- Text Size +

Chapter 01 – Luring Out Her Date

Giganta had him exactly where she wanted. Nicely nestled between her gigantic breasts.

She had caused just enough commotion to bring him out and thankfully he had been alone. This was good because otherwise it wouldn’t have worked. Then again, she hadn't thought it would have worked anyway.

The kiss they had shared after defeating the armies of Apokalipse had opened her eyes. Well, actually she had been crushing on him for a while. Though perhaps that was a bad term to use.

Roughly ten minutes ago she had grown in the street, scared a few people but otherwise done nothing. Then, with the news helicopter above her she had sat down with one hand on the ground and waited. A few perverted men had taken this opportunity to take some pictures between her currently akimbo legs and she had on a whim decided to give them a little peak of what lay underneath.

Just a little peak, though.

The truth was she was feeling horny and Flash was on the menu to satiate it. She wanted to see what was under that red uniform, more his face than his body. His suit was tight enough that she could see the outline of his muscles yet he clearly wore a cup or some kind of armor around his crotch. She often wished she had X-ray vision like Superman so she could see what lay underneath. She had a feeling Flash was packing some serious man-meat, but knew to keep her expectations down.

Even if he wasn't, Giganta could simply grow and use him in other ways. He had quick hands and was durable. He'd make a great toy and she had a feeling he’d be more than happy to be one. She also had an inkling that he was up for just about anything, and she couldn’t wait.

She had waited there, growing bored as the police had shown up, telling her to shrink down and give herself up. She had no interest in doing either and as the minutes rolled past she started to believe he wasn’t in the city.

Then a mere two minutes ago he had turned up.

"No time, long see," he had said.

She had smiled down at him. "It's 'long time, no see'," she corrected.

"Do we really have to do this?" he had asked.

"Oh, we do," she had answered. "Come stop me from destroying your city."

"Can't we just kiss again?"

"Stop me and we might," she had said, wiggling the fingers of the hand that was currently on the ground.

As she had hoped, he ran up that arm and onto her shoulder. She stood up immediately, which made him slip and fall, which wasn't planned. Especially when he grabbed onto her earring, his feet now dangling fifty feet off the ground.

"Ow," Giganta had said.

She tried to get him off, but he held on tightly to her earring, which pulled painfully against her earlobe.

“Ow, owow,” she said. “Let go.”

“No,” he said.

“Okay, okay. Let go and I promise to give up and leave.”

“You double promise?”

“I triple promise and I’ll leave the city.”

He let go and she held him up to her face with a smile.

“You triple promised,” Flash said.

“Yes I did.”

She then pulled the front of her dress forward and dropped him in. His head and upper torso fell into her cleavage, his legs kicking in the air.

Giganta grinned. “Enjoy the ride.”

Things couldn't have gone better. She had him exactly where she wanted and now she was going to take him somewhere a little more secluded and give him the time of his life.