- Text Size +

==================

Wednesday, May 19

==================

     Reese was surprised to find Olivia already downstairs eating cereal when he woke up, with their dad absent from his usual spot on the couch. He paused for a moment, then checked the time on his phone. "Is my phone off or something? Did I wake up late?" He went to look at the microwave and oven, but they displayed the same time as his phone, 8:04. "Where's dad, and why are you down here before me?"

     Olivia rolled her eyes, "It's not daylight savings or anything, the time's right. We pretty much wake up at the same time, I guess I just happened to beat you by a few minutes today. As for dad, he probably just had a morning meeting or something and had to be there a little early."

     Reese nodded; what she said made sense. There was just a small, nagging part of him that told him he had missed first period, so he was glad to find out that wasn't the case. As it turns out, their dad had indeed started going to work a bit earlier, and would likely have to continue with his shifted schedule through the summer. Reese remembered his newly emerging routine of making coffee for his family, so he put the pot on and started it up. He had remembered what Olivia had suggested the day before, so he made extra coffee to cover for her inevitable refills. So when the espresso machine started beeping, he proudly grabbed the pot and went over to present it to her so she could refill her cup. She paused for a moment, realizing she hadn’t asked for more as she took the pot from him, then looked at him with a wide smile as yesterday's comment dawned on her. “Thanks, Reese! You made more this morning!” She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the top of his head, then brought the warm brew up to her lips and sipped it gladly. Small price to pay to make someone seem so happy, he thought. She’ll probably take it for granted if I keep this up. But for now it’s nice to see. Her gratitude was encouraging, and boosted his confidence in continuing his act.

*    *    *    *    *    *

    Reese was watching Parks and Rec after school when Olivia came downstairs to join him, sitting across from him on the couch. He sighed as she hoisted her socked feet onto his lap. Again? Really? Is this just gonna become routine now? She just gets to use my lap whenever she wants. She probably isn’t even trying to bother me by doing it, she just does it cuz… she can. “Hey, my feet are kinda sore,” she said, interrupting his thoughts. 

     Reese just grimaced. “That… sucks.”

     “It doesn’t have to though,” she sang back, prodding his arm a few times. “You could rub my feet for me.” Reese took a deep breath and sighed. He could kinda see this one coming, and he looked at his sister, biting his tongue. She’s really been pushing her luck lately. But after helping her with her laundry last night, I feel like I’m turning into a yes-man. But if I freak out again, Mom might get mad. Or I could just calmly say no. She gave him pouty eyes. “Pleeeeeease.” Reese bit his lips, visibly irritated, but Olivia didn’t back down. If he said no, she couldn’t force him to do anything, and that was that. Although she might still pester him, like she used to do when they were young — or just yesterday. But if he said yes, then her feet would feel some kind of sweet relief, and she’ll have been glad she asked. She inched her big feet closer. At least she’s wearing socks, he noticed. Which look clean, they’re pretty white.

     “Fine,” he concluded, and grabbed her feet as she smiled gratefully. It was an understatement to simply say they were big in his hands, but he was glad that she took good care of them and that her socks weren't dirty or sweaty. Somehow, that would've been way worse even though it'd just be my hands touching it. He wondered if he was even doing a good job. Or if she'd start to complain that he wasn't doing it right. Knowing her, she wouldn't complain, she'd just casually mention it and then guilt trip me into doing better. But what did that matter, she hadn't mentioned anything yet. If it ever came to that, maybe then he'd speak up. But for now, he was just going to focus on watching TV, while Olivia seemingly couldn't decide between watching TV and watching her brother. 

     I don’t think I’ve ever held a foot before, he realized, his thumbs so short that they only reached halfway across her soles as he held them in his lap. Why would I have? Even if he weren’t significantly smaller than his sister, her feet would’ve still been big. At 6’6, she obviously had large feet, and occasionally had had to buy men’s shoes in case she liked a certain shoe design but couldn’t find one that would fit her. Luckily, as someone whose career revolved around exercise and working out, she was more than OK having mostly tennis shoes, and Adidas normally had things in her size. But for the times when she wanted to wear heels, sandals, or something else, she would often walk away disappointed, internally debating whether it was worth it to purchase another pricey custom pair. Often times, the answer was no. 

     But if there was one thing she was convinced her feet did feel good in, it was her brother’s small, attentive hands.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Reese was sitting on a kitchen stool at the counter eating some snacks while Tracy was cooking dinner. He looked up at her and she put her hand on her hip and shifted her stance, looking at her son just eating chip fragments and watching TikToks on his phone. “I don’t want you eating anything, we’re gonna be having dinner in an hour.”

     “I’m not eating cuz I’m hungry, I’m eating cuz I’m bored. Just chillin,” he insisted.

     “Well if you’re bored, then you can pick up around the house. Do some cleaning, do some chores.”

     Why does she always try to give me chores when I say I’m bored? Am I not allowed to be bored? I wasn’t complaining, she asked, he grumbled, frustrated with his mom. But he knew he couldn’t argue back. Well, I could, but I don’t want to. It’d ruin my ‘good son’ streak, which is only like two days at this point. “Not that bored,” he cautiously replied. “I was just, like, relaxing, like I said.”

     “Well whatever you wanna call it, I don’t want you ruining your appetite,” she persisted. “And I could use some help around the house before Dad gets home. You don’t need to make it spotless, just like pick up stuff here and there, straighten the couch cushions, stuff like that.” Huh?! I still don’t even know what that means, does she want me to clean or not? I mean, I don’t wanna clean anyways, so…

     “Alright,” he said, and curled up the chip bag. Hopefully I can just pick up a few things and she’ll be glad I showed an effort. He hopped off his stool and put away his snacks, before heading to the living room to try and do as his mom had asked. Eventually, the living room had been tidied up of some things that were lying around, as well as the living room and some things in the kitchen. He was in the process of picking things off the stairs when he heard the door open, and turned to see Olivia had come home from her afternoon jog.

     “Oh, whatcha doin?” she asked, slipping off her shoes and kicking them aside. She was wearing a white t-shirt and dolphin shorts as her eyes scanned up and down the stairs he was working on.

     “Mom wanted me to just like, pick up some stuff around the house or something,” he answered, showing off the several junk papers and hair band that he had grabbed from the sides of the steps, just lying about.

     “Oh, cool,” she said, twisting her right arm between the elbow of her left as she stretched her shoulders post-workout. “Well if you’re cleaning up around the house, does that include my room? Cuz I wouldn’t mind some help cleaning it up a little and I don’t wanna do anything after that run.”

     “Well, your room’s a part of the house, isn’t it?” he replied. He didn’t want to tidy up her room, of course he didn’t. He hadn’t even wanted to tidy up the house to begin with. But if it meant staying on her good side…

     “Yep, it definitely is!” she laughed, and bounced up the stairs to her room. “Thanks!” Reese headed upstairs in her wake, and into her room. She was already laying on her bed, browsing her Instagram.

     “Can I throw this away in here?” he asked, holding up the clutter he had gathered. She quickly looked up, then back to her phone and nodded. Shifting in his position after tossing the items in her waste basket, he looked around the room. “So… what did you want me to do exactly?”

     She looked up from her phone again, but this time sighed and set it down, propping her head up on her elbow. “I don’t know, I just saw you cleaning up and thought I’d try and like, claim dibs on next or something. You don’t have to, but like…” she looked around the room, searching for something she could have him do. “Like those boxes that I packed my stuff in from the move,” she said, pointing over to the corner of her room. “Those need to be recycled. And my trash could be taken out.”

     “Oh, that’s not too bad,” he said, and went to gather up some of the boxes while Olivia picked her phone back up and turned onto her other side so her back was to him. The boxes ended up being larger than he had expected, and he had to take them apart and flatten them. It took him a few minutes, working in silence while Olivia lay nearby, continuing to browse around on her phone, but eventually he got them all flattened. He did his best to fit as many as he could under his arms, although he couldn’t get them all, and carefully bent down to pick up her waste basket too. After heading outside and dumping the waste basket into the small-sized bin, and placing the flattened cardboard next to the bigger recycling bin that he wasn’t able to open, he headed back upstairs. 

     Placing Olivia’s waste basket back where she had it, and picking up the rest of the boxes, he turned to leave and started to close the door just as Olivia turned her head back and spoke up. “Oh wait, come back when you’re done with those, I almost forgot about something.” He nodded obediently, then made his way back down to the trash bins to put the boxes next to the recycling.

     When he came back upstairs, he turned the door to see Olivia out of bed and standing in the middle of her room, holding up a pair of loose sweatpants while smiling down at him. “Remember what we did yesterday? And how I said we’d do the real thing today?” He sighed as he remembered the somewhat humiliating events that had transpired the day before. He gingerly stepped forward, not wanting a repeat of the same thing to happen.

     “Why am I doing this again?” he asked, on the defensive about being toyed with like she did to him when they were kids.

     “Because I wanna see if you can fit, it’s just for fun,” she replied cheekily. “And remember, I just wanted to see if you can fit in one of the pant legs, you weren’t supposed to step in both the holes,” she added, giggling as she remembered how he had been momentarily suspended in mid-air after she lifted her yoga pants. “You don’t have to if you really don’t want to, but it’s not like it’s gonna hurt or be embarrassing or anything. I’m even using my sweats now instead of my yoga pants, so there should be a lot more room for you.” 

     Olivia eagerly hoped that he would agree to play around with her, while he scratched his head unnervingly. I guess there’s not really anything to fear, he thought, his eyes vigorously scanning around the sweats as if they might be booby trapped. “…OK…” he finally said, and a joyful Olivia squatted down again, lowering her casual attire to the ground so her brother could get into them.

     He slowly stepped one foot into the left side, and Olivia sensed his trepidation. “I’ll be more careful this time, don’t worry. You got it right, both feet into one side.” His other foot followed, joining his first one so that he stood upright on the left side of her sweats. He looked up to her giant face grinning across him while she was squatted on the ground. “Ready?” He nodded. Slowly she started to stand back up, pulling the tops of the sweatpants up along with her, and the rough, blue fabric, riddled with cotton pills from years of use, began to creep its way up around his body. The crotch of the pants slowly got lifted off the ground, and sure enough, his positioning was better this time around, as it bordered the right side of his body, creating a kind of cocoon around the carefully watching boy. Eventually Olivia rose back up to her full height, and even with her arms extended all the way downwards, her sweats still looked impressively long in order to accommodate her tall legs, so they ended up completely covering Reese’s small body and ended several inches above his head. He was initially surprised at how much room he had to move around inside, before remembering how large his sister’s thighs and calves were, even at normal size. And despite her physique, he knew that the sweats were still baggy on her. She probably had them custom-made, he thought, and looked up to see his sister smiling down at him. Definitely an odd perspective, to be stuck in the pant leg of a pair of sweats. Almost like being in a shallow well made out of fabric. “You don’t really take up as much room as I was expecting,” she mused, as if thinking up an idea, and he chuckled and looked back down, turning around to further examine his surroundings. The wall of cotton before him suddenly floated towards him, and before he could turn back around to see what Olivia was doing, he felt the cold, distinctive tip of a toenail through his shirt as it traced its way down his back. It bumped along his butt on its route downwards, and he could gradually feel the presence of something pressing against his back before he heard the soft thump of a foot landing on the ground directly behind him. Olivia just stuck her leg in the sweats while I’m still in them, he realized. He could feel her bare leg against the back of his neck while her thigh pressed against his entire back, trapping him in place between it and the dense fabric of her sweats in front of him. He heard her giggle at his predicament as her other leg entered into the leg hole next to him, and she lowered the sweats down just below his shoulders, allowing him to see in front of him again. Olivia’s full-body mirror was hanging on the wall across from him, and he stared in awe of his reflection, witnessing himself unwillingly trapped in his sister’s pants. “Grab on,” she told him, and slowly lifted the sweats back up. He threw his arms over the side of the pants before they got too high, and let out a gasp as the waistline of the sweats wedged themselves in his armpits and pulled him up along the front of her soft thigh, tickling the back of his neck. Once again, he was suspended off the ground, but this time trapped in Olivia’s pants as if she was wearing them, too tightly fastened to be able to escape. “I wasn’t actually planning on trapping you again,” she admitted, “I just got the idea after seeing how little room you took up. And I guess my sweatpants are juuuust big enough that they can handle a little person being inside next to my leg, huh?” She grabbed her phone that had been tucked into the back of her dolphin shorts, and before he could protest, snapped a mirror pic of the two of them. “OK, I don’t think I could realistically wear you around in this,” she laughed. “Time to get out.” 

     She shimmied the sweats back down her legs, and Reese stumbled out as soon as he could, feeling even more humiliated than the day before. “Don’t send that to anyone,” he quickly stammered, turning back around to see Olivia typing away at her phone, the perilous sweats still around her ankles. “I don’t want anyone to see that, it’s… it’s kind of embarrassing, and I don’t want anyone at school to see it,” he repeated, more scared than he was mad. “You told me you weren’t gonna do anything embarrassing again.”

     “Well I wasn’t, I didn’t get the idea until I saw you there. And don’t worry, I’m not putting it on my story or anything, I just wanted to save it for future memories,” she said, a reassuringly honest smile on her face. “I might show Jordan and Elle though. But it’s not like they know anyone at your school, don’t worry.”

     “They might!” He was beginning to get paranoid now.

     “Elle didn’t even go to high school here, and Jordan doesn’t have any younger siblings,” she reminded her brother. “You were still in middle school when we were seniors, there’s no way she could know anyone. Relax.” Reese took a few moments to take in what she had said, and realized she was right. His sister’s friends would have to purposefully go out of their way if they wanted to screw with him, and as far as he knew about the two other girls, they weren’t mean enough to do that.

     His breathing slowed down, and he regained his composure from his sudden burst of fear. “Alright…” he said, backing his way towards her door, before turning to leave. “Fine.”

description

Link to the image for those on a phone: https://i.imgur.com/JmTYFOl.jpg

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Olivia headed to a party later that evening, but still managed to come back a little after 10pm, before Reese had gone to bed but after their parents had. Unsurprisingly, she had ditched her workout gear and was now wearing faded, ripped skinny jeans with a longsleeve, light lavender top, plus Adidas Superstars on her feet. Reese was on the couch again, this time sitting in the middle cushion watching TV, when he saw her come in. "I didn’t go to nearly enough parties in my last few months of college because of all the finals,” she admitted, “so now my stamina is ruined.” She came over to the living room and collapsed on the couch, right on top of Reese’s little body. "But between my run earlier today and then chugging way too many shots of tequila on a Wednesday night…” she trailed off, and Reese could imagine what the end of the sentence was. Her entire body took up the couch, with Reese stuck in the middle, hopelessly trapped under her huge thighs. “I don't wanna… walk upstairs… right now," she slowly explained, almost as if she was too tired to fully speak, even though it was still a bad excuse considering how close her room and bed were. "Also I didn't sleep much… last night… so I'm just like..." she trailed off, not bothering to finish right away. "Tired..." she practically whispered. She couldn't have just passed out on the couch just from walking around. What'd she do, sprint a marathon? Normally he’d just grumble to himself and move over to the armchair, but he was unable to get out from under Olivia. Even shoving his entire upper torso, with the added leverage of his hands, did absolutely nothing to budge his sister from her new resting location.

     Her breathing began to slow down, and her body rose and fell in a rhythm. She didn't normally snore, but she might've still been asleep. "Olivia," he whispered. "Are you awake?" There was no response, but for all he knew she could've just been drunkenly ignoring him. Regardless, he thought maybe it would be nice of him to just let her take a small nap. It wasn’t like he had a choice, anyways, since he couldn’t move. And he could still watch TV at least. The boy glanced down at his sister’s body; her butt was literally on his lap, and despite her being his sister, it was hard not to at least notice it. His body was sinking into the couch under her weight, and her body was so large in comparison to his that the top of her butt was level with his chin. If he wasn’t squashed up against the couch cushions or his neck was just a bit longer, he could rest his head on the surface of his sister’s ass without needing to hunch over. I guess I take back all my hesitations from the past few days, he thought. When you’re as small as me, there’s absolutely no questioning that she’s thick. And her “skinny” jeans definitely aren’t concealing it. Her lack of working out for the last quarter of college had at least not changed much about her body. Or if it had, he couldn't remember the difference. She was still super fit, like any fitness major would probably be, and her ass looked... toned, under her jeans. He didn't really know where to put his hands; the only way to lay them across his “lap” (which would of course just mean resting them on her ass and thighs) would mean lifting his arms up above shoulder level, which would feel awkward from his positioning and how much lower he was compared to her. But his hand, trapped by his sides, was thankfully still holding the TV remote. So he could keep watching TV at least. This is fine, he thought, selecting an episode of The Office to watch. Not weird. All fine. Just focus on TV. Your sister's got a big butt, but that’s OK, all bodies are beautiful… er, I mean natural. Beautiful in a good way, a normal way… God, why'd she have to fall on me? She's got a big butt and I can't go anywhere and have to try and ignore it for as long as it takes her to nap. This is totally fine. He slowly breathed in and out. 

     Suddenly, he felt her shift, and she stretched her arms and legs, contorting them as her slumbering mind tried to position her body in a way that would be comfortable on the couch that was too small for her. She ended up turning onto her side, and suddenly Reese found himself face to face with her gigantic, jean-clad ass cheek. She squirmed a bit more, her bottom cheek rubbing itself into her brother’s stomach, while her top cheek came dangerously close to pressing itself against his head and squishing him into the back of the couch. “Uh, O… Olivia,” he stuttered, inhaling quickly as he wondered if his big sister might somehow back up even further, threatening to cut off his oxygen supply. He knew she couldn’t hear him because of her sleeping, but it was almost an automatic response, a cry for help that his brain made him say in case someone somewhere might somehow save him. As Olivia’s giant round bottom slowly inched its way closer to his head, he quickly turned his head to the side, hoping that if he was indeed squashed by this giant Amazon that was twice his height and ten times his weight, there might be a small cavern of air that would allow him to keep breathing. But just as her butt continued to bear closer and closer to him, she suddenly sighed and shifted again, turning back over onto her stomach. Reese let out a shaky sigh of relief, and his breathing slowed to a more natural pace. He was still trapped under her snoozing body, but at least he wasn’t about to get his air supply cut off by his sister’s unaware ass anytime soon. And he could see the TV again, just over her curvy, rear-side hills. So while she calmly slept on top of him, Reese tried his best to just ignore Olivia and her butt while he watched TV.

Chapter End Notes: Thanks to Iodain for drawing a lil sketch of this scene, I’m super happy with how it turned out! And thanks to Ittybittyman for helping me get this commission, it was my favorite moment from the beginning few chapters and I’m glad I was able to somehow get a depiction of it. It’ll be awhile before I can get another sketch by Iodain though, so if anyone else would like to help I would 100% love it! And I can trade if need be, that’s what I did for this one :) See the bottom notes on the story’s first page for more details! and P.S. if anyone is using a phone and the image looks weird, please let me know.