- Text Size +

====================

Monday, June 7 (cont.)

====================

     The three of them had all agreed on having Reese be the one to drive the excited trio to Cannon Beach that day. Or at least, Olivia and Jordan had agreed on the idea, and Reese hadn’t bothered to argue with them when they suggested it. The drive was roughly an hour and half from Reese and Olivia’s home, so they had lunch together first and ate quickly, before setting off a little after noon on their trip out west.

     Olivia sat in the passenger seat, while Jordan sat behind her. Post Malone was playing loud through the car’s speakers, while Olivia held her hand out the window, smiling up at the clear blue sky and enjoying the summer breeze. Jordan was eying Reese as he drove. If she was being honest, she had expected he would need a booster seat at his height. But as she watched him slowly alternate his foot between the pedals, and calmly keep his hand steady on the wheel, it seemed like driving wasn’t much of a problem for him. Tired of the loudness of the wind rushing by at 70mph, Olivia rolled up her window and slumped in her seat, resting her feet up on the dashboard. 

     Reese glanced at her nervously, noticing that he wasn’t able to see his left mirror anymore. “Uhh, I can’t really see the mirror anymore with your legs in the way,” he mentioned. He bit his lip, feeling bad, since he knew that her long legs probably got easily cramped after spending too much time in the car.

     Olivia sighed. She couldn’t really be mad, of course. He was driving her, after all, and he couldn’t control what he could or couldn’t see. But she then realized that it shouldn’t be an issue anyways; there was still a way she could stretch her feet out, and possibly even have more room. “That’s OK,” she told him, and swung them around, over the steering wheel, and parked them in his lap. It seemed like old habits would not die easily. “I still need to let them stretch, or else they’ll get cramped pretty soon. Is that fine with you?” she asked, slowly rubbing her feet together beneath her brother’s gaze that was focused sternly on the highway.

     “Yeah, I guess,” he said, sighing. “That makes sense.” 

     Jordan watched their interaction with curiosity. How easily Olivia persuaded him, or when he rubbed their backs the other day; really, any of his interactions with Olivia. It seemed like a total 180 compared to how he used to act. “You know… you kinda seem like a pushover now, Reese,” she said. He blushed, knowing she was right, and Olivia burst out laughing. Her laughter only encouraged her friend to pry deeper. “I remember when you were a kid, you were always so argumentative, we couldn’t get you to do anything. Now it seems like you’re just a yes-man for your sister.” 

     “Yeah, why is that?” Olivia asked, playfully nudging her feet against his chest. But she didn’t expect him to actually answer truthfully.

     Reese took in a deep breath, then let Jordan in on his and his sister’s secret. “It’s because she’s been helping me with my homework for the past month or so. I was at risk of flunking out, and since it’s my senior year, I got super worried. And the whole…” he scanned his hand across his body, “…shrunken thing was causing a lot of stress on top of that. Actually, it probably was what started it.” The car was quiet as Jordan absorbed this new information. “But Olivia offered to help. She still had all her old homework files somehow, so she’s been quickly changing up some of the information so that it’ll get by the plagiarism detector thing online. And since it was, like, such a huge weight off my shoulders, I’ve just been, like… I dunno, thanking her in return I guess. Like it just doesn’t seem fair to get mad at her for wanting to stretch her legs when she’s singlehandedly saving me from retaking an entire school year.”

     “Well, that was a lot more heartwarming of an answer than I was expecting,” Jordan said, smiling. “Not surprised to hear Olivia is a cheat though,” she added, and Olivia rolled her eyes, reaching around to lightly slap her knee.

     “Oh fuck you,” she said, knowing exactly which high school escapade Jordan was talking about.

     “So is this trip because of that?” Jordan asked, and Reese nodded.

     “Yeah, pretty much. It’s pretty much our last day of our agreement, since I’m turning in the last few assignments tomorrow. Which, by the way, reminds me that we have to leave at like 6:45 tomorrow.” 

     The two girls groaned, Jordan especially. Olivia should’ve expected as much, but Jordan hadn’t been told that that was a catch to their overnight excursion. “God, I do not miss being in high school,” she grumbled, and Reese chuckled lightly as he continued driving the two girls on their way to the ocean.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     They all set their bags down near the door after arriving at the modest house that was only 500 feet away from the rising tide. Jordan slowly walked up to the floor to ceiling window that faced the beach, never having stayed at her friend’s family’s beach house before despite their many years of friendship. “Wow,” she whispered. “I can’t believe you guys can just come and stay here whenever you want.” She tilted her head as she watched the beachgoers frolic along the sand.

      “It’s only about 1:50,” Olivia said, glancing at her phone, “and we have the rest of the day to do whatever we want. What do you guys wanna do?”

      “Well we should start with the beach,” Reese said, peeking between the two of them to get a look at the water, slowly rolling in and out. “I mean, why else did we come here if not to swim in the ocean, or relax in the sand or whatever?”

     The two girls both turned around, looking down at Olivia’s short little brother. “I guess he’s right,” Olivia said. “We can play games or head into town at any time, but it’s only gonna be light out til 7 or 8. And the sooner the warmer.”

     “Sounds good to me!” Jordan said, and turned back to the front door to grab her bag with her swim clothes. “I’m gonna assume the room with the twin beds is yours and Reese’s and change in there,” she said, closing the door behind her as she entered. 

     Wasting no time, Reese and Olivia got their own respective bags, but Olivia reached their parents’ room first. “You can use the bathroom,” she said with a wink, closing the door in his face as he heard the lock turn on the other end. So now she suddenly wants privacy when she changes? Reese wondered, recalling earlier that morning when his sister had taken off her shirt without asking him to leave. Maybe it’s just because of Jordan, he reasoned. But I’d expect her to be comfortable changing in front of another girl who’s just a friend and not her little brother, not the other way around. With a sigh that said he’d never understand how girls worked, he dipped into the bathroom to take off his clothes and put on his swim trunks.

     The three of them emerged about the same time, and headed into the main area, where the girls started commenting on each other’s bikinis, while Reese crossed his arms with an impatient huff that they ignored. Jordan was wearing the same red bikini that she had tanned in with Olivia the week before, but his sister was wearing a new outfit that he’d never seen before. It was a light pink two-piece that was considerably skimpier than the relatively modest blue bikini she wore at home. It wasn’t quite lingerie levels of indecency, but it was still revealing enough that her underboob was easily on display, meaning that her giant tits were obviously spilling out the sides as well.

     “Oh my god Olivia, your parents actually let you wear that?” Jordan asked, scoffing at her friend’s attire, but smiling nonetheless.

     Olivia laughed, Jordan’s comments boosting her confidence even more. “Of course not!” She burst out in laughter with her friend while Reese just shuffled awkwardly nearby. “But I’m not a kid anymore, I can wear whatever I want. And they’re not around anymore, so who cares?”

     “Well, yeah,” Jordan answered, “but your brother’s here?”

     Olivia shrugged, “So what? He’s not them, he’s probably not as conservative as they are.” She swiveled on her heels, turning to face him for the first time since stepping out in her swimsuit. As she turned, her boobs swung weightlessly beneath her, hitting the side of her chest as she stopped and bouncing right back to the middle. “You don’t care what I wear, right?” she asked, as they finally stopped jiggling right in front of him. They were just a few inches from his face as he struggled to maintain eye contact with his sister, gazing down at him as she judged his reaction with Jordan watching a few feet away. Despite not harboring any sexual feelings for his sister, boobs were boobs, and he felt like he had to overcome his body’s automatic response to at least glance at them.

     “No, I’m wearing what I want, you should do the same,” he replied, hoping he was coming off as cool and collected as he was trying to be.

     “There you go,” she said, grinning wide as she tussled his hair, proud of his response, and turned to Jordan. “Perfect answer.”

     “Well aren’t you two a cute pair of siblings,” Jordan mocked, and Olivia wrapped her arm around Reese’s shoulder and squeezed him to her side, her eyes squeezing shut as she grinned back to her friend, matching her cheeky attitude. “Wow, that’s how you hug your sister?” Jordan asking, evidently egging him on. She would tease him occasionally when they were younger, but now it was clear to him just how much she liked to toy with him.

     “Yeah, that’s how you hug your sister?” Olivia asked, arching her eyebrow as she released him from her sidehug and placed a hand on her hip, looking down at him inquisitively. He couldn’t tell whether or not she was picking up on what Jordan was doing. 

     “No…” he muttered softly, but hesitated to advance.

     “Well I seem to always be the one who hugs you, but you rarely ever hug me.”

     “Yeah, what’s up with that?” Jordan chimed in. As if she knew how much they hugged anyways. But Reese didn’t want to say out loud that it was because his head was level with his sister’s chest. Well you see Olivia, Reese thought, pretending to explain it to her, it’s because your tits are fucking massive, maybe the biggest I’ve ever fucking seen, but you’re my sister, so I don’t wanna squish my head between them like a fucking Oreo. Is that a good enough reason for you? Of course, he could never say that though. But Jordan seemed to read his mind.

     “Look Reese, I know your sister’s tits are fucking amazing looking,” she started, and Olivia blushed. Typical of her friend to wanna make things awkward. “But you’re not a perv for your sister, right? So what’s the difference?” It was like that night when the three of them had gotten drunk and Jordan had pressed his face into Olivia’s ass, except now she was trying to get him to submit willingly to Olivia. Yet the worst part is… I don’t even know if she’s doing it on purpose. Like I’m pretty fucking sure she is… but there’s a part of me that’s doubtful. She always kinda teased me growing up, just never like this. Clearly Olivia doesn’t think anything’s wrong. So maybe… I shouldn’t either?

     “I kinda noticed he’s gotten a little more shy after he shrunk,” Olivia explained. “But you don’t need to be shy of me, Reese.” He looked up into her big, beautiful eyes that gazed back down at him, displaying a genuine care and love for the boy that transcended sex or romance. She would always be his sister, and he would always be her brother. Nothing could change that.

     He took a deep breath and looked ahead at his sister’s massive, imposing tits, knowing there was only one way this interaction could go. He held up his arms, stepping forward while Olivia and Jordan watched him press himself against his sister’s huge, fleshy globes. The string between the two pads of her bikini was already stretched tight, but now fought back against his head as he pressed himself into her soft, tanned body, before the string forced itself past his lips and into his barely open mouth like some kind of gag. Finishing the display, his arms wrapped around her warm figure, but the difference between their bodies’ sizes was so great that his arms couldn’t even reach all the way around. The bottoms of her breasts rested on his comparatively skinny upper arms, and he was without a doubt now that each of them was easily bigger than the entirety of his head. Jordan watched with a smirk that he was unable to see as her best friend’s little brother willingly and uncomfortably nestled his tiny little head inside of his sister’s gargantuan cleavage, while she simply stared down at him lovingly, not even hugging him back like normal and letting him do all the work.

     “There you go,” she cooed, her long, slender hands rubbing circles on his bare back, as she proudly watched his loving embrace and encouraged him to feel more comfortable around her. She lightly patted his back a few times, and each time she did it would cause his entire body to vibrate, barely jostling her boobs that he was burrowed so lovingly between.

     He finally let go, and Jordan giggled quietly to herself as she noticed his face had gone a little red. “Can we just head to the beach now?” Reese asked, eager to head to the waters and relax already.

     “Great idea!” Olivia cheerily replied, and turned to grab her beach bag, complete with sunscreen, lip balm, a hat, and some snacks and water bottles. “Here, we can all put our phones in here,” she instructed, dropping her own in as she passed it to Jordan and Reese and let them do the same. “Can you carry this, Jordan? I’m gonna grab our skim board, and Reese’ll carry the towels.”

     “Sure,” she replied, grabbing the tote from her friend and putting on her sunglasses. Reese heaved their three folded towels into his arms, surprised by their collective weight. Beach towels are a bit bigger than regular ones, since they’re meant to be laid down on, but he wondered if Olivia’s was even bigger than that, since her body was so much larger than most. They weren’t too heavy to carry though, and he readjusted them in his arms as he watched his sister slip on some flip flops and stick one of their family’s skim boards under her arm. The waves off the coast of Oregon often weren’t tall enough to surf on, but they were still waves, and Olivia had to get some kind of sporting in. 

     “Let’s go!” Olivia yelled excitedly, and Jordan laughed, running up to join her friend as Olivia slid open the sliding glass door and they made their way out onto the path near their house. Reese trailed behind them, closing the door, and jogged a bit to keep up with him. The two girls went back to ignoring him as he shuffled quietly behind them, dutifully carrying their towels and listening to their sandals slap against their feet while they continued talking about each other’s bodies. He looked up to their heads as their hair started to dance behind them as the wind picked up speed. Even Jordan, who was noticeably a bit shorter than the six and a half foot amazon beside her, still towered over him, and he wondered if he’d ever get used to his size.

     “Like, even when I was skinnier, I didn’t have abs like you do,” Jordan was saying as the trail ended and they reached the sand.

     “Well,” Olivia started, using a playful, high-pitched voice, “that’s what you get when you have a career in fitness.” Reese quickly scanned his sister’s body, glad that they weren’t looking behind at him. Even from the back, it was evident how fit Olivia was, from her strong, muscular shoulder muscles to her long, taut calves. In Olivia’s head, it was a part of her responsibility to maintain an impressive athletic figure, not just for her own health, but as a walking advertisement of her role as a personal trainer. “But quit acting like you’re not fucking hot on your own,” she continued. “Your ass is bigger than mine, and that’s all that guys seem to care about nowadays.” Reese was taken aback by how candidly they were speaking to each other. To their credit, they normally only talked like this when they were by themselves, but with how small and quiet Reese was, it was so easy to forget he was even around. Olivia then bit her lip as she reached her free arm behind her friend and gave her a light slap on her butt. Knowing they weren’t watching him, Reese couldn’t keep his eyes away as he watched his sister’s hand bounce off her friend’s hefty ass cheek, sending ripples all the way down her thick thighs and causing the girl to squeal out of surprise.

     “Ugh, it’s barely bigger than yours though,” she replied, slapping her friend right back, even harder. Reese made sure not to look this time, but watched as Olivia giggled and hop-skipped a couple steps as a response to Jordan's devious attitude.

     Slowly lifting her arm higher, she brought it down hard on Jordan’s ass, causing a giant, thunderous CLAP that carried all the way back to the house. Reese watched as Jordan’s butt reverberated back and forth, continuously wiggling like a big, round, serving of jello. This time, Olivia turned to peek behind her, and spotted Reese as he watched what she had done. She burst out laughing at her little brother, causing Jordan to turn as well and realize that she had forgotten the little hormone-filled brother of her friend was behind them this entire time. She blushed but giggled as she felt embarrassed at having been objectified so easily by Reese, but her shame was outmatched by the humiliation that Reese felt at having been caught by Olivia. “See, I told you that’s all they care about now,” she yelled, and Jordan rolled her eyes while Reese hung his head in shame. Why the fuck did I agree to come? I should’ve expected something like this. 

     The three of them settled down as they arrived at the midpoint between the water and the edge of the tall grass that surrounded the beachfront properties. It wasn’t crowded, but Reese was still surprised by how many people seemed to be out at the beach on a Monday, but he remembered it was summer. Lots of college-aged kids, fresh on summer vacation, who had taken a trip during the week, thinking it wouldn’t be as crowded, along with a few families of kids who had finished school earlier than Reese’s school district, their parents holding the same mentality of trying to beat the crowd. But the sky was mostly clear, letting the warm sun shine down on the beach patrons, as Olivia threw down her skim board. 

     “OK, I’ll do you first,” Olivia told Reese, grabbing the sunscreen out of the beach bag as Jordan set it down and took a seat in the sand. Olivia got on her knees, the sunscreen in one hand, and patted her knee a couple times with the other like she was beckoning a dog. “C’mere!” Even with her on her knees, his sister was still taller than him standing on his feet, and he was embarrassed and frustrated to still have to look up at her.

     “I can put sunscreen on myself,” he whined indignantly, truly not seeing why his sister felt the need to treat him like a child.

     “Hmph,” she said as she quickly leaned forward, grabbing ahold of his arm and yanking him closer while Jordan tried her best not to laugh at the childish display Reese was putting on. “Just get over here and turn around.” Not wanting to be manhandled any further, Reese did as he was told and spun around, flinching slightly as Olivia squirted out a wad of SPF onto her hand. “You might be able to do your arms and legs,” she explained, slapping her hands lightly against his back and forcefully rubbing the lotion around his skin, her impatience evident by her slight forcefulness. “But you can’t reach your back. So I mind as well do your whole body.” She grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, and he was taken aback for a second by how large her face loomed before him. “Then you can do mine,” she said with a smile, before slapping her hands back onto his bare chest and dragging them down his torso, coating him in her rich, creamy lotion that was making him smell like dragonfruit. Each of her hands wrapped themselves around his upper arms, and she bit her lip as she lightly squeezed his biceps, surprised by how small they were compared to her own, especially for a guy. As she pulled her hands down his arms as if she was stroking them, her fingers touched on either side, making it evident just how skinny his wrists were by her ability to completely grab ahold of them and cover them with just her fingers. Moving onto his legs now — she had seen wrists before from normal sized guys that were just barely skinny enough to wrap her fingers around, but she had never encountered ankles that were so small she could do the same. Not until Reese’s. She completed the same motion up to his knees with a new squirt of sunblock, then came back up to his face and rubbed the remaining bits into his forehead, cheeks, nose, and neck. “There,” she said with pride, standing up to look down at her work, then dropped the bottle into his hands, and turned around expectantly. 

     With a reluctant sigh, he squeezed some of the lotion out into his hands, and began returning the favor by starting at her back. “OK, turn around,” he instructed. He had been standing so close to her in order to reach her back, that he had to reflexively step back as she spun around and nearly hit him in the face with her boobs. “Don’t worry about them,” she told him, seeing his automatic reaction, “I’ll do those when you’re done.” So squishing my head between them is totally fine and normal, but applying sun lotion isn’t? At least I know she doesn’t want her brother fondling her tits, because neither do I. He had to use both his hands for a single arm after moving on past her shoulders, and she flexed with a smirk when he reached her biceps, showing off her strong, curvy muscles that had been toned from years of lifting. After finishing up her other arm, he squatted down to get her legs. Trying to ignore his sister’s rosy, bubbly cheeks that was practically eating up her thong, he wrapped both his hands around her ankles and pulled them up across her calves, stopping at the knee like she did and moving on to the other leg. He capped the lid of the bottle, and she turned around as she heard it close. “What about my thighs?” she asked expectantly, wondering why he had stopped at her knees when she still had plenty of barren, sun-exposed skin left to put sunscreen on.

     “You stopped at my thighs,” he said, looking up at her bothered face. He gulped, seeing his giant sister, with her hands on her hips, looking at him in frustration. He was glad that she was usually nice to him, and doubly glad he wasn’t normally as short as he was now, squatted down. He’d hate to imagine what she’d be like if either of those things weren’t true. 

     “That’s because you’re wearing swim trunks, so your thighs are covered. Mine aren’t.” She turned back around, her butt cheeks swaying back into place right before his eyes. “Finish the job,” she commanded, and stood waiting for him to obey. Amazed by how short her temper seemed to be today, but not wanting to anger her any further, he uncapped the bottle again and squeezed out some more lotion, slathering up her silky thighs that were almost like tree trunks. He worked his way up even higher, inches away from reaching the bottom part of her bikini, and hesitated before moving any higher. “Here, you don’t need to worry about my butt, that might be kinda weird,” she said, held her hand out to take the sunscreen back from him. He got back on his feet and gave the bottle back. He went back to the stack of towels he had set down, and unfolded the top one, laying it out on the sand while Olivia put some more lotion in her hands and tossed the bottle over to Jordan. “I’ll get your back,” she told her friend, before reaching behind her and clapping her hands against her buns and spreading them in circles to make sure they were properly lotioned up. Fortunately out of view from Reese’s perspective, she then pulled her bikini top down below her bust, exposing her breasts in their entirety, so she could adequately cover their surface with the rest of her lotion, before stuffing them back in her swimsuit, and going over to where Jordan was to help her lotion up.

     The three of them then made their way to the water, where they were finally able to let loose and have fun. Even Reese was enjoying himself, swimming up and down beneath the waves. On land, he was no doubt a dwarf-sized person, but at least in the water, only everyone’s heads were visible, and he felt more equal to the two girls. Splashing each other or kicking each other playfully beneath the water’s surface, they lost track of time, and just enjoyed themselves, feeling like kids again. Eventually Olivia decided she wanted to ride around on her skim board, so they all headed back to their spot and Olivia grabbed her board to head back out while Jordan and Reese stayed behind.

     Reese was had his guard up when it came to Jordan, but at the end of the day, he rationalized that she wasn’t truly dangerous. For one, she hadn’t done anything truly mean or evil. She was drunk the week before when she squished his head into Olivia’s ass, and she hadn’t actually forced him to do anything earlier that afternoon when he willingly submitted himself to his sister’s tits. It was completely within his power to say he felt uncomfortable, but he chose not to. And Olivia had been egging him on too, albeit for different reasons. And even between those two things… they made him uncomfortable, sure - but were they truly mean? Maybe Jordan just liked to play around and had an edgy kind of humor he had never really known about. She DID apologize to me earlier today when she came over. Olivia wasn’t around, she didn’t have to say she was sorry. So she can’t be that bad of a person. Deciding she was a bit of a wild card, but nothing legitimately dangerous, he laid his arm across his eyes and closed them as he relaxed on his beach towel next to Jordan, soaking up the sun’s rays.

     Reese had begun to doze off when all of a sudden he heard a low voice call out from above him. “Hey, is this dude your boyfriend?” He pulled his arm away and struggled to open his eyes, the sudden influx of sunlight nearly blinding him and causing him to squint.

     “That’s a pretty upfront question to ask a woman,” Jordan started, opening her eyes as well to look up at who was talking. She had caught on earlier than Reese that the stranger was speaking about her and Reese since they seemed to be alone, laying side by side. But as her eyes adjusted to the light, she began to take in who was speaking to her. He was a stranger, as she had suspected, but he was tall, dark, and handsome. A clearly defined six pack led up to a stunning, glistening pair of abs, and even higher than that was a chiseled jawline that outlined the best looking guy Jordan had seen in weeks. She took a second look at him, up and down, and unconsciously breathed in slightly, just out of sheer surprise and amazement. The man could see the effect he had on Jordan just based on her reaction, but his assumption was doubly confirmed after she started flirting with him. “What if I said he was?” she asked with a frisky tone. She hoped he was a bad boy. Not good boyfriend material maybe, but good for plenty of other things.

     “Then I’d apologize to him for his recent breakup,” the man replied with a smirk.

     Appalled at the scene playing out before him, Reese scoffed at the man’s sheer audacity. He felt offended, and he wasn’t even Jordan’s boyfriend. “What the…” he began to say, starting to get up, but the man reached out his foot and stepped on Reese’s chest, pinning him back down to the ground.

     “Stay down, little man,” he laughed. “Time for the big kids to play.” Reese rolled his eyes at how cliche the guy sounded, then tried to push the guy’s leg off of him, but he simply couldn’t gain enough leverage to push the asshole off of him. The guy shifted more weight to his strong, bare feet, and Reese began to gasp for breath beneath him. The mysterious jock then leaned forward, grabbing ahold of Jordan’s arm and whisking her up to her feet. What are the fucking odds that this is happening right now, this is like something out of a cheesy TV show, he thought, while the man leaned close to Jordan. “May I?” he asked, and Jordan answered him by pressing her lips into his, kissing him as forcefully as he seemed to act. Reese tried to tell the man that he wasn’t even her boyfriend, but the man curled his toes victoriously, digging his rough heel deeper into Reese’s stomach and cutting off his oxygen. 

     Reese was so busy gasping for breath, he was barely able to manage out “She… nawmy… girl… fren…” just as Olivia came running up from the shore, spotting the commotion and seeing her brother trapped underneath the burly man’s feet.

     “Hey, hey! Get your fucking feet off him!” she yelled, dropping her board and yanking the man away from both Jordan’s lips and Reese’s chest, just as he turned to see her running up. “That’s my little brother, he’s got DSD, were you choking him?”

     The man threw his hands up to his head, stroking his hair backwards as he realized he fucked up. “Oh shit, really? Oh fuck, I’m so sorry man, one of my friend’s cousin has that too I think, I should’ve known.” Reese began to get up, angrily wiping the guy’s foot sand off his chest. “I wasn’t choking him, or at least I wasn’t trying to. I thought I was just messing around. Fuck, sorry dude.” Olivia was even taller than the mystery man, and her size, coupled with her evident strength and defensiveness over her brother had sent him into a stuttering mess.

     “There was no need to step on him at,” Olivia continued. “It’s good you didn’t hurt him, now just fucking leave us alone.” The man didn’t argue back, but glanced at Jordan who was biting her lip and stifling a giggle. Sighing and shifting his shoulders uncomfortably, he glanced back to Olivia, who was still glaring at him. 

     “OK. Sorry,” he said, intimidated by Reese’s sister, and turned to head back to his crew a few hundred feet away who were all laughing at him, one of which was even on the ground in tears. 

     “It was fun while it lasted,” Jordan murmured with a cheeky smile, and Olivia slapped her friend on the arm, for once upset at her for going too far.

     “You should’ve known better,” she scolded her, and Jordan looked down awkwardly, knowing she was right. Olivia bent down and picked up her phone from the bag, checking the time and seeing that a few hours had passed since they’d arrived. “Let’s just head back for the day, I’ve kinda soured my mood for the afternoon. We can come back out later if we really want.” Jordan knew better than to protest with her friend, and Reese shared Olivia’s feelings. He was grateful to his sister for standing up for him though; if she hadn’t been there, he didn’t know how long he would’ve been stuck underneath that asshole’s dirty, calloused foot. So the three of them grabbed their belongings, and headed back to the beach house for the rest of the day.