- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi guys, so i know i said this was going to be the run, but i have ended up splitting what i intended to be one chapter into 4, and changed the sequence of events a bit. However, there will be much more content coming very soon. I have the chapter 6 written, i just need to finish 5. There is a fair amount of feet content in this chapter, but this is the ritual scene ive been intending to do so let me know what you think! This was a big push for me to write so give me lots of feedback!  

Also I have a soundtrack for this chapter! you can listen here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPh1sRaWm8I

 

You heard the water turn off the shower and you began to panic. Your heart was beating through your chest and you were sweating up a storm, on top of it already getting warm within this girls sock. Her footsteps soon began and were becoming louder and louder. Eventually they stopped and the other clothes surrounding you, one by one got picked up, until there was just you left. You were unceremoniously picked up, and thrown around in the sock as she dropped it down to where her foot was. Light quickly flooded into your prison, and you saw her toes coming for you. As if she knew you were in there, she slowly and steadily pulled the sock over her foot. The pink painted toes were slowly coming towards you. You tried to run but there was nowhere for you to go. As the toe came into contact with you, you did the only thing that made sense, and you bit it. Praying for some kind of reaction or empathy from her, you just needed out of this sock. There was no way you were going on a 5 mile run under her toes. All of a sudden, she stopped. You gleamed with hope, thinking you have been saved. Your world tumbled as Brooke flipped her sock, dropping you into her awaiting palm. She pulled you up to her face, took a second to examine you, and then she laughed hysterically. 

" So, you want to be by my feet that bad, huh you little bug? Well, you're gonna get your wish,but first, we have to prepare you. You're going to be my bug for the rest of your life, but we'll see how long you last. Even though you guys are virtually indestructible, I have a habit of breaking you. But, I've been DYING to try this new spell. If it works, you'll be able to die. But you'll come back, every single time. And you'll respawn Every Time wherever I decide. Doesn't that sound absolutely wonderful, my little bug boy? Now, let's prepare you for the ritual." Brooke brought you over to what looked like an altar, full of various jars with herbs, liquids, random animal parts and bones, and all kinds of witchy things. You couldn't help but think you would have been better off just staying in her sock. Now your hell was going to be never ending and you'd be forced to come back to this monster every single time. On the altar there was a pentagram that she dropped you in the middle of. She sat in a tall chair that was next to the desk and pulled her foot up, pinning you underneath of her big toe while she gathered up the ingredients for her spell. You could smell her lavender body wash on her toes, mixed with the lingering smell of her foot sweat. She set a red candle down next to you, and lit it. Looking up, you could see it was a Yankee candle, but you couldn't make out the scent. Afterwards, she set down a tray with some paper, a green/orange herb, and a grinder on it. By the smell, you were guessing it was pot. 

"Before I do a ritual, I always smoke a blunt. Marijuana has a lot of healing properties, and i think it'll be funny to watch you run around and avoid me ashing it. Don't try to jump off the edge though, if you try to escape, I'll put you in a ball and give you to my dog. And she doesn't play nice with her balls."

You couldn't believe this chick was about to get high while she tortured you. Was this hell ever going to end? She set the tray down in front of you, and she grinded up a few nugs of her bud. She rolled it up into one of her papers, and lit her blunt. When she lit it, she finally lifted her massive toe off of you, freeing you from her grasp. However, you weren't free yet. You watched as she took her first big drag off her blunt, and she blew it straight at you, clouding you in the hot smoke. You couldn't even see what was going on in front of you as she took another big drag and blew it right at you. As a big chunk of Ash dropped a few feet over from you, a few specks came towards you and knocked you off your feet. Brooke laughed at your struggles, having the time of her life torturing you. With her next drag, she hit you square on with the ash as it fell, covering you in the burning hot substance, burning your skin, leaving giant welts on your body. You were laying on your back, unable to move, when she picked up your tiny form between two fingers. She then let go of your body, dropping you back into the pentagram. Even if you wanted to, your body wouldn't allow you to move. 

Brooke finished the rest of her blunt, ashing around you within her pentagram. 

"Now that you're sufficiently immobile, I suppose I can begin my ritual." Brooke said, with a tinge of excitement in her voice.

She brought 4 more candles over, and placed one on each point of her pentagram. She used the first candle’s wax, and poured it over your tiny helpless body, covering all but your head. You were unable to move at all, other than slightly tilt your head left and right. The wax burned your body and you screamed out in agony, it was by far the worst pain you had felt thus far. 

“Oh hush, bug. You keep screaming like that, ill just eat you for dinner before the ritual, and you’ll be dead permanently.” Brooke snickered, continuing to prepare her ritual. Being already covered in wax, you figured it was in your best interest to try to ignore the pain and bear through it. How bad could it be? At least you knew you would be immortal. But you didnt really know what it felt like to die. If it’s mostly painless, this couldn’t be so bad, right? Brooke began speaking in a strange language chanting. The only light in the room was the 5 candles illuminating the pentagram you were waxed into. As Brooke was chanting, you felt a strong breeze begin in the room, but to you, it felt like a hurricane of ice was coming at your face. She began getting louder and louder, repeating a phrase now. 

“vivifica servum meum, et revertere mecum, ut in aeternum, vivifica servum meum, et revertere mecum, ut in aeternum.” she kept repeating it. As she was chanting, rain began outside, deafening your tiny ears. With each repeat, the wind blew stronger, and stronger, becoming a deafening gust. Your fear rose higher than ever before. You suddenly realised this woman had true power. She was an actual witch and was placing a binding spell on you. You were never going to be able to escape her. She was going to be your true goddess. With the wind blowing, and the rain pouring, one by one, the candles began to blow out. One by one, at the end of each phrase, a candle went out. When the last candle blew out, thunder cracked and everything was pitch black. You felt electricity surge through your body. It felt like you had been through. And then, you got extremely dizzy all of a sudden, and passed out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I apologise if formatiing is a lottle off in this chapter, I didnt have much tie to fix it up, and i really wanted to update it for you guys. Next Chapter brooke will be testing Luke's new durability so let me know any ideas you guys have/want to see about how she tests it! any and all reviews i love reading so please send them!