- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi guys this is my new satory im starating. LEt me know what you guys think! I'm thinking about introducing some of the other characters next chapter. I definitely have some fun stuff planned. Consider the first chapter more of the intro. Were going to be building up to a party scene with multiple women. But, all in due time. First we have to meet the femme fatales

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter really is more of an introduction setting the scene for what is to come. A little action, but much more will be in next chapter.

 

100 years ago, biological warfare struck the world. Germany had spread a gas across the entire planet, giving every male the shrinking virus. The shrinking virus was most dangerous due to the fact that you never knew when it would activate. When the gas first fell, 25% of the male population was immediately shrunk to miniscule height. 

The lucky ones were slightly bigger, the biggest being upwards of 6-8 inches. The unlucky ones, however, could be as small as a centimeter. For the next 20 years, the world was at war. The nations of the world were forced into taking sides. China was the one to lead the resistance against Germany. America was closely allied with the chinese. 

At the time of the war ending 65% of the male population had shrunk. All hope was seeming lost, as shrunken males would not be able to reproduce. However, just as fate may have it, a means to an end came. The Americans dropped tactical nukes on Germany, wiping the country off the face of the planet. The war was over. But nobody knew what to do about the shrinking population. That is, until it was discovered that any newborn males born after the gas had been exposed, were half as likely to have the shrinking virus activate. Now, in the modern day, any male who has shrunk is no longer considered human. They are nothing more than mere playthings for the giants who stumble upon them. 

Riku was born after the cloud, as it had come to be named, had been released. 80 years after, in fact. Now, 20 years old, he was just trying to make ends meet at his deadbeat fast food job. Every day he dealt with the same bull shit. Customers coming in and out, always mad about one thing or another. He went into his saturday morning and gave his coworkers the usual greetings. Alexis was the first one he saw, she was running the front register. She was a tall blonde with medium cup breasts. She had an ass that made all the guys heads turn, too. Although Alexis kept plausible deniability, it was always rumored around the workplace that she kept a tiny on her while she was at work.

 It wasn’t uncommon for people, especially women, to find tinies and keep them as pets. Considering the shrinking condenses their body cells making them virtually indestructible, they are extremely viable as toys, for anything the mind can dream of. 

“ Hey Girlie, how’s it been today?” You said to her, pretending to sound excited. 

“ You know, the usual. Busy as all hell, not enough staff, and its hotter than all hell in here. I’m sweating my ass off! Literally!” She exclaimed. You laughed and headed back to punch in. As you were heading back up front, however, you began to feel light-headed. You brushed it off as just not enough sleep, and continued up front. When you got up there, Alexis looked at you worried. 

“You okay, there? You look a little pale.” Just as Aleis had finished saying it, it happened. The shrinking virus struck you. You immediately were shrunk, clothes and all, down to 3 inches tall. You couldn't even begin to process what had just happened. You took a moment taking in all your surroundings. The tiles of the floor looked like plateaus with deep valleys in between them. You could see the rustling of several other coworkers feet in the distance. But most prominently, you could see Alexis. Her black work shoes were as tall as you were, but a hundred times the size of you. You craned your neck back, looking up at her, taking in the massive sight of her. Your eyes followed up her toned legs, up to her amazing ass that was clenched by her tight work pants. At this point, your neck already hurt from craning up so far. You started backing up in order to get a better view of her, but it turns out it wasn't necessary. Alexis’s hand was reaching down towards you at the speed of a freight train. Her Massive digits clasped you like you were nothing more than a rag doll. She pulled you right up to her massive green eyes. 

“Well, I can't believe it. It's my lucky day. We gotta get you tucked away safe.” 

Riku knew immediately this spelled disaster for him, just by the way she had said “tucked away.” For Now you were thrown into her rear pocket, squeezed tightly against her massive ass. Her ass was quite soft however, giving you at least a little comfort. Every step she took was like an earthquake shooting through your dark world. You were barely able to move from your fabric prison. At a point, you suddenly felt your world come crashing down and you were crushed by the ass that entrapped you. You assumed Alexis must be on her lunch break. She made a point of wiggling her ass around on top of you. Each twitch made you feel like your bones were being grinded into a paste. It seemed the more you struggled, the more she enjoyed crushing you. After Alexis had finished eating, she went to the bathroom stall and took you out. Before even looking at you, she plopped you right in her mouth. Moving so fast made you dizzy, and you hardly even realized where you were headed before you were there. The inside of Alexis’s mouth felt like a hot, slimy sauna. Her taste buds were like sandpaper, burning your skin with every lick. She threw you against the top of her mouth and sucked all the flavor out of you. It felt like you had been trapped in her maw for hours, nothing more than a hard candy. She eventually spit you out, making a scene of drooling you out of her mouth, covering you in even more saliva. 

“Alright, bug, listen up. There are some ground rules your gonna have to follow unless you want to end up  a bloody stain on the bottom of my uggs. You will not speak unless your spoken too. From now on, I am your Goddess. You will worship me like the little bug that you are. And if you disobey me, I’ll give you to my cat. He loves chasing tinies around. There his favorite treat.” It was in that moment you realised your old life was over. You were now a toy. Nothing more than a disposable bug. 

“ Now, as for your new home, i think your going to like it. It’ll be nice and snug, and I know you've been admiring it since you started working here. You get to live in my ass, bugboy. You're already all lubed up and ready. Normally, I like to take the first time in slow, you tend to fight more the first time and it feels sooooo good. But I’m in a rush, so up you go!” 

Alexis quickly swung you around to her rear. She set you down on the white rim of the toilet, beginning to take her pants off. As she dropped her panties, you couldn’t help but admire the perfect round ass. She was right, you had had dreams of being able to get up close and personal with her since day one, as most of the guys had. She gave her butt a jiggle, smacking it a few times, showing off your fleshy prison. She picked you up by your shoulders, and began bringing you up to her ass. She spread her cheeks, showing her tight anus. It pulsated like a hungry blackhole, waiting to consume its prey. She dipped you in feet first, giving you a quick shove. The smell wasn’t too atrocious, you could tell she had showered just this morning. However, she still had 6 hours left of the work day, and she was known to sweat. She left your head sticking out, leaving the rest of your body inside of her. Your tried wiggling your way free, but you quickly stopped moving once you realised you were just making her ass hungry for you. The sick pulsation of her asshole against your neck was the worst pain you’d ever felt. 

“I guess this is my life now.” you whispered to yourself as Alexis swiftly pulled up her light blue panties and her work pants, sealing you into your flesh prison.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review please! I do these for you guys, so you gotta leave me reviews. LEt me know what you want to see. Theres a 90% chance itll happen!