- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a story about the leader of a nomadic tribe of warriors who roam from city to city, burning everything in their wake. Their ultimate weapon is the magical God Queen Maryyn.

 

Tags: Primarily foot, odor, sweat and some ass content towards the end. 

 

A war horn bellows once, drowning out the dull sound of boots stamping rhythmically on the dry cracked earth. Heeding the command of the horn, the large army’s march comes to a full stop, giving these soldiers the first bit of respite they’ve had in nearly two days. 

 

A tall, thin man, dressed in expensive looking robes, steps out onto the perimeter wall in order to get a better look at the armed host making camp outside of his beloved city. Joined by two city guards, the man takes a deep breath and tries to estimate the number of soldiers waiting beyond the walls.

 

“Well, it looks like the senators were right. It almost doesn’t seem possible for an army of that size to move so quickly. The report stated that the Jade Legion had just begun their siege of Raus City two weeks ago.” The thin man says. By his best estimate, there were nearly nine thousand soldiers camped outside of his city walls, just waiting to ravage the wealthy capital of this small, proud nation.

 

“We’re ready for anything they can throw at us sir.” One of the guards chimes in. “The great city of Mara can withstand a siege of several months. Those damn savages will die of thirst long before we will even notice the lack of trade.”

 

While his guard was correct that Mara’s walls were some of the tallest ever built and their food stores were overflowing, the thin man was still concerned about this mysterious army. How could a group of that size make it here from Raus city in less than two weeks. Sure it could be possible if they were particularly motivated, but even so, their siege could’ve only lasted a day, maybe two at most. And while Raus city didn’t have defenses as impressive as Mara, he still found it hard to believe that any force could be powerful enough to take the city in that amount of time. 

 

“They say the Jade Legion has never failed to take a city once the battle has begun.” The thin man says. As he finishes his thought, something catches his eye down on the ground. Closing the distance between the horde and the city, was one single man. “It appears they’ve sent an envoy. Let's hear what their demands are.”

 

The thin man watches from inside the massive portcullis, as the envoy finally steps onto the large, retractable bridge that allows for safe passage across the deep moat surrounding the city. 

 

“That’s quite close enough.” The thin man shouts once the envoy is halfway across the bridge. Upon hearing their commander’s order, two guards with vantage points over the bridge, knock the arrows and take aim and the foreigner. But despite the clear threat to his life, the envoy presses forward until he is standing right at the gate.

 

“Good morning slaves, thank you so much for welcoming us with such hospitality.” The envoy says with an almost indignant tone. “Although it would have been preferable if you had left the gate open for us. I’m afraid this delay you have caused will cause some discomfort for you all.” 

 

“I’m sure your confidence is an asset in many of your negotiations, but you’re quickly losing my interest. So while I’m quite busy, I am also fairly generous and I will allow you this one opportunity to make your demands.” The thin man says, meeting the envoys gaze which is somehow unaffected by the arrows and spears pointed at him. 

 

“Ah I see, well then I’ll make this very simple. Open the gates and allow the army to pass into the city. In return, the bloodshed will be minimal.” The envoy cocks his head to the side, he already knows the answer because they always say the same thing. But before the thin man can refuse this ludicrous offer, a single arrow pierces the envoy’s head and the man crumples into a heap on the bridge.

 

The thin man sighs, looking angrily at the archer who lost his temper. There was no going back now.

 

“Queen Maryyn, it appears that your slaves have decided to refuse your offer of mercy.” An older man says, entering the large tent that served as the temporary quarters to the leader of this army. As the old man allowed the bear skin tarp close behind him, he could already feel himself beginning to sweat. And not just because the temperature inside the tent was incredibly high. He was also nervous about delivering bad news to his Queen.

 

In the middle of the tent, a slender yet muscular woman rises up off of the wooden bench where she was polishing her breastplate. She pulls the breastplate up and nods her head, signaling to one of her handmaidens to come and help her don the protective gear.

 

“Perfect, I was starting to feel hungry. But why isn’t Parva telling me this?” Maryyn asks, not particularly fond of any deviation from her traditions. 

 

“Well my lady, it seems that Parva did not survive his trip to relay your generous offer. Our scouts say that he was given a quick death.” The old man keeps his eyes on the ground as he explains the circumstances of this city’s defiance.

 

This new information has clearly upset the young queen, as no enemy had ever had the gall to murder her envoy before. And while she did not care for Parva in particular, she could not allow this transgression go unpunished. “Inform the troops that this city is now a sacrifice to the God Queen Maryyn. We will leave nothing but ash in our wake.” 

 

At the command of their leader, the dirty, unkempt army of barbarians begins to prepare for their siege of the city. Thousands of soldiers pick up their weapons and begin to fall into a formation that they have practiced hundreds of times before. The horde slowly begins to close the distance towards the city, but the mass of bloodthirsty marauders stops a few hundred feet short of the gate.

 

Up on the wall, the city guard has several soldiers stationed with bows and arrows, silently waiting for the assault to begin. However just as the armed host steps into archery range, their movement stopped and a single warrior stride forward out of the pack. It appeared to be a single woman, who wasn’t even carrying any weapons. It didn’t seem likely but perhaps they were going to send an additional envoy, thinking that sending a woman would prevent her from meeting the same fate as the first.

 

However, it quickly became apparent that this woman was not sent forward to relay a message. Just as she reaches the edge of the bridge, a massive cloud of steam erupts from where she was, obscuring the view of the guards up on the wall. Moments later, a massive figure charges out of the steam, leaving the guards with no time to react to what happens next.

 

The woman, who now stood at twice the height of the massive city walls, came barreling out of the cloud of steam and with a single stride, she stepped over the moat and swung her other leg with an overwhelming amount of force. Seconds later, dozens of guards were dead and plenty more were frozen in terror. The great city of Mara with her massive walls, was now in mortal danger because a literal goddess just kicked the gate clear across the city. 

 

“Former citizens of the city of Mara. You are now the rightful property of the God Queen Maryyn. And you will all be punished for your arrogance.” The giantess bellowed, her voice easily carrying through the city streets. There are a few moments of silence before bells begin to toll and a large garrison of soldiers come pouring out into the streets, attempting to curb this unforeseen threat to their way of life.

 

The giantess laughs dozens of men come rushing out of various buildings and from other sections of the city. Most of them freeze up as soon as they catch a glimpse of her massive form, and she can’t really blame them. If it was so easy for her to kick a hole in their legendary walls, imagine how easily they would be crushed under her massive boots. 

 

This thought causes a large smile to creep across Maryyn’s face. She now knew exactly how to punish this city for their transgressions. The goddess knelt down in the street, allowing the terrified citizens to get a good look at her godly visage as she grips one of the boots and begins to pull it off of her foot. She was thankful that they arrived on such a warm day, as that would only make this more devastating. When she finally manages to pull the armored boot off of her foot, she tosses it down into the street, crushing the stones of the road is it lands with a loud crash. Maryyn giggles as she notices that anyone standing in line with the open mouth of her boot collapses to their knees, the pungent stench of her massive feet washing across the crowd and making it difficult for them to function. 

 

Before she selected which of these insignificant creatures to make examples out of, Maryyn decided that a show of force would be appropriate to snap the frozen soldiers back to reality. Noticing a large group of terrified soldiers clustered together, the giantess takes one swift motion to raise her foot up into the air and then bring it back down on top of the dozen or so soldiers who were lucky enough to be given such a quick death.

 

The men caught in the path of her monsterous foot were instantly obliterated, leaving nothing but a puddle of blood and viscera beneath the stained soles. However there was one unfortunate soul who found himself now pinned in the cramped space between this goddesses second and third toes. His legs were somewhere beneath the mass of flesh that landed on top of him and he could no longer feel anything below his waist. The young soldier gasped for breath, desperate to fill his lungs and buy himself just a few more moments of precious life. However, upon inhaling this poor soul was greeted with nothing but mouthfuls of sour air, tasting of sweat and feet. It was agonizing, as the man realized that his final breaths would be filled with the rancid stench of this cruel giantess’ unwashed feet. He attempted to scream, but a large drop of sweat dropped down between her massive toes and landed on his head. His mouth filled with the disgusting salty liquid and soon his lungs did as well, finally bringing some peace to the man as he drowned in Maryyn’s footsweat.

 

The shockwave caused by her foot, seems to have shocked the soldiers awake, because now they were either desperately trying to fall back or launching arrows and spears up at her in a pointless attempt to harm her. She chuckled as the weapons bounced off of her skin. Nothing had ever been able to harm her in this form. The giantess took this opportunity to remove her other boot and turn the first boot upright so that now both of her boots sat in the street near the only entrance into the city. 

 

Her legion of followers was now pouring into the city and Maryyn gave them a single command before turning them loose upon the city. “Bring me any survivor that you can. Those who bring me new slaves will be greatly rewarded.” The legion then began to move into the city to carry out their mistresses orders, knowing full well the price they would pay if they angered her.

 

Now that her army was set to work, Maryyn could take some time to play with her new captive city. Noticing a few guards engaged with a few of her own men, the goddess sweeps a massive hand down to the street and scoops up all six of the combatants. All of the men in her palm were terrified after being hoisted up into the air so quickly, the city soldiers appeared to be trying to stab their captors palm while her own legionaries were quietly hoping that they would be allowed to return to the conquering of the city. 

 

Without a second thought, the gigantic woman tosses all of the men into her mouth and begins to slosh them around. She tries to use her tongue to see if she can identify which of the men were her own and which were the enemy soldiers. Making a guess, Maryyn pinned one man to the roof of her mouth and allowed the rest of the group to get carried towards the back of her throat with the river of saliva that had begun to collect in her mouth. After feeling five wriggling creatures tumble down her esophagus, the giantess sticks her tongue out and plucks the survivor up between two fingers. 

 

She inspects the pathetic being, and sees the brightly colored chainmail armor worn by all of the city guards. “Hmmm, that's a shame. I was hoping one of my own would make it out. Oh well, there’s always more.” The goddess taunts as she brings the soldier back up to her lips. The soldier screamed and struggled as he was lifted up the this evil woman’s mouth. But those screams were immediately muffled as his upper body was placed back into the warm, wet cave of the goddesses maw. He beat his arms as hard as he could against the supple walls of flesh holding him in place, but it did not appear that his struggles were even noticed by his massive captor.

 

Indeed the soldier was right, as Maryyn paid him no mind as she stood up and returned her attention to the large groups of soldiers and civilians who still needed to atone for their city’s arrogance. The goddess reached down to scoop up a few more crowds of terrified people as she mindlessly sucked upon the soldier half-trapped in her mouth.

 

With two handfuls of tiny humans, the giantess strides back towards her massive boots sitting near the city’s gate. With a chuckle that nearly destroys the eardrums of the soldier in her mouth, Maryyn tosses all of her new playthings into her large boots. She can feel the heat and humidity of the air pouring out of the top of her footwear and knows that she has just doomed these creatures to a horrible fate. Because if they don’t die from the wretched conditions inside of her sweaty boots, then they will surely perish when she eventually returns her massive sweaty feet to their homes. 

 

Now ready to move onto the rest of the city, the giantess decides to finish playing with her savory soldier. She purses her lips and gradually begins to increase the suction inside her mouth until the soldier is eventually ripped in half from the sheer pressure. Maryyn spits the legs out onto the streets below and address a group of her legionaries still entering the city. “Keep any prisoners here by the gate. And toss every fifth one in there.” She commands, gesturing towards her boots. She then spun her bare heels into the stone and rubble of the street and proceeds with conquering this insolent city.

 

The giantess proceeds up various streets, determined to make her way to the massive building with a golden roof at the top of the largest hill in the city. Along the way she makes sure to topple various buildings, dropping elbows, fists, and feet into the pathetic wooden structures. One house was even lucky enough to be crushed by the giantess’ massive ass crashing through the roof. 

 

Finally Maryyn finishes toying with the various buildings in her path along with all of their occupants, just as she arrives at the large, shining capitol building. There appears to be a defensive formation of city soldiers, attempting to make a last stand against the invaders. The giantess wonders if any of them would consider running if she gave them a chance. 

 

“Stand aside. My enemies reside inside that building. If anyone wants to leave now, I will show them mercy. Abandon your post, and go find your loved ones. There is no future in this city.” Her voice boomed. She wiggled her massive toes, crushing the stone street and digging up the soil beneath. She also flexed her powerful calf muscles, just trying to toy with them a bit. Maryyn was surprised to see that three of the soldiers actually dropped their spears and started to slowly walk towards the giantess, hoping to descend the hill and avoid an inevitable death by this monster’s hands. 

 

Maryyn kneels down in the street as the three deserters approach her. She extends one hand out gently and they draw near, terrified of upsetting the massive woman. The goddess emailed warmly at them before scooping them up with lightning fast reflexes and proceeds to dump all three into her mouth. She doesn’t even bother to chew them, knowing that it will be an agonizing experience for them down in her gut.

 

Now that she has dealt with the cowardly deserters, Maryyn can freely deal with the soldiers who stood their ground. She considers toying with the soldiers for a while but the ones she truly wants to torment are inside that building so the titan instead decides to dispatch the armed guards swiftly before stepping up to the front of the capitol building and digging her fingers into the stone ring that lines the bottom of the large golden dome that makes up the buildings roof. 

 

With a considerable amount of effort, Maryyn manages to rip the top of the building clean off and flips it over the cliff behind. The massive golden dome cracks into several large pieces as it descends onto the lower portions of the city below. And with the roof torn clean off the capitol building, Maryyn could now see the huddled mass of senators cowering within. 

 

The giantess smiled, happy to have finally claimed her prize. “And which of you gave the order to kill my envoy?” She asked, her monolithic frame towering high above the walls of the once impressive building. Despite her question, none of the cowering humans below stepped forward to claim responsibility. What a surprise. The goddess simply shrugged, it would be more fun this way.

 

She then reaches down into the room and plucked a few of the senators out of the huddle. Looking down at the terrified men, she asked again, “Did any of you kill my mouthpiece?” They all fervently shook their heads and the goddess smiled. She then brings the men up to her face and positions them beneath one of her massive nostrils, before quickly snorting them up inside. Then she places one finger over the opposite nostril and proceeds to launch a ball of snot and senator over the cliff, leaving them to either die on impact or drown in the disgusting fluid.

 

Looking back into the building, Maryyn could see that most of not all of the remaining senators were too scared or stupid to try and run. “Good.” She thinks to herself as she prepares to play with some more. “I’ll ask once more. Who gave the order to kill my envoy?” She demanded, this time raising up one of her massive feet and bringing it down on the entrance of the building. Dust and stone spew out over the crowd of terrified men, causing most of them to fall to their knees and cover their heads. 

 

One senator however, remained standing and decided to address the giantess directly. “Please my lady, the fault is my own!” He shouted up at her, raising his arms above his head in surrender. “His death was not ordered, but rather a mistake made by one of our soldiers. Please if you need to kill me, then I will not resist. But I beg of you, spare this city and her people.”

 

Maryyn laughs at the senators pleas as she plucks him out of the crowd. “Kill you? Don’t be ridiculous. You’re going to be Mara’s only survivor.” She assures him before raising one arm up above her head and reaching into her armpit to undo a clasp that appears to hold up some sort of sack made of chains. While the giantess is fumbling with the clasp on her armor, the senator is being subjected to the most horrendous odor he has even experienced. Eventually the senator feels the massive fingers release him and he falls for a brief moment before he feels his momentum get stopped by a series of chains. He can only let out a short scream before the giantess’ arm comes crashing back down, sealing him in his dank, disgusting prison. And now with her main prize tucked away, she could deal with all of the remaining senators.

 

———The Following Morning————

 

The sun was now rising, over the burning city of Mara. Massive pillars of smoke were rising out from various districts of the city. Maryyn was seated inside the capitol building after she had knocked down a bit more of the roof. Her massive ass making a mess of the chamber where senators of one of the wealthiest cities in the nation used to deliberate all day long. Now the only thing filling these hallways were the remnants of the farts that Maryyn had passed into the building, since the final few senators had hours ago suffocated on the thick, putrid air being pushed onto them by a cruel and uncaring giantess. 

 

Maryyn sighed as she concentrated to see if she could feel the movement coming from between her asscheeks, but alas it seems that the senator had passed away. “Oh well.” She thought to herself, as she saw a large battalion of her own legionaries working tirelessly to pull her two massive boots up onto the hill where she was seated. It appears that each boot had been loaded onto a large cart which was now being pulled up the hill, and left to rest in front of the titanic woman.

 

The giantess pulls herself up out of the building and proceeds to swipe her foot backwards, knocking another large chunk of rubble over the cliff. She then steps forward and looks inside her large armored boots and sees that each boot is packed with large crowds of survivors. The sight of these pathetic creatures, stomping over each other in a desperate attempt to get farther away from her foot stench, brings the giantess to laugh heartily. 

 

“Well done warriors of the Jade Legion! I am impressed with your obedience and ruthlessness.” She says, eliciting an uproarious hail of cheers from her loyal soldiers. She then leans down to address the screaming soldiers and civilians stewing in her fetid boots. “I will extend your city one final bit of mercy,” she says directly into the mouth of her boots. “The slaves who are first to tip over their boot, will be granted the opportunity to serve me in the Jade Legion. While the losers will serve beneath my feet for the rest of their short lives.”

 

The playful goddess then stands up and waits to see what happens next. But it seems like nothing is happening at all. Perhaps she was too lenient with them. “And if neither boot is upended, then I’ll personally bury all of you in the bottom of my latrine.” 

 

That threat seemed to hit home as more noise erupted from the two boots as each group was trying to figure out how to topple the monolithic piece of armored footwear. It took approximately fourteen minutes but eventually one boot managed to tip just enough for it to fall off the cart, causing its inhabitants to roll out onto the ground. The giantess smiles as she picks up the toppled boot and pour the rest of the people out of it.

 

“Congratulations! Welcome to the Jade Legion!” She says to the lucky survivors, while picking up the losing team and pouring about half of the unfortunate souls into the now empty boot before sliding her unwashed feet back into the armored garments. Dozens upon dozens of likes are cut short as the gigantic woman allows her full weight to rest upon her new sentient insoles. 

 

“Gather everyone outside the city. I want us moving on to the Isle of Red by midday.” She says stepping past her army, leaving them to sort out how the new legionaries would fit into the larger horde. At this size, it only took her a few minutes to walk back to the privacy of her camp, where her large bearskin tent was still sitting quietly. When she arrived, Maryyn lifted her arm and began to work on the clasp that was holding her prize senator in his sweaty chain prison. It appeared that he had passed out during his internment in her disgusting armpit. 

 

Now that the senator was lying in her palm, Maryyn proceeded with her plan to add this new slave to her collection. Popping the man into her mouth, the giantess closed her eyes and suddenly erupted in another burst of steam. Now that the god queen was back to her normal size, she spit the tiny senator back into her hand and carried him into her tent. Handing the unconscious man over to one of her handmaidens who were sitting quietly in the stuffy, sauna-like domicile, waiting for their master to return. 

 

The senator was awoken by a sudden sensation of falling. When he opened his eyes, he was once again wrapped in what appeared to be a giant set of fingers, assuring him that his horrible nightmare was in fact his reality. However when he was carelessly dumped onto a rough surface, he was surprised to see that the giantess that he was facing now, was not the same one that subjected him to her foul body odor. 

 

Additionally, the senator was astounded to see that he was not alone in this unfamiliar place. And incredibly his fellow prisoner appeared to be someone familiar. “It can’t be!” The senator gasps as he realizes who this man is. It was Lord Peringron the commander of Raus City. It appears that this cruel goddess was fond of taking prisoners. 

 

The senator then began to question what exactly this new giantess was doing to what was formerly one of the greatest military commanders in the world. It appeared that she was securing him to the floor for some reason. This ritual was so confusing to the senator that he did not realize that the giantess was now setting upon him to do the same thing. 

 

Minutes later the tiny man found himself immobilized upon the ground looking upwards at what appears to be a large carriage fit for carrying royalty. As soon as she was finished securing him, the new giantess positioned herself in front of the captive Lord Peringron and proceeded to seat herself directly on top of him. The senator could not believe that a man that he once admired so much was now stuck beneath some freak’s massive ass.

 

In his panic stricken state, the senator failed to notice that another person had entered the carriage. “Are we ready to proceed my lady?” The new giantess asked.

 

“The Legion is ready to move on to our next target.” A familiar voice says. The senator is horrified to look up and see the face of Maryyn climbing into the carriage. And suddenly it dawns upon this man, what is about to happen. The giantess looks down at her new toy, positioned perfectly in the middle of her seat. “Well my new friend, you’re in luck. Usually I bathe after successfully taking a city, but I felt particularly inclined to help you learn the cost of angering me.” After saying this, the gigantic woman stepped fully into the carriage and lifted her tattered, battle-worn skirt and separated her asscheeks as she slowly lowered herself towards the man. The intense odor assaulting his nostrils made the senator wish that he had been one of the men stomped to death under her disgusting feet, instead of being subjected to the hellish stench coming off of this gargantuan asshole.

 

“Well it’s only a sixteen day march to the Isle of Red.” Queen Maryyn said as she felt a long, hot fart escape from her asshole. Perhaps he might even survive.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I've had some pretty big changes going down in my life so writing has taken a bit of a back seat, but I should be able to write somewhat consistently again. It's possible that I may do a follow up on any particular chapter or I might even make them into full length stories. If you find a particular favorite, then let me know in a review!

 

Thanks for reading!