- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey all, I've been around a while but I've never really shared anything. Actually, this is the first time in a long time that I've done any writing outside of an RP.
I was finally inspired by AnAlternateUsername's lovely collage by the same name, which can be found here. https://www.deviantart.com/analternateusername/art/Biotic-Breakfast-819823294
Having received the artist's blessing, I'm pleased to share with you whatever the hell it is that I wrote to go along with the art! I'm also attaching it for convenience, but please go give him pageviews and watches.

AnAlternateUsername

BOOM... BOOM... BOOM...
Deep, rhythmic thuds shook the planet to its core, one after the other as the sun rose over the arid Martian landscape.
A wary fleet hung over the capital of Lowell City, determined to defend it against an impossible enemy, one that made even the reaper threat of years prior pale in comparison.
Slowly the source of the eternal quaking appeared over the horizon, at first the top of an odd dome, but soon recognizable through the distant haze as the six-crested head of an asari.
Then the eyes, glowing with unlimited biotic power and... lust. It was an unmistakable expression, especially on a face of such unbelievable scale. Liara T'Soni was coming.

Two days earlier the famed scientist and Normandy crew member had been studying recently uncovered Prothean ruins on the backwater planet, believed to be an ancient laboratory for the production and study of element zero - the very substance which made faster-than-light travel possible through the mass effect. It is unclear what had happened, as everyone on the project team was been killed in the accident with the exception of T'Soni, and she was either incapable or uninterested in clearing up what had gone wrong. As a matter of fact, the only thing Liara had done since the explosion was exercise the new ability it seemed to have given her.

Through some incredible manipulation of the mass effect, Liara was adding to her own mass with every bit of matter she consumed, quickly growing to incredible sizes. Within the first few hours of the incident she had consumed her first settlement, her naked form growing to several hundred feet. Ingestion of element zero seemed to speed the process almost exponentially, with T'Soni's height exceeding five miles after devouring an illicit red sand factory later that same day.

Now, more than a day later, the truth of the asari's godly proportions were quickly becoming apparent. The hungry smile on her face, those lustful eyes... Her entire body was still concealed by the horizon, yet her scale was such that it was as if she were merely across the room.
BOOM... BOOM... BOOM...
The relentless shaking went on with every step she took, more and more of the newborn Goddess' body rising above the rusty red sky. Her bright blue eyes seemingly fixed on Lowell City, more and more of Liara rose into view, growing impossibly larger as she drew closer. Svelte shoulders flowed into absolutely mountainous pale-blue breasts, each of which would easily dwarf either of the red planet's small moons. Ever higher she rose as she drew closer with worrying speed, each step measuring in the tens of miles. Mere moments after her slim waist rose above the mountains followed her hips and round ass, untold billions of tons swaying with each step.

Before there was even time for panic to fully set in amongst the citizens of Lowell City, she was upon them. Liara T'Soni was standing in the next valley over, the better part of a hundred miles away across a small mountain range, and she. was. enormous. Despite the curvature of the planet and the mountain range between them, people could see the tops of her toes from their office buildings. Following the fit, pale blue pillars upwards into the heavens, her calves met her knees and swelled into voluptuous, womanly thighs, the centerpiece of which dominated the morning sky. Her enormous, plump labia were smeared with arousal, the dark-blue skin of the area glistening wetly in the rising sun. Gazing ever further upwards, millions of eyes laid upon her breasts, and then upon her face, barely peeking over the tops of her incredible tits. She looked down upon them wordlessly, hunger and lust ever present in her expression. Her scale was so beyond reason that despite standing miles distant, taking in her full height felt like looking straight up into the sky. A hundred and fifty-nine miles tall, was the estimate from the fleet.

Then, she moved once more. Slowly, she sank to her knees, then all fours, the planet shuddering under the stress as she held her incomprehensible mass hovering above the city, her eyes searching amongst the mile-tall skyscrapers and urban sprawl. The Mars Fleet initiated an unnoticed attack, firing missile batteries and mass accelerators at the enormous asari to no effect. Finally, those massive electric-blue eyes locked on a part of the city, exactly what she had been looking for. The spaceport - the surest concentration of element zero in the entire capital city. Her arms spread to the side as she descended upon Lowell City, breasts each easily twenty-five miles wide descending like meteors upon half of the city, crushing it under billions of tons of tit-flesh in an instant as Liara lounged across the landscape.

Dark-blue areolae capped by nipples which themselves rivaled mountains towered over the surviving half of the city. Even the skyscrapers that rose well over a mile were dwarfed by the most base of the Goddess' body parts. A dozen capital ships that had survived the armageddon of a moment ago scattered, breaking off their hopeless attack. Eyes still fixed on the spaceport, Liara's left hand rose from the ground, casting much of the city into shadow as an inferno of biotic power a dozen miles wide sprung from her palm. She was *lifting the city!* A chunk of the planet the size of her hand rose from the cityscape, carrying with it the entire spaceport, a handful of enormous skyscrapers and the better part of five different suburbs.

A mouth big enough to swallow reaper fleets whole opened up, her purple tougue extending almost teasingly as the floating chunk of city levitated towards her gaping maw, her blue face flushed with arousal. Terrified survivors of the chaos shared their last moments as they hovered towards their imminent consumption by the unconcerned giantess. Liara wasted no time, her miles-long tongue cupping the incoming morsel and drawing it inwards. Most structures were destroyed instantly upon contact with the inside of her damp mouth, and the rest were pulverized as her tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth, reducing everything to unrecognizable dirt and debris that was promptly swallowed.

The rest of Lowell City did not have to wait long. Within moments, a deep, low rumbling began to shake the remnants of the capital, soon joined by an ear-destroying moan of utter pleasure from the blue Goddess. The two rows of skyscrapers standing defiantly before Liara's mountainous mammaries were crushed as the all-encompassing wall of breast flesh began to stretch and roll forwards, steamrolling everythging in their path. A mere sliver of the city was spared, that stretch of suburbs which fell in the cleavage between her expanding bust as Liara's body processed the massive quantity of element zero she had just ingested.

Liara writhed in pleasure, twisting her hips and kicking her legs, the harsh rock of the martian landscape giving way to her power as if it were sand. Far in the distance her titanic toes tore open gaping wounds in the planet's surface, large enough to put the Grand Canyon to shame and growing wider and deeper by the moment. Mountain ranges grander than the Himalayas arose as her elbows and knees forced the planet's crust aside effortlessly, and the remains of Lowell City were quickly becoming the bottom of twin valleys larger than any Martian crater, whatever was left now compacted into diamond under the pressure and heat of billions of tons of burgeoning breast flesh.

The asari exploded in size, quickly becoming large enough to feel the curvature of the planet beneath her body. Three hundred miles came and went, then four hundred, and five hundred. Even faster than her apotheotic ascent was the growth of her assets. She had always been considered attractive, even amongst asari, but as she consumed and expanded the rest of her body seemed to have some trouble keeping up with her breasts, bottoms and thighs. The big blue boobs that had been the size of her head when she knelt before Lowell City were already substantially bigger, pressing into her arms as they were squeezed against the planet's surface.

Another world-ending moan echoed through the planet's thin atmosphere as the Goddess' growth slowed. Ten-mile-wide eyes followed the track of a solitary surviving cruiser as it fled the destruction, heading for orbit as quickly as possible. She smiled. Good, let them warn the humans, for all the little good it would do. She was already big enough to see from Earth using telescopes, and there was nothing in the galaxy that could stop her anyways. She stretched out lazily across the planet's surface, all seven hundred and twenty odd miles of her, her subtle movements reshaping a continent's worth of land as if she were making figures in freshly fallen snow. Liara leaned forward, dipping her neck to overcome the enormous breasts pushing her away from the planet's surface, each one larger in diameter than she had been tall just minutes prior. Slowly, tentatively, she reached that massive purple tongue out. Hundreds of square miles were annihilated by the dragging muscle, replaced with a sea of saliva hundreds of feet deep as she sampled the martian soil. After all, she did yet have a planet to eat!