- Text Size +

==============

Saturday, June 5

==============

     Reese didn’t come home until Saturday morning. So for the first time in almost three weeks, he wasn’t there to brew his sister a cup of coffee, cook her breakfast, or rub her feet. But luckily she understood; she had been to her fair share of high school and college parties. After he came home still exhausted the morning after, she kindly let him know that it was fine, and she didn’t expect anything from him. He had slept over at his friend’s house after the party, but after coming home that day he still decided it’d be best to rest for another couple hours.

     Reese woke up again around 2 in the afternoon, drowsy but finally feeling well rested. He hadn’t been hungover, just exhausted. Groggily sitting up in his bed, he heard music and voices coming from Olivia’s room, one obviously being his sister, and another that he didn’t immediately recognize but seemed familiar. He tiptoed towards her room to see who it was. There wasn’t really any need to be sneaky, but he had developed the habit back when Olivia was in high school. He peeked around the corner to see what they were talking about, but neither of them noticed his little head pop up in Olivia’s door frame. She was lying on the ground, parallel to her bed, rolling her head from side to side to the beat of a Lana del Rey song. Sitting beside her but still facing Olivia was a blonde girl, with her legs outstretched while her hands behind her propped her up. Reese recognized her as Elle, one of Olivia’s friends from her high school days of doing track.

     “God, your feet are so big,” Elle was saying as Reese popped his head around the corner. They both had their socks on, and Elle was the shoe off her other foot as Olivia wiggled her own feet in acknowledgement of her friend’s remark. “Mine feel so small in comparison. Even not in comparison. They just feel small.” She cocked her head to the side, looking at her plain white ankle socks somewhat disapprovingly. What the fuck kind of conversation did I just walk into? Reese wondered. Is this really what girls talk about when guys aren’t around? It wasn’t, of course, but Reese hardly knew any better.

     “Yeah, they’re kind of a hassle,” Olivia replied. “I mean being big in general feels like it can be kind of a hassle.”

     Elle rolled her eyes and laughed at her friend, “You’re not big, Olivia, you’re making it sound like you’re fat.”

     Olivia grumbled, “You know what I mean.” The two paused for a few moments before Olivia continued with her point. “It’s way harder to get guys, I think. Most of them only seem to be into girls who are shorter than them, or at least the same height. Which is like, way less than me.”

     Elle scoffed at her friend’s complaints, “Are you kidding me, how do you seriously have boy problems? Your skin is so clear and you’re so fit. And I’d kill to have your tits. Like, literally. They’re so big, I almost don’t believe you, how can you not get guys?” They weren’t even talking to him, but Reese blushed. Over the last few weeks, he had definitely gotten a lot more familiar with his sister’s boobs than he would’ve ever imagined. Squeezing his little face between her giant breasts seemed to be Olivia’s favorite pastime considering how much she hugged him, and worst of all, she didn’t even seem to be aware of her own sexuality around him.

     “I should’ve rephrased that,” Olivia said with a smirk. “Sex isn’t a problem, I’ve had Parker Levinson over a few times even. But finding guys who want to stick around, that’s what I’m talking about. I haven’t been in a relationship since sophomore year. I think they feel like their masculinity is threatened by me since I’m so much bigger than them,” she said with a giggle, and Elle snorted with laughter. “But they’ve never told me to their face that my being six and a half feet was why. It’s just an assumption I’m making. I could also just be having a streak of bad luck.” Elle shrugged, understanding what Olivia meant now. She still thought her friend was way too hot for it to just be her size, but she kept her mouth shut and didn’t dwell on the topic any further.

     “So why are your feet a hassle then?” Elle asked, changing back the subject. “You mentioned them specifically before you talked about like, your height in general.” 

     “Oh yeah,” his sister replied, yawning now. “I guess they’re not that bad, but I feel like I sweat more than when I was a kid. I just like figured that was because of my size too. But I started jogging in the mornings ever since I came home which seems to have helped a bit since it’s colder then. I still change my socks like twice a day though out of habit.” When Olivia was in high school, she’d put a fresh pair on each morning before she went to school, but then changed them to a new pair when she got home. But that was also when she was playing various sports and had a part time job, and was generally a lot more active. Reese couldn’t believe the two girls still hadn’t seen him yet. I wonder if this is the kind of conversation they’d be mad about me listening in on. But the door’s open, so probably not. He inched out further now, standing fully in the doorway, but their heads didn’t turn yet. Wonder how long it’ll take them to see me.

     “You still do that, really?” Elle asked, arching her eyebrow. “They’re probably fine.” She leaned over Olivia’s feet and hunched down, bringing her face a few inches above Olivia’s toes. Then sniffed them a few times, a straight expression on her face. “I don’t think they smell that bad, just smells like socks.” What are they actually fucking doing right now? Reese almost couldn’t believe what he just saw, it just seemed to weirdly casual. “We need an impartial third party though,” Elle added, and the two of them laughed. “What do you think, Reese?” Elle turned to look at him, and his heart skipped a beat, he was caught. Did they know I was here this whole time? Are they mad? She doesn’t seem mad, actually.

     From her spot on the floor, Olivia rolled her head to the side, “Oh, Reese! I didn’t see you there. Yeah we need a tiebreaker vote, come over here.” Reese was surprised to see how nonchalant they were treating the whole ordeal. It seemed like such a weird thing to be doing, sniffing each others’ feet. Some people are just really comfortable with their own bodies. Maybe too comfortable though. If we’re all just friends though, then maybe there really shouldn’t be anything too weird about it. He did as Olivia said, entering her room while she stayed laid out on the floor, her hands beneath her head. She seems oddly relaxed, he noticed. He got down on his hands and knees in front of Olivia’s feet, and bent his arms, lowering his head towards them, slowly breathing in their smell like he was asked to.

     “Yeah, I’m with Elle, they smell kinda fine. Like not pleasant or something obviously, but they dont like, stink or anything,” he said nervously. “By the way, hi again,” he said, sitting up and giving a faint smile to Elle. “Long time no see.”

     “Hey Reese, nice to see you again.” She leaned over and gave him a hug, one that was more level than he was used to nowadays since Elle was closer to his height than his sister’s.

     Olivia sighed, her brother and friend had outmatched her own insecurities about her body odor. “OK fine, maybe it’s not as bad as I thought it was. If other people don’t notice it, then it’s probably not as bad as I thought it was.” She lifted her foot up, and shook it towards the door a few times. “You can go now,” she said to her kneeling brother, as if he was her butler or servant, and Reese stood up, glad to oblige. “We’re gonna talk about girl stuff now.” She turned her head towards Elle, “I wanna talk about Parker again.” Reese did as he was told, heading to leave her room, and turned to close the door on his way out.

     “Byeeeee,” Elle called as the door shut closed, and Olivia giggled. He’d still be able to hear them talking, but he didn’t want to hear what they’d be talking about, so he headed back to his room to give them some privacy.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     “Hey, remember how you told me yesterday you’d shave my legs again for me today?” Olivia asked, popping her head into Reese’s room. She was wearing her robe, and her hair was bundled up under a towel that was wrapped around her head.

     “Alright, fine,” Reese said, getting up from his bed. She was right, he had agreed to do it for her again today. He followed behind her obediently as they headed back into the bathroom. She stopped suddenly, and he bumped into her back, “Oh, sorry—“ he started to say, as she turned back around. Without looking down at him, or with any expression on her face, she leaned forward, opening up her robe somewhat as she grabbed at the edge of the door to close it. Olivia obviously was aware she was reaching over her brother, but didn’t even remember that he was eye-level with her breasts as her robe opened up a bit more, curtaining his face as his head entered at the base of the V formed by either side of the white, fluffy fabric. It all happened so fast, and he barely even had time to realize that she wouldn’t be wearing a bra right after her shower, as his head entered her robe, and his nose and cheeks barely brushed up against her soft, bare breasts, still damp with shower water. Her boobs cut off his ability to look down, not that he wanted to, as the door was shut, and she suddenly stood back up straight and turned back around as if nothing ever happened. 

     Reese wasn’t a stranger to being squished between his sister’s tits, but he had never felt them bare before, or been pressed against them unawarely. Olivia turned on the facuet and hopped onto the counter, holding out her razor to Reese. He was frozen, still processing what just happened, as she spoke up. “What’s the matter?” she asked innocently, and lifted her leg up, setting her giant, bare foot down on his shoulder as she raised the other one, pressing it against his chest. Mouth agape, he didn’t say anything, but took the razor from her, slowly breathing in and out as he tried to forget how close he came to motor boating his big sister. She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone, drumming her big clean against his chest as she waited patiently for him to begin. Sitting on his shoulder, her foot was so tall that the top of his head only came up to the base of her toes, and she tapped his head a few times with the side of her foot. “I have to be somewhere tonight, can you hurry up?” 

     Reese gulped, then shook his head to clear his mind, “Sorry.” She said nothing, continuing to browse Instagram as he got to work lathering up his sister’s legs while she waited for him to shave her.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Reese sat brooding in his car, quiet but frustrated, as he drove down the highway towards Parker’s house. It was almost an hour later, and Olivia was in the passenger seat, also looking upset, but texting away on her phone while Reese drove. He was taking her to Parker’s house. His parents weren’t home, whereas Reese and Olivia’s were, so she and her friend with benefits were meeting at his place. But Reese was driving them. 

     He had accidentally nicked her leg while he was shaving it, but it was kind of a big nick. It actually kinda hurt, and it was big enough that she had to put a bandaid on it. Which, in her mind, ruined the ‘perfection’ of her legs, since she thought the band-aid would look ugly. Olivia was angry at first, but remembered that she had persuaded Reese to even shave her legs in the first place. She cooled down, but said he could make it up to her if he gave her a ride. He hadn’t realized that his sister had essentially asked if he could drive her across town for her little fuck appointment.

     He pulled up to the curb next to Parker’s house, and Olivia got out of the car, checking her makeup in the side view mirror. “Oh, shit,” she said, a look of worry on her face. “I didn’t think about what you’d do while me and Parker hang out. I’d invite you in, but like, he might think that’s a little weird.” She scratched her head as Reese let his head down and sighed, feeling bad now for making him drive out on a Saturday night to someone’s house, but she was also itching to just go inside already. “You can head back home if you want, but I’ll need a ride home later, an Uber would be way too expensive around this time.” She scrunched up her face and looked back to his house, scared that he was watching and might somehow hear what she said next. “Plus I don’t really wanna sleep over at his place.” She turned back to face Reese, “So yeah, you could head home but you might just need to turn around to get me as soon as you get back, I don’t know how long I’ll be. Won’t be hours though. Anyways, you can make up your mind if you wait here or go somewhere, I’ll text you when I’m ready.” She shut the door and turned, heading towards the front door and leaving Reese behind to make his decision. They were parked on the side of the house, so Parker couldn’t see Reese as he opened the door to let Olivia in. Reese sighed; not the ideal way to spend his Saturday night. I can’t believe she made me drive her out here. I should’ve just said no. She convinced me to do it just because I cut her leg, I’m so fucking stupid… He rolled down the windows to let a breeze in and looked through his Spotify to find some music to play, deciding to just wait it out. It’s fastest way to guarantee he’d be home as soon as possible. Reese looked at the house bitterly, thinking about his sister and her friend inside. He’s not gonna fuck your leg, so why does it matter that I nicked it? What guy would honestly turn you away just because of your band-aid. Oh, I’m sorry your body isn’t so pristine and perfect anymore like Elle thinks it is, now that you have a one inch, shallow cut on your calf because of an accident. He gritted his teeth. Glooming like this probably isn’t good though. He turned the music down a little bit so it was at a volume primed for relaxation, and reclined his seat.

     Around fifteen minutes had passed, with Reese just relaxing in the car and thinking about his life. The party from the night before, his relationship with his sister, and what he’d do after graduation. He was beginning to nod off when he thought he heard a noise that sounded strange. He paused the music. It sounded like it was coming from Parker’s house. Reese was perfectly still, but glanced towards the place; the blinds were closed, but he could tell the windows were open. It was faint, but then… Holy shit, Reese thought as he realized what it was, almost gasping. It was Olivia. 

     He could hear his sister moaning, quietly, but loud enough that he noticed. Reese couldn’t believe it, he could hear his sister having sex. Fucking gross, why the fuck didn’t they close the windows, holy shit. His first instinct was to turn the car back on and drive away, but he feared that the two inside would hear his car start up and suddenly drive away, right after they had started being loud, and Olivia would easily piece together that he could hear her. Should she know though? Maybe she should feel ashamed. He brushed the idea aside; it didn’t seem like the best decision to make. If she was in his shoes and he was in hers, he didn’t think Olivia would make the decision to just drive away and deal with the confrontation later on, not to mention the embarrassment from the person inside. Which meant the only other option was to just sit there, and play dumb when she returned. Unpausing his music, he rolled the windows back up and nearly shriveled into his seat as he heard her let out a scream, but far from the kind that sounded like she was in any danger. He squeezed his eyes shut and turned the music up even louder. Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it. Just move on. So Reese sat and waited, unable to move, while his big sister got fucked over and over just thirty feet away from him.