- Text Size +

=====================

Sunday, May 30 (cont.)

=====================

     “You did WHAT?!” Jordan burst out laughing upon hearing about what had happened to Reese at the feet of his sister. It wasn’t just that he had been subjected to having his face used as a footrest. It wasn’t even the fact that she had just gotten home from working out, which had made her sweaty feet smell nasty. It was the fact that he had laid there for an hour, and with their mom just a few feet away the whole time, unaware of the whole thing. It didn’t even seem like it should’ve worked, but a lot of things that previously didn’t seem plausible were finding ways to happen at Reese’s new half-pint size.

     Olivia wasn’t quite laughing with as much gusto as her best friend, since the whole scenario had been more interesting than funny to her, but she still couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit from how much Jordan had enjoyed the little story. “Anyways, I’m gonna go get changed now,” she said, turning to head upstairs. “Don’t be too mean to him while I’m gone, just cuz I get to play around doesn’t mean you can too.” With that, she left to go change in her room, leaving Jordan and Reese alone for a few minutes. Reese felt better, hearing Olivia sort of defend him like that and stick up for him before anything could happen. But it also made him a bit nervous that she even had to clarify something like that for Jordan to begin with. Olivia never talked like that around Elle, or Kayla, or any of her other friends. Did Jordan tell something to Olivia in private? It put him on edge. He didn’t think Jordan was a complete asshole, Olivia would never be friends with her if she was. But it had also been several years since she last hung around their house a lot; maybe her personality got a bit more feisty in college?

     Jordan turned back to Reese. “So, an hour under your sister’s feet, huh?” 

     He looked away but nodded. “Yeah.”

     She sighed and hoisted her leg up onto the chair nearby, examining her foot. “That sounds like it would’ve been pretty fun. For her, I mean.”

     Reese rolled his eyes, “Yeah, thanks for clarifying.”

     “I’m guessing I couldn’t get you to do the same for me, right?” She bent her knee upwards, lifting her foot up as high as she could, to about her waist. It wasn’t quite taller than Reese, like she was hoping, but it was still hovered annoyingly close to his face.

     “Nope,” he smugly told her, ignoring the foot and looking right up into her eyes.

     “Yeah, that’s fair I guess,” she sighed. “And honestly, I’d be weirded out if you said yes.” She lowered her foot back down to the ground and headed to the kitchen to grab a snack from the cabinet. “But what about a foot massage, Olivia told me you’ve given her a few of those.”

     Reese arched an eyebrow at her. “Yeah, because she’s been helping me with homework so I owe her a huge favor, the same reason I put up with her feet all over my face earlier today. As soon as I graduate I won’t be giving her any more.”

     Jordan shrugged, “If you say so.” She walked back over to him, and looked down at his little 3 feet body staring up at her as she popped some chips in her mouth. “I bet I can convince her to make you give me one though.”

     Reese was about to argue back when Olivia came bounding back downstairs dressed in a bright red bikini. Her humongous breasts, straining against the little amount of fabric that covered them, bounced erratically as she hopped over the last couple of steps. As she sauntered over to the two of them, Reese noticed how, despite how bronzed her skin looked, she didn’t have any tan lines anywhere on her Amazonian body. “So, you guys ready?” she asked, her hands on her hips and a smile on her face.

     “To… go outside?” Reese asked. He didn’t think they’d want him to join them, but given the last few weeks, it probably shouldn’t have been a surprise.

     “Yeah!” she chirped. She hunched over and grabbed a hold of one of his arms. At a normal size, he looked like any other guy’s arm, but held within her Amazonian grasp it looked and felt like a stick. “Come on, little bro-man, look at this, you could use the tan!” It was a beautiful day out; the only way Olivia had gotten so sweaty that morning was because of the warm, sunny weather.

     “Alright,” he relented. A tan actually wouldn’t be so bad. I actually think it’s kinda easier for me to darken at this smaller size, it’s kinda nice. Olivia led the way in opening the sliding glass door to their patio, and Reese followed after her. Jordan followed after him, but he suddenly felt a knee bump against his back for a brief moment, roughly shoving him and sending him tripping forward. His face smashed right against his sister’s huge, barren asscheek, the impact causing her bubble butt to jiggle in response. He heard Jordan snicker behind him as Olivia paused and slowly turned around. “Oh, uh, sorry,” Reese stuttered, his cheeks quickly reddening as he stood in the shadow of his big sister. “Jordan’s knee, I think, kinda like, pushed me for—“

     “He’s right, I accidentally bumped into him,” Jordan said, cutting Reese off. “Sorry.” He was glad Jordan hadn’t tried to lie, although he was also confident that Olivia would’ve believed him anyways. His sister chuckled at how embarrassed Reese looked and turned to keep heading towards the pool.

     Reese whipped around and glared up at Jordan, who was already smirking down at him. “Watch where you’re going,” he muttered.

     Jordan held her hands up, as if she was completely innocent. “Hey, I said I was sorry.” He rolled his eyes and turned to follow his sister, and Jordan smiled victoriously as soon as he wasn’t looking. Obviously she’d bumped into him on purpose, but taking the blame for it was a tiny price to pay to see Reese trip against his sister’s butt like that.

     Olivia dove into the pool as Jordan headed towards the lounge chairs to relax in the sun. I figured Olivia was gonna do some more tanning, he thought. Although to be honest, swimming sounds a bit more fun anyways. And I’m already in some shorts. “Actually I think I changed my mind,” Reese yelled to Olivia with a grin on his face. She’d been underwater, but burst through the surface in a gigantic splash as she heard Reese call out. 

     “You’re coming in?” she asked, as Reese took off his shirt and started prying off his shoes and socks.

     “Wait, but I need you to put my sunscreen on,” Jordan whined, and they both turned to look at the other girl, who had settled into one of the lounge chairs and slipped off her flip-flops.

     “You can put it on yourself,” Reese shrugged.

     Olivia sighed, “Just go and do it, it’ll barely take a minute. You haven’t even gotten in the pool yet.”

     “Olivia, she—“

     “I don’t wanna argue about it,” his sister said matter-of-factly. “Just stop complaining and help her out.” 

     Reese rolled his eyes but saw that he wasn’t gonna win, so he mind as well just go and do it. He moped his way over to Jordan as Olivia turned back to the pool to begin swimming laps, when suddenly Jordan spoke up again, making sure to speak loudly enough that Olivia would be able to hear her. “Oh, and can you give me a little foot massage too, like the ones you always give your sister?”

     He glared at her as she wiggled her toes, “Are you fucking seri—“

     “Yes, he will!” Olivia yelled out, continuing to backstroke as she stared up at the beautiful, blue sky with a smile on her face, enjoying the warm weather. 

     Jordan laughed as Reese moaned at how easily his sister had been persuaded. “See? Told you I could, and I didn’t even need to convince her.” He kneeled down at the base of her chair, and the concrete felt uncomfortable on his knees. “Wait, you need to put my sunscreen on first,” Jordan reminded him. “Then the foot rub, and then you can go and play.” Reese scowled at how patronizingly she was speaking to him, but took the bottle of lotion from her anyways as she rolled over onto her stomach and got ready for the boy to lather her up.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Later that evening, Olivia was sitting at her desk in her room, working on a slew of homework for Reese that he had to turn in tomorrow. Jordan had gone home, and Reese was laying around in his room, watching YouTube videos on his phone while his sister did his work for him. “Reeeeeese,” she called from her room down the hall, “come here.” Her brother paused his video and climbed out of bed, trudging down to Olivia’s room to see what she wanted.

     “What’s up?” he asked, leaning against her doorframe.

     She exhaled and leaned back in her chair, spinning around to face him. “This stuff has really been taking awhile you know.” She crossed her arms, an upset look on her face; she felt good about helping her brother, but dedicating so much time to him hadn’t been an easy task.

     There was a moment of silence between the two of them, as Reese felt unsure of how to respond. “Um… yeah, sorry about that, I guess. I’m like, really appreciative of your help though, I hope you know that.” He felt like he had made his thankfulness pretty clear though, especially after she’d asked him the other day to go so far as kissing her feet, which he did without hesitation. “Is there something I can do to make it up to you though?”

     She sighed, turning again and gazing out of her window in thought. “Well, I did wanna take a break. But yeah, I should have you do something in return before I start again…” Great, so she doesn’t have anything she wants me to do right away but is trying to think of something anyways. “Actually I’m thinking, since doing your homework kinda stinks, the thing you do for me should stink too…”

     “What, like you mean actually smell bad or something?” he asked, crinkling his nose at the thought. “Do you want me to lay under your feet again like I did this morning? Cuz that stunk pretty bad.”

     She turned to him, and he could tell a lightbulb had gone off in her head. “I didn’t mean like physically, actually stink, no. But you did give me an idea.” Great. I don’t know how I haven’t learned by now not to keep my mouth shut. Olivia stood up, slowly sauntering over to her little brother. “It’s another way you can show your appreciation. It’s not really anything I need like the massages or the occasional help with laundry; this one’s just cuz I think it’d be funny.” He gulped nervously as she stopped right in front of him, her athletic body towering over him. “Since you thought it should be something that actually stinks, like literally smells bad, I think the most fitting thing...“ She turned around, so that her butt, clad in gray yoga pants, was right in front of his face “…would be to make you kiss my ass.” Then she giggled and slapped her left cheek, causing it to wobble all about right in front of his eyes.

     Reese didn’t think she was serious at first, but considering all the things he’d done for her lately, this one actually seemed pretty par for the course. He looked up from her butt, and saw that she was looking behind her, gazing down at him with an amused but still serious expression on her face. “Um… OK,” he mumbled, looking back down at her butt. Even at his normal size, a single one of her buns would’ve been bigger than his entire head. But now, at barely 3’3, her cheeks looked like they were each a foot and a half wide from his reduced point of view. He gingerly leaned forward, puckering his lips in anticipation, before pressing them against the soft fabric that accentuated her imposing curves. 

     “Mmm, you didn’t pussy out and just do a quick peck like I was sorta expecting,” she said, validating his decision. Sensing that she was satisfied with his kiss, he leaned away from her butt and looked up into her eyes for approval. “That was good, now the other one.” He shuffled over a few inches, a whole new beast looming in front of him now. He once more leaned forward with pursed lips and gave the other one a kiss too.

     “There, I’ve officially kissed your ass,” he sighed, thinking the whole thing was ridiculous to begin with. “Twice.”

     “Yep! And you did a good job too. Now…” she trailed off, pondering additional possibilities. “Now I think you should give it a hug.” His stomach dropped as he realized what ‘hugging her butt’ would entail. But at least she was wearing clothes while he had to do it, even if her yoga pants were pretty thin. And she’d taken a shower earlier, so even though the stuff she wanted him to do was supposed to “stink,” he hoped it wouldn’t actually smell that bad. 

     He opened up his arms, readying for an embrace, and then took a nervous step forward, turning his head so he wouldn’t have to go in face first. With arms wide open, he then grabbed ahold of her enormous glutes, pressing the side of his face up against her crack and cuddling right up against her bubbly cheeks. Her hips were so wide, the length from his left elbow to his right couldn’t even compare, and his hands were just barely able to reach her sides despite how deep his arms seemed to sink into her fat. Her butt was warm from having sat down for so long, and it quickly heated up his face through her soft yoga pants. “There you go!” Olivia remarked, and suddenly grabbed ahold of his wrists, completely engulfing his tiny wrists within her strong grasp, and pulled them forward. He gasped in surprise as his body got pressed up so deeply into her thick rump, that his neck got tilted backwards a bit as his torso molded with the downward slope from her butt to her thighs. “Now give my booty a nice thank youuuuu,” she cooed, and alternated between pulling on both of his arms, effectively rubbing his face back and forth on his sister’s ass as she jerked him around.

     “Th-thank you,” he stuttered, as Olivia pulled him into her butt with so much force that his feet left the ground.

     “My butt says you’re welcome,” she laughed, and let go of his wrists, dropping him back to the floor as he breathed a sigh of relief. “Here, it’ll give you a hug back,” she said, and her suddenly hands reached around behind her, into the canyon between her asscheeks, pulling them apart before quickly stepping backwards. Reese didn’t have time to react as his sister’s butt suddenly engulfed his head, cramming his face deep into her crack, and she let go with her hands, allowing her gigantic quads to slam into the sides of his head, returning the ‘hug.’ He held his breath out of fear for how badly his sister’s crack might smell, as she pressed in on the sides of her cheeks, squeezing his little head between them. 

     And then suddenly, it was all over, and she stopped pressing against them, letting him go free. Except her muscular butt was so giant in comparison to his tiny head, that Reese was technically stuck. Only after she grabbed some of his hair and pulled his head back to unwedge him was he actually free, and he gasped for breath, grateful to be able to suck in clean air. “There, that felt like it probably stunk,” she snickered, walking back over to her desk to continue working on his homework. “Break time over, you can go now.” Sighing with relief, he quickly turned and scurried back to his room, collapsing on his bed so he could have a moment to process what had just happened.