- Text Size +

Julie sighs as she finally gets home, slamming the door shut behind her. It was so damn hot outside! How anybody could enjoy it is beyond her. Still, it was totally worth it. She walks into the living room, pausing only to brush her blonde hair out of her face, collapsing onto the sofa almost immediately afterwards. It only takes a moment for her to get comfortable, though soon after a frown crosses her face – her gaze shifting down to the boot adorning her foot. Her foot shakes quickly, a sigh escaping her lips. Typical, the tiny she’d thrown inside it hadn’t survived the trip. Fucking pathetic. For a second she ponders it, wriggling her foot around within the boot – did he drown in her sweat, or was he crushed? The thought only persists for a second before she decides she doesn’t care, a shrug coming from her before she forgets about it. After all, it’s not like she has a shortage.

With that in mind she picks up her bag, a slight giggle escaping her as she purposefully shakes it more than she should – listening carefully she can just make out small screams coming from within. With a grin her hand goes inside, grabbing the people within – none too gently, either. She doesn’t know who they are, and she definitely hadn’t intended to stock up on tinies – she was just going for a walk, but a family in front of her was going too slow for her liking, and.. well, now she has more tinies to play with!

“Hey! I’m sure you’re wondering what’s happened, and I’m happy to let you know that your old life is over! Your new ones probably won’t be as long, or as happy, or as.. fuck it, why am I talking to toys anyways? You’re not human anymore, I’m your Goddess, that’s all you need to know. Now, what to do with you…”

She ponders, looking over them. They won’t be fit for any permanent duties – Out of the four of them, one of them already looks to have a broken leg, and apparently she’d squeezed harder than she’d meant to – another one of them has their arm bent at an awkward angle. No, these will be temporary toys. In fact, they won’t be toys at all – a pang of hunger hits her, and going to her fridge would mean moving. Without a second thought she picks one of them at random, opening her mouth as she throws them inside. There’s no fanfare here, no playing it up for the other tinies in her hand – they’re simply picked up and thrown into her maw, her lips closing behind him. A second later the crunches hit them – the sound of screaming, of bones popping and snapping, flesh tearing – before, with another bite, the screaming stops. Julie notices none of this, simply enjoying having her snack – swallowing it with a refreshed “Ah!” before throwing another one in. The same pattern follows, the teeth crunching down on the limbs, pulverising them to nothingness, before eventually ending the pitiful existence. The two toys in her hand are sobbing now, begging – and yet she doesn’t even glance down at them as the next one enters, instead focused on her phone. It’s not long before the last tiny is forced inside the now bloody maw, all darkness disappearing as her soft lips close behind her. She sobs, clawing at the tongue, kicking at the teeth, but it’s no use – Julies tongue is more than strong enough to force her into place, and since it’s her last snack, special attention is being paid to her. Her already bloody teeth clamp down on one leg – snapping it clean off, crushing the bones – the second leg following. Her dexterous tongue repositions the screaming girl, her arms forced over the teeth, which – SNAP – quickly follow her legs. But this time, there is no killing blow – the tongue sliding the girl to the back of her throat, before, with a simple swallow, the girl is sent down her throat, towards her stomach, where her fate is sealed.

A pleased sigh escaped Julie as she forced herself up, stretching slightly. Eating tinies always cheers her up, especially the knowledge that, right now, one is slowly being digested alive inside her – it would have been so easy to end their suffering, too! But they’re not worth focusing on, and the poor girl quickly leaves her mind as she makes her way towards her bedroom.

Upon finally entering her bedroom she sits upon her bed, lifting her foot up – finally freeing her sweaty, socked foot from the confines of the boot. The second foot quickly follows, and it’s only a few steps to her shoe closet. She opens it, a faint smile playing at her lips as she spies the many tinies dotted around inside – all with collars tied to the wall, ensuring they can’t escape. She casually, without a care, throws her shoes inside the closet – giggling loudly as her right one crushes one particularly unlucky slave – before closing the closet, locking them in silence once more. They know what to do – know that if her boots aren’t licked completely clean by the next time she opens the closer, both inside and out, then none of them are getting food for a week. Although, theres a chance that’ll happen anyways – she often has more important things to do then feed pests, such as nap or.. anything, really. There’s enough dirt for them to eat on there anyways, they’ll be fine. The last time they hadn’t cleaned them quick enough, she’d also crushed about half of them too, as a show of strength. Of course, the shoes had only been in there for 2 minutes before she opened it again, and they’d been trying, but rules are rules!

Her socks are the next to be removed – absolutely soaked with sweat due to the summer heat, but that gives her an idea! She goes to her closet, grabbing a shoebox she had on the top shelf – opening it up reveals around 50 or so tinies, no more than an inch tall each, crowded together, their eyes instantly looking up at her. These were her “misc” tinies – ones she didn’t have a use for, or didn’t particularly care about. Definitely not enough to feed or water them. At least normally, that is.

“It’s your lucky day! You lot have been in here for how long? 5 days? A week? Well, I’m going to give you something to drink! Enjoy!”

Is all the tinies hear before both huge, wet socks land on top of them – not only blocking out all light, probably crushing a few of them, but making it impossible to breath without getting a lung full of her foot sweat. With an evil giggle she shakes the box a little bit before returning it to her closet, probably to forget about it – they weren’t important, anyways. Now, for what is important!

She gets up, walking towards her computer – sitting down with a comfortable sigh, booting up her pc. On her desk are a few clear tubs, three to be precise – one holding two larger than normal tinies, one holding on particularly big tiny – around five inches or so – and the last containing a pretty small one. Without a word she knocks over the tub containing the pair, sending them tumbling down onto the desk – her huge hands quickly grabbing them and casually dropping them onto the floor beneath her. Almost immediately her feet come down on top of them, her toes wriggling in pleasure as they do what they’ve been trained to do. These two she actually knew before she shrunk them, unlike most of her tinies, which were random people. They were her friends, but one day they got into an argument and.. well, it’s their own fault really. What were their names again? Sarah? No. Sasha? Ah, who cares, they’re foot toys now. She instead just focuses on the wonderful feeling of their tongues lapping against her sweaty feet as she opens the internet, logging onto DeviantArt. It should be just like any other day, but today the tinies hear a happy squeal coming from her – some of her toes happily clenching, sending one of the foot toys faces directly between her toes, her head feeling like it’s going to explode from the pressure.

“250 watchers! Finally! I wonder what I can do to celebrate this..”

She idly starts tapping away at the computer, staying like this for an hour or so, before she notices something. Something annoying. For gods sake, one of her snacks earlier had the audacity to get a bone stuck between her teeth – how fucking dare they?! With an angry sigh she retrieves the small tiny from her desk, her angry eyes focusing on him for a second.

“Okay toothpick, you know what to do. Grab everything from between my teeth, clear my mouth out. Eat it, I don’t fucking care, just do what you need to do.”

Her good mood gone, she practically throws him inside of her maw – luckily for him, he lands on her wet, soft tongue, breaking his fall. Unfortunately for the last tiny on her desk, she’d now in a rather upset mood – something a stress toy is perfect for helping with. A sadistic grin crosses her face as she reaches in, only growing larger as she sees her cowering from her grasp – lowing herself into the corner of the tub, trying desperately to fend of the finger. Well, Julie can’t have that! A quick tug and the tinies wrist is shattered, her screams sounding like music to Julies ears. Her had now easily clasps around the little stress toy, squeezing much harder than she needs to – already feeling some ribs popping, a snap or two emanating from it. Pathetic. But theres still fun to be had…

Julie quickly rummages around in her desk, looking for.. where is it.. Oh, there it is! With a grin she reveals a needle, grinning wickedly as the little stress toy sees it herself – uttering such cute things as “no”, “please” and “Have mercy”. Awh, it’s adorable she thinks that’ll help! To start with though, she won’t need the needle. A firm grip on her shin, twist it a bit, and… ahh, theres the oh so relaxing sound of her kneecap shattering! In fact, it’s so calming that she can’t stop herself from doing it again – rendering both of the toys legs a broken, useless mess. The screams seem to reach a new pitch at this point, no longer being able to speak words, but that’s exactly what Julie was hoping for! But she’s not done yet! After all, the pet still had one working arm. And her last snacks weren’t too filling…

With no further thought, Julie reaches forward, her fingers curling around her toys good arm – a quick yank rips it off at the shoulder surprisingly cleanly, leaving Julie holding the arm. Whilst she was going to just eat it, she can’t resist messing with the tiny first – slapping her across the face, hard, with her own severed arm, giggling loudly as she pops it into her own mouth – chewing it loudly, the crunch of bones being heard once more. However, it’s juicer than she expected.. Oh, the toothpick slave was still in there! Well.. it’s too late now, sucks to be him! She laughs slightly as she swallows them down, now knowing he’s still alive – but not for much longer of course. She grins as she takes the needle, leaning close to her stress toy as she says, in a taunting voice

“Awwh, is the baby hurt? Don’t worry, seeing you like this makes me all hot.. it’s only fair I return the favour~”

With that Julie almost slams the girl onto her desk, holding her down with one finger – the other hand bracing the needle. With startling precision the needle moves forward, towards the toys pussy – her screams starting anew. But it can’t help, Julies finger simply too strong as the needle reaches it mark, pushing forward – sliding into her lower lips, being pushed further up. Blood starts to spring from her almost immediately, and yet she carries on pushing. After a second she feels some resistence, but a quick push and, with a crack, it disappears – allowing her to keep pushing. The toy is merely shaking now, unable to make noise, it’s eyes wide – before, with one final push, the needle erupts from it’s mouth. A small giggle comes from Julie, her good mood now restored, as she simply drops the toy in the bin. A sudden rumble from her stomach makes her realise she should probably get food – real food, not these pathetic shits. With a sigh she stands up, frowning at the two crunches she feels beneath her feet. What was.. oh, shit, her foot slaves were still there. Ah well, she thinks with a shrug

She can always get more.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story, and if you did, please leave feedback! It helps a lot!

Check out of my deviantart for the rest of my stories, and, if you're interested, I'm currently taking commissions!