- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bryce Dallas Howard plays Claire Dearing in the Jurassic World plot twist. Her boss Simon Masrani, decides to explore something else besides dinosaurs. He discovers that there is more profit to be made with atom shrinking technology. Simon also decides that Claire is the perfect unaware candidate for his erotic pleasure. 

 

“I am very grateful for the exceptional work you have done for us as the manager of park operations.” Simon Masrani said while walking beside Claire Dearing. 

“Thank you.” Claire replied professionally. 

Simon admired the woman’s features as they walked and talked. She was a beautiful Caucasian woman in her mid-30s. She had straight red hair and wore a professional white jacket over her tight buttoned-up shirt. She always wore high heels and had a body that would drive anyone crazy to see naked.  

“All our guests love the new Indominus Rex, she provides them with the perfect blend of excitement and fear. You impressed me with your innovations to contain such an intellectual dinosaur. The protection barriers you suggested may have saved the entire park from complete destruction.” Simon complimented.

“You’re too kind. I’m just doing my job.” She said modestly.

“I have decided to give you a promotion. Same title, but with a 10% wage increase and a new luxury suite. It is way nicer than the one you’ve been staying in. How does that sound?” Simon said hiding his alternative motives. 

Claire stopped in her tracks. She had put her life into Jurassic World and she was finally getting rewarded for all her hard effort. Her heart filled with excitement as she smiled back at Simon.

“That sounds amazing, thank you.” She said internally dying of excitement. 

“Great! Here is your room key. It is located in Division A housing. I recommend trying the free champagne that comes with your room’s bar. Go celebrate, you have the rest of the night off.” Simon said placing his hand on her shoulder in congratulation.

“I don’t know what to say.” Claire said speechless of her boss’ generosity.

“Claire, ‘the key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.’ Have a good night, I’ll see you later.” He said walking away with a hard-on. 

Claire couldn’t wait to check out her room and relax. Division A Suites were newly renovated and only made available to select members. She rushed over as quickly as possible. Simon smirked as he walked away in the opposite direction. He went directly to his top genetic engineer, Henry Wu. They had been working on something new they were about to explore. 

“Everything ready to go? You’ve followed all my instructions to a T?” Simon asked as his arousal peaked. 

“Yes. All ten Patrons have successfully been shrunken to microscopic heights. They are awaiting Claire in her room as we speak.” Henry assured. 

The scientist then activated all the feeds. There were hidden cameras strategically placed all over the apartment, and even first-person cams on each of the Patrons. Both men smiled as they gazed upon all the screens.  

“Who cares about the park, with your molecular shrinking technology, we will earn a thousand times more money. I can’t believe how much people will pay to get their own giantess experience. Plus, I’m charging a fortune for the horny viewers watching at home. I’m a genius.” Simon said egotistically.

“I will say, I am impressed by all the safeguards you have thought of.” Henry added.

“Of course, if Claire discovers them, we simply gas her memory away. And if Patrons die while exploring their fetish desires, who cares! We’ve encrypted everything so it’s impossible to track down this place. Truly the perfect plan.” Simon smirked with a horny grin. 

The door of the apartment opened and Claire walked in with a massive smile. Her eyes filled with excitement as she surveyed the room. There was a gigantic king-sized bed with 6 fluffy pillows, a massive fireplace, a fancy Jacuzzi, and a marble bar, all located in her bedroom. The marble finish continued into the kitchen with all new expensive accessories. Claire kicked off her heels and immediately noticed a pair of soft cozy slippers by the bed. Her feet were sore and sweaty and could really benefit from the softness. 

“Oh look, she’s walking towards the slippers. That’s where Patron 4 is hiding. Who is Patron 4?” Simon asked excitedly. 

“Patron 4 is Gates, a billionaire from America.” Henry replied anxiously to see what happens. 

“I hope she goes for the drink as I suggested. Patron 6 is in the glass.” Simon added.

Gates had a foot fetish, so when asked where he would like to start, he immediately said the slippers. The fuzzy fur was like a jungle to him. He was so small that he could easily see the fibers that made up the material. He happily jumped right into them and made himself a comfortable nest. As Claire approached him, he woke up with excitement. Looking up, he watched as Claire’s massive foot blocked out the light. Her toes came down first and crashed into the sole. Gates was drenched by her sweaty foot...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of the story on my Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-in-30996958

 

On top of that chapter, with pledging, you also get Moana from MoanaPenny from Big Bang TheoryRaven from Teen Titans, Clover from Totally SpiesElsa from Frozen, Ravin part 2 from Teen Titan, Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon, Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games, and 2 new ones each month!

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's a really good deal for all the content you recieve. Check it out!