- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now we get to see how Brooke tests out her new toy and get an idea of her sadism a little bit. More is coming soon since im officially laid off due to coronavirus. 

You woke up suddenly to the sensation of falling. You couldn't tell where you were, or what was going on, all you remembered was that Brooke had done that ridiculous ritual and had placed some spell on you. Before you could even finish your thought of what the hell was going on, you splashed into a liquid, and the pungent smell of alcohol filled your nostrils. You were now treading water in a glass of wine. You couldn't wrap your head around what was going on. Then all of a sudden, your lake of wine you were treading in was lifted. You saw Brooke's face in the sky and it suddenly made sense. This was the beginning. The first test. She wanted to push the limits of her spell and she had begun. She brought the glass to her lips and began chugging as fast as she could. The wine gushed around you like a roaring river. The current was too strong. You fought and fought, but within seconds you were pulled into Brooke's awaiting maw. She must have been feeling and waiting for you,because when you entered her mouth, she quickly flicked you underneath her tongue, and swallowed the remainder of her wine. You were feeling hazy and drunk off the wine you were swimming in. You must have accidentally ingested some, or the fumes were getting to your tiny body. When she had swallowed her wine, she set you on top of one of her teeth. She slowly raised her jaw, bringing her top row of teeth against your helpless body. She grinded the teeth against you, ripping the skin off of your body. You screamed in agony, your skin literally being ripped off of you. She then quickly chomped down, and everything was black. 

You awoke suddenly, and you were tied spread eagle in a normal person sized chair. Above you, you could see Brooke's magnificent ass. Completely naked in all of it's glory. You couldn't help but admire her massive booty. It was so round, and full, it was truly a sight to behold. Before you could admire it too much though, it came crashing down on your helpless body, and things were black again. 


You awoke again, but something was off. There was a breeze, and fresh air. You were outside! You tried to look around, but were stuck to whatever surface you were on facing the sky. It seemed like it was concrete, but there was no way to tell in your condition. Sure enough, shortly after you saw the Titaness, Alexis walked towards you. She was barefoot, wearing only Jean shorts, perfectly shaped to her figure, and a tank top leaving nothing to the imagination. As quickly as she came, her foot was over you, and splat. You were gone again. 

When you awoke again, you were falling. You landed with a splash in a tall, red circular prison, a red solo cup. The smell of alcohol was overpoweringly strong and you could tell where you were. You were swimming in vodka. There was some dance music pounding in the air. You looked to the skies to see the Goddess that was going to give you your Demise this time. Surprisingly enough, it was Autumn. She was a girl you had danced with back in high school. She had long black hair, and big brown eyes. She was a fairly petite girl at normal size, very youthful in appearance. Her lips were soft and plump, soon to be the method of your Demise. She let out a cute giggle, but at your size the high pitch sound waves were ear shattering, as was most noise at this point, but her laugh was especially screeching, making you wanna squeeze your ears. As you tried to hold your ears though you couldn't keep afloat and accidentally swallowed some vodka. You quickly became very drunken between the fumes and the slight bit you had swallowed. Everything was spinning and your adrenaline was going through the roof. Wave after wave of vodka was crashing over you as the drunk giantess tried to hold her cup steady.  All of a sudden, your glass was soaring through the air, and you got a quick view of Autumn's face in all of it's massive glory. Every blemish, every crevice, magnified a 100 times at your size, you never could get over the true beauty it presented. You quickly snapped back to reality however and began swimming for your life.Autumn’s lips were coming closer and closer and you couldn't keep up with the current, even if you were sober. Luckily Autumn was only taking a swig of it and you were quickly tossed back down to her waist, being crushed and pushed under by the waves of her moving your plastic prison. You were forced to swallow another mouthful of the vodka as you were forced underneath the liquid. Your whole world was spinning and you were feeling sickly. You spit and vomited into the cup as more and more vodka kept crashing into your body.

-------------

Autumn was having the time of her life at the party, dancing and drinking the night away. Her Vodka tasted amazing too. She barely even noticed or cared when she spilled a couple drops on her shirt.

-----------------

Your arms were giving out, and you could barely keep yourself afloat. Autumn raised her glass for another drink, and you had no energy left to swim against the current and allowed it to carry you. However, this time the current was much stronger than before. You could see Autumn's open lips waiting to swallow you and send you straight back to Brooke. You closed your eyes and braced for impact, but you were greeted by a different sensation. You were falling. You had missed Autumn's lips, and were falling to the ground. Your body hit the ground, and you barely survived. Above you, you saw Autumn stumble as she reacted to the splash of alcohol on her shirt. Her pink socked foot rose over you, and slammed down behind you, sending quakes through your world. You tried to move, but after falling, you couldn’t move a single bone in your body. When you had lost all hope, her other pink socked foot came down crushing your body, and everything was black again. 


This time, you awoke in Brooke's palm. She set you down on her nightstand and belted out in excited laughter.

"It worked! My spell finally worked. You're mine, forever. I can do anything I want to you and there's nothing you can do to stop it. I've beaten death. It doesn't matter what I do to you, because you're always going to come back to me, however and wherever I want. You're my little bug boy forever and always. The fun is just beginning for us, bug." Brooke was ecstatic over her spell's success, and you felt just the opposite. Any hope you had of a life, any hope of mercy, it was crushed. You were a bug. An immortal bug whose fate was to be continuously killed by your Goddess, 

Fuck, you thought to yourself. Now you're thinking of her as your Goddess instead of as another human. You had mentally submitted yourself to her. She broke you. You had nothing left. There was no fight, nothing. You're truly just her living plaything, and nothing more.


 

Chapter End Notes:

As always let me know what you guys think! What should brooke do now that hse knows her toy is invincible?