- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the smuttiest thing I've ever written and was initially going to be a round robin one shot. Somehow it developed into a full short story.

His heart hammered hard in his chest as the coach drove through the gates of the gargantuan studio known as “Big Love Studios”. He could barely believe his luck. Not in a million years had he expected this to happen, for him to actually be here. Yet it had happened and soon he would see her.

Again.

If it was who he thought it was.

Ten-thousand dollars was the usual fee and that was for a two-hour slot with the star attraction. For the full experience it cost a million, though from what he had read from the millionaires and billionaires it was worth it.

Not that he would ever find out.

Guy Alexander had bought a raffle ticket a few months back for a huge sumr13;at least for himr13;of five hundred dollars. It was not an amount he had ever spent on a game of chance before, but the opportunity to see her was something he couldn’t pass up. At least not again. He had already skipped five times already and didn’t want to risk skipping for a sixth. Especially with the rumors that this might be the last time. If he hadn’t bought that ticket and it had been the last raffle, then he would have never forgiven himself. Not that he had expected to be one of the winners.

Though, winner was not the right term.

A few days after purchasing the ticket, buyer’s remorse had hit him, and it had hit him hard. A month later that remorse had turned into elation when he found out that he had actually won. Then disappointment had kicked in when he had realized that it wasn’t the top prize. It wasn’t even the second prize, but the dreaded third.

The raffle had been in three tiers. Tier one was the full premium experience which included everything. It was a whole day’s experience and was the pinnacle of what was on offer and usually cost a million dollars. Tier two was the ten-thousand dollar tier and was two hours with a choice of four options: mouth, breasts, vagina or ass. Unlike what some actually wanted, there wasn’t any actual contact. Instead it was a journey from inside what amounted to a giant transparent dildo. The lucky customer got to sit inside it while the giantess had her way with it.

Unfortunately, Guy would never experience that. Not that he wanted that experience, not on its own. He wanted to feel the love they had shared so long ago. She had been special to him once, and he didn’t want to be just another customer. No, he wanted more. But as he kept reminding himself, that wasn’t going to happen. Especially not with tier three.

Tier three was a simple meet and greet. While on its own that would be a good thing. But not this time. There were fifteen other people with him, both men and women. There would be no one-on-one and no chance of rekindling what had once been.

In total, over a million people had entered the raffle and he had to admit, the odds had been overwhelmingly stacked against him. He knew he was lucky just to be able to see her in person again, let alone anything else. He had a deep fear though that she wouldn’t remember him, or if she did that she didn’t want him to be there. What other reason could there be as to why she hadn’t contacted him?

Maybe it wasn’t even her. She went by the name “Big Love” and nothing else. But she looked so much like Chloe that he had to believe it was her. There was no one else it could be.

Right?

The coach came to a stop and the driver switched off the ignition. The tall seven-foot buxom lady that sat behind the driver stood up and pulled down on her skirt which had slightly ridden up her legs. She then spoke. “Here we are gentlemen and the two lucky young ladies. If you will follow me, I shall take you inside.”

The group all stood up and followed her out, Guy being the last one off. They followed her into a large room with tables and chairs where they all sat and signed a waver in case of accidental injury while on the premises. The group was then instructed on the dos and do nots of the meet and greet. No hollering, no requests, especially for her to do anything to or for them, and certainly no trying to touch her.

With all that out of the way, they were led to a large elevator that ascended up several levels before coming to a stop. They then exited and followed the tall buxom lady onto a large open area full of tables and chairs that overlooked an enormous courtyard. In the distance he could see the tower.

The tower had a rail on it which allowed the giant dildo to ride up and down. This enabled it to get into position for whatever the giantess wanted to do. The top position was used for blowjobs. The center position was used for when she wanted to titfuck it. The lower was for anal play and doggystyle. The bottom on the raised platform pointing up at the sky as for straight up sex.

While Guy had seen the porn videos that had been made, he had always wondered what it was like to see it in person? To enter inside her? He knew that it had to be an unforgettable experience. Then again, every experience with her had been unforgettable.

Everyone took a chair, most taking the ones closest to the railing. Guy, being last was forced to take one of the rear tables furthest away. As everyone else chatted away to each other, he sat there quietly feeling more nervous that he had ever felt before in his entire life.

He looked up as a group of tall beautiful women stepped out all holding bottles of wine and glasses. They placed them down in front of them, uncorking the wine before leaving. Guy watched as the others poured themselves a drink. He didn’t. He wanted to be fully aware when she came.

Well, perhaps “came” wasn’t the appropriate word in this circumstance.

Ten minutes passed before he heard a rumble. He looked over to see giant doors had opened on a large building on the far side of the humongous courtyard. He stared, as did everyone else in anticipation of her appearance.

Then she emerged, rising up out of the building step by step as though she were climbing gargantuan stairs. Maybe she was, but Guy was too mesmerized to put too much thought into it.

She was gigantic and she was completely naked.

It was hard to try and judge her size. Nowhere online did it say what her height was but she had to be five to six-hundred feet tall. She towered over them despite them being elevated. Also, she wore no clothes because there were none that could be made to fit. Not and be durable enough to survive.

None of that was what interested him, though. His focus was not on her body, but on her face. She looked so much like his ex-girlfriend Chloe, down to the dark eyebrows, eyes and frizzy hair that it was hard to believe it could be anyone else. He kept his gaze on her face until it was obstructed by her oversized breasts as she loomed over the group.

Guy couldn’t remember them being so huge. Well, in relation to her body that was. Of course every part of her was huge, but they appeared even more so.

He looked down her body and found that the platform they were on only went up to her lower thighs giving him and everyone else a clear view of her vagina.

With a rumble she sat down, her nipples peaking over the edge. Everyone craned their heads upwards to look at her face as she stared down at them with a warm smile.

One by one she looked at each person until her eyes land in his. Guy felt his heart palpitate as she seemed to stare at her for an eternity.

Her gaze left his and she addressed the whole group, her voice quiet yet still loud at the same time. “I’m so happy you all came,” she said.

Guy continued to stare in disbelief. This was actually happening. She was right there, almost within reach. It was Chloe. Those eyes, the mole on the underside of her left breast. It was all there, but magnitudes bigger. She had also filled out a lot in all the right places and had grown even more beautiful. She was a literal goddess.

Then the reality hit him. He was just some schmuck. Even if it was his ex-girlfriend, did she even care anymore? She could have anyone on Earth. He didn’t have the money or the looks. He couldn’t even hold down a job. He was a failure.

Guy closed his eyes as she once more spoke to the group. “Raise your hands and ask me some questions.”

He glanced briefly at the others as their hands shot up. His remained firmly on his lap, his gaze turning downwards at the floor. He didn’t have any questions, none that he wanted to ask in front of people. What if it was Chloe and she either didn’t remember him or pretended not to? He didn’t want to make an idiot out of himself. He felt depressed enough as it was.

“You there,” Chloe said.

Guy looked up to see her pointing at one of the two woman, her insanely big finger looming over her like a bus.

“What’s it like to have men literally inside you?” the woman shouted.

“No need to yell. I have very good hearing,” the giantess said.

“Sorry.”

“No need. And to answer your question, it’s amazing. Knowing what they’re seeing and experiencing. Knowing that I am the only one on the planet that can give them that experience. Also, it’s not just men. It’s women too. You probably know that since you’re here, but women also enjoy the experience. It’s especially unique for them.”

Chloe’s eyes fell on him a second time and he stared back. Did he see recognition in her eyes? As she focused on another person, then another, Guy realized that he was imagining it. She wasn’t looking at him specifically, but at them as a group.

This whole experience was quickly becoming torture.

She pointed to another who promptly asked his question. “Why does it cost so much?” he asked. “Like I’d never be able to justify paying even the lowest amount.”

“I know it might not seem fair, but it’s the way it is for a reason. If it was cheaper then we’d have to make it less personal. It would become a theme park and no one wants that. I want to keep it as intimate as possible. In fact, that was why we decided on doing the raffles. To give more people a chance that they would otherwise never have.”

The man didn’t seem entirely satisfied. Regardless, Guy could understand where she was coming from. He was a little jealous that others could buy her time when he couldn’t possible ever hope to be able to afford it. Then again, he used to get that time for free. Sure, she hadn’t been a giantess back then, she had been rather short. Even so, to his eyes she had been the most beautiful thing in the world. She still was.

“You there,” Chloe said pointing.

“Can you put me in your mouth?” a third asked. “That’s my thing and I’d love it if you’d do it. I’d be able to die happy. Not in your mouth, obviously. Though there is the hope.”

“Sorry, but this is a simple meet and greet,” she answered, a slight look of disgust on her face.

“It only has to be for five minutes,” the man pleaded. “I showered and everything.”

“No,” she repeated, her eyes once more falling on Guy. “As I said this is a simple meet and greet.”

“You sure you don’t want to suck on me? Come-on, do it. I know you want to. I’ve seen the things you do. Doesn’t it get to you that there’s a separation? Don’t you want to feel a real human inside you not some giant glass dildo? Or whatever the fuck it’s made out of.”

Her gaze shifted to the far side of the platform. Guy looked around to see two security officers approach. They stepped up to the man who had asked the question and whispered something into his ear.

Almost immediately he became angry. “You oversized bitch!” he shouted. “I just wanted you to fulfill part of my fantasy, but you can’t do that without me paying a million bucks you greedy fucking whore!”

Immediately, the guards grabbed him and hauled him to his feet. He struggled in their grip as they escorted him back to the elevator. Guy’s hand fell on his chest as he saw the look of pain on her face. The man’s comment hurt her and it hurt him in return.

Her eyes fell on him once again and he looked back with sorrowful eyes. She hadn’t deserved that. Sure, it cost a lot to come see her, but her food bill had to be as gargantuan as she was. Many were willing to pay, and so the price remained the same.

Chloe looked back towards those that had their hands raised, eagerly waiting to ask their questions. Guy looked down at his feet as one-by-one they got to ask them. So far he had found the experience rather disheartening.

It seemed to drag on forever, but eventually Chloe brought it to an end. “Okay, that’s all the questions I can take. It has been a wonderful experience.”

Guy looked up to see she was looking at him again. Her expression almost seemed sad.

“Do you have a question?” she asked him.

Guy opened his mouth but couldn’t think of anything. “No,” he said feeling his eyes fill with tears. He looked away and wiped them. He felt like a fool. He wanted to hold her, to hug her like he used to. He wanted to smell her hair, to feel her hands in his. But he would never have that again.

“Very well,” she said. “Thank you all for coming.” She stood up, the ground trembling as she found her feet. Her crotch was now the central point, filling their view. “Before you go, there is one more thing I must do as a thank you. It’s a little private show, especially for you.”

As she reached down and began to rub her clitoris, the group began to cheer. Guy stared at the sight for a few moments before turning his gaze skyward. Her eyes were peaking over her breasts and she appeared to be staring right at him as she massaged herself faster and faster.

The cheer of the crowd escalated as she began to thrust her hips. Then finally, with a look of ecstasy on her face she erupted. A waterfall of female ejaculate exploded over their heads, impacting the wall with enough force to crack it. The cheers grew feverish as it began to rain the remnants of her ejection.

Guy glanced towards the guards as he heard one of them speak. “Never seen her do that before,” he said to his friend.

The other guard concurred. “Yeah. I never knew she was a squirter. Something must have really got her going.”

“Yeah.”

Guy looked back at Chloe as she addressed them one last time. “Thank you all once again for coming.”

A voice yelled. “Looks like we’re not the only ones who came.”

There was some laughter and Guy felt a smile on his face. He was glad she had found her calling. He was just sad he couldn’t be a part of it.

The giantess waved as she turned and walked away back towards the giant doors. Guy reached out with his hand as she descended down and the doors closed behind her.

His heart ached with a deep sense of loss. This was it. His time with her was over and he, along with everyone else, would leave and he would never get the chance to see her again.

The tall attractive buxom lady from before stepped out of the door and briefly addressed the group before she escorted them back to the large elevator.

Guy didn’t hear anything that was said. He was on autopilot, his thoughts purely on Chloe. He could remember when he had first met her five years earlier in high-school. She had been a senior, a year older than him yet she had only been four-foot-four. She was a loner, bullied by near everyone else. He hadn’t exactly been mister popular, but he was ordinary enough to be ignored.

He had hated seeing it, especially when to him she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He had sought to get to know her. At first she had thought he was just teasing her like all the rest. Finally, though, he managed to gain her trust and they had become friends.

Being friend-zoned was not what he had hoped for, but he had excepted it all the same. It had been a few months later when he’d finally had the guts to ask her out properly. To his surprise she had said yes. He found out later, that she too had been disappointed that they had become mere friends.

They had started dating and for Guy it had been the best year of his life He’d never had a girlfriend before and the things she did were crazy. Then Chloe’s father had gotten a new job out of state on the far side of the county. They had kept touch for a while until one day he received a message that was near incomprehensible followed by a frantic phone call asking for help. Her voice had sounded strange, as though it wasn’t all there. Like she was a ghost or something.

At this point Guy had got his own place and a job. He had been saving so he could move across the country to be with her. He had dropped everything as soon as the call had ended and drove to her house. It had taken an entire day and by the time he arrived the army was there and her house and part of the neighborhood was a smoldering crater.

They had told him it was some meteor. Maybe it had been. Or maybe it had been something else. Whatever it was, the ramifications had been felt across the globe. Thousands of people had gone missing that day, with no real explanation. All of it couldn’t have been due to one meteor. Something else had happened. Now he knew, or at least he thought he knew. Chloe had grown big. What if everyone else that had vanished had shrunk? What if they were still alive?

Guy wiped his eyes again as they left the facility and got back aboard the coach. As they drove away, he rested his hand on the window, feeling he had left a part of himself back there. He felt empty as though nothing could ever fill the void.

“Chloe,” he whispered. “I love you.”