- Text Size +

 =========================

Wednesday, June 2 (cont.)

=========================

     Reese was frozen in fear as his big sister clenched her jaw together and walked over to him, quickly growing in size as she grew near. Olivia didn’t even storm towards him or anything, but he was so petrified by the bubbling feeling in his gut that something bad was coming, that his brain didn’t seem able to work quickly enough to tell his legs to run. She reached out with her hand and he half expected her to slap him, but instead she grabbed him by the throat and pulled him into her room, shutting the door quickly behind her. With hardly any effort, she held him up, dangling several feet over the floor, as she casually headed back over to her desk as if she wasn’t carrying her little brother in a choke hold. Technically he could breathe, but it was definitely strained, and he instinctively thrashed his legs about as if that would somehow help him return to the floor. As she opened up her desk drawers, rummaging around for something, his arms reached up to try and pry apart her fingers that were wrapped around the entirety of his neck, but pulling at them only caused her to tighten them even further. “Stop fighting me and I won’t have to squeeze as much,” she told him simply, not even bothering to look back at him as she held his body out behind her. “I don’t even wanna hurt you… well, technically I do, but I won’t because you’re my brother and I’m a good person.” She found what she was looking for: a small, rectangular speaker. “Here we go,” Olivia said to herself, pulling it out and kneeing the drawer shut. She turned it on and headed over to the shelf next to her door, setting it down, and then pulled out her phone from inside her bra. The room was quiet, save for the sound of Reese’s strained breaths and subtle gasps for air as he watched her calmly scrolling on her phone while holding him out to the side.   

     Suddenly music began playing from the speakers, gradually increasing in volume as Olivia turned it up. Once she was satisfied with how loud it was, she stuck her phone back in her bra and turned her attention to her brother finally. Now she could finally say exactly what she was feeling without having to worry about their mom hearing any yelling upstairs. “So, first I’m really dying to know… why the FUCK—“ she yelled, slamming his body against her wall while keeping him suspended by his neck, —you were even trying to use my laptop in the first place! I can’t think of a single good reason why, because if it was an emergency you would’ve texted me.” He swallowed nervously, avoiding eye contact and trying to look away as he opened his mouth to allow an answer to stumble out. But she grabbed his head with her free hand and forced it back to where it was, so his eyes were locked onto hers. “I need to be able to see you answer so I can tell if you’re lying or not,” she growled.

     “I… I wouldn’t lie to you Oli—“

     “Then just answer the fucking question!? WHY. Were you using my computer?”

     He swallowed again, and his eyes instinctively tried darting away, so he had to keep making himself look at her so she wouldn’t snap again. “I w-wanted to check my homework,” he answered. “Like the stuff you were—“

     “Seriously?!?” she yelled in disbelief, pushing herself away from the wall, and shoving her brother’s neck for a quick second in the process. He dropped to the floor as she turned away from him, pacing around the room as she tried to comprehend her brother’s foolishness. “I literally spent WEEKS of my LIFE helping you with all your homework just so you could graduate, just cuz you were either too fucking stupid or too fucking lazy to do it yourself. And the thanks I get is literally you permanently breaking my laptop.” She scoffed and turned to him, marching over to him with her hands on her hips. “I can’t even BEGIN to think of how you’re gonna pay for this,” she scolded him, stopping inches from his body so that he was cowering in front of her long, sturdy legs and had to look straight up just to see her. “And I’m not just talking about buying me a new laptop, we can figure that out later. I mean how you’re REALLY gonna pay me back.” Reese gulped as Olivia stepped even closer to him, her legs brushing up against his body. He knew exactly what she meant; the stress of losing thousands of files, the stress of spending days setting up a new computer from scratch, the stress of having to wait months until he paid her back. Breaking the laptop would take just as much of a mental toll on her as it would a financial one.

     “You know if you were a kid,” Olivia continued, “since this is the kind of thing that kids do, I’d expect Mom or Dad to at least spank you.” She picked him up by his neck again and began carrying his flailing body over to her bed. “But I don’t wanna tell them just yet because I don’t think their punishment would be severe enough.” She draped Reese’s body over the side of his bed, face down, with his little butt right on the edge. Then she knelt down onto her knees to the left of him and pressed the side of her left leg against the back of his kneecaps to keep his lower half pinned, and shifted the left hand she had around his neck towards his head. “I don’t think they’d be able to understand just how valuable my laptop was to me; my whole life was on there.” She forced his head sideways, facing away from her, and firmly pressed her hand against the side of his head, easily covering the whole of it with just her palm. “But I understand.” With her little brother’s legs pinned to the side of the mattress while his head was pinned against her mattress, he had nowhere to go as she raised her right hand up high. “So I’ll just have to assume Mom’s responsibility, since I’m the only one who can dish out the kind of punishment you deserve.”

     SLAP! Reese grunted as his sister’s hand smacked his ass with a strong, authoritative whack. He tried squirming away, but Olivia didn’t even need to press any harder against his head or his legs; he was obviously too weak to escape. “How many times are you gonna spank me?” he mumbled, fearful at the thought of her retribution.

     SLAP! She answered his question with a second spanking that was even stronger than the first one. “I’d say you should get one spanking for every dollar you’ve cost me,” she replied.

     SLAP! He whimpered as her third strike was even stronger than the last two. “Which means, since my MacBook was at least twenty-five hundred bucks,” she continued.

     SLAP! “Then that’s 5 spankings every day… for a YEAR AND A HALF.”

     SLAP! He howled out in agony as the final blow was her hardest one yet, but with her five spankings done, she released his legs and took her hand off his head. He was so spent though, that he didn’t get up initially and continued lying on her bed, breathing in and out to calm himself down, both from the intense pain, and the stunning realization that it’d have to continue for months on end. His butt stung a little from her blows to it, but he managed to push himself off her bed and stand back up, turning to face her as she sat on her bed and looked down on him. “Day 1 down, 499 left to go.” His heart sank; five spankings had been bad enough, but to get them every day til the near the end of next year???

     He fell to his knees immediately and groveled at her feet. “Please, PLEASE don’t make it a year Olivia,” he wailed, and began kissing the tops of her socked feet. It was what he’d done the last time she’d gotten mad, so he figured that it might work a second time on her. Anything to reduce the punishment. Deep down, he couldn’t argue with the idea that he deserved what was coming to him; the laptop could be replaced, but not what was on it. Pictures, videos, files for work, memories from college. Some of it had been backed up to her iCloud, but a lot of it was probably lost forever. There was just nothing he could do to replace most of it. So all he could think of in the heat of the moment was kneeling before her and covering her feet with kisses. Like a peasant begging for exoneration from a queen.

     “I don’t know what I was thinking,” he mumbled, feeling his eyes starting to sting as they began welling up with tears. She turned the volume of the music down a little since she he was stuttering too quietly for her to hear. “It was so stupid and I…” He began crying, not knowing how to communicate his sorrow to her. And it wasn’t because of his spanking that he was acting so remorseful; as time went on, he began to realize more and more just how fucked up it was what he’d done. And it all stemmed from the fact that he ultimately hadn’t trusted his sister when he should’ve. “I just, I’m so sorry. Please… please forgive me.” He sniffled and lifted up one of her feet, kissing each of the toes in a back-and-forth motion as some of his tears soaked into the fibers of her sock. Olivia didn’t even move as Reese peppered her feet with his kisses, and nearly a minute passed as he continued sniffing and crying while switching between her feet, never hesitating as he kissed the lowest part of his sister without ever slowing down.

     But finally, her foot left his hands as she raised it up, and her toes curled underneath his chin, lifting his head up until they were looking at each other again. He saw that she was crying too, albeit less messily than he was. She wiped a tear from her cheek as she set her foot back down on the floor. “I know it was an accident. But it’s gonna take a while for me to forgive you,” she sighed, and he nodded understandingly. It seemed that, at the least, Reese’s groveling had allowed Olivia to cool down a bit—but she was still angry. 

     Before either of them could say anything else, their mom’s voice could be heard yelling up from downstairs. “Dinner’s ready!” she called up. Olivia closed her eyes and tilted her head back, silently cursing. She hadn’t wanted her confrontation with her brother to be interrupted anytime soon, but she needed to eat. 

     She opened her eyes again and looked back down at her brother, biting her lip as she thought of ideas. He sat silently before her, ignoring their mom and waiting for Olivia instead. “OK then, here’s the plan,” she said, standing up and walking over to her hamper. “I don’t think I’d be able to just like, turn off everything I’m feeling right now towards you if we both ate dinner together with Mom and Dad. I just wouldn’t be able to keep up the facade. Also giving myself some space from you would be good for a little bit.” She lifted one of her socks out of her hamper and turned back around to him. “But I also don’t want you to go unpunished, like we talked about. So since I don’t have that much time before I have to head down there, this is pretty much dependent on you. I can’t really force it on you I guess, like the spanking, but it’s better than nothing and all I could come up with on the spot.” She held out the giant sock, and he took it from her, unsure what she was going to have him do. “While I’m down at dinner, I want you to stand here, holding the sock up to your nose, and—“ She paused, then snatched it back out of his hands. “Actually, you’ve smelled my dirty socks kind of a lot lately. Plus I never even went jogging today; I think these are a few days old. Wait here, I’ll be back in a sec.” Reese was confused as he saw Olivia quickly dash out of her room, looking around to make sure nobody else was watching as she ran off down the hall. But he stayed put though, not wanting to evoke anything further out of her, until a few moments later he heard her running back down the hall. The sound of the 6-and-a-half foot woman was unmistakable. She came back into her room and closed the door behind her, and then presented two new socks to her brother. He figured she might’ve left them behind in the bathroom, maybe yesterday after a run, since it seems she was wanting to get something more recently worn than what her hamper had to offer. He took the socks from her, one in each hand, and she nodded at him to indicate she wanted him to bring them up to his face like she’d mentioned before. He breathed in a good breath of fresh air as he raised them up, before pressing them up against his nose like she’d told him to do. 

     She crossed her arms as she looked down at him approvingly. Each one of his hands were holding each of the socks, both of which were scrunched up against his cheeks with the graying soles more than covering each of his nostrils. “So, like I said, I want you to just stand here waiting patiently in my room while I have dinner downstairs. But I want you to be holding the socks up to your nose the entire time, otherwise what’s the point? You could just stop as soon as I leave. So there’s a bit of trust involved with this one, because I won’t be able to monitor you, but I still wanna continue with your punishment. So when I’m done with dinner, I don’t wanna come back in here and find you taking a break. But you won’t know when I’ll be coming back, so it’s in your best interest to just hold them there the entire time. Do you get what I’m saying?” He nodded solemnly, cringing slightly at how bothersome the smell already was. And he didn’t know how long she’d take to eat. Fifteen, 20 minutes? She could take an hour for all I know, he thought with disdain. “Mkay, good. I’ll probably just tell Mom and Dad you headed to a friend’s house for dinner. Sound good to you?” He nodded again, and she she turned to open her door, turning off the speaker that was still playing music as the gravity of his situation began to grow on him. Was the spanking worse, or is this going to be? he wondered. The spankings hurt like hell, but these things smell like shit, and it’s gonna last a lot longer. Reese knew what her socks smelled like when she’d simply worn them for a little while, and he knew what they smelled like after she’d gotten back from a run. So even though the fabric was dry, he could tell they’d been plenty sweated in sometime earlier today. Wait…

     “I thought you said you didn’t go jogging today,” he said, looking up at her as she headed out the door, and she turned to address him.

     “I didn’t. But Mom did.” And with that, she turned off her lights and closed the door, leaving Reese to reel in the realization that it was his own mother’s sweaty socks that he’d be smelling, without her even knowing about it, while the rest of his family dined together downstairs.