- Text Size +

The shop was bright, you were pushed against the clear side of the bag you were in, an hour ago the bag in front of you had been taken doing 2 things, 1: revealing you to the customers as the next in line and 2: showing you you were just a grain of rice in a massive bag. The bag was massive to you but was in reality the smallest size in the shop. After a further wait your time had come, a very attractive girl came over, she had a maroon hat on, a blue jacket and a pair of tight jeans, her ears had a pair of headphones over them meaning that even if you could scream, the goddes wouldnt hear you. Her hand came at you, compressing you into the bag, as she lifted you began moving. She dropped you into her empty basket and started walking to another part of the store. She threw in a bunch of stuff onto you, from what she was buying you guessed she was making a curry, making you part of tonights dinner.

She put everything through the self checkout, stacking it on top of you in her bag before paying, the bag was then zipped closed and you felt her swing it onto her back and begin walking, her steps eventually bounced you deep into the rice bag, meaning you wouldnt be able to see when she took you out at home. Eventually that time came, you heard the zipper move before eventually feeling her fingers crush the sides of your bag inwards. "Sasha! Ive got your stuff!" The girl holding you shouted, she had an eastern European accent but it was vague. After a short pause you were tossed, then caught by someone else, "thanks natalia, ill start now, food will be ready in, 20 mins maybe?" The new girl, sasha, said. That made your purchaser natalia.

After a while of listening to sasha prepare stuff you felt her grab your bag, you heard the top get ripped open then you felt the bag tip. You started slipping towards the opening, then you heard where you were going below, the splashes and sizzling meant below you was a pot of boiling hot water, and there was nothing you could do to stop sasha pouring you into it. Eventually you began to see, then you reached the edge of the bag, as you went over you saw the pot, the surface was rippling with heat. As you splashed in your senses were overloaded, imediately your whole rice grain body felt like it was being set on fire, then you realised you were not able to breathe, you were absorbing water making it feel like you were drowning constantly, with the release of being killed entirely out of reach just now.

After 15 minutes of intense agony sasha lifted your pot before dumping you out, you were forced against something metal, she was draining the water. Then you felt something massive slide past behind you, then it made another pass and caught you, a spoon. You were lifted and now could see, you were heading towards 2 plates and a Tupperware box, you were deposited onto one of the plates, followed by a few more spoonfuls. Then you watched sasha do the same onto the other plate, then the rest of the rice was put into the Tupperware. Next came the curry, the hot mixture was poured onto your plate, imediately beginning to seep towards you in the pile of rice, it diddnt get to you but you could feel the heat comming off of it. Sasha did the same for the other plate and the Tupperware before she finaly placed a lid on the box "there, thatll do for natalias lunch tomorrow", she then lifted the box and put it into the fridge, you were glad you haddnt ended up in there, being boiled was bad, you diddnt want to experience a microwave. "Natalia dinner!".

You were carried to the table and placed next to already layed out cutlery. Natalia came into view, now with just the jeans from earlyer and a plain pink shirt on. She came up to the table and sat, she sat right above you, her hungry eyes staring down on yo and your fellow rice, who had now all reached the end of the line. Natalia picked up her fork and sunk it into the curry, suddenly your world was chaos, she began mixing the curry and rice togeather, you were in hell, the curry burned on contact and the mild spice stung intensely. You then stopped, looking up you watched as a lump of the mix disappeared into natalia's mouth, she began chewing, a happy expression on her face, before she even swallowed the fork came down, right towards you, it hit and began scooping, you were stuck right in the middle. She lifted and you were taken upwards towards her, while very attractive, terrifying face.

You reached her lips as she swallowed, you saw a slight bulge move down her throat. Her mouth opened revealing her magnificent tongue and giant teeth, you were quickly shoved inside,the musty damp heat of her mouth was unpleasant to say the least, suddenly you were in darkness as she withdrew the fork, then you were thrown by her tongue, you lost all concept of direction as natalia began to chew your fork load. She never caught you between her teeth but that diddnt mean you were safe, *gulp*. Natalia swallowed, sending you down in a ball of destroyed food to her stomach, as you entered and dropped you were thankful, you landed on a pile of some previously swallowed food and missed the massive lake of acid by millimetres. As natalia continued her meal many mouthfuls fell straight into that lake, you heard the splashes in the distance, her heartbeat was deafening in here but you were just happy natalia wasnt digesting you right now.

As she finished her meal natalia stood, walking to the kitchen and placing her now empty plate in the dishwasher. She walked to the couch and sat, browsing the movie selection on netflix, eventually deciding. Once she put on the movie she decided to get comfy, lying down on the couch and curling up. Meanwhile inside her stomach everything was not comfy, as natalia walked everything inside of her shook violently, you heard the acid lake making waves and hoped they diddnt get big enough to hit you, then everything got calm, you felt safe, this was short lived as your entire word flipped on its side, immediately acid began crashing over you, you were instantly pulled from your previously safe position by the scalding acids torent, it was eating away at your rice body impossibly fast, you were dead by the time the acid settled, natalia's movie had only just begun and she bad unknowingly just killed somebody inside her.

Chapter End Notes:

Do you want to see natalia again, what do you want to see someone turned into next? Let me know in the reviews