- Text Size +


=========================

Wednesday, June 2 (cont.)

=========================

     Reese didn’t even bother trying to kiss Olivia’s feet in atonement for his sins against her. He wouldn’t be surprised if she made him do it anyways, but as for now, there was nothing he could do. He’d already begged for mercy from her an hour ago, and then went on to ignore her commands, so it’d be practically insulting to her if he were to do it all again and expect anything out of her.

     “Even now, after you agreed with me about how bad you fucked me over, you couldn’t even follow through with such a simple punishment,” Olivia said, pacing around her brother as he kneeled in the center of her room, his head hung low with shame. “That was your chance for redemption, to show me just how sorry you really were. Like, I just knew that telling Mom and Dad that I needed milk, and then pretending to head out the front door like that, like I was so fucking quiet too, and I just knew it’d sound like I was trying to sneak out. But then Mom and Dad acting like they thought I headed out was perfect, I didn’t even ask them to or anything, that was just a natural question when Dad asked if I’d left yet. There was literally no way you thought I was home still, am I right?” He quietly nodded his head. “Right. So imagine if I’d busted in here like that, and you were still huffing Mom’s sweaty shit. Like, THAT would be dedication. True loyalty to what I’d wanted you to do. But now I can’t be convinced of anything. Were you only smelling the socks because you really were sorry, but just got tired of them? Or maybe you never really cared enough at all, and was only doing it because I was making you and you wanted to avoid any more punishments.”

     Her brother didn’t respond. There was nothing he could say that would’ve mattered anyways. “Well either way, it seems like the best thing for me to do is just go all out. You had your chance to not make me force something on you, but apparently that’s the only way you can be punished. And what I think I have in mind isn’t even for failing to smell Mom’s socks; it’s a much more appropriate response to what you did to me. The socks were just a chance for me to see if I should go a liiiiitle easier on you. If you’d…” She sighed and shook her head. “Nevermind. I’m just repeating myself, you probably get the point by now. The longer this takes for me to do, the less time you’ll have.” Reese was confused what she meant by that, but he figured it’d be better to not ask questions. He didn’t fight her as she grabbed his arm and dragged him over to a box she had against the wall, filled with dozens of books. She lifted it up and stuck his hand under it before dropping it back down. He winced as the sudden weight slammed into his hand. It hadn’t hurt that bad, although he didn’t think it was supposed to. “That’s just to make sure you don’t go anywhere,” she explained, and headed out her door, closing it behind her. 

     She was gone for several minutes before she came back in with what looked like their mom’s arts & crafts box and a glass of water. She placed the box on her desk and then knelt down in front of him, offering the cup. He looked up at it, not sure what to think of it. Is it a part of her plan? Is she gonna drug me? he wondered, hesitating to grab it. “Will you just drink the fucking water?” she demanded. “I’m trying to discipline you, not kill you, and you’re in for a long night, so you’re gonna wanna stay hydrated.” Every additional detail she revealed about her plan only made him more scared, but if this was the last chance he’d get for some water, he might as well take advantage of it. 

     “Thanks,” he said quietly, taking the cup from her and slowly downing the glass.

     “No problem,” she sighed, crossing her arms as she waited patiently for him to finish it off. He handed it back to her once she was done, and she took it from him, getting up to set it down on her desk. “I guess you can consider that your dinner for the night,” she chuckled, leaving Reese to wallow more in his misery. He hadn’t eaten since earlier that afternoon, but it seemed that that was all he’d be getting for the rest of the night. A single cup of water as his only source of nourishment.

     “So first,” she said, turning to her dresser, but glancing at him still sitting in the corner. “You can stand— Oh yeah, sorry.” She squatted down and lifted the box off his hand to free him, and then turned back to her dresser area as he gingerly stood up, watching her to see what his fate had in store. “First of all, I remembered while I was eating dinner that I actually do have some socks that are pretty dirty. Like, without a doubt, a lot worse than Mom’s were. The reason I’d forgotten about them…” she trailed off, ruffling through her hamper and discarding the top few items until she found a pair of scrunched up black socks, “was because I hid them under my clothes.” She picked one of them up, and unfurled the ball of fabric. “Remember that day recently that was so hot that when I came home, my socks were literally damp from my sweat? Yeah, well the same thing happened to these, except because they’re black my feet got way hotter,” she explained, and turned the garment inside out.

     She slowly walked over to Reese, who gulped nervously as she continued to give details on her first instrument of torture. “So they ended up smelling so bad when I took them off, that I literally, like I went to lay down on my bed after putting them in the hamper, but I could still smell them from several feet away. So I buried them just to keep myself from having to smell them. Which, because they weren’t exposed to any air, probably made them fester a whole lot worse.” She stopped in front of her 3 foot tall brother, his head craning up to avoid staring right into her crotch. “You know, it’s kinda ironic actually, cuz you even said earlier that you’d do my laundry today too. Like, I don’t even care about that now because of how trivial forgetting that was compared to breaking my laptop. But it’s just funny cuz I wouldn’t even be holding these right now if you’d just done the OTHER thing you said you were gonna do. But forgot about. Again.” She was only holding them at chest level, but could still smell them, causing her to wince.

     Without any kind of spectacle or fanfare, she lowered them down to Reese’s level, holding them against his nose. He immediately coughed as his nostrils were flooded with a tangy, sour stench that was multitudes worse than his mom’s socks had been. Tracy’s socks smelled like tainted air, but the pair Olivia was holding now was so revolting, it seemed like there couldn’t even have been oxygen floating around the miasma. Like it was just billions of particles that all stank and sent signals to his brain that made him nauseous. He stumbled back instinctively, his body’s reaction to needing fresh air, but Olivia reached her other hand out and grabbed his head, keeping him still as she let his senses bathe in the smell of her black, sweaty, grimy socks. “You’re not actually gonna be huffing them the whole time,” she said, “but I just thought I’d let you know what they smell like so you can have a better reference point for their flavor.” Without warning, the hand she had around his head flew back to the front of his face and pulled his jaw down forcefully, before she jammed the acrid, post-workout souvenirs into his mouth. His body tried recoiling again, but with her hand clutching his jaw, he wasn’t going anywhere.

     The salty texture from the inside of her sock grated against his tongue, making him gag from the horrific taste. She’d sweated so much that it had caused the inside fabric to get slightly crusty once all the salt from her sweat had dried into the fibers while the liquid part evaporated. So while the sock wasn’t technically sweaty in the freshest sense of the word, it still had all the makings of a lowly piece of clothing that had soaked up his sister’s perspiration for hours on end. It was so salty and the palate was so strong, it actually burned his tongue slightly as the monstrous piece of footwear covered his little tongue. But Olivia didn’t just want him to taste it, because she kept stuffing more and more of it into his mouth. He wasn’t sure he’d even be able to fit it all, especially because of how thick the cotton was, not to mention how gigantic her feet were compared to him. And yet she just kept pushing the sock in, bit by bit.

     By now, it had gone past just the confines of his mouth and was actually dipping into his throat, but there was still more sock to be ingested. And it just kept getting tighter and tighter, packed more and more into the shrunken boy’s mouth, stuffing his cheeks like he was a chipmunk. With one last push, she finally shoved the last of it inside her brother, and then grabbed a roll of nearby duct tape, ripping off a few inches. His eyes widened in terror as he realized what she was about to do, but she stopped just for a moment to slide her finger beneath his nostrils. After a few seconds, she nodded satisfactorily, and her finger retreated so she could clamp his lips together. “Just wanted to make sure you can still breathe with this thing; we don’t want you to suffocate,” she explained, forcing his jaw shut around the dirty sock, like trying to zip up an overstuffed suitcase. “He wouldn’t even have been able to close his mouth with his own muscles, but luckily for Olivia, she was strong enough to push it back up with the bottom of her palm while her fingers held his lips together. And then she sealed everything in, tightly strapping the sticky tape over his mouth, pressing her thumb to the areas around his lips to ensure that the adhesive material wouldn’t be coming off his skin any time soon. And with a satisfied smile, she stood back to admire her work. “Socks: check.” 

     Next, she turned to her hamper once more and dug through it, pulling out one of her bras after a few seconds. “It’s a good thing you’re so small… well, and that my tits are so fucking huge.” She held her bra out in front of her to marvel at its sheer size. “Like, annoyingly big,” she muttered to herself, her back hurting just thinking about it. “You know, I remember talking to one of my friends in college who was really good at math, and she was saying that if I was ‘normal,’ as in, not tall as hell and probably as muscular as I am, that my size would be a 32M.”

     Reese felt stunned; none of his girlfriends, or at least anyone whose cup sizes he’d known about, had ever been larger than an F. And to him, well… he’d never had any complaints with any of them. Because that kind of bust was already pretty big. But a fucking M cup? he thought. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, and then M. Holy fuck. He knew there were plenty of women who had cup sizes within that range, but it wasn’t like they were very common. So being reminded by his sister that she was the bustiest woman he’d ever seen before was embarrassing as hell. “But, that’s not technically what it actually is, that was just her calculating for if I like shrank down to an average girl’s height, I think. But this is a…” she found the tag and read it out for her little brother, “40P.” Holy shit… “I haven’t measured in a while, but I’m pretty sure my bust is like 55 inches. Maybe 56. Actually I noticed they’ve been growing recently so yeah, probably 56.” I’m not even 56 inches, Reese thought, I’m 3’2, so that’s… He began doing the math in his head, but Olivia had already done it before him. “I think if you’re like 3 feet or something, then that means my tits are a foot and a half wider than your height.” Her jaw slowly dropped as the realization of how tiny Reese was set in, and then she burst out laughing, cackling at how embarrassed her little brother seemed to be in the moment. “Actually you were like what, not even 6 feet tall before? So even if you never shrunk, my boobs would still be almost on the same level as you. Jesus…” She slyly bit her lip, nearly groping herself as she looked down at him and thought about their difference. “So yeah, like I said, it’s a good thing that they’re that big. Cuz I don’t think I’d be able to pull off this next part if my cup size wasn’t this insane.” 

     She sighed, and headed over to her desk, opening up the arts and crafts box that their mom usually used. “This next part’s gonna take a few minutes for me to do, but I don’t want you just sitting around while I work on my bra, so I’mma need you to lay down on my chair,” she instructed. He sulked over to her desk, seeming a bit confused by her order. “As in, with your head on the seat,” she commanded, looking him in the eyes to make sure he obeyed her. “Face up.” The sock-stuffed boy gingerly got onto his hands and knees before turning over and placing his head directly in the center of her chair as Olivia paced around the chair to the other side. The cushion had a bit of a dent in it from how heavy she was, although it was way larger than the little guy’s head was. “Remember, I’m not just doing any of this for fun, I’m trying to discipline you so you’ll remember to behave and not go snooping around in the future,” she told him, stepping her leg over his body so that she was facing her desk while he was directly under her. “I’ve always been a trustworthy sister, yet this incident toady wasn’t the first time even in the past few weeks that you’ve doubted me.” Reese’s eyes were fraught with worry as he stared upwards, his body eclipsed by the two thick, bronzed towers that made up his sister’s legs. Her calves were so muscular they were probably as wide as his torso, her thighs were so powerful she could probably explode his head between them if she wanted to, all leading up to an ass that was so enormous it seemed like it shouldn’t belong to a human being. Her yoga shorts were meant to be somewhat breezy and loose, but on her figure, even thought they were custom-made, they were still tight, and did nothing to conceal the smooth contours of her glutes. “So hopefully, because of this, we’ll be able to do something about that,” she sighed, reaching down with her hands and spreading apart her cheeks to make room for his head to nestle in her crack. “And if you can finally place your trust in me, then I’ll be able to place my trust in you. Because trust is a two way street.” Reese began hyperventilating, the air quietly whistling in and out of his nostrils, as his sister’s rear descended on him, growing ever bigger and bigger. “And then this night will be a good thing. For both of us.” With that final message, she dropped her ass the rest of the way down, crashing onto her little brother’s face, and swallowed up his head between her glorious, bubbly, colossal butt cheeks.