- Text Size +

=============

Friday, May 21

=============

     Olivia was downstairs before Reese again, with their dad evidently gone early for a second day in a row. This time, Reese thought to check the driveway, and sure enough, his dad's car was absent. Greeting his sister as he entered back into the kitchen, he went straight for the epresso machine to begin brewing her daily cup. Cups. Plural. She'll want more, he reminded himself.

     "Just wanted you to know, I'm really appreciative of you making coffee every morning," Olivia said with a smile, opening her arms wide. Reese went in for the hug while he waited for the pot to finish. Even with Olivia sitting down, she was a few inches taller than him. This is what a normal hug between brother and sister feels like, he reckoned, but even though Reese's shrinkage was recent, Olivia had always been at least a few inches taller than him. Because went through puberty before guys, and because she was a few inches taller than him, she had had a significant upperhand when they wrestled as kids. She was a foot taller than him when he was 11 and she was 15, and was always able to pin him beneath her legs and tickle him. Sometimes she would try to make him submit to something, but often he remembered that she just liked being the older, stronger sibling. And of course, even when Reese started to go through growth spurts of his own, it hadn't helped since Olivia was already past 6 feet at that point and was able to maintain power over him if she wanted to. He was just grateful they had both matured past that point. Now he was pretty much as tall as he was back then, but obviously Olivia had increased in height (and size) by nearly a foot. At least in their childhood days he remembered feeling like he might be able to be the one to topple Olivia for once, but he didn't even want to think about how powerless he'd feel if Olivia straddled him again now. 

     "I know you just make coffee the normal way, like everyone else," Olivia said, breaking off their hug, "but it still tastes better than I would've otherwise expected it to. Maybe it's just my weird mind adding in extra flavor because of how nice you've been since I've come home," she joked. "I keep thinking of that Folger's commercial though, where the sister makes coffee for her brother before he comes home from overseas or something like that." She winked at him, "That's like, the ideal sibling relationship. Except every day, and it's you making it instead of me."

     "Well I hope our life doesn't have to be as cheesy as that commercial," he said, pouring her a cup as it finished, joining her at the kitchen table. They had breakfast together in peace, until Reese finished first. Olivia held her cup of coffee out expectantly with a smile, and Reese grabbed it, taking it back to the counter for her refill. "Here you are," he said, pretending to be a waiter as he placed the newly filled cup back in Olivia's eager, waiting hands.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Reese was sitting on a kitchen stool at the counter eating some snacks later that day when his mom popped in, carrying a load of various household items loaded up in a laundry basket. "Hey, I'm trying to clean up a little bit around here," she explained, offloading the basket onto the counter with a huff. He looked up at her and she put her hand on her hip and shifted her stance, looking at her son just eating chips and watching TikToks on his phone. "Can you help tidy up the house a little bit since you don't seem to be doing anything that important?"

     It almost sounded like she phrased that as if I'm being lazy. Like I can't eat and watch some videos or something. I mean, I'm not doing anything important, but the house looks fine... "Sure," he sighed. Just a few more weeks. It's not like I'd be able to argue with her anyways, mind as well just accept it even if it's a meaningless chore. 

     Tracy nodded with satisfaction, "Thanks." She picked the basket back up and carried it into the garage to sort out what was Goodwill material.

     Reese begrudgingly slid his phone in his pocket and took the chips back to the cabinet just as his sister bounded down the stairs. "Hey, I heard mom asking you to help her clean up the around the house. I have to head out for a few hours, but Jordan's coming by tomorrow or maybe tonight, so can you like, add my room into the mix?" Jordan had been Olivia's best friend since middle school, and now that Reese was reminded of her he was frankly surprised she hadn't come around sooner. But... seriously? Did she just ask that?

     Tracy walked back inside just as Reese clarified what he had heard Olivia ask. "You want me to clean your room?" It's one thing to help her out with laundry or something, but just straight up cleaning her room just because she didn't think to do it sooner? "If you knew you were going out, why didn't you clean it earlier?"

     "Well I mean, when you put it like that it sounds bad. But it's not really dirty or anything, there's just a few things lying around," she explained, ignoring his other question. "You helped fold my laundry the other day, and that probably took longer than this will take."

     Tracy was walking by when she heard them. "Oh, you helped fold Olivia's laundry? That's thoughtful of you," she chimed in, giving Reese a sidehug before going to wash something off in the sink.

     "Right? I obviously didn't expect he'd actually just help me out like that," his sister said, agreeing with their mom and playing the field a bit. "That's why I figured he might be willing to tidy my room since I have to leave for a little bit and Jordan's coming by later."

     Tracy's eyes widened, "Oh! I haven't seen Jordan in a while." She wiped her hands off on a towel, then nudged her son. "See, it's a good thing I've been tidying up." She looked to Olivia, "Yeah, we can help put away some things in your room. It is a part of the house, after all."

     "Truuue!" Olivia said, nodding along with her mom, glad to have gotten what she wanted. "Well, thank you guys," she added, giving her mom a side hug, but nestling her little brother thankfully into her bosom. "I'll see you guys tonight," she said, and tussled Reese's hair before turning and heading out the door.

     Reese sighed, never excited to do chores around the house, but particularly unexcited when they were chores that he didn't even think were very necessary in the first place. "Tell you what," his mom said, sensing his despondence. "I'll finish up the rest of house myself, and you just do Olivia's room. But spend more than just a few minutes on it." He wasn't sure if he really even liked that deal. She should do her room. At least the rest of the house is a public space. He hesitated at her offer, but she spoked up. "Or I'll clean her room but you have to do everything else. You wanna do everything else or just help your sister out and have a chance to be a good sibling?"

     I guess it would be less work. "No, I was just thinking about something else," he lied. "Yeah, sure, I'll do her room."

     "Great," Tracy concluded, and headed to the hallway to get started on the downstairs bathroom. Reese trudged up the stairs and opened Olivia's door to assess the job. Fortunately, it really didn't look like that much work. He might even need to spend a little extra time up here just to make it look to his mom like he was sharing in the load. Olivia's room smelled fairly nice; it still smelled mostly like it used to before she moved back in: old blankets and linens and bedspreads. But there was a noticeable difference now from her returning to their lives. It wasn't perfumey or flowery or anything, things just smelled a little more fresh. This probably isn't fresh, Reese thought with disgust, seeing one of her panties strewn on the ground. He picked it up gingerly with two fingers and dangled it in front of him. It definitely seems... big, he thought uncomfortably. He lowered it til the bottom was just touching the ground, then held it against his leg for comparison. It's as tall as my fucking knee?! But then he paused as he considered the revelation. I actually don't know if that's normal or not. I'm not a girl, I don't know my waist size. Pause again. Hip size? Also, were my legs normal or short at my old height? Then he rolled his eyes, I don't know it doesn't matter. It looks 20% wider from my perspective than whatever it used to be, on top of the fact that my 6 and a half foot sister probably has proportions a few inches bigger than most girls. Images of his sister's figure popped in his mind. Well, yeah. Not probably; definitely. He tossed the underwear in her hamper and spent a few more minutes picking up various other clothes around her room. She's not like, ridiculously thick. But she's still got big thighs and a noticeable butt. He remembered when he was a freshman in high school, some of the junior and seniors who had known his sister would talk about her body, and it always made him uncomfortable. Her boobs are definitely thick though. They're fucking... his mind trailed off as he held up one of her bras, ...too big. He audibly groaned and tossed it in the hamper with the rest of them, just as Olivia walked in behind him. 

     "Oh, sorry about that," she blushed. "Guess it might be awkward to clean up your sister's lingerie. Don't worry about that, just focus on the other stuff," she said, holding her hand out to indicate the various other areas of the room. "I just came back cuz I forgot to grab these jeans that I need to return." She went and picked off a pair of bootcuts off her bed. "But I'm glad to see you've already started. Looks more than halfway done already!" She beamed at her brother and bent over, giving him a quick view down her shirt of one of those bras in action, and kissed him on the forehead. "Thanks!" And with that, she was back out her door, leaving Reese to finish cleaning up her stuff.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Olivia returned that afternoon, somehow in a different outfit than when she left that morning. She had faded, ripped skinny jeans on with a longsleeve, light lavender top, plus Adidas Superstars on her feet. Reese was on the couch again, this time sitting in the middle watching TV, when he saw her come in. "I barely exercized the last few months of college because of all my papers and finals," she admitted, "which is kinda ironic given my major and all." She came over to the living room and collapsed on the couch, right on top of Reese. "But now my feet got worn out just from a few hours of walking around." Her entire body took up the couch, with Reese stuck in the middle, trapped under her thighs. "I don't wanna walk upstairs right now," she explained, even though it was a horrible excuse considering how close her room and bed were. "Also I didn't sleep much last night, so I'm just like..." she trailed off, not bothering to finish right away. "Tired..." she practically whispered. She couldn't have just passed out on the couch just from walking around. What'd she do, sprint a marathon? He considered moving to his dad's sofa, but was unable to get out from under Olivia. And he knew she'd be pissed if he just shoved her off of her. If I'm even strong enough to.

     Her breathing began to slow down, and her body rose and fell in a rhythm. She didn't normally snore, but she might've still been asleep. "Olivia," he whispered. "Are you awake?" There was no response, but honestly she could've also just been ignoring him. Regardless, he thought maybe it would be nice of him to just let her take a small nap. He could still watch TV. He glanced down, her butt was literally on his lap, and despite her being his sister, it was hard not to at least notice it. I guess I take it back, he thought. No hesitation, she's definitely thick. Her lack of working out for the last quarter of college had at least not changed much about her body. Or if it had, he couldn't remember the difference. She was still super fit, like any fitness major would probably be, and her ass looked... toned, under her jeans. He didn't really know where to put his hands, but decided on just resting his left arm on her upper thighs, just under her butt, and his right arm on her lower back. There. This is fine. Not weird. Just focus on TV. Your sister's got a big butt. Why'd she have to fall on you? She's got a big butt and you can't go anywhere and have to try and ignore it for as long as it takes her to nap. This is totally fine. He slowly breathed in and out. And tried his best to just ignore Olivia and her butt while he watched TV.