- Text Size +

Outside the big city was a petit neighborhood with several small houses. Inside one of these houses were Lucy and Marco, who were renting the place as they took a vacation from their home country of Mexico. Lucy twirled around in her short brown dress as she approached her boyfriend, Marco, holding a couple pills. Marco smiled.

"Are you finished, bae?" Marco said as he got up from the couch and brushed his gray shorts.

"Yes! Two mega growth pills fully assembled and ready to go." Lucy said with a smile. She gladly handed Marco one pill while she kept the other.

"Too bad that sexy dress won't be growing with you." Marco said. Lucy folded her arms under her busty chest.

"Are you saying you don't like me naked?" Lucy said.

"Oh, no no no! Of course not! I love you as a giantess no matter what you're wearing." Marco said. Lucy giggled.

"Me too, you soon to be super mega hunk of a man." Lucy said as she gently kissed Marco on the cheek.

"So how big are we going to grow?" Marco asked.

"I think the growth will be fast and furious until we hit 400 feet tall, then it will slow down a bit, but we should be over a thousand feet tall when all is said and done." Lucy said.

"Mmmmm… perfect. I wonder how much feet my fully erect cock is when we're that big." Marco said.

"Only one way to find out, baby." Lucy said as she opened her mouth wide and popped her pill in. She noticed Marco had not yet swallowed his pill.

"Baby?" Lucy asked.

"Can I watch you grow first, pretty please?" Marco said.

"Oh… alright. Just don't yell at me if pieces of the ceiling hit you." Lucy said, prompting a laugh from Marco.

 

Lucy then felt her skin ripple like water did anytime she stepped into it.

"Ooooooooh… the power rushing through me… is incredible!" Lucy said, with Marco watching (and getting a hard-on of course!) as Lucy's dress got tighter and tighter until it started to rip apart. Lucy was already a full head taller than Marco, who watched his girlfriend grow bigger and bigger. Her dress finally couldn't take any more stretching and ripped apart, falling to the ground around her bare feet. Lucy stretched her arms outward as she felt the top of her head brush against the ceiling.

"Ooooooh… oooooooooh…" Lucy said as she couldn't resist cradling her exposed breasts into her hands. Marco reached into his shorts and rapidly stroked his growing cock. He already felt like he was in heaven even though he didn't go through his growth spurt yet. Of course, the growth spurt showed no signs of slowing down as Lucy had to get down on her knees so she could grow a little more in the house. As she continued to moan and grunt, Marco took cover underneath her breasts as she pushed against the ceiling and tore the roof right off the house.

 

With the roof gone from the house, there was nothing to stand in the way of Lucy's growth spurt. Bigger and bigger the woman grew… 50 feet, 100, 150, 200, 300, until she was finally up to 400 feet tall like she hinted at earlier. Marco grinned from ear and ear, sitting just inches away from Lucy's big toe and looking up at his skyscraper-sized girlfriend.

"Mmmmmm… hurry up and join me, Marco, or I'll crush you like all the other bugs of this world." Lucy said as she raised one of her bare feet above. As much as Marco would get a kick over being crushed by Giant Lucy, he also wasn't about to pass up ruling the world alongside his 'queen,' and so he quickly popped his own growth pill into his mouth and gulped it down.

"Here I come, bae!" Marco said. He moaned and groaned as he felt his body transforming as well.

Bigger Marco grew and grew, feeling his shorts stretch out to unimaginable proportions. In fact, he felt his underwear snapping underneath his shorts first. Once he got up to 15-20 feet tall, his shorts finally couldn't take anymore and they ripped apart, falling to the now seriously cracked floor of the rented house. Marco greatly moaned as he felt himself growing, but also his penis becoming fully erect as he lightly stroked it with one of his hands. Lucy, from above, licked her lips watching her boyfriend grow and grow and grow.

 

A couple minutes pass, and Marco is finally the same size (maybe a tiny bit taller) as Lucy at around 400 feet tall.

"Mmmmm… hello there, handsome." Lucy said as she rubbed a hand against both his chest and his stomach.

"Greetings, your highness." Marco said as the two then shared a few kisses while Marco rubbed his hands around Lucy's short curly brown hair. The two then looked down at what was left of the house they rented, but also at the crowd that was gathering around the rest of the neighborhood.

"Oooooh… what are you ants staring at? Haven't you ever seen a giant couple about to destroy your pathetic little town?" Lucy said as she raised a foot up and slammed it down on the nearby house. That was enough to send the crowd running for their lives away from the naked giants, which brought smiles to both Lucy and Marco.

"Now they get the message." Lucy said.

"Let's not stop there, bae. I want to crush some more of this neighborhood before we go to the city." Marco said.

"Mmmmm… good idea. Nothing makes my feet happy more than crushing things!" Lucy said as she stepped forward and flattened a house, smiling as she lifted it up and admired what little was left of the structure.

 

The giant couple casually walked around the town, taking delight in what they were crushing underneath their bare feet. Of course, being naked to go along with being gigantic was proving to be a turn-on for both. Lucy moaned softly as she carressed her nipples, while Marco was softly rubbing his penis, watching it slowly grow longer and thicker. He felt more turned on as he watched Lucy get down on her hands and knees and crawl around the neighborhood. She moved her upper body left and right, causing her boobs to sway around like a pendulum. She lowered them until she knocked the tallest apartment off its foundation.

"Oooooh… that felt so good!" Lucy said. She then looked behind and saw Marco standing behind her and stroking his cock. Lucy moved to her knees and inched closer and closer to the cock until she was close enough to give it a couple licks.

"Mmmmm… look at that thing grow. Am I turning you on, my king?" Lucy said with a smile.

"Always, my queen." Marco said. He then watched as Lucy fell to her back, crushing many things underneath it as well as her butt.

"Let's give them a show then." Lucy said as she grabbed both her breasts and gave them a couple squeezes together. Marco immediately figured what his giant girlfriend had in mind. He walked around until both his feet were on either side of Lucy. Marco then slowly squatted down until his rock solid penis was touching Lucy's belly, causing her to giggle and squirm a little bit.

"Heeheehee!!" Lucy said. Once Marco rested on his knees and then settled his cock in between Lucy's breasts, Lucy closed them together… and the two giants started deeply moaning as Marco thrust his cock up and down.

 

The show went on for a couple minutes when finally Marco stood back on his feet and helped Lucy up as well.

"Not bad." Lucy said.

"Thanks, even though I like it better when you're on top." Marco said. Lucy rubbed a hand on his face and gave her giant boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek.

"We'll do that when we hit the city." Lucy said. Marco then walked around to Lucy's backside and couldn't help but snicker seeing all sorts of bloody spots on her back and her butt.

"Haha! That's probably almost 100 people you smushed!" Marco said.

"Heh… too bad they weren't smart enough to get away." Lucy said.

"I don't know… they probably ran. You were just too big." Marco said.

"Mmmmm… come on. This town is nothing. I want to go play in the city." Lucy said.

"As you wish, bae." Marco said as the two giants walked towards the big city in the distance. As they exited, the few people that managed to survive in the town gasped as they watched the two grow even bigger…

 

By the time Lucy and Marco reached the city, they had undergone another growth sport, which put them over 700 feet tall. With very few buildings reaching up to their height, the people of the city gasped and screamed seeing them tower over the city. Of course, Lucy and Marco smiled, especially as Marco gently grabbed Lucy by both her arms.

"Mmmmm… it's hard to believe we were once that insignificantly small." Marco said.

"I agree, baby. They're nothing but ants now." Lucy said as she took a step forward and crushed a building under her bare foot.

"Hey, bae. Why don't we give them a show before we kill them all?" Marco asked.

"Sure! Shall we dance?" Lucy said as she walked in front of Marco and grabbed his hands.

"Mmmm… dancing with my goddess is such a turn-on." Marco said as Lucy watched his dick get harder and thicker once again. As this happened, the two giants slowly waltzed around, raising their arms up and down while they bulldozed and crushed various things under their feet. They weren't focused on that, however. They instead kept looking at each other with smiles on their faces while they moved around and danced and twirled around each other. The two even laughed as they continued to grapple with each other.

"Keep that up and you may just tackle me to the ground." Lucy said.

"But that wouldn't be a bad thing, right?" Marco asked.

"Certainly not. But is THIS a bad thing?" Lucy said as she suddenly reached down and wrapped her hand around Marco's cock.

"Oooooooh… certainly not." Marco said with a smile as he felt his cock growing inside Lucy's grip. The two giants kissed again, with their moans sounding more like booms of thunder given the massive size of both.

 

After the two danced around (while Lucy continued to stroke Marco's cock) for a bit longer, Marco then looked at his girlfriend.

"Hey, let's give them a real show." Marco said as he winked one of his eyes. Lucy almost immediately knew what the giant had in mind.

"Oooooooh… good luck to the news helicopters trying to censor us." Lucy said as she watched Marco walk towards her backside. Lucy, meanwhile, rested her arms on a nearby skyscraper, making sure her breasts dangled freely in front of the windows as she bent down. Lucy moaned right away as she felt Marco slip his fully erect cock into her butt crack. Once Marco felt he was 'locked in,' he thrusted back and forth with great furor. Lucy yelled out in ecstasy. She always dreamed what it would be like to have sex while mega-sized, and it felt a million times better in real life. Marco sweetened the deal eventually by taking Lucy's breasts with his hands and rubbing them together. The two giants moaned and groaned for another couple minutes while a crowd of brave people gathered near their feet, masturbating themselves over seeing the biggest sex show ever.

 

Lucy eventually stood back to her full height just as Marco removed his cock from within her butt. Still, the passionate kissing didn't stop as Lucy turned her head and locked lips with Marco's while he continued to fondle her nipples. While this went on, Lucy took one of her hands and rubbed her pussy, causing her to deeply moan especially as she rubbed faster and faster, feeling her fingers dig inside her vagina. Lucy smiled as she looked down at the little people.

"Do you like what you see, you little insects?" Lucy asked as her voice boomed from above. Marco leaned his head over Lucy's shoulder and got a good look at the tiny people himself.

"Maybe you'll like this too." Marco said as he lifted one of his bare feet and hovered it over the crowd of people, with Lucy lifting up a foot herself. The people tried with all their might, but the feet of the giant couple were simply too big, and the whole group got flattened into bloody pastes with ease. Lucy and Marco both moaned and giggled.

"You know, they were probably too mesmerized with us having sex." Lucy said.

"And that was only the beginning!" Marco said. He started to lean in and passionately kiss Lucy once more. However, she leaned her head back.

"Hold on, Marco, dear. Let's save the rest of the show for the grand finale. Why don't we walk around a different half of the city and cause our own madness and mayhem?" Lucy said.

"Oooooh… good idea. I know some things I want to do with this baby." Marco said as he wiggled his fully erect penis around.

"Oooooh… you naughty little boy, you!" Lucy said as she quickly rubbed her hand across it.

"Haha! We're anything but little! Anyway, be careful, bae." Marco said.

"You too." Lucy said as the two giants went in opposite directions, each romping over their own section of the city.

 

Lucy walked nice and slow, taking delight in causing mass destruction with each step. Of course, she didn't want to just walk around and crush anything that moved. In fact, she heard her stomach rumble and came to a stop.

"Oooooh… I guess in the excitement to grow, I forgot to eat lunch." Lucy said. The mega giantess scanned the ground and looked for a large group of people, eventually seeing a group make the poor choice of running into a dead end alley. Lucy stuck her hand in the alley and scraped the people out. Some got impaled by her fingernails and died on the spot, while the rest tried to escape but eventually got swept into her giant hand. Lucy lifted the hand up in the air towards her face and licked her lips.

"You'll make a fine lunch for today." Lucy said as she opened her mouth wide and tilted her hand towards it, allowing the people to go screaming and falling inside. Lucy gulped and rubbed both her stomach and her breasts… which made her quite horny again.

"Mmmmm… I'm so turned on again. I MUST!" Lucy said as she walked around trying to figure out the right 'toy' to use for what she had in mind.

 

Eventually she came across an apartment building that rose to just below her knees.

"Perfect." Lucy said. She sat down and spread her legs apart on either side of the building, smiling as she saw a few stunned people on the balconies.

"Hello, little ants. You're about to get a perfect view of my vagina." Lucy said as she first rubbed her fingers up and down the building like it was a penis. In fact, she thought vividly of Marco and his dick as she took deep breaths and moaned. Then it was showtime. Lucy lifted herself off the ground to position herself, and then she went down, making sure the building was aligned with her cunt and then broke through into her pussy. Immediately the woman moaned and groaned as she twisted left and right and then bounced up and down, feeling the building grind against her vaginal walls.

"I… I can feel it… oooooooh!!" Lucy said as she closed her eyes and bounced up and down faster and faster. What turned her on even more was also the fact she was once again rubbing one of her nipples with her hands. Finally, she felt the building crumble apart inside of her, and she backed up (crushing a lot of stuff under her butt) and looked down at the wreckage she left behind.

"Pfffft… maybe now they'll build buildings that can withstand a goddess like me." Lucy said as she started to get back up, but instead fell on her frontside and smushed a whole lot of stuff underneath her chest.

"Mmmmm… this has been fun, but I better go see what Marco has been up to." Lucy said as she finally got up and walked to another section of the city.

 

Meanwhile, Marco smiled with delight as he casually stomped around the city, crushing almost entire blocks with each step.

"Ahhhhh… it's so fun being this huge. I can destroy whatever I want." Marco said as he stepped on a crowd of people that couldn't escape from underneath his feet in time. He then saw a skyscraper, the only one actually, that was almost the same size as he was. He peeked inside some of the glass windows around the stony looking structure.

"Don't run away, little bugs. You'll miss the best part of the show." Marco said as he grabbed his cock and made it grow and grow again. Feeling it become fully erect once more, Marco continued to rapidly stroke, his moans starting out mild and then becoming more intense.
"Ooooooooooh…" Marco said as he felt the pressure building in his bulging cock. Finally, the dam theoretically exploded as thick white liquid came shooting out from the tip of Marco's cock. And given how big he was, the semen gushed down the streets like water on a rainy day. The people got swept up in and likely drowned in the liquid as it overtook parked vehicles in its path.

Feeling the juice drip down his left hand, Marco looked down and smiled and saw the flood his ejaculation caused. He also smiled seeing his cock was still rock solid, and he had an idea as saw the organ was dangling in front of the building.

"Adios." Marco simply said before he swayed his hips to the right and then to the left, allowing his cock to go right through the middle floors of the building like an axe to a tree. Obviously the building couldn't take this kind of punishment and the building toppled over.

 

Marco then heard a series of booming footsteps. He looked over and saw Lucy approaching, first looking down at the toppled building and then over at Marco himself.

"You did that?" Lucy asked.

"Yep! Well, part of it." Marco said as he pointed down to his cock, which had shrunken down briefly but was bulking back up with the arrival of Lucy.

"Mmmmmm… now THAT's hot and sexy." Lucy said.

"And yet it's not the main event." Marco said.

"Oh! Want to do it now?" Lucy asked.

"Can we please?" Marco said as he gently set himself down on the ground, laying flat on it and gently rubbing his cock.

"Heck yeah!" Lucy shouted as she stepped towards the giant boyfriend. She started to sit down on top of him, but then took a couple steps back.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Marco said.

"I'm just going to get some people to sit in the front row." Lucy said. The giantess bent down and picked up several people into one of her hands, and it was definitely several given how big she was at just over 1,000 feet tall.

 

Lucy dropped the mixture of ant-sized men and women all around Marco's stomach area. The people knew they were tiny when they looked up and saw lone strands of body hair towering over them like trees in a forest… and they looked down and saw a belly button as big as the Grand Canyon (at least it felt that way!). They tried running towards Marco's chest as they saw the mega-sized Lucy descend down onto them, but Marco blocked their path with one of his arms if he didn't crush anyone with it.

"Don't hold back, bae." Marco said.

"Never for you, Marco." Lucy said as she felt part of Marco's cock slide into her pussy while she slid up, down, left, and right like she was riding a bull.

"Mmmmmm…" Lucy and Marco both moaned. It turned both giants on to see they had a stunned looking audience seeing the mega giants making love. Nearby buildings and other things got crushed as Marco slid his backside and legs around, crushing whatever was underneath them. The tiny people got thrown around as the giants shifted about, either falling to their dooms onto the ground or into Marco's navel… or even worse, getting crushed underneath Lucy's hand as she 'clawed' all over Marco's stomach.

"Ooooooh… that tickles!" Marco said.

"I would hope so, my lovable giant." Lucy said as she stroked the nipples on her breasts. Then she got back to grinding over Marco's cock, her breathing increasing in speed to match. Some people, including the tiny people on Marco's stomach, looked up in awe as the giantess got more and more intense with her sex.

 

And it was soon about to reach a climax, as Lucy started bouncing up and down (especially her breasts) on top of Marco, with both giants moaning and groaning faster than ever.

"Oh… Ahh… Oooooh… Aaaaaaaah…!!" both Lucy and Marco shouted. They both eventually felt themselves ready to explode.

"Gonna… CUM… LUCY!!" Marco said.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Lucy screamed as she felt her pussy filling up with liquid, both from herself and also from Marco. Naturally, with the help of gravity given how Marco's cock was pointed upward, the semen from both giants had no place to go but out once it completely filled Lucy up as the juices came pouring out. As this happened, both giants exhaled loudly, with Lucy crawling off Marco's body and laying flat on her back next to him.

"Marco." Lucy said.

"Yes, bae?" Marco asked.

"We should do this more often." Lucy said.

"I agree." Marco said.

 

A couple minutes later, the giants sat back up and looked around over the city, much of it totally destroyed.

"Just not in this city!" Lucy shouted, with both giants laughing in a kind of we-just-destroyed-this-city-like-Gods-would way. Marco soon got up and helped Lucy up to her feet.

"We'll just do it again in another city." Marco said.

"Mmmmm… hope you're ready for another round of me!" Lucy said.

"Always!" Marco said as the two giants leaned in and kissed each other passionately. Once they stopped kissing, they turned around and walked towards another city they spotted out in the distance. Lucy ended up walking into a news helicopter as it exploded against the skin of her stomach… but at her and Marco's size of nearly 1,200 feet tall and still growing… she never noticed.

 

And those in the city who managed to survive (most of them covered in the remains of humans, vehicles, and buildings the two crushed) could only watch as the giants faded into the distance.