away in the name of keeping his horny dick wet. But upon hearing Daisy condemn him to a painful death in her boiling stomach he yelled, "I'm not perfect, but I....... don't deserve to DIE! It's not FAIR to kill me for being a passive dick weed!"

"Aw don't be that way little bro. Going into my giant belly will be like a slip n slide and then once you're a part of me I'll always have all your memories. Even the stupid ones you forgot and besides don't you want to give my boobs the nutrients they need to grow." Daisy cooed before she used her free hand to grab two more people in the building and then simply dumped them into her waiting maw. Giving her frightened step brother a show Daisy arched her head back and swallowed them both alive giggling in delight at their pointless struggle's down her throat.

Being shoved into her massive cleavage Sean heard faint screams as a lump rolled down toward her growling belly. Then just as quickly he was dangled back up over Daisy's huge beautiful face. Looking into her eye's he trembled with cold blooded fear knowing he was next.

Suddenly making it even worse Daisy let out a loud..........

*BURRRRRRP*

It utterly coated him with smelly saliva and blasted him with warm gust force winds that only served to punctuate exactly where she planned to send him.

"Oops my bad" Daisy laughed as she then giggled, "It's rude to belch on family even if they are itty bitty brain food now."

Sean begged her not to eat him like a broken record as creativity in his arguments fated away in light of impending doom. Flailing around like a hollow shell of a man he stared into the wet living abyss with terror as his cute shapely giant predatory family member teased him with her eager licking tongue. Then abruptly Sean was dropped past her lush plump lips. Sliding toward a pitch black hole he panicked and nearly tumbled into her waiting throat.

Right before falling into the dark abyss of Daisy's throat calling to him with deep gurgles from her waiting stomach. Sean was smashed to the roof of her mouth by one playful gargantuan pink serpent. Halted just short of damnation by acids at least for the moment Sean in blinding darkness coughing up blobs of saliva begged, "Please don't eat me! I'm........ sorry for always calling you a pest and leach! Your my sister blood or not and I should have treated you that way! For the love of God don't do this.......DON'T FUCKING EAT ME! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD!"

Suddenly light shined once more as her lips parted. Sean hoped more than anything that Daisy planned to release him. Instead screams of terror greeted him as two young women entered his field of view. He was powerless to help them as they were unceremoniously shoveled into the living cave of Daisy's mouth. In moment's darkness engulfed him again once Daisy's lips sealed them all in. Sean was cramped and pushing back against the women screaming their heads off as he tried climbing out of this living nightmare.

Now getting randomly kicked by the two young women and hearing their mindless screaming was bad enough. But then a deep ear striking moan reverberated throughout the entire dripping craven and Sean knew this was Daisy reveling in their flavor. As they really were just food to Daisy now. Food that panicked while being toyed with like candy's once the massive lumpy pink creature under them began getting playful.

*Slurp GULP*

"NOOOOOOOO!" One of the young women screamed as she was flushed into the abyss in a single gulp.
Still remaining in her soaking mouth Sean was surrounded by a long deep moan as his predator savored the pathetic struggling of her prey down her throat. Inflamed with terror he frantically clawed with his hands and nails onto the lumpy slick surface below trying desperately to escape. In this cramped damp space he fought off the other young woman as she kicked him in panic. To his horror Sean endured a second wet thunderous sound as the screaming woman got whisked away by one all powerful gulp.

Without pause light flooded this pink dripping cave as Daisy's lips parted to greet two more human beings. They screamed, kicked and begged while being pushed in by massive fingers. It all happened so fast once new screaming people entered this living cavern of nightmares. Sean tried to rush out, but slipped and fell backwards in this slimy breathing pit. Blitzkrieg suction promptly forced him into the depth's of her throat. His screams, kicks and panic didn't matter. It was all going to be over now and there was nothing Sean could do as his body was encapsulated by Daisy's powerful elastic smooth tube of muscles.

Chapter End Notes:

Could add some chapters to this later or this might be all. In any case I hope what's here was a fun read.