- Text Size +
Story Notes:

WARNING: M/F Foot Content

                A small, purple bubble began to form from her lips. Hot air leaked from her mouth into the mouth, blowing up the bubble, stretching the walls of the sphere. The bubble grew bigger and bigger and bigger until the surface of the bubble shattered and returned to a wad of gum. The girl smiled and twitched the joystick sideways before pressing a complex set of inputs. The screen flashed as her character executed his special move, moping the floor with her opponent. The meek girl beside her began to shake, twitching her joystick and hovering her hand right above the buttons as she watched her character got the floor moped with them as the last little bar of health dissipated from the screen. She bit her lip and her hands slowly fell off of the board.

                Along the top of the arcade cabinet read in large, stylized characters: “Super Street Fighter II Turbo.” A long time ago in the history of the school, a principal introduced an arcade cabinet of his favorite game tucked away in the corner of the library, behind a soundproof door, where there were four chairs, a potted plant, and the newly installed game from Capcom. The principal saw it as an interesting way to get people to bond over games and to raise funds for the school. Unfortunately, he passed away due to an untimely accident after installing it, making it a final memorial for his death. Many people opposed the idea and tried to get it taken down, but they weren’t willing to take on the backlash the action could incur, especially with a plaque made for his on the machine. So, it was tolerated, and the students played. They played until they no longer wanted to play. When she came. A goth girl with no friends and an attitude so revolting, her looks couldn’t make you talk to her. She had large, supple breasts that peaked out from her black jacket, soft lips, fair skin, mesmerizing eyes, great hair, and a great body. But you couldn’t let her charming appearance fool you. She was as sadistic as they came, spitting fire like the bitch she was. If you played, you played by her rules, and she would taunt you till you completely lost your cool and lost the game. Whenever she played, it was always the same rule: the loser worships the other feet. Many have tried to beat her, taunt her, or any other means to get back at her, but she had real skill. Her Street Fighter skills were bar none, far above anyone else. People trained, but they still lost in the end, because she trained harder. Sometimes it would turn physical, but she was also physically strong, forcing the loser to worship her feet. A menace to the school. Soon everyone would stop playing for fear of tasting her nasty feet. So, she would just target kids one by one, forcing them to fight against her unless they wanted to be abused by her.

                At first teachers tried to stop her, but she couldn’t care less if she was suspended and would even punish the teachers at her own whim. They one by one dropped off and stopped trying to stop her, so her terror continues to ensue.

                The tiny, meek girl slowly turned towards the goth bitch, trembling; cold sweat pouring down her forehead. The goth bitch had a smug grin on her face as she looked down on the girl. “Well, I guess you’re just my foot bitch now. So then, why don’t you get down on your knees and bow down at my feet.” All she could do was tremble in place, panicking with fear. She watched as her nightmare began to form before her eyes. A hand moved towards her head. The goth bitch grabbed her hair as the tiny girl cried with tears pouring from her eyes as she was dragged to the ground. Her face was rubbed against the tall, black, goth boots with a shiny gleam from the constant licking polish with a tall 5 inch heel.

                “Stick out that tongue foot bitch.”

                The girl stuck out her tongue and wiped it against the hard surface of the boot and even sucking on the heel before moving onto the second boot. Goth bitch began to laugh as the meek little foot bitch looked up and saw the satisfied face of her torturer. The goth bitch zipped down the boots and took her ripe feet from their hot, sweaty cases, covered in stockings. The stench began to fill the room. The strong stink of her sweaty feet wrapped in stockings. She rubbed her sweaty, socked foot in her face, rubbing in all of the foot lint and moistening her face. The goth bitch pulled as hard as she could on her hair, pushing it into the stocking.

                “Deep sniffs bitch!”

                More tears streamed down her face and she broke down completely from the horrible humiliation she was suffering.

                “SNIFF!”

                She whimpered before taking a large sniff of her foot.

                “Good, now take it off. BITE MY STOCKING OFF MY FOOT, FOOT BITCH!”

                The girl bit the stocking and accidently bit the flesh.

                “NOT MY SKIN BITCH!”

                She was kicked in the face before being forced to try again. Once more, the girl nibbled on the sock before finding enough of a grip on the fabric and pulling on the stocking. The goth bitch went the rest of the way, taking it fully off.

                The goth bitch wiggled her toes, wafting the stench towards the girl, even stronger than before. Her sole red from the heat of her footwear, contrasting with the pale complexion of the top of her foot. Each toe was painted in black, just like her soul. She shoved her foot in the girl’s face, rubbing it from side to side, laughing at her.

                “My god, you are so pathetic. This is why everyone in this school is just my foot bitch. Now lick. LICK ALL THE SWEAT AND STICK OFF MY SOLES.”

                Slowly the tongue creeped out of her mouth as she closed her eyes and braced herself. Her nose scrunched from the disgusting, cheesy scent of her pungent foot.

                The goth bitch pulled on her hair and shoved the girl’s face around, wiping her sole against the slimy tongue. Goth bitch made sure to never wash her feet just to make her victims suffer, taking in the soothing pleasure of having a foot rag on her sole, wiping off all the grime, sweat, and dust. She pulled her foot from the girl’s face for only a moment, giving her a chance to breathe before shoving the full length of her sweaty foot down her throat, gagging her.

                “SUCK MY TOES. OH… OHHHHH…. OH YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FACE FUCK MY TOES YOU DIRTY FOOT BITCH! DON’T FORGET TO GET IN BETWEEN! GET THAT DISGUSTING FOOT RAG IN BETWEEN MY TOES YOU WORM!! IF I DON’T FEEL IT IN FIVE SECONDS, I’LL PROMOTE YOU TO FOOT SLAVE!”

                The girl frantically slipped her tongue in between the toes, sliding between them and she continued to suck out all of the foot sweat and grime, cleaning the toe-jam from the crevices, swallowing it like she was starving.

                “OH YEAH! … good girl. Good girl. Keep lapping up all of that foot slime accumulating between my toes. That feels soooooooo good. I live to dominate sad, pathetic, weak bitches like you. Worship me like the goddess I am compared to the worm that is you. Oooh! That’s the spot. Yes, you live to serve goddesses like me, isn’t that right foot bitch?”

“…”

“ISN’T THAT RIGHT FOOT BITCH.”

The girl struggled a, “Mmmmhmm”, while gagging on her toes, cleaning them one by one.

After goth bitch felt satisfied, she took her foot out the girl’s mouth, glistening with saliva before pushing the girl to the floor with her foot, rubbing the sweat contaminated saliva all over her face.

“Now you can smell like my feet for the rest of the day, but I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Goth bitch raised her foot in the air and pulled it back till it hovered over the edge of the girl’s shirt. A devilish grin appeared on her face as she shoved the drenched foot under the girl’s shirt until they reached the breasts, where her toes grasped her tit and began to squeeze while the girl moaned in pain and pleasure.

“Yeah, that’s right. You enjoy pleasuring me and you enjoy my feet, now don’t you? DON’T YOU BITCH.”

Goth bitch used her other stocking foot and rubbed it in her face, forcing her to inhale that foot stench while the other foot played with her nipple.

                “OH YEAH! OH YEAHHHHHH! YOU’RE JUST A FOOT TOY AREN’T YOU BITCH! AREN’T YOU!”

                Goth bitch continued to humiliate the poor girl to her hearts content, until she finally felt satisfied.

                “Well, I guess you can go then. Wouldn’t want to break my new foot toy now, would I? So scurry along you pathetic worm, and live in fear of your goddess, because one day you will worship me again.”

                Goth bitch stuck her foot right in front of the meek girl’s face and made a tiger claw motion with her toes while letting out a playful, “Rawr!”

                 All the color left the girl’s face as she desperately scurried on out as fast as she could, crying like a baby from the humiliation and abuse she was subjected to. All the while, goth bitch continued to laugh at the misery she induced.

                That was until someone passed by the crying girl and stepped inside the room, looking around in awe. The goth bitch seemed confused. Wondering why anyone would dare step inside here without knowing the consequences. Oh well, more prey for me, goth bitch thought.

                The boy had nice, wavy hair colored a light brown and sleepy eyes that coupled his warm smile. He had a pleasant vibe to him. The literal opposite of goth bitch. She seemed irked by the atmosphere he gave off, but her devilish sensibilities took over when she plotted the ways she would crush his spirit when she crushed him in a game of street fighter.

                Goth bitch condescended towards the boy, smirking at him while she put back on her stocking and her boots.

                “Well, did you come for a game, little boy?”

                The boy scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, “Yeah, I was hoping to play against you if you don’t mind.”

                The goth bitch narrowed her gaze and lifted the corner of her mouth, “Sure, I mean we’re all just here for a friendly game anyways. You know the rules, don’t you? Loser worships the winner’s feet.”

                “Yeah, but do you mind if I change what I get if I win?”

                 Her eyebrow raised in curiosity, “What’s that?”

                “If I win, I’d rather just take a picture of you. Is that ok?”

                “Just a measly picture? Well, you sure are a wimp. Worse than I ever imagined. Now then, let’s play so I can beat your sorry ass.”

                “Well… I guess you’re right. Let’s play then.”

                The boy and goth bitch placed their hands on the board, in position to play.

                Goth bitch pressed a certain input of buttons and Akuma appeared as a playable character before goth bitch selected her. The boy picked Ryu.

                “Wow, you really are asking to lose, aren’t you?”, she mocked.

                The battle began and Akuma and Ryu leaped forward into battle.

                At first Goth Bitch got the first strike, but something unexpected happen. She began to lose her advantage. She started losing the match and soon the last sliver of her life bar vanished. She lost the first round. Her face started to flush red with anger as she jerked her head towards the boy, looking embarrassed by his success, scratching his head. She was furious.

                “You just got lucky! I’ll win next round!”

                The next round started, and goth bitch went full on with her goth bitch fury and crushed her opponent, winning by a land slide, breathing heavy from the intense button mashing and her intense fury.

                “See, now I hope you like feet, because my other foot needs some loving from a foot bitch.”

                “Dang, I’m in trouble, aren’t I?”, he exclaimed while wearing his care-free smile.

                The final round started, and the goth bitch darted Akuma towards Ryu. A sly grin appeared on her face as she invited the same button combination as before to the meek little girl. The screen flashed and Akuma was about to deal to a devastating blow when Ryu began to take stance and… and… block. Goth bitch watched as her attack was completely neutralized before the screen flashed once more. This time, it was Ryu’s turn. He completely annihilated the goth bitch, destroying the last of her health with one long combo. 

                Goth bitch’s hands trembled before leaving the board, before clenching her fists and her teeth.

                For the first time in the history of the school, the goth bitch had lost a match.

                “GOD DAMNIT! I LOST! … Fuck… Well, I guess I finally lost.”

                “So, you’ll let me take the picture?”

                “Of course, you won it, didn’t you? Now I can’t humiliate you. So then, take your picture already before I change my mind. I have my pride, don’t I? I won’t slight you after I agreed to the terms.”

                “Can you pose for me then?”

                “I NEVER AGREED TO THAT LOSER!”

                “Ok, well never mind then.”

                “Can’t believe I lost to such a loser…”, she muttered under her breath.

                “I’ll just get my camera really quick.”

                 “Hurry up already!”

                The boy got the camera out of his backpack and set up the shot.

                “Say cheese!”

                “Yeah, yeah, now take the camera already.”

                “Ok, here we go! 3. 2. 1. Cheese!”

                He snapped the shutter and a flash came from the camera.

                “Finally, it’s ov-”

                Goth bitch froze in her tracks before shrinking down. Her body began to freeze as the world around her got smaller and smaller. She shrunk down until she was no taller than 2 inches, with her body stuck with her arms beside her body and her legs one next to the other, like a toy-figure.

                Goth bitch was stuck on the ground in her frozen body, What, I can’t move. What happened? How did this happen? How could this happen? NOOOOOOOO! Why did I shrink down? I can’t even move. The boy looked down on the tiny figure in front of him and his care-free smile faded before he knelt down and picked up goth bitch. No, what are you doing? Stop. Stop. Stop! STOP! STOOOOOP! NOOOOOO! PUT ME DOWN! He then put her in his pocket before heading back home.

                Goth bitch struggled but didn’t budge an inch, completely petrified in her tiny, doll like body.

                When the boy came home, he headed up to his room and the girl from his pocket onto the floor before taking his shoes and socks off. The Goth Bitch stared up at the boy’s feet involuntarily, thinking to herself, Eww, that’s disgusting…

                The boy then sat on the couch and dropped his feet to the floor his sole hovered over the girl, No, wait, what are you doing? Stop. Come on, this isn’t fair. Please stop. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I hate feet, so please stop. Stop it. Stop! STOP! But it was no use, because no one could hear her thoughts as the large, meaty sole descended upon her and molded around her dollish body. NOOOOOOOO! Come on! FUCK THIS IS HELL! Oh, gross! This is so sick! I can still smell the disgusting, cheesy scent and feel the pungent sweat crawling down my skin even though I can’t move a muscle. LET ME OUT!

                The boy began to play with goth bitch like a toy. He rolled her under his sole and scrunched the wrinkles together so she would get caught in between. Every movement was pure torment, no, even more like pure hell. All she could do was whine in scream in her cage of a body as she was used as nothing more than a doll for his tired, sweaty feet. He rolled goth bitch back and forth, up and down, all along the length of his sole before finally getting bored and moving her in the arch right above the ball of his foot, scrunching his toes so she was firmly stuck there. He then lifted his foot and dropped her body on the table, Oof, how disgusting! It’s not fair to be shrunken down and used like nothing more than an object! I never agreed to this! The sole then descended on her once more before rolling her till she was placed neatly between his plump, sweaty, digits; nestled between the big toe and the second toe alone with the rest of his toe-jam and foot grime. This is so sickening! I’m stuck between his slimy toes! I’m a girl! A sadistic bitch! A goth chick with an attitude! I DON’T DESERVE TO BE MASHED BETWEEN SWEATY TOES LIKE FOOT FILTH!

                The goth bitch began to lament how she was treated, feeling like she was less than human, because that’s how she felt as the toes scrunched over her body. I don’t want this… Why did this happen. I’m better than this, yet I’m completely helpless against his massive toes. No, this is completely unfair… Is this how they felt when I punished them… I’m sorry, so god, please give another chance… Please… This is worse than hell! I hate it!

                Unfortunately, there would be no prayers answered tonight. The boy placed once foot over the other one and started to pass goth bitch between his toes, like you would a pen, spinning around each digit, dragging her through all that foot sweat and slime she desperately hated. Woah! STOP! PLEASE STOP! STOP PLAYING WITH ME USING YOUR TOES YOU SICKO! YOU’RE MAKING ME NAUSEOUS. But the boy never did stop. Not until late into the late, when he slid her into the arch with his toes before smushing her between them and the ball of his foot. He made his way to his room and went to sleep in the bed. He then tactfully slid her in between the tight embrace of his fourth and pinky toes, making sure she didn’t slip out, chuckling to himself before heading to bed. Goth bitch’s spirit had finally had been broken as she thought to herself, He hasn’t grown me back and I still can’t move at all… THIS IS NOT FAIR…! I DON’T WANT TO BE AROUND HIS DISGUSTING FEET FOR ANOTHER SECOND! … But I guess it doesn’t matter what I want anymore, because I’m just a spec of dirt between his toes, indistinguishable from all the foot grime. He played with me like an object… I guess this is my life now. I’m no longer goth bitch. I’m just a foot toy. Goth bitch began to cry, trapped between the toes, but no tears came out from her petrified face. She was forced to cry without anyone able to see it or hear it; not even she could feel it. Truly, she had been broken. The once terrifying goth bitch had been transformed into a toe toy.

                The next day, the students came to find that the goth bitch had disappeared, but no one was able to find her no matter how hard they looked. Soon, they came to give up on the search near the end of the week. During that time, the meek little girl who had been scarred from the humiliation received a strange present from a boy who was quite care-free. It was a figure shaped suspiciously close to goth girl. The meek girl smiled and threw the figure into her sock and nestled it underneath her toes, right above the ball of her foot before giving a quick thanks and leaving with a tiny, helpless passenger under her toes, never to be heard from again, forced to live a life under feet.