- Text Size +

==================

Wednesday, May 26

==================

     Reese slogged his way through the door on Wednesday afternoon, and as soon as she heard the sound of his arrival, Olivia jumped up from her spot on the couch and bounced over to greet him. “Hey lil bro-man!” she cheered, standing with her hands on her hips as she beamed down at her half-pint sibling. It was clear she was in a good mood today, or at least had a lot of energy. Probably both. “How was school today?” she asked, watching him shrug his backpack off and wander into the kitchen for a snack. 

     “It was fine,” he sighed, trying to be polite but not really wanting to talk. He grabbed a pouch of goldfish and a glass of water and climbed onto one a stool next to the counter.

     “Did you learn anything new?” 

     “I only have like one more week, all my classes are either tests, studying for tests, or watching movies.” If he was being completely honest, he was also a little sad about his year ending soon, and having to say goodbye to a lot of his friends. But he didn’t want to talk about that with her.

     “Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense,” she laughed. “And then I’ll get only a few more months with my wittle baby bwuh-thuh,” she teased, wrapping him up tightly from behind and squeezing his mini torso against her much larger and significantly curvier one. He squirmed within her grasp, and she lightly giggled at how easy it was to suppress his struggles against her adorning affection, before letting him go so he could continue eating. “Anyways, I haven’t gone on my run yet today, because I figured I’d take you out with me!”

     He glanced over at her, and realized now she was dressed in her typical dolphin shorts with a pink sports top, already dressed for exercise.

     “Olivia, I dunno. I’m not really in the mood to do much right now.”

     “I know, don’t worry. But that’s exactly why I think you should come with me. Exercising is great for boosting your dopamine levels, so a little bit of jogging with me can get you in a better mood!” Reese lulled his head, not feeling fully convinced. He knew how fast and far she liked to run. Even at his old size, it would’ve been a workout. But Olivia seemed to be reading his mind. “Don’t worry, I’m gonna tone it down a bit for you. Obviously you wouldn’t be able to keep up with me if I was even lightly running. And I know you’ll get tired a lot sooner too.”

     “I’m not out of shape,” he defended himself, “I’m—“

     “No I know, it’s fine Reese, I totally get it, I understand.” She smiled at him sympathetically. “It’s just basic physics, nothing to feel bad about dude!” 

     He took a deep breath in, evaluating her offer. He had already gone with her to workout with her friend Elle, and before shrinking, he had considered himself a fairly active person. I guess working out with them wasn’t that bad, there were only a couple of mishaps. “Alright, sure,” he relented, and Olivia grinned approvingly. “It might even be fun,” he mumbled under his breath, trying to practice some positivity, and Olivia patted him on the back encouragingly, widening her smile.

     “That’s the spirit! I’ll let you finish your snack, and then we can go.” She twirled around to head back to the couch, before pausing to spin around once more. “Oh, and I invited Elle along too, before you even got home, cuz we’ve kinda started to be workout buddies together. Like she was gonna come along with me regardless of whether or not you were gonna. But you won’t mind if she comes with us, right?”

     Reese shook her head. He didn’t quite want her to be there, like he might’ve with Kayla and her infectious, bubbly personality, but at least she wasn’t as unpredictable as Jordan. “No, that’s fine I guess,” he told her, and went back to finishing his snack.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     As Reese, Olivia, and Elle jogged through one of the sunny parks near their house, the littlest of them all had struggled to keep up with the two giant women. It’s obvious Olivia’s not going at her usual speed, he had thought as he glanced over at his giant sister. She was pretty much just power-walking along the trail, while her blonde friend kept up with a light jog. But Reese had really put in more effort than he was expecting to, even given his decreased size. He had started out jogging, but his regular gait was so slow that Olivia ended up just walking regularly beside him, and she wanted them to speed up. So eventually he pretty much just ran instead, or at least jogged as fast as a person could without it being considered a full-on sprint. But that had proven to be too strenuous on his paltry stamina, and he had asked to take a break before they were even halfway through the trail. So Olivia and her friend had decided that they’d continue on, and circle back around to join up with him for the way back home.

     Sitting on one of the benches along the path, he had quickly grown bored, but after twenty minutes he spotted the two girls returning. And they were racing towards him, as if he was an impromptu finish line and they were trying to see who could arrive at him first. As Olivia dashed up to him, he tried not to notice as her boobs, strained within her tight, pink bra, ferociously wobbled up and down as her body bolted his way. “Thanks for waiting for us,” huffed his sister as she slowed back down. They must’ve been running for most of the time I was gone, cuz they’re a lot sweatier now, Reese noticed. I guess that means her inevitable massage will be worse today for me. “Come on, you ready to head back?” she asked, smiling down at him as he got to his feet. 

     “Don’t worry, we’ll slow down for you on the way back,” Elle added, causing Olivia to giggle, while Reese rolled his eyes and started up again on his run back home.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     “Well, that was fun enough,” Elle said, wiping her forehead clear of some of the sweat that had accumulated. Neither of the girls were drenched, but they were both still glistening a little from the light perspiration of running through the springtime weather. “So are you guys gonna show me then now?” Elle asked, turning to Olivia as she glanced at her watch. “I’ve gotta get home to start dinner soon.”

     Reese looked at his sister with confusion and the slightest amount of trepidation. “Show her what?”

     “Well while we were running, I mentioned the party we went to last night,” Olivia explained, “and how I showed Kayla our little clothing experiments. Putting you in yoga pants, and a romper, and then a dress. Cuz I was trying to figure out like, ‘ok, hm, what else can I put him in?’”

     The young boy lowered his face into his hands, already moping what he knew was coming. “Olivia, like, all due respect, but we all just went out for a run and I don’t wanna get any more sweat on my body than I already have by trying to cram into one of your clothes again.” 

     His sister bit her lip, glancing to her friend in a secretive, knowing way. “Uhhhh, that shouldn’t be a problem then,” she giggled. 

     “Or vice versa. I don’t want any clothes being wrapped around my body either,” he added, thinking that maybe she was going to troll him because he wasn’t specific enough. “It’s pretty much the same as far as I’m concerned.”

     “Still not a problem, that’s not what she had in mind,” Elle said now, causing Reese to look up to the two giggling girls with a raised eyebrow.

     “I don’t want to touch or be touched by any of your clothes, Olivia, until at least we’ve both showered. OK? Is that fine?” Olivia rolled her eyes and looked downcast, and he could tell he had foiled her idea. 

     “If you don’t wanna do them at all, Reese, you can just tell me,” she said, looking disappointed.

     “No, it’s not that. I… I know that it’s like… fun for you or whatever,” he stammered. He felt uncomfortable with it sometimes, but he knew that ultimately they were mostly harmless, so he didn’t mind obliging her now and then if it kept her still willing to do his homework for him. “I just don’t wanna do them under these circumstances.” Olivia nodded in understanding, but still was disappointed at not getting to try Elle’s idea. But then her friend spoke up anyways.

     “I can do it though.”

     “Huh?” Reese asked, as Olivia turned to her friend, slowly realizing she was right.

     “It’s not wearing you in any clothes,” she shrugged, “or putting you in any or wrapping you up or anything, and you don’t get touched by any of your sister’s clothing. So all your demands are met.” Maybe I was wrong. Maybe she’s more unpredictable than I first realized.

     “She’s right, technically she’s right,” Olivia exclaimed, excitedly bouncing on her feet. “So now you have to do it, because we met all your little rules!”

      What the hell could they have planned then? he wondered. “Alright, fine, sure, whatever.” Part of him had agreed to go along with his sister’s fourth ‘experiment’ just out of curiosity for what it was. 

     “Go on, take off your shoes then,” Olivia laughed, clapping excitedly as she looked down to her friend’s feet.

     “HUH?” her little brother repeated, and watched as the slender, five-and-a-half foot blonde girl bent her leg up and pried one of her running shoes off her feet. They were Nikes, a peach and white color, but most importantly, they had just been worn by her after nearly an hour of running in the sun. “I said I didn’t want my body going in anything, remember? And I’m 3 feet tall, not 3 inches, what are you trying to do anyways?”

     “Yeah, obviously we know that,” Olivia retorted. “That’s why your body isn’t going in. Just your head.” Elle grinned with her tongue out in playful anticipation, before reaching over with her shoe and turning it upside down.

     “Wait, but can I—“ he started to protest again, before Elle pulled the opening of the shoe over Reese’s the top of Reese’s head. “Agh,” he said, stumbling back initially out of surprise. “It’s not even gonna fit!” he yelled, and the shoe fell off of his head.

     Olivia rushed behind him to prevent him from getting away. “You said you’d let us try, just hold still,” she instructed, pushing his arms down until he willingly lowered them himself. 

     Elle picked the shoe back up. “Well my feet are pretty big, and these shoes are pretty lightweight and flexible,” she explained. “Plus your head is a little bit on the smaller size.” She giggled at how obvious she sounded. “I mean, before you shrunk.” With her thumb and pointer finger tugging hard at the tongue flap, and her other hand’s finger pulling down in the loop at the back, she strained to pull the shoe down over his head. It was like she was forcing a hat to fit. A really weird shaped hat. But she was right about the elasticity of the material, and it helped that the shoe was a few years old, as it slowly began to sink down over Reese’s head. Soon his eyes were covered, and eventually his nose began to sneak inside as well, until the shoe was down to the widest part of the back of his head just as its insole started to touch his hair. 

     “I guess that’s as good as we’re gonna get it,” she started to chuckle, as she and Olivia stood back. Reese couldn’t see the outside world anymore, as only cracks of light seeped in, giving him the faintest vision to see inside the girl’s old running shoe. And the tongue of the shoe had just barely been lodged over his nose, so her musty smell was pretty much flapping against his nostrils whenever he stumbled about. Even inside, he could feel his forehead start to heat up, from the leftover warmth that had accumulated after running for so long. The girls began pointing and laughing at how ridiculous Reese looked, unable to see, and with an off-kilter balance as he fumbled about, blind to anything in front of him. The only advantage he had was the tip of the shoe branching out in front of him, letting him know right before he was about to run into something. 

     “Can’t even fucking see,” he grumbled, blinking his eyes out of annoyance, but all there was for his irises to register were the sparse few inches of dirtied insole and synthetic fibers that imprisoned his vision. But his inability to even walk straight caused the girls to laugh even more.

     “How’s it smell?” Olivia teased, causing Elle to snicker at his misfortune as Reese derisively huffed in frustration. 

     “Alright, you guys got to see, we’re done now,” he stated, and reached up to pull the shoe off of his head. The girls quieted as they realized he might not even be able to take it off. If Elle had struggled getting it on, it would make sense that someone smaller and weaker than her would have a hard time getting it off. And sure enough, as much as he pulled and pushed the shoe to try and gain his vision, smell, and dignity back, he just couldn’t make it budge. His fruitless exertion caused a second wave of laughter to erupt from the giggles; he might not be able to see, or smell anything other than sweaty rubber and foam, but he could hear them just fine. “Just get it off!” he yelled.

     The two girls showed him mercy though before making him suffer for too long, and Elle grabbed ahold of the shoe and lifted it—along with Reese—several feet up into the air. He didn’t protest as she began shaking the shoe up and down forcefully, giving him a headache as his body  flailed and tossed about. But he could feel the shoe slowly start to slip off more and more with ever successive shake, until finally his head popped out and he fell to the ground, landing on his butt. 

     Elle put her shoe back on and looked down at her feet, holding her foot sideways for a moment as she gazed at it in thought. “I can’t believe  your head actually fit in this thing,” she murmured, while collapsed backwards, tired from both the run and now having been shaken about like a rag doll. “Anyways, I really do have to go. See you guys later,” she said, hugging Olivia goodbye and waving to Reese as she headed out the door. 

     Reese heaved a sigh of relief as he stared up at the ceiling, until Olivia stepped up to him and bent over to smile down at him. “Hope you’re not too tired, cuz I still need a foot massage,” she told him, reminding him that his day wasn’t over yet.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Reese had been massaging Olivia’s feet for a while in her room when they suddenly heard a knock at the door. “Oh, that’s probably Jordan,” she said, perking up. She whisked her big feet right out of Reese’s hands and hopped off her bed, and ran downstairs to throw open the door and greet her friend. “Come on downstairs, Reese,” she yelled up a minute later, “we have a guest!” Reese slumped over sideways, collapsing momentarily on her bed like a stubborn child who didn’t want to get up. Unlike the last time Jordan came over to visit, he didn’t quite feel as giddy as he was expecting. Mostly in part due to how long his 6 hours of school felt, as if he had been there for twice that amount of time. And then coming home and immediately going on a workout with his sister and her friend. He wasn’t angry about having gone; the exercise was good and he admitted to himself that he was glad he went. But he was still hoping he could simply wind down for the rest of the day. But now with Jordan here, he assumed it was unlikely Olivia would just let him hide away in his room for the rest of the evening.

     “Hey Jordan,” he said, greeting his sister’s friend as he entered the kitchen. She smiled faintly and waved back to him. “I feel like we, like, caught up pretty well last week,” Reese told his sister, glancing towards Jordan to gauge her reaction. “And I’m kinda tired, cuz of like, school all day, and then coming home and going out on a run. So did you need me for something, or can I head back to my room?”

     “You’re tired?” Jordan chimed in. She didn’t believe Reese either, even though this time he was telling the truth, he was tired. “You’re in your last couple days of high school. Ever. It should be the easiest week you’ve had since you were in elementary.”

     “We went out for a run after he came home to get some exercise in,” Olivia explained, defending her brother.

     “Plus I had a final this morning,” he pouted. “So I’m worn out physically and mentally.”

     “Well anyway, I’m kinda tired too, which is why we were just gonna hang out by the pool and soak up some warmth while there’s still a couple hours of sun left. Maybe make margaritas too,” she winked. 

     I guess it doesn’t sound that bad. Actually, it doesn’t really sound bad at all, it sounds nice. He had fallen asleep—or at least taken incredibly relaxing naps—hundreds of times over the years, just by laying out on their patio next to the pool. I’d still rather be upstairs though, it’s a bit more private. “Why do you wanna hang out with me so much?” he asked.

     “Because you’re almost done with high school, and then you’ll probably be off to college and I won’t be able to see my little brother very much anymore,” she replied, frowning at the thought. Which was her honest answer too; she really was upset inside that he might be going away soon. Unlike her desire to always be close to home, Reese talked a lot about traveling when he was younger, and she wouldn’t be surprised if he chose a college thousands of miles away. She kneeled on the ground and opened her arms up wide to beckon him in for a hug that almost seemed matronly with how emotional she was being. As he stepped forward with a chuckle at his sister’s persistent affection, she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him in so close to her that her arms were able to wrap all the way around his head and touch her body again. He struggled to breathe and almost regretted accepting the hug as his sister forced him into her bosom. Even with her shirt between them, he felt uncomfortable, and she giggled as his head squirmed and tried to pull away from her, jostling her giant boobs against the sides of his face. Jordan laughed at his childish squeamishness, and for a moment she almost wished she had a brother as small as Reese so that she could push him around and tease him like Olivia seemed to do with hers. If anything, Olivia was too nice; if Jordan’s siblings were literally half her height, she’d make sure they knew it every damn day. “You know I love you, right?” Olivia asked. “You don’t have to say it back, but if you do I’ll let you go,” she giggled, squeezing his head again.

     “Love you too,” he mumbled into the fabric against the side of her breast, and Olivia smiled as she let him go. “Now, I bought the margarita mix myself, so you only get some if you’re gonna be joining us. So do you want some?” He nodded, and she smiled and stood back up. “Good, then go get your shorts on,” she said, nudging him towards the stairs, “unless you wanna get tan lines on your arms and ankles.” He turned to head back upstairs and do as he was told, while Jordan and Olivia laughed to themselves and started pouring some tequila into a blender.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Olivia and Jordan were already outside, laying on their stomachs on the lounge chairs when Reese came downstairs. There was a small table between them, with two small mason jars on each side that were filled to the top with blended cocktails and straws poking out. They were each wearing a two-piece bikini; Jordan’s was red and Olivia’s was blue. The girls turned their heads toward the house as they heard the screen door slide open, and Reese came walking out wearing nothing but basketball shorts. He couldn’t notice it from how far away he was, but Jordan’s eyes looked him up and down, getting her first good look at his body since he grew up in the last 4 years. As a recent college grad, she would never go for an 18 year old, not to mention he was one of her best friend’s brothers. But she was still curious. And… he wasn’t too bad looking.

     “There should still be some margarita left in the blender,” Olivia said with a grin. She hadn’t even really thought he would actually join them, but she was happy that he did. Upon hearing where the alcohol would be, Reese swiveled back around without missing a beat to head back inside. He didn’t know where his parents were at right now, but he wasn’t gonna pass up this offer while it stood. And as he walked back inside, Jordan checked him out again. He had a nice back, or at least he would if he wasn’t the size of a kid. And his butt looked pretty good too, given his size at least. 

     When he got back inside, he was disappointed to see how much drink was left in the blender. He poured it into a small mason jar, that normally was used for jams but functioned as a mini version of what Jordan and Olivia had. And even given it’s size, it only halfway filled the thing up. Maybe they figured I’d only need a few shots’ worth because I’m so much smaller than them, he thought. But better than nothing. Might still be enough to get me tipsy. Then he remembered how small he was compared to his old size, and how quickly he had gotten drunk at the party last night. Definitely enough.

     He returned to the patio with his drink in hand, and took the chair next to his sister. “Hey Reeeese,” Jordan called out, “can you put lotion on our backs?” 

     Reese raised his eyebrows, “Why are you guys wearing sunscreen? Doesn’t that like, negate the point of tanning?”

     “Nope,” Jordan said matter-of-factly. 

     “It’s healthier for your skin,” his sister explained, being a bit more helpful than her friend. “It takes a little longer to tan, but it helps you from getting burned.” 

     “Oh. Well, can I have some then?” he asked.

     Jordan simply held out her lotion in her hand, looking to him expectantly. “I’ll put some on you first, and then you can do me,” she offered. Reese agreed and he went over to her while she sat up, and he took a seat on the edge of her chair. She took another sip of her drink, then squirted some lotion into her hand and rubbed it around on his back. Even though Jordan wasn’t quite the Amazon his sister was, her hands were still big, and he almost felt intimidated as she rubbed them on his back. It took barely a few seconds to coat his little body’s backside, considering her hands alone with almost as large as it. “Turn around,” she instructed as she finished up his back. He turned to face her, but his body was still positioned away from hers, so his chest was half twisted away from her. “Just stand up,” she sighed, “you’re not that tall. You’re kinda like the literal definition of short, bud.” He blushed and did as he was told, standing up next to her chair and realizing she was right, she’d still be easily able to reach him. She didn’t need to word it like that though. Or call him ‘bud’ like he was a kid.

     Squirting more lotion on her hands, she reached out towards his arms and began rubbing the sunscreen into his shoulders and biceps. By the time she reached his forearms, she was easily able to encapsulate the entirety of his arms within her enclosed fist, stroking it downwards to properly coat him with the lotion. She chuckled as he blushed again, feeling emasculated by her. “Why are you even doing my arms, I can do those,” he protested, but didn’t pull back.

     “Well I already started, might as well finish the job,” she said, moving on to his frontside. He gulped and averted his gaze as he felt her long, slender fingers rub themselves around his stomach, moving up to his chest. As her fingers ran along his pecs, her thumbs rubbed his nipples for just a few seconds, before she smirked and took her hands off him. He quickly inhaled as he felt her rub him there, but it had been so quick that he couldn’t tell if it was intentional or not. “Here, you can do the rest, I don’t wanna touch your hairy legs,” she said, tossing the bottle towards him, and he almost dropped it as he rushed to catch it in time. She took another drink from her margarita, then turned back onto her stomach, kicking her feet up behind her with giddy anticipation. “Me next!” As she laid on her stomach again, he noticed her ass sticking up in his peripheral vision. She’s definitely thicker than Olivia, he noticed, glancing quickly at Jordan’s thighs before scolding himself for comparing his ex-childhood crush to his own sister.

     Trying his best to handle the oversized bottle, Reese squirted some of the lotion into his own hands, and returned the favor to Jordan, spreading the cream across her back. Compared to how big her hands had felt on his body, his own hands felt so small and ineffective on hers, and it took him a bit more time to rub the sunscreen into her soft, already-pretty-tan back. She doesn’t really need a tan, he thought, almost bitterly, with how clear and dark her skin was compared to his and Olivia’s, but he didn’t say anything. She probably doesn’t even need sunscreen. “Looks good,” he said, stepping back to make sure he got everywhere.

     “Yeah I do,” Jordan joked, winking at Reese as she took another sip from her drink. He rolled his eyes and turned to head back to his own chair.

     “Don’t forget about me,” Olivia said, wiggling her back. He backpedaled to where she was laying down, and squeezed out the bottle over her back, rubbing the ointment on his sister. Like Jordan, her skin was soft, but not quite as dark.

     “Have you ever tanned nude before?” Jordan asked while Reese continued to rub the lotion on his sister’s back.

     “No, but I’ve always kinda wanted to,” Olivia said, suppressing a giggle.

     Taking another sip of margarita, Jordan called out to Reese, “Hey, why don’t you untie your sister’s bikini?” she asked, and the two siblings blushed at the notion, although it caused another round of embarrassed laughter out of Olivia as she grabbed her drink too. “What? You said you always wanted to,” Jordan said, feigning ignorance.

     “I’m not taking my bikini off when Reese is around,” Olivia whispered, but they could all clearly hear her.

     Jordan rolled her eyes, “Oh c’mon, he’s 18, right?” Reese’s face was completely red, and he withdrew his hands from Olivia’s back, deciding to be done.

     “He’s my brother,” Olivia sneered, but with a smile, and Reese hurried back to his own lounge chair. With each footstep, his bare feet slapped the pavement, which he felt was a hundred times louder than it really was. He did not want to be a part of this conversation.

     “Fine, fine,” Jordan said, turning her head away from the two of them and giving it a rest. Olivia’s head was facing the same way, but she felt fidgety now, itching her leg with her toes as she tried to rid Jordan’s playful remarks from her memory. With both of the girls’ heads facing away from his chair, Reese took a good look at Olivia’s body: her hair, tied up in a bun, her slender legs and ample butt, her long, muscular legs, fit from years of sports, down to her feet that he rubbed every day. He was glad she wasn’t nude, since he didn’t like to think about her like that, and he hated that Jordan was able to both emasculate him while constantly bringing up his sister’s sexuality whenever he was around. He whisked his head around to make sure his parents weren’t suddenly behind him, watching him watch Olivia, and he bit his lip as he turned back around, settling into the lounge chair. Olivia was right, you just need to relax, he told himself, finishing off his share of the margarita, and tried to just relax and lighten up.

     “Mmmm, juuuuust one more thing?” Olivia asked, turning back to face him and propping her head up on her hand while she rested on her elbow. Reese sighed but opened his eyes and turned to her. “I’ll give you some more of my margarita since I see yours is almost empty, if you uh… head inside and get some scissors?” He squinted at her and cocked his head in confusion. “The uh, chairs we have? Don’t exactly feel super great when I’m lying down, cuz my uh…” she trailed off and cupped her other hand under her breasts, then wobbled them a bit. “Let’s just say these things are gettin’ in the way; they don’t feel super great to lie down on.

     “Oh.” Girl troubles, he thought, glad he never had to worry about laying on his boobs when he lied down on his stomach. That was his favorite way to sleep, but Olivia had never really had the ability to do so comfortably ever since she hit puberty almost a decade ago. “Wait, so you want me to like, cut some of the straps off the chair?” The lounge chairs they were laying on were the kind with thick plastic bands, almost like straps, that were about two inches wide, and half an inch of space in between each layer. So unlike some kind of wooden or woven chair, technically she would be able to cut some of the straps off. 

     “Yeah, don’t worry, I got you guys these for Christmas years ago, remember? And mom and dad almost never use them anyways, they won’t mind if this one’s a little ‘broken,’” she smirked. “But if they do, I’ll just tell them I did it.”

     “Um, for some more of your margarita?” She nodded with a smile, showing how much she had left. Only a small portion of it would be enough to fill his cup of halfway again. His thirst for more booze made the decision for him. “Yeah, sure,” he said, and hopped up to run inside and grab the scissors.

     He jogged back out, the pair of scissors seeming oversized in his little hands, and came to rest by his sister. “OK, so, instead of me getting up and laying down and getting up and laying down to check how it feels each time, how about you just crawl underneath the chair and can kinda just see which ones need to be cut for me. Yeah?”

     “Um… OK, I guess that makes sense,” he replied, scratching his head but getting on his hands and knees nonetheless. Olivia smiled and laid back down on her stomach as her brother crawled under her chair and turned over onto his back. Already, as he stared up at his sister between the cracks of the chair, he noticed the plastic straps sagged slightly beneath her weight. Right above his head was where her chest  was positioned, so he took the scissors and positioned them against the edge of the chair so the blades wouldn’t cut her body. 

     SNAP! The first strap got cut, and the tension from being laid on caused it to quickly fly downwards and hit his arm. SNAP! The second strap was cut, and now Olivia’s boobs started to bulge against the open section of the chair’s bed. Jordan turned her head to face the other direction so she could watch the two of them. SNAP! “Oooh, I can feel it, you’re almost there,” Olivia encouraged. “Just one more I think!”

     Right as Reese was about to finish cutting through the fourth strap, the three of them heard a familiar voice calling out to them from inside. The final piece was almost entirely severed, but stayed intact by just the corner, which was now even more strained as it threatened to snap open. But Reese had heard his mother’s voice, and immediately frozen his body. “Did you guys make margaritas?” Tracy yelled out. From out the window in the kitchen, she was able to see the two girls out by the pool, but Jordan’s chair was in front of Olivia’s, so it covered her from being able to notice Reese under his sister’s chair. “Seriously, on a weekday?” Reese’s eyes widened, She already hates when Olivia drinks during the week, even though she’s out of college and over 21. And I’ve been punished before for having drank my parents’ alcohol. So if Mom catches me and finds out I was drinking along with them, as someone under 21, AND who has school tomorrow? She’ll lecture me for the rest of the night. 

     “She can’t find me, she’ll kill me if she sees me with you guys and knows I had some too,” he hoarsely whispered out, and Olivia glanced down to her brother beneath her tanning chair and uncurled her towel so that it draped off the sides of her chair, essentially creating a wall around Reese and blocking him out from being seen if anyone walked by. Which had been quick and smart timing, as Tracy walked outside to address the girls. But right as she settled back down on the chair, the sudden shift of weight finally snapped off the last needed strap, and suddenly her boobs came flying out from underneath her, flopping into Reese’s face. He grunted in surprise, knowing his mom’s nearby presence meant he couldn’t yell. And he couldn’t crawl out from under the chair, or else his mom would see him. He didn’t even feel like he could be mad at his sister; it was just dumb luck that caused the fourth piece to snap at the imperfect moment when he was unable to escape. Now that Olivia had finally gotten what she wanted, she hummed contentedly at being able to lie down flat on her stomach without her boobs getting in the way. She could feel his head under her sagging breasts, but she was powerless to move out of the way, since getting off the chair would reveal him to their mother.

     “Yeah, I forgot you don’t like me drinking on weekdays, even though I bought it with my own money and I’m over 21 and I don’t have anywhere to go tomorrow,” she answered to their mom, some clearly evident sass layered in her reply.

     Tracy sighed and rolled her eyes, not in the mood to argue with their daughter today. “Well no more, OK? Then she saw Reese’s miniature mason jar and held it up, “Hold on, did you give some to Reese too?” she asked, noticeably more irritated.

     “No, I haven’t seen him for a while, but that was my first cup before I decided I wanted a lot more than I made,” she told their mom, not skipping a beat on the bold-faced lie.

     “Hey, Mrs. Smith, why don’t you join us for a little bit,” Jordan piped in, a devilish smile on her face. She knew that Reese was trapped under Olivia’s chair, and figured he was probably stuck with his big sister’s boobs in his face, so she wanted to try and stall their mom to keep him there as long as possible. She might not be able to see him, but just knowing that he’d be trapped there was a deviously satisfying idea in itself. “You don’t have to like, actually tan with us or anything, but you should lay down and rest your feet for a little while!” she said, sounding genuinely encouraging to the woman who was tired after a day filled with errands and chores. 

     Tracy sighed, but decided the idea sounded nice, so she gingerly took a seat in one of the other patio chairs nearby to Jordan. “Well alright, maybe for a little bit,” she said, kicking off her shoes and crossing her feet on the end of the lounge chair. “But no more drinking for you two, we haven’t even had dinner yet.” With a deep breath, she eased into the chair and took a load off while she watched the sunset. Jordan turned back to Olivia, stifling a giggle as she glanced down to the draped towel on Olivia’s chair, knowing what was hidden behind it. And Olivia looked at her incredulously, before scoffing and laughing along with her friend, still a bit tipsy. “What’s so funny?” Tracy asked, eying over at them. 

     “Oh, nothing,” Olivia said. “It’s an inside joke… with a friend of ours,” she explained. She readjusted herself in the chair, and Reese squirmed against the cold, hard concrete on his back as his sister’s bikini-glad tits jostled against his face. “Sorry,” Olivia whispered down to him, before laying her head on its side and smiling at how coincidental the odds of him getting stuck at the worst timing were. 

     With his mom now relaxing along with them, and blocking his chances of sneaking back in the house without being seen, Reese had no choice but to lay dormant beneath the cold shadow of his big sister, while her soft, warm breasts practically caressed his face and reminded him that he wasn’t going anywhere.